Disconected service

My niece had service with you but had to move out of town suddenly.

I contacted your customer service dept to have the service disconnected

and to return your equipment. I asked your representitive if you come pickup

your equipment. I asked when could you pick your equipment up, he said "I don't

know but we'll send a tech out when we can" I was concerned because the account was still

active, so I called customer service again and told them I would drop off your

equipment. On saturday June 23 I stopped by your center on Platt Springs Rd.

I turned your equipment in to your representitive and was given a receipt for the return.

I asked your representive if the account was closed, I was told it could not be closed by me

and that the account would remain active. I said that it would be illegal to be

charged for a service when you have accepted the equipment back that provided the

service. Your rep rolled their eyes and said it was timewarners policy. I called another rep and

again your rep clarified it is time warners policy. I believe your policy is a violation of consumer laws.

I want to get a clarification from time warner before I contact the appropriate agentcies, that time

warner has a policy whereby a customer will be charged for service even if the customer has returned

the equipment that provided the service and you have accepted return of said equipment and given receipt for it.

sessa

Are you kidding? The CUSTOMER didn't return the equipment because YOU are not the CUSTOMER!!

I might have had my own issues with TWC, but their policy of not making changes or cancelling the service unless the account holder contacts them is one I have no problem with.

It was nice of you to return the equipment, but is your niece not capable of picking up the phone to cancel the service? Sorry, your complaint is kind of ridiculous.

Review #278626 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278626.

Other Company in Abbotsford, British Columbia - Simoniz presure washer

Every thing breaks and leaks. The repairman said buy somethink made in Japan or North America.

Brand like honda or Briggs and straton. Not from China.. he said it is not worth fixing. Nice guy.

I wish canadian tire treated me like that. I think if it made in China or canadian tire knows (they do) it is cheap at least advise a honda or Briggs and straton, etc product for a price comparison and let the consumer deside if they still want to buy.

I was aloyal CT customer but I am going back to the big boxes that actualy sell and stand behind their product.

I find it amuxing that a rep of simoniz blamded the problems on winter freezing. That customer lived in vancouver and i have a heated garage.

Loss
Review #278599 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278599.

Harrassing threatening calls and e-mails

I have reported to you and police threatening and harrssing calls. I have also reported my suspicion that my computer has been hacked into.

I have given name, number and address of suspected harrasser. I am now recieving offers by e-mail from unknown address:attapps.beta@att.sbc.bellsouth.juno.in. I suspect this is an address used by same person. Numbers suspected: 318639-9584 and318 673-5150.

I have reported this type of craziness since 2009. I have yet to recieve any action if any taken against anyone regarding this harrassing behavior.

I have spoke with personel; written reports and filed police report. Any legal assistance is welcome

National City, California, United States #699872

If anyone has an actual address for this SPAMMER please let me know. I will have them killed.

#561936
:grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x

Block this email address and the spam will stop. TAppsBeta@att.sbc.bellsouth.juno.in

yehaww
tin foil hat...ha ha ha ha :grin

I bet you where that tin foil hat 24/7, everywhere you go.

View more comments
Review #278598 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278598.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Cheri did not send mag and i want my money back now! my name is juan castaneda. it has been two mon

i want my money back! did not receive magazine!!

it been two months and im pissed off!! it cost me 50 bucks for nothing! i sent an email got no response and i want one now!! give me my money back!!i had a hard time finding you to even cancle and then customer service isnt open!!

i need my money back and never order from you again!! you make it to hard to get satisfaction when you mess up. not fair or right!

my name ios juan castaneda 72833 and i want satisfaction now please! send me an email

pcu020
Review #278596 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Talk about me and made fun of

I asked can i bring my prescription in she said hold on she thought she hit the hold or mute button but she didn she talked about me bad she said "Oh my God she keeps calling and calling i really feel sorry for her we not giving to her i told her i heard she she blew me off and we have its on back order try somewhere else i said ok but i was mad to her this happen in lincoln park mi i tryed to get it filled but no one would do it so i still have it

Read

We're not mind readers. You need to tell us the name of the company you dolt!

It's also hard to take you seriously when you have the grammar of a first grader.

Review #278576 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278576.

Un frindely employee/messy store

I was at store #01977 Pooler Georgia on 6-23-12. When I walked in no one spoke, or even smiled at me and my husband.

Looking at the counters at the front door it was a mess!!! After I got what I needed I went to the front to check out. Still no one spoke to me. The black lady who I thought might be the manager took her sweet time walkked to the register and I laid my things on the messey counter.

She checked me out handed me my change. Never said thank you come back or have a good day.

Hope your new store will have better employes and look cleaner. Or I want be buying there again!!!!1

hollins1

WHO CARE'S.GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO SHOP.STOP BOTHERING PEOPLE WITH THIS TYPE OF SH--.I HAVE BEEN IN PLENTY OF MESSY STORE'S.AND GUESS WHAT.EACH PLACE HAD A VARITY OF WORKER'S.YOU MUST BE WHITE.AND PROBABLY THINK YOU ARE RIGHT.GET A LIFE.YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND.YOU SHOULD LEARN THAT WHAT COLOR A PERSON IS DOES NOT MAKE OR BRAKE THE PERSON.I CANNOT BELIEVE THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE.THEY LOOK FOR ANY SMALL MATTER TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.DID YOU SAY (GA)YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SAY ANY MORE.YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND PROBABLY WENT INTO THE STORE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.I WAS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR (25)YEAR'S.AND I WAS ALWAY'S POLITE TO MY CUSTOMER'S.BUT MY CUSTOMER'S ALSO KNEW I WAS NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE'S GOING TO ACCEPT ANY MESS FROM THEM.IN LEAVING I JUST WANT TO SAY "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG".YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD LEARN "IT IS NICE TO BE NICE".

You have to love southerners. They love to bring race into everything.

Next time give names not race.

It also helps if you tell us the name of the company. We're not mind readers.

Why does the race of the store manager or supposed manager matter???? If you truly have experienced bad customer service you would get names not mention race.

Review #278572 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278572.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Pricing

I haven'e even received this product yet and you have already charged me twice and 3 to 4 times what you said on tv. I hope the products works well and you are not lying regarding this like you lied of the price of the product = I have to keep writing stuff so that this is 100 words which is ridiculous since I have already told you what I want to get across.

look up my account and credit me the money or I will take it off anyways since you took money from me that I did not give you and you have m,y credit card n umber now so I may have to close it since you stole money from me. Look up my account Diana Jupiter

Read
Review #278540 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278540.

Other Company in Millville, New Jersey - HEB on Robets st

I went in to cash a check. I noticed my exhusband work there.

I told the customer service that's my exhusband he used to beat my kids while I was in iraq serving my country. The first person he takes my check to was my exhuband. Then the manager good me to leave cause of my language. What would you have done?

Probably worse. I was shocked that I kept my cool. Nothing can make you feel worse than someone taking advantage of your children moreless abused them.

Thank you god for opening my eyes. I just want everyone to know what type of people work there.

Read
Review #278535 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278535.

Other Company in Madison, Wisconsin - I actuall sent my dues in and recieved letters asking why i didnt

Unfortunately i did'nt read the complaints before i acted,i sent in the app and got the magazine and the 5 hooks,along with an invoice for $12 for a year long membership,2 weeks after they sent a letter saying they never recieved the dues,I tried calling but after going thru the number punchin to talk to a live person i figured out i was'nt really going to get to,ive been trying for several weeks and still havent gotten a live person,..My bank statement says they cashed the check,..I know 12 bucks is'nt alot of money to some people,but when you're disabled and on a fixed income it kinda irritates me.

Read
Review #278512 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278512.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Pop ups are very annoying when watching a good show

Is there something we can all do about pop ups?.. We pay our monthly charge and still are forced to watch advertising for upcoming shows and programs.

They put pop ups on everything we watch , and it takes up half the screen. And it is relentless. Just when you think they are gone, they pop up again. I think it is disrespectful to us as a consumer, we are bombarded with this every time we watch anything on TV.

What can we do?

Who can we call? We all have to do something about their

mistreatment of us, the paying customer...

Pdmaldo
Review #278502 is a subjective opinion of poster.