Other Company - Price change

I searched for a plane ticket for my daughter that I have not seen in 5 years as I have been stationed overseas, and when I found a price of 1433.00 and clicked to purchased it refreshed and was then listed at 1998.00 and the 1433.00 was the listed prices with taxes included. I think this is unfair, and misleading to consumers, and especially when I serve in the military for 19 plus years and the one time I try to get my family to come and see me and this happens. sufice it to say I will look elsewhere.

Author
Review #274918 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer274918.

Other Company in Wildomar, California - Overcharge

instead of charging me $ 4.99 for the sample you charge me $74.98 the bank charge me $35.00 for overdraft that wasnt fair and i need my money to pay my bills that wasnt fair.i really would you to refund my money as soon as you can before turning this over to my attorney facebook and youtube

because that wasnt honest for you to take my money just like that so please return my money to my address 608 w.hyde park bl #1 inglewood ca 90302 email is lindsayhope@sbcglobal.net please i need my money

Wildomar, California
Review #274908 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer274908.

Other Company in Oakland, California - You need to differentiate the hangers-on who generate bad rep, from the real company!

When a company achieves national recognition, there are often lesser-knowns who try and trade on the name recognition value, especially with people who don't read every letter - there is a difference between .com and .net, for example! These coat-tail-traders are not affiliated nor do they represent the service of the recognized, and authentic, company.

MAKE SURE YOU DO BUSINESS WITH ONLY THE "REAL" COMPANY, AND CERTAINLY BEFORE YOU POST NEGATIVE RESPONSES! People who provide great products and services do not deserve to be labeled with the bad press generated by the lack of product quality and service of lesser lights!

Oakland, California
Review #274866 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - MY IVESTIGATIONS TEAM HAS JUST LEARNED THAT THE ABUSED FEMALE HAS PAID HER STEP SISTER FOR A GUN

WE ASKED THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE FEMALE CONSUMER TO PLEASE TRY AND TAKE THE GUN BACK BECAUSE OF THE ABUSE THAT SHE IS DEALING WITH AT THIS TIME SO THAT WE CAN TRY TO GET HER TO LEAVE PITTSBURGH PA AND COME TO STAY WITH OUR FACILITY, HER STEP SISTER SAID THAT HER SISTER TOLD HER THAT SHE NEEDED THE LOADED GUN TO HOLD FOR PROTECTION BECAUSE SHE WAS BEING BULLIED AND WAS IN FEAR OF HER ABUSERS, SO HER SISTER WANTED TO SELL IT TO HER BUT PLEASE WE ASK EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS POST TO GET OUR REPORTS OUT THERE BRING THIS ABUSE TO AN END THIS LADY HAS NEVER DONE A CRIME AND ALWAYS BEEN AFRAID OF A GUN BUT NOW OWNS A LOADED GUN AND WORST OF ALL WE DONT KNOW HOW SHE WILL USE IT AND IF SHE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT A TRACE OR ANYTHING SHE WONT TALK TO MY STAFF NOW BECAUSE WE TALKED TO HER SISTER BUT WE BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL CALL IF NOT WE WILL GO BACK TO PITTSBURGH PA TO SEE THE FEMALE AND MEET WITH HER NEXT WEEK TO HELP HER TO GET MOOR OF HER ASTHMA MEDICATIONS PAID OUT OF MY TEAMS FUNDS.

Chicago, Illinois
Review #274767 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Southern Chemical pestiside

Update by user Jul 04, 2012

I would like to say that Mr La Croix hasn\'t made any attempt to discuss this matter what so ever. and only to continue his miss use of words followed by not providing any facts what so ever not only does he do this, he is stating questions wouldn\'t be answered unless a name is given when the site clearly Say\'s do you agree to these terms of service meaning no names e-mail addresses etc.

for I have provided so many facts, what does he do well nothing except replying back with hate full remarks like I have said in the beginning of this original post... for I find it hard to understand why a name is so important.

Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2012

Mr Steve LaCroix finds it to be funny that native American names are for strippers and makes claims that he is superior and since he served are country that he has the right to do so tell him NO! and that there is know honor by doing this what so ever and that he feel that drug addiction is not a illness as well so boycott his business or tell him on FB that this behavior is not acceptable and bring shame to the men&women who sever are country with honor and respect for all walks of life no matter what.

This above set of posts is a clearly malicious and defamatory attempt to harass and do damage to my business. It was made by an anonymous poster with a fake profile!

PLEASE REMOVE, or provide contact info for that poster so I can file a civil lawsuit. Thanks!

your a *** pirate so go get a life for your nothing more than a plie of *** that can walk on all 4's!

:grin :cry :? :roll :( :p for your screwd now!

Sarasota, Florida, United States #683256
@stop u ***

The rules here say personal attacks will be deleted.

I guess there is no moderation here at all.

This illiterate inbreed enjoys the power of being anonymous, but only demonstrates the true life reality of being a drunk welfare dependent indian coward.

:grin :p :cry :( *** ingnorant fool!

*** GO FIND YOU'RE TRANNY GF

native4life

hey *** ignorant fool your so full of your're self that what every you say is a lie so go *** off.

I do not know this crazy person who posted the above complaint. My business has no relationship to this person whatsoever, as this person is obviously mentally challenged, and a stalker.

Just look at the level of illiteracy displayed. I never authorized this person to use, or post my picture.

I want this post removed as it is defamatory in nature, and has no basis.

It is an obvious personal attack by a mentally unstable illiterate. 3rd graders should not be able to post here, or anywhere.

@Steve LaCroix

So if you don't know this crazy person, how would you know if it's a customer or not? Obviously your a useless bag of *** and blood with no use to human life.

So worried about someone talking mess about your precious little animal farm Yet don't even know who they are. Obviously your just trying to cover you tail end.

And BTW if you picture is on the Internet anyone can use it. They don't need your permission lol

View more comments (8)
Reno, Nevada
Review #274764 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Failure to deliver mail

Isn't it illegal to withhold mail? Isn't the government obiligated to deliver mail? What can I do to get retribution from this agency? They are so poor in fulfilling even the simplest customer service it is rediculous. Can't we make this free enterprise so we can have decent service?

Last year they failed to forward my mail even though I filled out their required forms. It took 5 phone calls before the *** understood that duh, they had to forward my mail. Then they told me they were doing me a favor in forwarding my mail. I was hung up on when investigating. Can't we do away with these people who collect a pay check and don't do anything but what any monkey can do?

Then, I wanted them to deliver my mail to my regular address instead of forwarding it. Do you think tey could get that right? Oh no. No our government workers. What do they do hire the very lowest IQ people they can find?

This time I asked for my mail to be held and then delivered but no, they couldn't get that right either. I asked for it to be redelivered and do you think they could even do that? NOOOOOOOO Is there anyone who cares that I can get satisfactiion form. Is there anything close to customer service? ***

Phoenix, Arizona
Review #274689 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Livingston, New Jersey - Worst experience ever

they take your money and then the service locks up, you call and are assured your service has been activated properly now and you can use it. No matter how many times you call you get same answer or are put on hold and they never come back.

:( Even the junk mail service which I could get access to does nothing. Creeps me out to know they have so much information that I gave when signing up.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS!!!! may 31, 2012 So much for getting what you pay for,buyer beware,their assurance to take care of your issue is worthless.

Livingston, New Jersey
Review #274687 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Novato, California - Loan interest notice

I have two life insurance policies for grandchildren and according to my paperwork the premiums

were paid for a year until Oct. 2012.

Now I get a notice about a loan payment on both. I place 5 phone calls to see about this and could not get to a live representative and none of the options fit. Waiting on line did not work - the line just went dead. Not happy about this notice.

I do not see any explaination as to why I received this load notice. the amount it says to pay doesn't give me a clue about the balance claiming to be needed.

Novato, California
Review #274681 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer274681.

Other Company in New York, New York - Door to door high pressure salesmen

This company has door to door salesmen pitching siding and roofing replacement for storm damage which they say will be covered by insurance. I did not engage them nor do I think their approach is proper.

Plus I wouldn't hire somebody who knocks on my door out of the blue.

There are a lot of elderly people in this neighborhood who might think that is a good deal, free roofing and siding but who knows anything about this company and whether their tactics are proper. I would say to avoid any contractor who solicits business by knocking on your door.

New York, New York
Review #274637 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer274637.

Fraudulent Financial Services Companies

I have been defrauded off thousands £'s. I responded to a mail shot promising guaranteed loan with ridiculously low APR%.

They took admin and deposit fee, duped me in to believing the loans have been approved by brokers, they then buggered off leaving me in a financial mess. My private investigator found details of disqualified directors Rizwan Ahmed, 44 Regents Drive, Preston. Imran Ahmed and Martin Williams, 49 Fulwood Hall Lane, Preston. They owned asset finance ltd (dissolved), Lomond Finance ltd (dissolved), Revenue and Finance Ltd (dissolved), Commercial and Corporate Ltd (dissolved).

However they still own call cabin of fylde road, Preston. Lancashire Police are investigating my case contact them for verification.

I have been told by them there are many other companies that have fallen victim. I hope others write their experiences and expose these scammers.

Leyland, Lancashire, United Kingdom #932037

Imran Ahmed Martin williams Room: 2

14:36:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 14:31

15:02:00: Trial (Part Heard) - Case to be listed for Trial on 09-Nov-2015 - 14:59

Oldham, England, United Kingdom #823218

Just had call from CID they bought a car from me a fraudulently transferred money into my account

Preston, England, United Kingdom #811218

Nice to see no justice has been done they buy property abroad plan to move abroad and fool everybody with there lies when they are clearly guilty !!!! Up to more fraudulent activity.

It would appear that Mr Imran Ahmed has done a deal with cps and pleaded guilty to all the charges on the basis that his wife Dhuruti Patal and his brother Rizwan not be tried on the same charges. It is understood Mr Martin Williams and another will be tried at court later this year.

No mention of a section 72a confiscation order yet.

It is understood too that he (Mr Imran Ahmed) had a previous conviction of credit card fraud and served appx 2yrs in early 2000. CPS had brought this to the courts attention.

Preston, England, United Kingdom #815148
@Justice

DEBBIE DEVANEYPreston

04/10/2013 Fri, For Preliminary Hearing - Case Started - 11:54 at Court: 10

04/10/2013 Fri, For Preliminary Hearing - Case to be listed for Trial on 14-Apr-2014 - 11:57 at Court: 10

07/02/2014 Fri, Plea and Case Management - Case Started - 14:27 at Court: 2

24/03/2014 Mon, For Pre-Trial Review - Case Started - 11:27 at Court: 2

24/03/2014 Mon, For Pre-Trial Review - Resume - 14:20 at Court: 2 14/04/2014 Mon, For Mention - Case to be listed on 14-Nov-2014 - 10:45 at Court: 2 14/04/2014 Mon, For Mention - Hearing finished for MARTIN RICHARD WILLIAMS - 10:52 at Court: 2 Let's see if we get justice before they move abroad with our money. Martin Williams still brags he has got away with it and he is moving abroad to property purchased with money which isn't his !!!!!!

Now signed in his patents name as this became to obvious he had no way off affording this. Debbie devaney (manager ) gets pregnant by Martin William co accused who are not suppose to have any contact or live with each other and as for the court case being adjourned they now decide to have baby in U.K. and now not moving until November.

Mr Ahmed very laudable. Situation won't be long before your at it again

14-04-2014 Preston Crown Court 2 T20131145

Debbie Devaney

Imran Ahmed

Martin Richard Williams

Details: - No Information To Display -

For Mention - Case to be listed on 14-Nov-2014 - 10:45 For Mention - Hearing finished for MARTIN RICHARD WILLIAMS - 10:52

CourtServe: Preston Crown Court, Daily Courtroom 14/04/14 3

www.courtserve.net/courtlists/current/crown/prest_T140414.03.htm

5 days ago - T20131145, AHMED Imran. 04ZD0314713.

DEVANEY Debbie. 04ZD0314713. WILLIAMS Martin R.

04ZD0314713. Reserved.ELH 1 Hour.

Will they actually attend court or disappear abroad as they have been bragging ? Then forming a relationship with the co accused and getting pregnant. Make me laugh

DATE LOCATION COURT CASE N0. DEFENDANT/S

24-03-2014 Preston Crown Court 2 T20131145

Debbie Devaney

Dhruti Patel

Imran Ahmed

Martin Richard Williams Rizwan Ahmed Details: For Pre-Trial Review - Case Started - 11:27 For Pre-Trial Review - Resume - 14:20 07-02-2014 Preston Crown Court 2 T20131145 Debbie Devaney Dhruti Patel Imran Ahmed Martin Richard Williams Rizwan Ahmed Details: Plea and Case Management - Case Started - 14:27 04-10-2013 Preston Crown Court 10 T20131145 Debbie Devaney Dhruti Patel Imran Ahmed Martin Richard Williams Rizwan Patel Ahmed Details: For Preliminary Hearing - Case Started - 11:54 For Preliminary Hearing - Case to be listed for Trial on 14-Apr-2014 - 11:57 04-10-2013 Preston Crown Court 10 T20131145 Debbie Devaney Dhruti Patel Imran Ahmed Martin Richard Williams Rizwan Ahmed © 2014 thelawpages.com | Legal : Terms : Privacy & Cookie Policy | Site Map

Yes they are due at Preston crown court in Preston in April and face 13 charges

Stay away from imran Ahmed,aka Danny Riley, Danny Cann, etc this little sh...t is a wrong one his brother rizwan Ahmed too don't forget his wife duriti Patel scammed my company out of a lot of money.

Yes, we were also conned by Lomond Finance. We were trying to raise finance to purchase lorries.

We prepaid admin fees & VAT of totalling just under £8000.

Being a partnership this came out of our own pocket. Thanks a lot you thieving bastards!!

Waltham, England, United Kingdom #762794
@Anonymous

So was l, contact Lancashire police, they are all being tried at Preston crown court.

View more comments (10)
Woking, England
Review #274619 is a subjective opinion of poster.