Other Company in Whiteland, Indiana - No over and beyond help with prescription

Dr called in on 06/05/12 at 5:05 pm (and that is recorded). I went to pick up at 4:45pm on 06/06/12.

Attendant at window said my "info" didn't match the "info" they had on the called in prescription. I called my Dr's office and they called BACK into obviously the "call center" and was told FIRST they didn't have my profile *why didn't they tell them that last night*, THEN they found it and told them the dr's office didn't call in when the STORE HAD IT ! When I went BACK to the window 20-min's later, the "call center" hadn't entered it in still YET ! and...I would have to wait AGAIN...AFTER IT HAD ALREADY BEEN 24-HRS that it was first called in !

AND THEY OBVIOUSLY HAD THE SCRIPT CAUSE THE INFO I GAVE THEM VERBALLY DIDN'T MATCH THEIR RECORDS ? I left ! What if my script had been LIFE THREATENING....Oh ! maybe that is what it is....you have to be special in order to get special services ?????

What happened to over and above customer service.

I work in a customer service environment and it just angers me to received less than what I myself offer to my clients. I am going to take my Dr's advise and NOT use Walgreen any longer as this is NOT the first screw up they have been involved in !

Whiteland, Indiana
Review #275678 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275678.

Other Company in Watertown, Massachusetts - Lied about trial period

sales rep was walking around door to door May 30, 2012. Promised lower prices then cable.

We were told we had a 90 day free trial. We signed the aggreement. June 1 it was installed. June 2 we had really bad reception and kept getting messages "searching for satalite".

Rainy and windy weather. June 4 we called to cancel. Customer service said we had no 90 day trial and we owe $480. early termination fee and other charges.

We received our first bill June 5 charging us 85.99 for 3 days of service. Sales rep says he'll try to make good and we won't have to pay anything.

Read
Review #275674 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275674.

Other Company in Norfolk, Virginia - Described the appetizer special at wrong price. we felt overcharged

We asked the waitress about the appetizer specials listed in menu. This special was described as ' 3 trio sized appetizer platters for $12.49.

We interpreted this as three platters of 3 item appetizers on each platter. We questioned the waitress about it & she said we could choose the appetizers for each platter from the list. She also told us about the' 2 for $20 special' that included 2 entrees plus one appetizer. We told her since we were later going to a party for dinner we would just have the 3 appetizer platters for $12.49.

If we hd not understood the advertising, she never clarified it for us. We knew the full sized appetizer platter was listed in menu for $11.49, so we felt these , what we thought were mini appetizer platters, were a good special. We were shocked when we received our bill & were charged $12.49 per platter. We talked with the waitress, who also brought over the manager.

We asked why she did not clarify it for us, knowing we did not want to spend much since we were leaving for a private dinner party later. $12.49 for each appetizer platter with 3 appetizers on each platter was more expensive than if we had ordered a full dinner entree. We were very upset about this and felt we were overcharged. We questioned why the advertisement said 3 trio sized appetizer platters for $12.49.

Can you see why we thought this special was for 3 platters since trio described the appetizer platter and 3 stated how many platters we got. That was very misleading and we left that restaurant with a bad feeling and probably won't go back. This Applebees is located on 12235 Jefferson Ave. in Newport News, Va.

23608 ( not sure on zip code but think thats it) Betty G. Carlson June 5, 2012 (date of dinner)

Read
Review #275615 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275615.

Psychic readings by janet

If you have come to this site chances are you have been taken by Janet Merino (aka: Katherine) Prior to this site there has been no information published about this person. We are fortunate that a site like this exists to help inform others.

If you are researching Janet Merino, search Readings

by Janet on this site. Janet, defrauded me out of thousands of dollars, and I know there are many, many more who have fallen for her lies.

Please read the other postings and post your own story, so there can be a public record made in order to help inform others. See: Readings by Janet

Read
Review #275561 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275561.

Other Company in Lowell, Arkansas - They do not send out statements to make your payment

We called and got two different people who could not understand a word of English. We were wondering where is the Loan Statement to make our payment.

We havnt had one in two months. The men totally did not understand what we were talking about. I wont a statement to send in with my load and I wont somebody to talk to that understands English., Can you help me.

This is totally stupied to not keep up with loan statement, and hire people who can not understand English are speak it. Please God help us all, this is so unnecessary.

Lowell, Arkansas
Review #275533 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275533.

Timeshare

Does anyone know how to get out of timeshare? I purchased one timeshare in Las Vegas, Nevada this May and don't know how to get out of this contract.

I attended this free tour and ended up buying one without having no knowledge of it. Now I'm past the 5-day period to revoke my contract.

I called them and now the selling company tells me I'm past the 5-day period and there is no way they can revoke the contract. I have contacted timeshare consultants claiming 100% money guarantee and some lawyers to.

Anyone with experience to get out of this mess? Thanks.

richardleber77

Here is a great article I found that can help you: http://www.myvacationrentals.net/timeshare-scams-top-10-signs/

I found a site that teaches you how to get rid of a timeshare contract without getting ripped off. The website is http://timeshareredemption.com.

Before you decide to work with any company that says they can get you out of a timeshare, make sure there are no complaints against them online.

There are a lot of scams out there. Hope this helps!

Without a doubt, timeshare cancellation is the best and easiest solution to get rid of an unwanted time share. Once the contract is properly cancelled, the strings attached to the resort will be gone forever.

Nevertheless, it is important to do the cancellation through the right people.

There are many timeshare cancel professionals that ask for an upfront fee, and then they disappear. This is a good article on how to terminate ownership of a time share:

No Timeshare
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States #668223

If you were lied to or the product misrepresented, I can help you. Don't pay someone hundreds to help you get out.

I make my money after your out and you have the money in hand. www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com

Go to website www.howtocancelyourtimeshare.com

#491933

ROFLMAO -- you bought a Timeshare an now have buyer's remorse?

1) Use it! You bought it, you own it. So, use it the way it was promoted.

View more comments
benny2012
Review #275473 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Revenge on Google revengeongoogle@yahoo.com

These idiots call themselves revenge on Google and use the email address revengeongoogle@yahoo.com. This is just a group of good for nothing thieves that will steal your money and rob you blind. They claim that they can help you attack someone in google including hacking the sites. Well. they took my money and hacked the site,... so far so good... but then the site came back online and now I got a call from the FBI, nice going ah. So what does Revenge on Google revengeongoogle@yahoo.com do? It is called negative SEO. I checked online and it looks like this is how it works:

Negative SEO attacks such as those by Revenge on Google revengeongoogle@yahoo.com can come in a few forms. Generally, negative SEO refers to when one website buys links and points them at a competitor's website in an effort to torpedo their rankings. Other instances of negative SEO have included such tactics as hacking a website to inflict some sort of malicious damage on a website, review bombing (pointing a large number of 5-star reviews at a business so it appears they paid for them), or simply by reporting another website's "black hat" tactics to Google. This is what such as those by Revenge on Google revengeongoogle@yahoo.com does Since external links are more or less beyond the control of the site owner, it would seem competitors could very easily improve their search rankings by using tactics to negatively impact their competitors see such as those by Revenge on Google revengeongoogle@yahoo.com. The reality of the situation is... this is only partially true. You can do things to protect your website. Before you get too worried about a competitor targeting your site to harm your rankings using negative SEO tactics.

That's all, don't get ripped off by such as those by Revenge on Google revengeongoogle@yahoo.com... if they were so good, why is their name here?

#492054

Wow. You're pissed off because you contracted with CRIMINALS to commit a CRIME and got ripped off? Really?

CyberBob the Builder
Loss
Review #275464 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Poughkeepsie, New York - At THEIR convenience

Was provided one delivery date. Date came and went.

Called the company and was told they would be there the next day because I do not live in a metropolitan area and they had to gather enough cargo to justify the trip. Called the next day and was told they would not deliver either, short on drivers and wasn't worth their time for just mine stuff. Told they might come the next day, but could not make any promises.

I dont remember a clause that stated it had to be worth their time when they accepted the job. USELESS SHIPPING COMPANY.

Read
Review #275457 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer275457.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Did not return escrow???

did not give back money from escrow after nurmous attempts even had lawer contact.why do they keep money that don't belong to them.it's been 4yrs now wonder if they ever will return money from ESCROW!!!!!!!!! PLEASE get in touch to let us know what was done wrong ph# 6106591907 acct#0008186223 atemps have been made on our part tried to deposit, lawer sent copy of death and still nothing what is wrong with companies u give them what they ask but u sill seem to be wrong.mamie mitchell was ripped off by this company and it is not fare

wimesbrian
Review #275453 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Almost scammed for a dalmatian

so me and and my boyfriend were going to get a dalmatian and the woman said she would go register the puppy in the morning and i would recieve a call shortly after, well i got a call in the morning then i did some more research on it finding this site and emailed them back calling them out, well now they are freaking out saying i can be fined 25000 for dog abandoment and abuse, or thrown in jail. i still think it is a big scam, but im not sure what to do. im just going to ignore the emails.

Read

What does this have to do with U-ship.

They are just a Website that put shippers and service providers together and that is all.

They do not sell dogs cats or what-have-you!!!

these same ppl tried to scam me today too yes just ignore their emails...as soon as they seen I was on to them they told me I had to hurry and send the money cause my bird had to be deliverd to my house today etc. I told them I thought it was a scam and they never responded...be happy u didn't get scammed I hear a lot of ppl are falling for this *** from these ppl. Buyers use common sense!!

Hi Rutledgem,

This is definitely a scam. I'm sorry to hear that you encountered this in your search for a puppy. I would suggest reporting this person to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.IC3.org).

Keep in mind that any electronic communication from uShip would come from an "@uship.com" email address.

Best,

Jami

This is abig scam , i am also having the same conversation for a Pug, the owner is apparently in Kirkwall which is far north of the mainland of scotland, i called there bluff and googled a street on the shetland isles and asked to come and collect , i havent heard back, so be weary folks its all a big ***

I think the same thing is happening to me. I answered an ad for it affenpinscher dog and now finding out that they want to ship it using uship. I would be interested in sharing the email I received from them with you the language is very odd almost like a bad translation.

View more comments
rutledgem
Loss
Review #275419 is a subjective opinion of poster.