Other Company in Lebanon, Ohio - ANGRY EMPLOYEE

DOES NOT HIRE ADEQUATE EMPLOYEES IN ORDER TO COVER THE NUMBER OF RESIDENTS THERE.WORKING LONG HOUR WITH LOW PAY AND UNDERSTAFFED AND UNQUALIFIED STAFF.ALSO MANY SKILLED CARE RESIDENTS THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE THERE.Longcove Pointe MASON OHIO.THe company needs to be more involved in what is going on at each facility.The comany needs to respond to employees as well as families when calling with a compalint or suggestion instead of ignoring the complaint or suggestion.Furthermore so should the management in the facility.Instead of being non compliant.This change has to be immediatly or they are taking great risks legally and ethically.

Read
Review #270148 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270148.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Veros Credit Harassment

I had my car reposesed today. Im unemloyed and couldnt make the payments My fault I know .

My finance company has been calling me an average of 11 times a day and once 3 times in 5 minutes. They also told one of my references that they called because I was late on a payment. Heres the kicker, Elvira Nistress of the Dark called a half hour after the car was gone they called laughing and taunting me that they got the car!

Are they allowed to do this?

Talked to a lawyer think Im gonna go that route.. They suck

Harassed25
Review #270141 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Bogus survey validation codes

I was given a website to fill out a survey in exchange for a free breakfast. When I went to the restaurant the girl at the cashier looked at it, told me to wait and disappeared.

The manager saw me after the girl told him and he ignored me for 15 minutes hoping I would go away. Then told me he doesn't accept these codes. I couldn't believe it. I drove all the way over there to be treated like a criminal stealing their food.

I've never been treated with such contempt anywhere in my life. i will NEVER eat there again

Read
Review #270130 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270130.

Other Company in Palacios, Texas - Didn't send nor notify of sale return by email

We Ordered 1 166Hz intel Atom Processor laptop computer by phone. We used a visa card with the last 4#s being 9472 expiring 12/13 The claim # is 03786 796 908 from the order form.

The Voucher acct. No. is 2679 86503. Will you supply us routing information so we will know what and when something will happen.

My name is Larry W. Bean P.O. Box 9171 Liberty, Texas 77575-2871.

my phone number is 936-262-8340. My email address is beanpole@wildblue.net The official order form with item sticker attached was sent in 04-17-2012

Palacios, Texas
Review #270128 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270128.

Other Company in Austin, Texas - Rude did not honor promo code

I went to the store with a promo code, they did not honor the code because it was texted to me and they did not want to take it. The instructions clearly said show the text to the store rep.

I tried to contact the corpate office but the operator put me on hold over an hour, not acceptable for a company that claims it wants to be customer oriented. Do not use Eyemasters unless you enjoy rude, unprofessional and no.

Common sense having people!!!! When you eye masters, send out a promotion honor it and when someone calls the corprate office don't leave them on hold for over an hour!!!!!

Read
Review #270112 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270112.

Other Company in Mumbai, Maharashtra - Loan offer

Do you need a New year loan, Are you in need of cash to start business? have you been turned down by your bank?

Do you need money to pay bills? We can assist you w

ith any amount you need provided that you are willing to p ay back the loan. If you are interested.

Contact US with this email.worldwidloanservice@gmail.com.apply now and be fast about it,and also marke some of your friends no about it.and this is the right pace to take a loan,marke a move and get the loan fast. thanks.

Read
Review #270059 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270059.

Other Company in Summit, Mississippi - Further-Options *WARNING*

Febpurther Options modified my pickup, approximately, eight months ago, as I am wheelchair-bound from MS. Being on a fixed disability income, I had to rely on friends and family to raise the money to purchase the truck.

I chose Further Options because of the owner, Scott Darnell. Mr. Darnell came across as someone who, sincerely, had my best interest and his conversion making my life easier at heart. That feeling came to an abrupt end, once he got paid.

Since day 1, the conversion has been a disaster. It has been nothing but a source of problems. What's worse is that Mr. Darnell will not lift a finger to rectify my situation. I can depend on the system (&, in turn, my vehicle, about 40% of the time and it often leaves me stranded.

My only option has been to hire a local mechanic to address all of the issues with the system (lift tem, constant leaks in the air system, which is a constantdrain on the battery that has to be constantly jump-started). I have run up thousands of $s in repair bills with no end in sight.

When asked about payment for this bill, Mr. Darnell says that he can't afford it. However, one look at his webpage shows that he has plenty of money for new designs, demos, trade shows, etc.

If you are researching conversions, you have enough challenges. Take Sitters from my experience, this is a headache you don't need.

FurtherOptionsWarning
Review #270051 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Can not log on to my accounts

I HAVE THREE ACCOUNTS AND I CAN NOT GET TO ANY OF THEM .jgaines6@cfj l.rr.com I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP WITH MY PASSWORD AND USERNAME.I USED LOG ON BUT I CAN NOT LOG ON.EVERTIME I TRY TO LOG ON THE SAY THAT MY INFORMATION IS NOT CORRECT .I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY USERNAME AND PASS WORD>THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO CHANGE THEM.SOME ONE SHOULD SEND ME MY USERNAME AND PASS WORD OR TELL ME HOW I AM TO GET ON LINE TO PAY MY BILLS.ILIKE THE WAY IT USED TO BE.

tiredofidiots
:cry I understand your frustration.....My city shows Atascadero and i'm in Redding?????
No way to update or change this what's up with this?
Review #270030 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270030.

Sibongile Nxasana is a fraudster

Can you believe she faked a stroke to claim from life insurance? Things people do for money… That's actually fraud. Well either way the matter is being investigated. How on earh do you fake a stroke, what brings you to that sort of thinking? I warn everyone that knows this woman, stay away from her, she's bad news...

Read

Its funny how this writer is so obsessed about this "so called" ex girlfriend. why does he keep tabs on what she does and why she does it.

If you really have a family, concentrate on loving them and forget about the next woman. If she's on the wrong side of the law, it will catch up with you. Why do you make it your social duty to alert other guys?

WEIRD. Its a pity that none of the accusations can be authenticated....

dr dr
Loss
Review #270007 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Portland, Oregon - Nothing, the worst service ever !

the most unprofessinal business i have ever been in. self sevice i guess, i need help with the frames , but the clerk had to have her smoke break, and came back smelling like cig.

smoke. i told her not to touch me with her dirty hands. the free exam. is a joke, they charge your for a visual exam, and charge you for the lens in your glasses, then when the glasses came the perscription wasnt right.

to read you had put the paper at the end of your nose, this place is dishonest,no service, nothing but lies and lack of information to the customer.

you get what you pay for so go to a professional eye doctor . i got my money back and have moved on.

Read
Review #269991 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer269991.