Other Company - VERY,VERY,VERY BAD BANK!!!

THEY ALSO OVERCHARGED ME, IM IN EL PASO, TX. AND THEY CHARGE MONEY TO CUSTOMERS THAT THEY SHOULDN'T.

I HATE THIS BANK.

THEY ONCE CHARGED ME $35.00 BECAUSE A HOTEL PLACED A HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT AND I DID HAD THE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT AT THAT TIME BUT THEY STILL CHARGED EXTRA FOR HOLDING THE FUNDS, THEN THIS MONTH THEY HAD CHARGED ME $11.50 FOR SERVICE FEE BECAUSE THEY SAID I HAD NOT MADE THE FIVE PURCHASES REQUIRED EVERY MONTH SO THAT YOU WONT GET CHARGED FOR SERVICE FEES AND I DID, THEY STILL CHARGED ME. BANCO RATA!!!

Read
Review #272313 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer272313.

Other Company in Dalton, Georgia - Aggraveted,annoyed, pissed off

tried their so called free clubs and was not impressed with them, but when you try to get a return number to send them back it's katy bar the door. i have never been so upset and pissed just trying to return something, first i was on the phone for over 35 minutes and transfered about 4 different times and when you finally do get to they last person all they want to do is offer you another deal and when you tell them you just want a return number bam your on hold again and then he comes back with another offer and you request the return number again you guess it back on hold again.

to finally get the return number i had to lose my cool, funny thing is when he was trying to give you a deal the call was crystal clear but when you get the number the call starts breaking up and since i was on a land line i don't think it was my phone. This is a company i will never do bussiness with again and i will make sure none of my golfing buddys use them either

cecil13
Review #272295 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - We have been cheated and scammed

well my husband won his house in kids in court over a year ago and found out that his house payment was 1200.00 plus at 12% interest they worked with him and lower hhis payment to 678.oo per month for a year the year was up in january they told us to modifiy our loan again but this time we were denied which i didn't understand because nothing had changed except me moving in with my kids altogether we have 8 kids and i am a stay at home mom theres no way we should of been denied so they changed our loan all of a sudden and it made it to where we were 3000.00 they constintly were harassing us calling about 20 times a day so in feburary we talked to them and they said if we pay 3470.00 we would be current and they would deferre our next payment well april came and we were going to pay our 1200.00 but they told us we were still half a month behind and we owed almost 2000.00 that is very wrong i think i don't know where or how they are getting these extra numbers and now its back to 20 phone calls a day in my we were 1980.00 behind but when they called they told us we owe 3500.00 cause we are late this month to but were now they keep telling us we can not pay alittle at a time cause we tried to give them 500.00 and pay as much as we could they told us no they have to have all of it or nothing my husbands income is about 2500.00 a month and our bills come out to equal about 3900.00 with taking care of 8 kids it is very tied i don't understand why they won't help us we can't afford 1200.00 house payment and no one will work with us they just keep saying pay it all or we will forclose on you to me that is not right telling a very hard working man that is trying to take care of 8 kids and wife that they will kick him out . i don't know what else to do at this point cause there's no talking to them now . i am very frustrated and scared for my family and this all happened because they have been unfair and disrepectful to me and my family

ajangels26
Review #272222 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - How important is it to you how a company exposes your personal information .like to get some feed ba

I do have a complaint and concern but i like to get some feed back from you the consumer your thoughts and comments so i can get an idea before i go ahead and post the complaint your comments will be very helpful. Let me start by saying everyone is diffrent not all of us feel the same we all have diffrent points of view on thinks ok but i personally believe that when i sighn up with a company for their services and i give them my personal information my name ,address,social security ,bank account ect,i want to believe that im trusting them that they will save guard my personal information and that they are responsible how and who they expose it to...iI want to know if im alone on this or who feels the same i mean its only your identity were talking about please let me know your thought on this thank you .

Read
Review #272172 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer272172.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Phone Scam You Won Money - Jamaican Caller

Ok ... I got a call and I thought it was a toll free number.

It turns out it was a 876 number which is Jamaica West Indies.

I didn't give them any money but Sprint (Long Distant carrier) would not dismiss the charges even though they knew it was a fraudulent call. YIKES!!!! They know I was fooled into making a call and they make me pay... It's like they are in on the SCAM.

They make money for your misfortune.

It is like they are happy the scam is happening so your bill will be larger. Sad!

angelharper
Review #272170 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - I will never use eye glass world ever again

I went into eye glass world in Feb. On west colonial and Clark.

Got two pair of glasses for one. What a joke. I only found one pair that I liked and the other pair was just going in a drawer in case the others got broken. Well I am still wearing the pair in the drawer that I don't like.

It is now May and they still have not gotten my order right. They have sent them back THREE times and tried to fit them SEVEN times. Then I get the Manager and she tells me I cant have my money back because it has been over 30 days... Are you kidding me I haven't even worn them yet.

They kept telling me just be patient. Well today was it. I told them I was getting an Attorney. In Feb.

I gave them 536.00 and and then she tells me the free pair are now 300.00 and they could only give me 200.00 back. I told her to take the (FREE) 200.00 pair back and give me all of my money back...Then all of a sudden she could *** another 50.00. I think because of all the *** I went through and how many times I had to go there, OH yea and they say they will call you when your glasses come in .. Thats *** too.

I had to call and ask if they were in. If they were there that means I wasn't called right. any way They should have returned all my money and told me to keep the ugly peaces of *** that I left with. I have NEVER done buisness with such ***.

I will never go back there and I will tell every one that I know to not go there. And this is the first time I have ever done a complaint on any one

Read
Review #272160 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer272160.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Wish i read this site before i ordered

after they have missed three apts. and made me miss two important meetings still no carport.

They refuse to give me the numbers of r someone to call to get help. They made three apts they failed to keep and now saying they never make apts. I ordered from this co. twice before and was treated great, boy has it gone down hill.

if i get my money back i will feel lucky.They now expect me to sit by my phone and wait untill they call me with no notice.

do they think no one works> i will even post my email if anyone want to contact me. benniekerns@rocketmail.com

Read
Review #272147 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer272147.

Other Company in Rockford, Illinois - History of sick pups

Very interesting. Mayborns used to breed Golden Retrievers.

We got a pup for a family xmas gift (this was way back in 1982). When we took her to her first vet appt we were told she was sick and to take her back. I had already bonded with her and insisted on keeping her. I loved her dearly but she had a history health problems.

They did offer to let us pick out another pup and they said they would keep our dog for breeding!!!

I might had she had a genetic problem as well. Im sorry to hear they are still selling sick puppies.

lvizzy
Review #272119 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New York, New York - They changed my billing address

One time I used a different "Ship to" Address. Now my billing address has been permanently changed to that ship to addresss (which is a business).

For over 2 years no one has been able correct this!!!

Midnight Velvet employees are incompetent. NO one can figure out how to fix this!!! I have closed the original account and opened an completely new account. That worked for about 3 months and then the bills started going back to the wrong address.

They constantly call me at home and work.

I am in jeopard of loosing my job. I need help now!!!

Read
Review #272104 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer272104.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - What a scam.....all

This scam site tells you it "hooks you up" w/women in your area...well, turns out one woman was like in 10 different states at the same time! What a joke!

These "women" email you some *** scripted message, but when you reply, they never respond.....you just keep getting new "people." I guess I should have known it was too good to be true....but one always hopes there is a website that really works & delivers what you paid for. I guess it was good as entertainment & looking at the semi-naked and some naked women...but, don't think you will ever contact one...they are probably paid shills!

Read
Review #272096 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer272096.