Other Company in Tacoma, Washington - Ripped, bent, folded mail Grrrrrr

I have been dealing with this problem way to long. We get ripped, bent, crumbled, ruined mail almost daily.

I have had Checks, Very important medical, dental insurance mail etc. ruined by this carrier this carrier just does not care how they treat the mail. I had ordered a Kindle Fire Screen Protector online and when I opened my secure mail box it was folded in half and bent and so ruined it was unusable I contacted the company but they would not replace it because it was no fault of theirs.

it was our FLIPPIN MAIL CARRIER... oh yeah I went on USPS.gov and unless I was just soooo mad that I missed the link, I could not find where I can file a complaint.

Read
Review #273821 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer273821.

Other Company in Augusta, Georgia - Facts

This agency, I'm sure is good. However, the owner in my opinion, is not so nice.

I tried to help this guy reset his password on his e-mail, and it took 20 minutes to finally figure out it was a web host e-mail because the guy did not have his facts straight. The customer became irate at me for something he was telling me wrong. I know I was there to help this customer, but for him not having his facts straight really was making me upset when he started yelling at me.

If I have one bit of advice for this company, it's that they need to get the facts straight before you ask for help. And when they do ask for help, and they don't know the facts, they need to have a little more patience for the other person trying to help them out!

Read
Review #273784 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer273784.

Other Company in Townville, South Carolina - Taking funds out of my bank account without approval.

Just like a lot of other people I asked for a question to be answered and the charge was $21. Never did get the question answered and have been charged $43.00 a month and could not get it stopped until I put a stop payment on it with my bank.

They would not answer my e-mails or my phone calls to the company to settle the issue. I know you have to be careful when you give them your credit card, however, they tell you your question will be answered or they will refund your money. How big a fool are all of us who got taken in by this scam.

HELP CLOSE THEM DOWN. Nield Gordon

Townville, South Carolina
Review #273734 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer273734.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Disgusting commercial -

The commercial wherein the tru green service man sprays the dandelion, wishing it a "good night', followed by the owner opening the door and blurting what begins as an expletive ("f. . .") and rolls into "front yard" is an attention-getter, all right. I will repeat this to satisfy the 100 minimum word requirement.

Commercial is Inappropriate. I enjoy commercials and hang on every word, but I believe they should be appropriate for all ages. The commercial wherein the tru green service man sprays the dandelion, wishing it a "good night', followed by the owner opening the door and blurting what begins as an expletive ("f. .

Read
Review #273705 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer273705.

Other Company in Salt Lake City, Utah - Making a payment online is a snap! I mean a good way to crack up!

I tried to get online to make our payment. Password was not accepted.

I got on chat but found out I am not authorized on this account. Hmmm, I have been in the past!. Got hubbie on chat but they had to call us to confirm it was him. No prob.

He gave authorization for me to talk to them. They gave him a temp password and I heard him clarify it but it did not work. We called comcast but they are not open! A company like them not open - or a call center to take calls...

Hmmm. Tried again on line to make a payment. Still would not work. I gave up and left the office.

Somehow he got to talk to someone and supposedly got things fixed so I was authorized user and could make a payment. BUT... our payment is late so they want this months and the payment due in 15 days, no option to just pay the over due one. A company with so many options in everything but the amount to pay??

Give me a break. All online payment places have a box to enter the amount you are actually paying. So after 73 minutes the payment still is not made and I am fed up with their website. They've added so much technology to their site it isn't workable!

And if you try to print the Pissed Consumer Terms of Service, you will only get the left side of the screen, leaving half the words off.

Poor access to terms! Yeh, I read the terms but it wasn't easy!

Read
Review #273686 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer273686.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - "They really do care...how much $ you have.

"They really do care...how much $ you have in your wallet" I was honest with the guy -I took off work early on a Thursday... "I get paid tomorrow (Friday), I came here for your free estimate to know what I'll be looking at tomorrow when I get my check." -He (Mike) took my keys, hopped in my car, drove it down the street, slammed on my brakes, came back, handed me my keys and said "yep, you need new brakes, come back tomorrow." ..pathetic. Don't take your care here unless you don't care about being scammed and treated like a dollar sign.

Read
Review #273650 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer273650.

Other Company in Foley, Alabama - Have a bad contractor? Tell em off in a new site

Have a bad contractor or have a contractor run out on you? Tell em off and warn other consumers by going to mycontractorranoffwithmymoney.com!

This is a new website specifically built so that consumers like us can go in and get this anger off of our chests.

You can upload text, audio, even video!

Not to mention we even have a link to a service that assures you that you won't have a contractor run out on you ever again. So by all means everyone go to mycontractorranoffwithmymoney.com and tell the world your story so that it never happens to anyone else ever again

MCROWWM
Review #273617 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Fredericksburg, Virginia - Total *** and get your $$

I went for Free Consult save 700 on ICAT and consultation. They have a great line liosten for "YOUR A GREAT CANDIDATE YOU HAVE ENOUGH BONE FOR THE PROCEDURE." when you hear those words run as fast as you can.

They told me 46,700 to have 8 implants placed and some plastic teeth. I went to local oral surgeon he sent me to one of his cosmetic DDS and also Maxi Facial, whole mouth done for 1/2 the cost of CLEARCHOICE. They called me last week and said they were having a special discount that price was reduced by 10,000.00 Cost would be 36,700.00 Nice Discount way too much profit built in.

Hate their commercials on the TV and RAdio. BEWARE

Read
Review #273562 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer273562.

Other Company in Amsterdam, Ohio - This look like a scam

Microsoft Award Team Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United A Kingdom. Batch: 12/25/0340

THE MICROSOFT COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the (29th March 2012) by Microsoft Award Promtion, your email was among th 20 Lucky winners who won £ 1,000,000.00each on the THE MICROSOFT COMPANY PROMOTION

However the results were released on 31th March 2012 and your email was attached to ticket number (7PWYZ2006) and ballot number (BT:12052006/20 The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

In other to claim your£1,000,000.00 prize winning, which has been deposited in a designated bank. However,you will have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE MICROSOFT COMPANY for verification and then your winning cheque of £ 1,000,000.00 has already been written in your favour.

NAME SEX: ADDRESS EMAIL PHONE:. OCCUPATION: COMPANY: COUNTRY:.

AMOUNT WON. £ 1,000,000.00

Please you are adviced to complete the form and send it immediately to our Promotion manager through email or fax for prompt collection of your fund from the designated bank.

(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER) Name: Mr. Terry Martins Email: terrymartins9087@hotmail.com

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained). .

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,

Agent Mrs Rose Wood Management

Read
Review #273530 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer273530.

THE BULLYING JUST DONT END AS A GROUP OF INTERNET BULLIES TARGETING THE FEMALE CONSUMER IN PGH PA

Update by user May 23, 2012

the team of bullies on the internet were techs they targeted the female consumer by changing her personal information to keep her from talking out to people she needs to talk to in amergencies and they block her phone they block her mail sometimes they are working behind the commonwealth scam against this female because of her medical chart and the cost of bills

Original review posted by user May 23, 2012

HELLO I AM DEON JACKSON MY TEAM OF MEDIA WORKERS HAS SET THE FEMALE IN PITTSBURGH UP WITH AN EMAIL TO STAY INTOUCH WITH US SO THAT WE CAN HELP HER PULL THROUGH THE TORTURE THAT THE COMMONWEALTH OF PA HAS PUT HER THROUGH BUT SHE WAS TARGETED OUR TEAM HAS GAVE THE INTERNET SERVICES ADVACE MONEYS SO THAT SHE COULD BE SAFE AND STILL THE BULLIES WERE ABLE TO GET THROUGH THEY JUST WILL NOT STOP WE BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE BACK IN 2008 THE PERSON FROM A UPMC FACILITIY WHO TAKEN THE FEMALE CONSUMER'S HEALTH CHART AND FORWARDED IT TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF PA AS THIS CHART WAS THE LARGEST MEDICAL CHART IN THE STATES AS FAR AS WE HAVE HEARD READING THE STORY ABOUT THE COST OF THIS FEMALE SO WHY DO THEY WANT TO JUST BULLY HER UNTILL SHE FALLS WHY DO THEY WANT TO BE RID OF HER THERE IS REALLY NO REASON FOR THIS THEY SHUT HER INTERNET FOR NO REASON CAME TO HER HOUSE CAUGHT ON CAM TAKING HER MAIL MY TEAM HAS JUST GOT HER INTERNET BACK ON YESTERDAY. THEY ARE BLOCKING THIS FEMALE FROM ANYONE ANYWAY ANYWHERE THEY CAN SO THAT NOONE WILL KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE BUT WE KNOW THIS IS HOW DUM THEY REALLY ARE WE HAVE IT ALL IN RECORD WE HAVE MEDIA READY AND PREPARED TO ENFORCE THE YOU DO THE CRIME YOU DO THE TIME THEME .

mediaandbooks
Review #273487 is a subjective opinion of poster.