Other Company in Rochester, New York - 1 Trip, 2 Prices

My friend and I just booked a flight for a summe trip. We click to purchase our flights at the same exact time, and hers goes through when mine says "this flight is no longer available." Since their website is horrible, and doesn't even have a back button, I had to start my search over.

Only to find out that the flight is still available, but due to "increased demand" it would cost me $30 more. I discussed it on the phone with a CS agent. She said she couldn't do anything for me because of their bottled scam speech. When I asked to be escalated to the supervisor, she had a horrific attitude.

Who raises their voice at a customer? I've never had to YELL at anyone over the phone until today.

Read
Review #270389 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270389.

Other Company in Fort Worth, Texas - This sucks

Complain to your doctors and insurance companies. Doctors are getting kick backs most likely. They said they would be cheaper. They are not matching Walmarts four dollar deals.

Read
Review #270387 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270387.

Disre-***-specful

Brought my 05 magnum in for two tone paint job...i picked it up it was beutuful but i noticed that they painted over window glue that was liftin n u could see the origninal color of the car ii say i can get it gixed wen i bring it back nfor the pinsripin it so now im here n i showed the lady wedy the problem she took my car to the back n the Brent comes out all loud n aggressive like u want me toj pin stripe it or wat ne lokin confused to y hes so *** loud ii say yea y wats goin on n he rantin n ravin about becayse we did this nthat ti ur car n we didnt dicuss anythin about takin the glue off n so he wint ket me get any words out si i say y u comin out here takin ti me like u upset n he sats because i am cause Wendy just came back here n tild me ur were mad about the job. N tell his mouthafuckin *** shes a *** lyer cax i was not mad i just told her about the problem area in the car n thats not the way ti come oit n talk to a coustermer wit that nasty *** attitude of urs but just gi hrsd pin stripe my *** b4 i b n Farmington police department..so Brent.has bipolar n Wendy is a cimpulsive.lyer *** dusrepectful *** *** never got to worry bout me spendin my cash wit them ever afain nor recommending nobidy

Read

So how old were you when you dropped out?

Review #270384 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270384.

Other Company in North Hollywood, California - Buzz Sands where are you?

your partner and the people you've entrusted to run your company are RUNNING it into the ground. Did you know that your employees don't get paid on time and when the do get paid their payroll checks are off by hundreds?

Payroll never answers their phone. GM is never around. Service Director is always at the Surprise store. And any other Mgmt always seem to be in meetings You've got alot of disgruntled employees.

Can you afford a bad Rep with all the good things you've done in your name?

You're gonna lose more GOOD employees and your dealership. Buzz where are you ?

diamondgurl
Review #270337 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Romney, West Virginia - CHAIN LINK FENCING INSTALLED

FIRST PAID FOR FENCING AND TOOK ALMOST 2 MONTHS TO INSTALL,CHANGED DOCS APPT. FOR APPT.AND NO SHOW OR PHONE CALL DIDN'T COME NEXT DAY CALLED AGAIN SUPPOSE TO BE THE FOLLOWING MONDAY, THEy CAME STAYED 1/2 DAY LEFT DID NOT SAY WHEN COMING BACK,NO SHOw.

NEXT DAY CALLED CAME THEN NEXT DAY WORKED ABOUT 4 HOURS ANd LEFT. WElL JOB WAS ALMOST OVER AND I ASKED FOR An OTHER 3 FT.

Gate to be installed thinking price of gate 40.00 maybe 100.00 total charged me 440.00.called staore told them these things also didnt pick up loose wire. she said would get back to me that also has been 4 days ago.if I did this when I worked for someone I wouldnt have a job!!!

Romney, West Virginia
Review #270290 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270290.

Other Company in Seattle, Washington - Buying items at the counter

I was shopping buying items i was'nt bothering anyone then customer before me started asking me personal questions and i answered then he kept on and i got annoyed i was'nt happy i asked for the manager i was upset at him for not even considering on talking to him which he never did he was focused on me for what reason i am questioning myself you should'nt have to be bothered in the store from other customers and be told your upset and i don't like you telling me your calling coporate office i did.

Read
Review #270282 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270282.

Veterinarians in New Jersey

I took my sick cat to two different veterinarians in New Jersey. It cost me over $1,000.00 with the tests that tortured my cat to death.

There must be a law that prevents such thievery and lack of conscience onthese people ruled only by greed. I am heartbroken! The reason there are so many animals left homeless and the pounds have to resort to killing so many innocent creatures is because of the greedy veterinarians that nobody can afford in this economic environment.

Even when times are good the elderly who need companions most can't afford these bills. So they abandon their animals.

Read

How right you are concerning \"greedy veterinarians\"....The situation is much the same here in North Mississippi. For a basic grooming appointment, a dog must now have an entire battery of vaccinations, often resulting in hundreds of dollars in fees for the pet\'s owner.

Those of us who are not wealthy should NOT have to forgo our pets\' companionship due to thegreed-driven pet industry. My condolences on the loss of your cat.

West Creek, New Jersey
Review #270273 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270273.

Other Company in Raleigh, North Carolina - Non Refund of Deposit

I saw a Vehicle on line and decided to give personal info (because this is the only way to receive info).

A salesman called and invited me to there Sales Center. The car was not there and the only way to see it was to pay a transfer fee of $250.00.

This was the dumbest thing I ever did in my life.

Almost immediately I called and said not to transfer this vehicle to Raleigh. They are refusing to refund the deposit, why should customers pay for the transfer of there inventory, I never seen or bought the car and I have filed a complaint with D.M.V.

Read
Review #270198 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270198.

Other Company in Fort Myers, Florida - Absolutely the poorest customer service

Four days after entering an order that was shown as in inventory we had not received any shipping notice, invoice, nadda. Went to customer support and only avenue for information was an automated service form which was also ignored..

Tried to initiate another service request only to be informed (auto computer response) that the maximum number of service requests (one) had been reached!!

WTF. Now try and cancel an order from these clueless wannabes..my advice..shop anywhere but Parts Geek as it appears to be a one man shop that will order on line from somewhere else to reship to the unsuspecting customer.

Read
Review #270187 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270187.

Other Company in Cincinnati, Ohio - Not giving what was ordered.

On 4/16/12, I ordered 1 case of beef, 2 cases of chicken and 2 cheesecakes. All the man had on his truck at the time was 1 beef case.

I have been ordering from this same man for 3 years, so didn't think much about him bringing back the cases and cheesecakes. He gave me his cell phone number, 513-332-6559. I contacted him in a few days like suggested, and he answered, saying they still didn't have the cheesecakes yet and asked if he could bring it all together. I said that was fine.

I contacted him for another week afterwards, and he answered saying the same thing. Then he stopped answering my calls. When I tried calling him today, it said his phone was disconnected.

I am highly ticked about this. Anyone have any suggestions?

Read
Review #270184 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer270184.