Other Company in Boston, Massachusetts - No Local Channels - Hanson Area 3 days

Would someone say why there is no local news channels for the Boston area?? No service for 3 days now.... Truly dissapointed in this firm - Channels 4 - four ----- 5 - five ----------- 7 - seven......Have called Direct TV and get no one to answer the phone for these complaints...... Lousy business.Are others in the Hanson area getting this lovely service - no service on our local channels....???????Now - you need to write 100 words to send a complaint!!!!!! what a deal - all I want to know is where are the local channels for the Boston area --- channels 4, 5, 7 news channels.

Boston, Massachusetts
Review #275089 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275089.

Other Company in Concord, North Carolina - Susan wadkins

kept canceling my order for 2 months and tried to say I ordered these rings I only wanted 1set.I talked t o supervisors and staff up to 4 per call finely i cancel the order myself no less I did't get my rings. i will never order from again this was to be my annivarsy gift the people are rude and the company don't stand behind it's costumers if they did I would of got what I ordered I started orderingon 4/5/2012 and to this day no supervisor has called or sent me anythingabout my rings

Concord, North Carolina
Review #275063 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275063.

Do You Need A Loan??

Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs. Monica Roland. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Monica Roland that refer you to him. contact Mr. Mr James Bone via email: (bestloansfinance02@gmail.com)

nancytage

My name is nancy, I saw your profile today and be became interested in you, and I also want to know you more if you do not mind I will like you to contact me through my email address here(nancykipkalya@rocketmail.com) so that I can give you my pictures and tell you more about myself I believe we can move from here!(Remember the distance or color does not matter our age, even different, because I have something important to tell you, but love matters alot in life) please contact me at this email(nancykipkalya@rocketmail.com) I am waiting for your mail to my email address above thanks.

nancykipkalya@rocketmail.com

San Jose, California
Review #275050 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Greensboro, North Carolina - Told to go elsewhere instead of trying to resolve problem

We called about our bill increase of almost fifty dollars and was told there were no packages for ongoing customers.Why would you be so quick to disguard ongoing paying customers and tell them to go elsewhere without trying to keep them.The person on the phone was rude and said there is nothing we can do and if you dont like it you can check look somewhere else.The CEO of direct TV needs to be aware of their rude customer service agents.You need to look into saving your ongoing customers instead of offering packages to new ones!

Greensboro, North Carolina
Review #275033 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275033.

Hollywood films disturb and insult white people

As a white man, I am pissed of watching the hollywood films just include scenes that will please black people (especially black men) and disturb and insult white people (especially white men). Almost in all Hollywood films, they always put standard scenes like:

- black guy being the boss/leader and commanding all the white people around

- black men having relationship, sex with white girls/women (when was the last time somebody saw a black couple in a film)

- black people taking only the good characters like angels

etc etc

In almost all films (even films like Avengers, Prometheus, Hunger Games etc) these scenes are there.

White people never end a film leaving with a good mood.

It is actually coming to the point that white people should not watch any films at all, not to feel disturbed and insulted (may be, old films only)

Now, the question is WHY? Are hollywood companies getting strict orders from government or so to do so?

You've got to be kidding!!! If I were black I'd be laughing my *** off right now.

Hollywood films insult white people?!? I agree with Sqqzieq, perhaps you should move to the deep south and be with some of your own people.

Sir, or should I say redneck, you would fit right in with the KKK. You sound like you are from Arkansas not the Netherlands. I agree with Brick, SHUT THE***UP!

*** please! Shut the *** up

View more comments (2)
Helmond, Noord-Brabant
Review #275015 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - THE REAL JESSICA DUCK HAS BEEN FOUND WE JUST NEED TO POST HER PICTURE UP ON BILL BOARDS.

HELLO FOR ATLEAST 3 LONG YEARS A GROUP OF MEDICAL STAFF THOUGHT IF WAS OK TO PLAY A VERY DIRTY GAME WITH A FEMALE OUTPATIENT WHILE BULLYING HER WHILE SHE WAS SO STRESSED OUT WHILE THERE WAS REALLY ONLY ONE JESSICA DUCK THAT WAS THE REAL TROUBLE MAKER BUT THEY FOUND A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD JOIN IN AN PLAY A BULLY GAME AND CONFUSE THE PATIENT SO SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT OR HOW TO GET THE REAL ONE. BUT ONE DAY AFTER WE FOUND THE FEMALE CONSUMER A NICE APARTMENT FOR HER AND HER FAMILY SHE WAS DOING BETTER GETTING THINGS IN THE PLACE AND STARTING TO FEEL BETTER. THEN AFTER 2 WEEKS A LADY COMES WALKING BACK INTO THE FEMALE CONSUMERS YARD OPENED THE GATE AND THE FEMALE CONSUMER WENT OUSIDE AND SAID WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND THE LADY SAID THAT SHE WAS ONCE A TENANT IN THE UPSTERS APARTMENT SOME YEARS AGO AND SHE NOW LIVES IN TEXAS AND WAS VISITIN PITTSBURGH PA SO THE FEMALE CONSUMER LET HER LOOK AROUND THE YARD AND THEN THE LADY TOOK PICTURES OF THE HOUSE AND THEN THE FEMALE CONSUMER PUT HER VIDEO CAM ON THE LADY AS WELL THEN AFTER THE LADY LEFT ONE MONTH LATER WE FOUND OUT THAT THE LADY WAS LYING HER NAME REALLY WAS JESSICA DUCK INFACT THE REAL JESSICA DUCK IN THIS ABUSE CASE AND WE KNOW THIS BECAUSE SHE SHOWS UP AT THIS FEMALE CONSUMERS ADDRESS AND LIES AND SHE EVEN TOLD THE CONSUMER THAT HER NAME WAS JESSICA DUCK BEFORE SHE ENTERED THE YARD WE FOUND OUT THAT SHE LIED ABOUT LIVING THERE BECAUSE THE OWNER SAID THAT HE LIVED THERE ALL THE TIME BEFORE THE MAN MOVED IN THE 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT NOONE ELSE LIVED UP THERE SO WE KNOW INFACT THAT THIS WAS OUR JESSICA DUCK AND SHE WAS INVILVED IN THE BIG ABUSE SCAM AND SHE WILL PAY BY THE LAW AND EVERYONE WHO PROTECTS HER CAN DO SO AS THEY PLEASE ,

Chicago, Illinois
Review #275010 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Cambridge, Massachusetts - Flower delivery

I placed an online order for a beautiful bouquet of flowers to be delivered to my step mother for her 70th birthday. I chose a beautiful design, which included big purple roses, other purple and pink flowers, and a big purple vase.

there was an option to upgrade it to "better" (more money, which I did.) The bill came to $78.09. A few days later I visited my dad and stepmother (thankfully, they live in the area). What I saw was despicable - it was a pathetic ratty bouquet consisting of the cheapest kind of flowers found in any grocery store, stuck in a little glass vase. I took a picture and sent it to the vendor.

They said they'll give me a full refund. However, I only received $37 back.

This business is a complete fraud!

(They obviously count on the fact that if you send the flowers, you probably don't live in the area and will never see what your poor loved ones receive. And they will just thank you!)

Cambridge, Massachusetts
Review #274972 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer274972.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Bad attitude with no smile just treatment like a crime has been committed

I went in to return a portable dishwasher bought 2 months ago. My receipt said I had 90 days.

It was used a few times. The clerk said I would need to have someone in appliance check it out. He said "Oh, never been used my foot it has been" Where is your reciept, the clerk has it, and here it is on my statement of credit card. He said why did you return it here, when you bought it in Maple Grove.

I answer it was closer here. He asked meanly. He said give me the statement, and reciepts. I did do that.

I have to call them, and be back. A few minutes later, the clerk said "You cannot return that here. He has my statement and reciept. I will call him.

He Roger clerk at Coon Rapids said if it was defected you have 30 days to return it. You have other purchase which is why it said 90 days. He said it with a attitude loudly have smiling. I said Oh ok.

I want to said you customer service skills is lacking. What you said about shouting at me "Never been used, my foot" then thinking you could be rude, is wrong. You could of told me this nicely I paid 600.00 for a portable dishwasher. Well, I sorry.

This conversation could of been all different if there was some concern for the buyer.

You could stick on Criaglist?

I do not need you advice!!!!!!!!!!!

Reston, Virginia
Review #274947 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer274947.

Other Company in Austin, Texas - Pissed off experienced driver

Adarian the safety Director will have u come to Dallas then tell u they're not interested in u then make u pay your own way home what a chicken *** outfit experienced drivers stay away from this company this is nothing but a school for idiots and looser *** I can't believe I fell for they're *** carma will catch up with them, and one day mr Aaron will have to pay for his sins for telling his recruters to lie he's nothing but a *** Texas redneck thats had everything handed to him enjoy it while u can ***

Austin, Texas
Review #274945 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer274945.

Other Company in Cincinnati, Ohio - Case of missing couch

check with elisa from corporate , who was extremely rude and tony manager of th the store on werk road cincinnati,ohio. what a disaster and no one seems to care that we did not get the couch we paid for.

they are supposed to be checking who got the couch we paid for, we have a receipt that says we only got the love seat that was in layaway and the couch was sold to someone else. both pieces were paid for but one was missing i think you have a thief among your store employees.

they are supposed to be checking the tapes from the cameras but who knows when that will be . needless to say i will not frequent big lots again they're customer is non-existant and they are rude

Cincinnati, Ohio
Review #274935 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer274935.