800 404 3086

Answered the call and fond there to be no-one willing to speak to me juts background noise.

Turns out to be a debt collector who buys very old and written-off debt and tries to collect on it.

Beware becuase teh original creditor has written it off as a bad debt and these people are NOT collectng for the originator - just themselves

If they call you, just tell them that they cannot call this number ever again and that is the law. *** of the earth and lowest of low, these peole tried to use scare tactics and even told me that I culd get arrested. Yeahm try me!

Sterling Heights, Michigan
Review #275275 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Fraduluent Company - Chamease Vern Peterson

Beware of Scammers *** Artists just as Chamease Vern Peterson.

*** artists like Chamease Vern Peterson makes (steals) money through deception. They lie, cheat and fool people into thinking they've happened onto a great deal or some easy money, when ­they're the ones who'll be making money. If that doesn't work, they'll take advantage of our weaknesses -- insecurity, or simple ignorance. The only thing more important to a *** artist (LIke Vern Peterson)than perfecting a *** is perfecting a total lack of conscience.

What does the average *** artist look like? Despite what you may think, he isn't always a shady-looking character. A *** artist is an expert at looking however he needs to look. If the *** involves banking or investments, the *** artist will wear a snappy suit. If it involves home improvement scams, he'll show up wearing well-worn work clothes. DO NOT LEND THIS MAN ANY MONEY. IF YOU DO/DID...KISS IT GOOD-BYE.

VICTIM

As of February 2019. The latest business: Great Canadian Home Show - Richmond, BC, March 2019.

Statement: Our mission is attracting and gathering thousands of qualified consumers and connecting them with hundreds of the best companies their community has to offer.

We accomplish this by spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on full spectrum media in select cities throughout southern British Columbia, where we facilitate Home Shows in some of the best venues in Canada. Business address: 13398 Vine Maple Dr, Surrey, BC, V4P 1W9 Phone number: 778 537 6888

Vern is continuing to scam people and not pay his bills. He owes $1000's to SOOO many people. How is he still getting away with this!Now he's hosting the Squamish Home Show - April 2018

@Anonymous

Vern is currently running the Big Valley Home Show at Tradex in Abbotsford this weekend; October 26-28th. https://www.bigvalleyhomeshow.com/ He has suckered in 120 companies to exhibit at his show at an average of $1800 per booth. If anyone is looking for him thats where he will be...

Hi AN, do you know where this *** lives?

I do!

@Anonymous

Vern Peterson is living in the white rock area to this day. He goes to the AA meetings on Oxford at the church. {{Redacted}}

Vern Peterson continues to scam, his latest rip-offs took place on the west coast of canada for his so called home shows. Recently abandoned his latest office.

Solicits investors without a broker license. Soon to set up somewhere else probably in Canada. Currently running from people he owes. Sets up in small out of the way towns.

Quite convincing for someone who is not experienced with fraudsters. Dangerous and makes threats if you express any anger at him not paying for what he owes. Preys upon kind and trusting women. Promises to pay employees, clients and other people and doesn't pay them, especially doesn't pay for services he engages them for.

He doesn't file or provide records as required by employee standards. If he owes you money, he probably won't pay back or string you along until you get sick of trying. Stays on the run. Inappropriate touching and comments to women in the workplace.

Watch out for this guy and send him packing. All previous comments on this thread describe him exactly and are an understatement.

Vern Petersen has a VERY LONG history of Fraud. He is a professional "carni- pitchman" who has sold everything from steak knives to slicer dicers to shammies.

Wanted by the IRS and fled the United States as illegal alien.

All of the above comments from others are 100% true. I have also done business with this individual and be warned. STAY AWAY.

This Super *** can bring tears to a glass eye! :cry

But even Bernie Madoff thought he was too clever and fortunately these crooks eventually do meet their ultimate fate!

Vern Peterson OBA Elite Fitness;847 Vindin Street/Midland/Ontariowas locked out by the Bailiff for SETMAN GROUP(owners of BUILDING AND land) ON oCT 24/13 FOR NON-PAYT. OF RENT ARREARS IN THE amount of $ 19,808.OO plus Midland PUC; Enbridge Gas;Town of Midland Water; in excess of $5,000.00 He also owes many local Trade Businesses within the area for supplies and material as well as hundreds of people sold memberships for Elite Fitness.........

Midland, Ontario, Canada #622718
@VP

I see you have done some work for Vern Peterson (Elitefitnes) in Midland. Well, I congratulate you if you have received any money for your services from this man. MR. Vern Peterson is a liar, thief, *** artist, fraud artist and much more. He is very polished but as slimy as used car salesman. In total he owes people (like myself) millions of Dollars.

Overall, if you were my friend I'd tell you to not do any work for this man unless he pays you in cash up front. If you don't, be prepared to have your request to be paid fall on deaf ears. Also be comfortable wasting your time and money. I learned my lesson the hard way trying to reason with these people including Maxine Roter, Office Manager. Save yourself and your pocketbook the hassle, and tell this excuse of a man to F...off! I WARN YOU DO NOT FALL FOR HIS ***.

Victim

View more comments (10)
Toronto, Ontario
Review #275273 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Great Business For Solar Companies but the staff that manages the telemarketers are INAPPROPRIATE

I recently resigned from a telemarketing company that sets appointments for solar companies. The Executive team was very strong but unfortunately they were either in the other suite of the office or on meetings to hear the filthy banter and disgusting and degrading gossip that transpired daily.

Hopefully Mr. Molacek and Mr. Gueringer can realize the awful things that are being said about one another.

Although it is a legit great business for solar companies as they are not scammers like most call rooms, the management is responsible for this type of behavior. Unfortunately I saw one of the managers listen to the whole soap opera.

Phoenix, Arizona
Review #275201 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Weirton, West Virginia - Low on stock and empty shelves.

Store 2193, Manager Justin Nicholson

I've shoped at this store for the last 6 years and every year it seems to get worse. I believe Mr Nicholson has been the manager here for the last 2&1/2 to 3 years.

I've complained before that they are always low or empty shelves that somehow stay that way for weeks. For example, your plastic flowers over 1/2 out for the past 6 weeks and O'Roy dog food never has a complete supply ever. Their are many other items thru out this store that this holds true all the time. At one time you had a computer system second to none.

This wearhouse seems to have misplaced theirs or possibably this particular is of no importance to you any longer. One other thing is this store seems to look untidy a lot.

Weirton, West Virginia
Review #275193 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275193.

Other Company - Absolutley pure water vernon b.c.

company came in to repair water softener said they could fix it came did not want to touch it cause they might break it when they got here but wanted to sell a new one and then procceded to charge for service call watch out for this company will tell you they can do something they cant and will charge you if you do not buy there new product and will send it in for collections to ruin your name if you do not pay bill this company has quite the scam going and if you must try go ahead and if they do it to you please post so we can stop the scam together

Vernon, British Columbia
Review #275157 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - Always a bad experience at AMC in VaBeach

First off, movies are expensive. Then, when u cannot bring even your own water to drink it is annoying.

A bottle of water costs $5.00 for a bottle that would cost about $1.50 at a grocer. One might think that if i were to pay all this markup money for something simple, maybe it will be a good experience. Not the case. I have never seen so many stained seats at a theater, even the "cheap" ones are better than this.

Every cup holder was full of a goo in the bottom of the holder. I wouldnt want to take my cup out of the hilder,if the goo would let it go.

I can understand the high ise rate of the facility but, once a day at least, the place needs a good disinfecting and deep cleaning. Just gross.

Orlando, Florida
Review #275126 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275126.

Warning the property located at 269 E.48th St in Brooklyn NYC is a scam

WARNING!!!!!! PROCEED with CAUTION!!!!!!

This home can become your worst nightmare.

As of May 2012 I went to an Open House at the property located at 269 E. 48th Street in Brooklyn NY.

The realtor(S) had the property listed as a legal 2- family home for $479K, then $429K, and now it is listed for $399K. (The real value is $300k)

When I arrived to see the house. I was very impressed. Although the house was very very very small the kitchen looked very nice. And the block seemed nice too.

But everything that glitters is not gold!!!!!!

*To begin with none of the appliances work.

*THE BUILDING IS OVER PRICED. The sellers are asking $399K. All of the 1-FAMILY homes in that area has recently sold for $345k. or less. The other 1-family homes that sold for $345K were much much larger and had almost 2X the square feet.

That's right. I said 1-FAMILY HOME

If you were to conduct a search with the DEPARTMENT OF BUILDINGS WEBSITE at www.DOB.com you will see that the building has ALWAYS been and still is classified as a legal 1-FAMILY HOME.

The owner did an "ILLEGAL CONVERSION" to make the exsisting 1-Family home appear to be a 2-Family.

They removed the garage and changed it into an illegal apartment.

What does this mean to you? It means that you are about to purchase a headache. You cannot rent the apartment to anyone to help with mortage paymanets. IF you do, the tenant can cause you to get so many problems and fines because you are doing something illegal. And it will cost you THOUSANDS of $$$$ to convert it to a 2-family yourself. There is also the fact that The DEPARTMENT OF BUILDING MAY NOT grant you permission to make it into a legal 2-family. Then that means that you have to file permits, archetect etc to restore the garage. Either was you will pay thousands out of pocket. And you can be hit with daily fines and penalities. And the sellers are asking for $399k. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Speaking of fines, violations and other problems with this building,

When I was standing in front of the building admiring it I smelled something strange. As though it was ****an oil spill or oil leak or something happening.

There appears to be a leaky roof. My son was unable to look at the roof while at the open house because the***** ladder and hatch was removed***. My immediate thoughts were "What will my family do in case of a fire? Jump out the window? " The 2-family home I currently reside in has a ladder to take me to the roof in the event of a fire. Or if the roof needs to be repaired. How will I get access to the roof for an emergency. And the sellers are asking for $399k. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Whew, there is sooo much wrong with this house the list goes on and on from not having enough radiators to heat the space properly during the winter to the oil tank not being visable. Heck, how am I suppose to know if the oil tank ever has a leak or a problem if I cannot see it. When I looked in the boiler room the oil tank was no where to be found. The realtor did not know where it was either. All I saw was the water tank and gas tank to heat the hot water. Not the oil tank to heat the house.

There are serious cracks in the foundation and along the walls. Loose bricks on the building. So what happens when it rains? What happens in the winter when it is cold outside? Does the cold air seep in through the 1 inch cracks? And the sellers are asking for $399k. They should be ashamed of themselves.

While I was at the open house I felt pressured to make an offer. I was told that there were 5 offers on the table and if I want it I must make an offer today. I'm thinking to myself "5 offers. REALLY!!!!???

Not while the house is in this condition". This house has been on the market for 6 months or longer. NO ONE wants to touch it. Because it's NOT A LEGAL 2-family, IT's over priced, and it has a lot of problems. And the sellers are asking for $399k. They should be ashamed of themselves.

The realtor was pressuring me to make an offer and stated that he knows people who will help me finance the property. Sounds like a scam to me!!!! I do not know of ANY LEGIT BANK that will provide a mortgage for that house in the condition that it is currently in. I do not know of any legit apprasier that will assest the property value as high as $399k. Or any legit home inspector that will rule out the problems that I listed.

Neghibors told me that the sellers purchased the property for about $150k and as you can see they put very lvery little into the renovations. I must admit the kitchen looks very nice. With rose colored glasses the property located at 269 E. 48th Street looks like a dream house. But it can be your worst NIGHTMARE.

When I told the realtor about the concerns I have with the property the realtor said that the owner was notified and is selling it "as-is". To me it sounds like the owner is greedy, lacks integrity, decitful, and does not care about being fair of providing a home that is fit to live in. I was thinking about buying the home for my family. We have small children. I can not have my children in a place like this. I love them to much. I also, question the integrity of the real estate agent becuase the house is still being advertised as a 2-family when everyone knows that it is a legal 1-family with an illegal conversion. I am sure it is listed as a 1-family on the title reprot too. Do they really think we are ***???

If you would like to verify that I speak the truth you can go to the the Department of Building records. It will say the property is a legal 1-family house as of 1930's. Also, hire an independent inspector and apprasier. I will NOT use anyone the realtor recommed. Look through the yellow pages, or ask your attorney to recommend someone. Check with the Better Business Bureau and this site to make sure the inspector company has no complaints about their work or integrity.

You can also go to first time homeowners seminars. Most libraries or community based agencies offers referrals and services for FREE. Knowledge is power!!!!

The reason I am typing this is because I am tired of hearing people in my community loosing their home because of fradulent situations such as this. We work hard for our money. We work harder to obtain the American dream which is to be a homeowner and to have something to pass to our children when we are gone. Of course it would be easy for me to simply walk away which is what I did. But you are my brother and sister. You may not be as knowledgable as I am. It is my Christian duty to speak the truth and to look after one another.

My advise is to RUN AWAY fast. Let the seller know that you are an educated consumer. And not to take advantage of you because you may be a first time home buyer. This house in it's current conditiond is not even worth $350K. The valuse for this home is $300k. Check the comps. See what larger 1-family homes that has more squeare feet, and a larger backyard, and a real garge is selling for in the area. Remember, the other houses on the market that are 1-family homes are in HASSEL free- move-in conditions.

Spread the word. We must protect one another from scams. Because if "We" don't don't protect one another who will?

~I speak the truth~

Thanks for the warning. I just recently looked at this house but thought it was over priced even though they were asking less. (It was too small and yes you are right, it is only a one family

New York, New York
Review #275113 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Sent Crabapples Instead of Chestnut Trees

I ordered $300 worth of American Chestnut trees and two Chinese Chestnut trees in Winter of 2010. They were delivered as 3 foot twigs.

For the past two years I have nurtured them and this year they bore fruit...crabapples. I highly recommend going to other sources for your horticultural needs. The guarantee is long gone and I will have to dig these up, tearing up my landscaping not to mention the labour costs to replace the trees.

The personnel at Ty Ty are very rude, uncaring and uneducated. Even a redneck is more accomodating and intelligent than these troglodytes.

Atlanta, Georgia
Review #275111 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275111.

Thrown out

Recieving a invitation , and contacted Three times by phone to confirm attendance I showed up on June 2 at the Citizen Hotel Sacramento Ca. At signing they presented a form on personal information ( financial ) and asked for everything but a blank signed check.

Then a uhser came to escort me to my chair. Being alone over weight, sweating I did not want to be packed into the fold. I asked if I could sit on a outside alise chair since I was a diabetic, clausterphobic, frequant uriner and had gas , He told me I could not sit there ( obvious a control freek ) You can not sit there, you need to sit with the Pack or leave!

Folks I have made my living infront of invited guests and one thing I Know the customer comes First. Blayne Irving 700 12th st # 17 Sacramento California 95814, DynamicBlayne@gmail.com

You are very lucky to have been out. You might have ended up with a timeshare!

Roseville, California
Review #275110 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275110.

New e-mail address

I have a new e-mail address and cannot get in to the system to change it. you provide no optoins for this in the automated page.

Now I Have to say this in 100 words minumum.

Please correct your page and update my account profile

Please change new e-mail --- I have been a CUSTOMER SINCE 1990--BUT THIS CHANGE just aint happening

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Review #275104 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275104.