Other Company - Review in Other category from Delhi, Delhi

Let's talk a little bit about Pace Lattin. This is a so-called performance marketing "professional" who think he knows it all. If there's one thing I've already learned, it's that he knows nothing at all.

I'll admit, he can talk the talk. Charisma has a way of making someone appear a lot more talented than they actually are. But when you put someone like that under the microscope, the truth will show its ugly face.

And for this particular subject, the truth is terrifying. He's a *** – a borderline-criminal scammer, a negligent business affiliate, and an all-around terrible person.

Look, I'm not writing just to randomly bash someone I don't like. In Internet marketing, everyone is a rival. But you get that when you work in the business, and a true professional understands that friendly competition is a good thing.

But with this clown, you get anything but a professional. He has no marketable skills, but he acts like he does. And he charges a pretty penny for his services, too. What you get is an egomaniacal psychopath spouting off ineffective, nonsensical idiocy at every moment.

Let's take a look at PerformInsider, Pace Lattin's self-proclaimed Bible of performance marketing. All you'll see are self-important posts containing intellectually void nonsense.

Deep down, the reason I'm writing this is because of the huge disparity between who Pace claims himself as online versus who he really is. As his bio describes, he is a super-marketer, unparalleled in his professional skills. He also claims that his major focus is on marketing ethics and maintaining the sanctity of the affiliate marketing industry.

He's seriously spouting off about his ethical commitment? Seriously? Take a look across the PerformInsider site. You'll see tons of posts by this false idol of affiliate marketing tearing down anyone who's brave enough to challenge him.

When you spend your time taking unmerited, false jabs at all your competitors, how can you call yourself ethical in the same breath? The blatant hypocrisy there is really laughable. There's nothing ethical about making up false facts and figures and pretending like you know everything. That just makes you look ***.

I've already spoken about the contradiction between his accolades and his actual skills, which leads me to my next point. Pace Lattin spends so much time TALKING about himself and his skills, he has nothing to show for it otherwise.

Look, if you're an actual professional then it's great to share some of your secrets to success. But if you've spent your entire career ONLY talking, you're not good at anything. Would you really trust a "mechanic" if he never worked on a car and only talked about it? I wouldn't.

Now I won't come right out and accuse Pace Lattin of what this post title says, but let's look at the situation. Here we have an affiliate marketer. He knows how to rank and de-rank Internet content because he does it for a living. He does it pretty poorly, but he certainly knows a thing or two.

Consequently, when it comes to the TRUTH about himself, he's pretty good at keeping it a secret. But if you've found this review, you probably know a thing or two about the Internet, too.

We all know that when it comes to the truth on the Internet, it's out there. Take a little time and dig around to find information on this marketing ***. You'll learn that he's a lot less of a genius as he claims to be. You'll also learn that Pace Lattin's dark history isn't as hidden as he'd like it.

Read

Pace Lattin is a total fraud. Warning to all that work with him.

anybody knows where i can find mr lattin call my office at 817-946-3436

@Anonymous

If you're still looking for him, I have his phone number

Houston, Texas, United States #909944

he plays dirty, we had a disagreement on his advice for my friend to take her daughter to get a flu shot because she had a stomach virus, I informed him they are not the same thing and he tells me he just looked up my so-called "criminal record" (which is zero criminal record) and stated I was in trouble for child ***???? Firstly, I'm a female, secondly, that's HARDCORE slander.

He's a gross person with no respect and his head up his ***.

He fights dirty. Arm yourself with a lawyer if you cross paths.

Seattle, Washington, United States #851742

He is a douche bag rip off artists that used to call himself Lord Pace some title he bought for 1.99 online , he had stationary and all.

While I agree that more than half of what Lattin spouts is ***, to post that he is a child molester is even lower. You're no better than he is with this tactic.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #733320

*** Pace Lattin. Such a Cumwad.

Chicago Heights, Illinois, United States #671219

This is horrendous that this site allows a personal attack of this nature. The person even says he is using "child molester" to get attention.

Seriously? Calling a guy a child molester because you disagree with him? :roll :? :(
Kihei, Hawaii, United States #659719

The review is a personal attack against a public figure using a fake subject line. Can only assume this was done by the site owners to get traffic?

Doesn't even make sense? What does this have to do with the topic?

Title has nothing whatsoever to do with the complaint and the guy sounds jealous.

Example of a review that has nothing to do with the title. Someone upset at someone's success calling them a child molester.. and then saying it's not true.

If you follow "Perform Insider" - the Pace Lattin blog - you will discoed that the entire site talks about how Pace Lattin is a genius at performance marketing and everyone else is an ***.

Sounds to me like the rumors are true, Pace Lattin has a VERY SMALL ***. This complex is causing him to put everyone else in the affiliate marketing industry down.

As Shoemoney pointed out very astutely, Pace Lattin is a PIECE OF *** that adds ZERO value to the affiliate marketing world.

View more comments
pacelattin
Review #270161 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - WORKING ADULTS HARASSING DISABLED OUTSIDE IN THE PUBLIC AND ON THE JOB

HELLO I AM DEON JACKSON ME AND MY MEDIA GROUP WAS IN PITTSBURGH PA FOR WORK AND VISITS WITH SOME CLIENTS THAT WE ARE WORKING WITH TO GET THEM WELL AND WE HAVE DID SOME SITE VIEWS AND SOME MEDIA VIEWS AS WELL AND HOW BAD CAN IT GET WELL WE HAVE FOUND SOME VERY REAR THINGS IN PITTSBURGH ON THIS VISIT A GROUP OF ADULTS HARASSING A PERSON WHO WAS DISABLED WE STOPED TO ASK THEM WHY THEY WERE LAUGHING AT THE PERSON AND NOT HELPING HIM TO GET WELL AND THEY JUST TOLD ME TO STAY OUT OF IT AND I JUST COULDNT BELIEVE IT THESE PEOPLE WERE MEDICAL EMPLOYEES FROM A HOSPITAL I DONT KNOW WHAT HOSPITAL BUT THEY ALL HAD ID TAGS WITH NAMES AND CLOTHING AND THEY WERE BULLYING A DISABLED PERSON IT IS SAD REALLY DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE KIND OF DOCTORS THAT PITTSBURGH PA IS TEACHING WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE TRAINING PROGRAMS.

mediaandbooks
Review #270152 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Watching own children

Why do people whine and complain about childcare,but are not willing to take care of their own children during the day?

/ Guess what? children need mom or dad to raise them not a daycare.Most childcare teachers love children so you have no idea what they put up with all day.Your sad kids wishing they did not have to spend every waking moment in childcare

preschool is fine,but all day every day from 6 till 6 is uncalled for.Be a parent and raise your own children or don' have them.

daycare is not great for your kids.

Read

On top of the original rant, if you can't feed them don't breed them.

It is not my responsibility to make sure you and your six kids can eat, get free health care, and free day care courtesy of me, taxpayer.

Le Sigh

People like you INFURIATE me. Let's see, I forgot to check my crystal ball before I gave birth.

I didn't exactly plan on my children's father being completely irresponsible and such a lousy excuse for a parent. Darn! And guess what? If the daddy's out there don't want to man up and take care of their kids, guess what?

SOME OF US HAVE TO GO TO WORK AND PUT OUR KIDS IN DAYCARE SO THAT WE CAN FEED THEM AND PROVIDE FOR THEM. Now, if I sat on my *** everyday and collected welfare checks, what ingenious thing would you have to say then?

DON'T JUDGE. Try walking in some of our shoes before you display your superiority.

Review #270151 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270151.

Other Company in Lebanon, Ohio - ANGRY EMPLOYEE

DOES NOT HIRE ADEQUATE EMPLOYEES IN ORDER TO COVER THE NUMBER OF RESIDENTS THERE.WORKING LONG HOUR WITH LOW PAY AND UNDERSTAFFED AND UNQUALIFIED STAFF.ALSO MANY SKILLED CARE RESIDENTS THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE THERE.Longcove Pointe MASON OHIO.THe company needs to be more involved in what is going on at each facility.The comany needs to respond to employees as well as families when calling with a compalint or suggestion instead of ignoring the complaint or suggestion.Furthermore so should the management in the facility.Instead of being non compliant.This change has to be immediatly or they are taking great risks legally and ethically.

Read
Review #270148 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270148.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Veros Credit Harassment

I had my car reposesed today. Im unemloyed and couldnt make the payments My fault I know .

My finance company has been calling me an average of 11 times a day and once 3 times in 5 minutes. They also told one of my references that they called because I was late on a payment. Heres the kicker, Elvira Nistress of the Dark called a half hour after the car was gone they called laughing and taunting me that they got the car!

Are they allowed to do this?

Talked to a lawyer think Im gonna go that route.. They suck

Harassed25
Review #270141 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Bogus survey validation codes

I was given a website to fill out a survey in exchange for a free breakfast. When I went to the restaurant the girl at the cashier looked at it, told me to wait and disappeared.

The manager saw me after the girl told him and he ignored me for 15 minutes hoping I would go away. Then told me he doesn't accept these codes. I couldn't believe it. I drove all the way over there to be treated like a criminal stealing their food.

I've never been treated with such contempt anywhere in my life. i will NEVER eat there again

Read
Review #270130 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270130.

Other Company in Palacios, Texas - Didn't send nor notify of sale return by email

We Ordered 1 166Hz intel Atom Processor laptop computer by phone. We used a visa card with the last 4#s being 9472 expiring 12/13 The claim # is 03786 796 908 from the order form.

The Voucher acct. No. is 2679 86503. Will you supply us routing information so we will know what and when something will happen.

My name is Larry W. Bean P.O. Box 9171 Liberty, Texas 77575-2871.

my phone number is 936-262-8340. My email address is beanpole@wildblue.net The official order form with item sticker attached was sent in 04-17-2012

Palacios, Texas
Review #270128 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270128.

Other Company in Austin, Texas - Rude did not honor promo code

I went to the store with a promo code, they did not honor the code because it was texted to me and they did not want to take it. The instructions clearly said show the text to the store rep.

I tried to contact the corpate office but the operator put me on hold over an hour, not acceptable for a company that claims it wants to be customer oriented. Do not use Eyemasters unless you enjoy rude, unprofessional and no.

Common sense having people!!!! When you eye masters, send out a promotion honor it and when someone calls the corprate office don't leave them on hold for over an hour!!!!!

Read
Review #270112 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270112.

Other Company in Mumbai, Maharashtra - Loan offer

Do you need a New year loan, Are you in need of cash to start business? have you been turned down by your bank?

Do you need money to pay bills? We can assist you w

ith any amount you need provided that you are willing to p ay back the loan. If you are interested.

Contact US with this email.worldwidloanservice@gmail.com.apply now and be fast about it,and also marke some of your friends no about it.and this is the right pace to take a loan,marke a move and get the loan fast. thanks.

Read
Review #270059 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270059.

Other Company in Summit, Mississippi - Further-Options *WARNING*

Febpurther Options modified my pickup, approximately, eight months ago, as I am wheelchair-bound from MS. Being on a fixed disability income, I had to rely on friends and family to raise the money to purchase the truck.

I chose Further Options because of the owner, Scott Darnell. Mr. Darnell came across as someone who, sincerely, had my best interest and his conversion making my life easier at heart. That feeling came to an abrupt end, once he got paid.

Since day 1, the conversion has been a disaster. It has been nothing but a source of problems. What's worse is that Mr. Darnell will not lift a finger to rectify my situation. I can depend on the system (&, in turn, my vehicle, about 40% of the time and it often leaves me stranded.

My only option has been to hire a local mechanic to address all of the issues with the system (lift tem, constant leaks in the air system, which is a constantdrain on the battery that has to be constantly jump-started). I have run up thousands of $s in repair bills with no end in sight.

When asked about payment for this bill, Mr. Darnell says that he can't afford it. However, one look at his webpage shows that he has plenty of money for new designs, demos, trade shows, etc.

If you are researching conversions, you have enough challenges. Take Sitters from my experience, this is a headache you don't need.

FurtherOptionsWarning
Review #270051 is a subjective opinion of poster.