Other Company in Poughkeepsie, New York - At THEIR convenience

Was provided one delivery date. Date came and went.

Called the company and was told they would be there the next day because I do not live in a metropolitan area and they had to gather enough cargo to justify the trip. Called the next day and was told they would not deliver either, short on drivers and wasn't worth their time for just mine stuff. Told they might come the next day, but could not make any promises.

I dont remember a clause that stated it had to be worth their time when they accepted the job. USELESS SHIPPING COMPANY.

Poughkeepsie, New York
Review #275457 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275457.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Did not return escrow???

did not give back money from escrow after nurmous attempts even had lawer contact.why do they keep money that don't belong to them.it's been 4yrs now wonder if they ever will return money from ESCROW!!!!!!!!! PLEASE get in touch to let us know what was done wrong ph# 6106591907 acct#0008186223 atemps have been made on our part tried to deposit, lawer sent copy of death and still nothing what is wrong with companies u give them what they ask but u sill seem to be wrong.mamie mitchell was ripped off by this company and it is not fare

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Review #275453 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Almost scammed for a dalmatian

so me and and my boyfriend were going to get a dalmatian and the woman said she would go register the puppy in the morning and i would recieve a call shortly after, well i got a call in the morning then i did some more research on it finding this site and emailed them back calling them out, well now they are freaking out saying i can be fined 25000 for dog abandoment and abuse, or thrown in jail. i still think it is a big scam, but im not sure what to do. im just going to ignore the emails.

What does this have to do with U-ship.

They are just a Website that put shippers and service providers together and that is all.

They do not sell dogs cats or what-have-you!!!

these same ppl tried to scam me today too yes just ignore their emails...as soon as they seen I was on to them they told me I had to hurry and send the money cause my bird had to be deliverd to my house today etc. I told them I thought it was a scam and they never responded...be happy u didn't get scammed I hear a lot of ppl are falling for this *** from these ppl. Buyers use common sense!!

Hi Rutledgem,

This is definitely a scam. I'm sorry to hear that you encountered this in your search for a puppy. I would suggest reporting this person to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.IC3.org).

Keep in mind that any electronic communication from uShip would come from an "@uship.com" email address.

Best,

Jami

This is abig scam , i am also having the same conversation for a Pug, the owner is apparently in Kirkwall which is far north of the mainland of scotland, i called there bluff and googled a street on the shetland isles and asked to come and collect , i havent heard back, so be weary folks its all a big ***

I think the same thing is happening to me. I answered an ad for it affenpinscher dog and now finding out that they want to ship it using uship. I would be interested in sharing the email I received from them with you the language is very odd almost like a bad translation.

View more comments (5)
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Loss
Review #275419 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Brighton, England - The online shopping basket

A very bad service right from the start with delays in the delivery. Missed the deadlinefor my Dad's fathers day present by a massive amount.

I cancelled the order but they wouyld not acknowledge and refund my money. After just a few months the clock I ordered stopped due to a fault. I returned it for replacement/refund and have had no response. Can't phone as there is no number and is listed as ex directory.

I sent a letter and they ignored it. They owe me £42. Lesson learnt - not to deal with a company who doesn't give a phone number.

THESE ARE A COMPANY TO AVOID AY ALL COSTS.

PAY A LITTLE MORE AND GO ELSEWHERE!!!!! I'VE BEEN CAUGHT!!!!!

Brighton, England
Review #275404 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275404.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - How transtutors can maintain quality all the time

Hi Friends!

I am a user of transtutors.com. I have never faced any difficulty whatsoever. transtutors.com has been providing me with outstanding education services for the last 4 years. I have access to quality study material. I have recommended this site to my friends. They too have been enjoying the fruits of virtual learning ever since. I have learnt a lot and improved on my homework assignments. I have access to thousands of topics for various subjects. I am glad to be acquainted with these guys. Thanks to transtutors.com! You guys simply are the Best! Cool and transtutors rocks

Los Angeles, California
Review #275389 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Spokane, Washington - Ordered product, 1 free never got it.

I ordered product AXD4 microwave cookware, the Ad stated by one get one free, only received one set. I have a copy of the Ad.

Was I charged shipping for two sets? It appears so, I have paid the Bill, and have copies of everything. Please send me my other set. I hope you don't charge me again.

It was the Rose Design Microwave Cookware. Set of Three with Lids and Handles. Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe. Please send to the same address of 1348 10th Street.

Clarkston Wa, 99403 My Phone is 509-758-8173. I am taking a copy of this letter.

Spokane, Washington
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Review #275371 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275371.

Other Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Unsolicited cell calls, broke HD in front of me to sell new PC

You walk into the store to have a hard drive replaced and they purposely break the one you have in front of you and then tell you they have computers on sale! The friggin' *** treated my laptop like it was a piece of dirt, slamming it around with an attitude that should not be allowed in a store or anywhere.

My friend bought a brand new PC from them that had someone else's SSN, banking info, etc. already in the harddrive. Real honest compnay to do business with!

Now they send unsolicited text messages to my SafeLink phone, using up my time for their propaganda. And I NEVER gave them my number.

Try to go on line and tell it to their FB - you need to leave them your cell number and they will send you a code to allow you to post on their FB page - yeah, like I would give them the number so they can waste more time.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Review #275370 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275370.

Other Company in Athens, Georgia - My two ink cartridges did not work

I purchase two cartridges from you, a black and tri-color. My printer kept telling me my cartridges were needing to be changed(from day one)I purchased new ones in tne next few days and they both worked. Order #10459303 2/7/2012 Don McCormick/P,O,Box 81053/Athens, Ga30608.

Paid $22.98 plus 4.95 postage and handling.

Idon't anything else to say, they just didn't work on my printer. They were ordered correctly right number and right printer.

The only other thing I can say I won't be ordering again. I am sure a fefund is not available as per your guidelines.

Athens, Georgia
Review #275336 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275336.

Other Company in New Orleans, Louisiana - Pissed defrauded coustomer

lfg is the biggest rip off company i ever was scammed by i retired still had to pay they drafted funds from my credit card without permission i closed the acct they took funds out of my personal acct i have a mind to turn them over to the fbi i did not sign on lease to debit any bank acct they are a group of scammers dont use them or youll be scammed next the non cancl lease is also a rip off u have to fignt it in ny if u want to fight it they know this thats why they know cust wont ftght it would be too costly to fight them

New Orleans, Louisiana
Review #275311 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275311.

800 404 3086

Answered the call and fond there to be no-one willing to speak to me juts background noise.

Turns out to be a debt collector who buys very old and written-off debt and tries to collect on it.

Beware becuase teh original creditor has written it off as a bad debt and these people are NOT collectng for the originator - just themselves

If they call you, just tell them that they cannot call this number ever again and that is the law. *** of the earth and lowest of low, these peole tried to use scare tactics and even told me that I culd get arrested. Yeahm try me!

Sterling Heights, Michigan
Review #275275 is a subjective opinion of poster.