Other Company in New York, New York - MISS- LEAD THE PUBLIC

AFTER WAITING ON LINE FOR 20 MINUTES BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAD 2 REGISTERS AVAILABLE FOR ABOUT 25 PEOPLE ON LINE, THE CASHIER TOLD ME THAT ONE OF THE TWO ITEMS I HAD WERE NOT TWO FOR TEN DOLLARS. SHE CALLED HER SO CALLED SUPERVISOR AND I SHOWED HER THE WALL RACKS WHERE MANY OF THE SAME ITEMS WERE AVAILABLE.

SHE SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE THE ROOM FOR THE SKORTS (WHICH WERE IN THE SAME PRICE RANGE AS THE SHORTS ON SALE) SO THEY JUST HUNG THEM ALL THERE. I ASKED HER FOR THE SALE PRICE AND SHE REFUSED....I ASKED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE AND THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE THERE.

THIS IS DEFINITELY MISS LEADING FOR THE PUBLIC.....CONSUMER AFFAIRS SHOULD GET INVOLVED WITH THIS OLD NAVY ON ERSKINE STREET IN BROOKLYN. I'LL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN.

Read
Review #268329 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer268329.

Other Company in Palmyra, Pennsylvania - WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?????

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THAT BUYING A CAT/DOG ONLINE IS THE SAME AS BUYING A PET AT A PET STORE? OR BETTER YET, YOU SHOULD JUST DRIVE UP TO THE PUPPY MILL.

IT REALLY IS THE SAME THING. I UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE WANT TO BUY PUREBRED DOGS/CATS, BUT IF YOU DO... GO TO A REPUTABLE BREEDER THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY VISIT. SO TIRED OF THE COMPLAINTS FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE BOUGHT PUPPIES/KITTENS THROUGH ONLINE BROKERS.

MAJORITY ARE SICK OR NOT WHAT PURCHASER EXPECTED.

THEY ALL END UP ON THE COMPLAINT BOARD. PLEASE FIND A LOCAL, REPUTABLE BREEDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read
Review #268290 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer268290.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Asked what kind of parrot would fit into a quiet neighborhood

waited hours for Dr Bob to answer my question and when he did ,he stated how much did I want to spend? told him it didn't mattrt, if the bird was the quietest, In another 18 minutes, it stated , process was ready and where the arrow went, when I hit the prompt, many times, it states acess denied, Went back to home explained what happened and they put me through to the beginning where you pyt your credit card in first and now told me it would cost 45.00, before it was 30.00. Monday morningI am going to my bank and report on-line fraud

Read
Review #268286 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer268286.

Other Company in San Antonio, Texas - Lied to us about fixin a part on our van and did more damage to the van

i ask them to put in two spark plug and wires in that i gave them and check why engine light was on and airbage was told after all was fix they said.looked at the two i neede replaced those two was not touch and they kept the newparts i gave them and said to me all is good.talked them about it and they said o i thoght they did fix it and made the engine light go off by fixen another that needed to be replace now they said they dont know why airbage wont go off and now i have a brake light on due to then missig with my van dont know now another light is on on my dashbord this is not the first time ploblem we have happen to us sence we bought this van day one problem not enough room to put what happen and its all thing that this company has done to me and my family all we wanted was a car and we got them makeing sexul remarks,lying to us about fixing part when they didnt touch or van,fixing one part and then messing up another part of our van and then say it was like that before . i now dont think our van is ok for my family to be in dont know what they did to it i think they mess with my breaks when they should not have touch them not what i went in for.

Read
Review #268284 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer268284.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - False Advertisement

In their ad on tv they state that you can cook a frozen chicken breast in 13 mins which is a lie. According to their chart on times to cook things it states 13 mins per side, not total time.

I tried cooking a frozen chicken breast to check myself for 13 mins and it was still RAW and i mean RAW inside. Do they want us to get SICK????????

The rest their ad is true, it does save time and energy. I really enjoy using it, i just wish they would change that false statement in the tv ad

Magiera
Review #268223 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New York, New York - Recent purchase of 2 sided griddle

I purchased a non-stick griddle that was offered in one of your recent mailings. It had both a smooth and a griddle-like side.

I received the griddle approximately 2 weeks ago and used it for the 1st time a day or two later. I am COMPLETELY UNHAPPY with the item. It proved to be a waste of my money. Everything I put on it stuck so badly that I was forced to throw out my entire meal.

I am sorry to say that I am still trying to unstick the food. As I said I am extremely unhappy with your product.

mamaree
Review #268150 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Volume and repeats

Please have you staff check the volume from when you are in the court room to when you prerecorded stuff goes in between. Precorded is extremely annoyingly loud and you show is much softer.

I am going to stop watching you show if there can't be some better control, personally I leave the tv on during work. If I set the sound to proper level during the show, then EVERY TIME you leave the actual show. I HAVE TO TURN DOWN THE VOLUME. Do your advertisers think they helping sell you advertising?

As a consumer I just mute and skip all yours and theirs and or pause the live TV only to speed past the LOUD and OVERBEARING ADS. Your CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we are watching your show, it should be about 12 minutes for every 30 minutes. It is amazing that the people directing the show think we are so *** that we must have it REPEATED 3 to 10 times before we can move on. This is unbelievable and also makes you program worth skipping.

I know tat your is not the only show doing this and the directors of the type programs are stretching the time because they must not have enough useful material or it is just cheaper to do this, either way it is making TV more and more disenchanting. Hope this useful criticism.

Read
Review #268056 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer268056.

Other Company in Concord, North Carolina - Charge regular price

have coupon $20. Off alignment.

Call up first ask price for alignment,cost $59.99. Thinking it will cost me a bit over $30. When I got there mgr. Said since I have a coupon it will me $79.99 less $20.

I end up paying $67.15. Where is the. Saving. I could have went to my dealer cost $79.99 with 5% off.

End up paying almost the same.

It should have been $59:99 less$20. Please don't tell the customer to go on line for coupon if they are going to jack up the price and make as customer think that we were getting a deal in reality were not.

Read
Review #268029 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer268029.

Other Company - Customer service at Oxnard, California store on A Street.

I go and pay my mother's telephone bill monthly happens every single time I go into that dreadful payment center at your "A" Street station. Usually I have my 85 year old mother in the car waiting for me.

To pay cash and wait in line there is utterly incomprehensible because it usually takes 15 mnutes to get service. This manager Angelica or whatever her name is is very rude and unprofessional. I truly dislke her because she does absolutely nothing to rectify her customer service efficiency. I voiced my concerns to her many a times and she can care less.

She does not speak English well and she does not belong in a managerial position. I am a native of Oxnard and am 49 years of age and I have been in hotel management for 25 years plus and your Oxnard office fails miserably in this category. My mother's phone is under YVONNE SANCHEZ and the number is 805.487.2069. I usually pay my mother's bills and my name is Lionel Sanchez.

I am at my wit's end with your manager and staff at the Oxnard office. I left yesterday shaking and very upset. Someone needs to speak to the manager because I am definitely filing a formal complaint against her. She will say that I did not give her a chance to speak but she is wrong.

She has no customer service skills nor patience and she can care less about her customers.

I will further speak to her superiors. I left there very upset and it is not worth my energy nor time.

Read
Review #268027 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer268027.

Other Company in Halls, Tennessee - I received a bill stating i owe a payment, sent a mo for 40.00 on 4/4/12

i have the money order receipt. i also encluded an order for the i am with u always ring.

mo #19479272995 from the united states post office. amt of mo 40.00 to b applied to this account #550236390. plz double ckeck ur records contact me at 901 643 0456. i dont have a computer and am at neighbors.

i am very upset, love the ring. this payment was mailed out 4/4/12. u certainly should have received it by now. again u must contact me by phone.

thank u for checking into this. if necessary i can send u a copy of the mo.

i just want this 40.00 credited to my account. asap

Halls, Tennessee
Review #268011 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer268011.