Other Company - X1 2011 Lemon

I bought a new X1 2.0D x drive January 2011, and experienced problems from day one, the dealer is helpful but head office basically just shrug their shoulders, the car needed more than R50 000 worth of warranty repairs up to date, yet have completed mid 40 000 km, I want to return this vehicle to Bmw SA or want some financial trade assistance as my trust and patience have run out. But head office just tell u they are only obliged to fix/repair under warranty and nothing more. Even though it is quiet obvious this car is unreliable//real dud in the crop.

Their customer relations is also very vague, if and when they sometimes liase/reply on e mailsp

Read
Review #278849 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278849.

Other Company in South Bend, Indiana - HAIR STYLIST,HAIR CUTTERY,BAD HAIR CUT

CHOPPED MY HAIR!! WHERE IT SHOULD BE LONGER IT IS SHORT & WHERE IT SHOULD BE SHORT IT IS LONG!!

AFTER SHE COLORED MY HAIR & SHAMPOO! SO I JUST DID NOT GO IN THERE FOR A HAIR CUT & I AM A REGULAR W/ SAME GIRL! AND I TIP WELL, I THOUGHT $10 TO $15 FOR A TIP WAS GOOD BUT A GUESS NOT! TIMES ARE ROUGH & WE ALL NEED MONEY, AND SO I FEEL WHAT I CAN GIVE AND WHEN I AM SPENDING MY HARD EARN MONEY AND MY FAMILY HARD EARN MONEY WHEN THEY GET AS A GIFT AS IT WAS THE FIRST 2 TIMES I WENT TO THIS PERSON.

BUT I AM MAD AND I CAN'T GO BACK THERE, MATTER FACT TIME BEFORE LAST THE PERSON WHO DID MY HAIR THOUGHT I HAD SOME CREDIT LEFT ON GIFT CARD, I DID NOT THINK I DID, BUT SHE HAD A GIRL LOOK IT UP, THIS WAS SO SO SNIPPY AND SAID ON YOU DON"T. YOUR TOTAL WAS $117.00 & THAT LEFT HER W/JUST $3.00 TIP. I SAID, NO I GAVE HER A $20.00 TIP THAT DAY IN CASH,CAUSE IT WAS NEW YEAR'S EVE! THE GIRL WHO DID DO MY HAIR SAID TO THAT PERSON YES SHE DID,SHE JUST HANDED ME HER GIFT CARD & I REMEMBERED TODAY THAT MAYBE THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN MORE LEFT ON THERE TO THE GIRL.

ALLISON DID NOT EVEN ASK IF THERE WAS EVEN ANY CREDIT LEFT.

THE PERSON DID MY HAIR & CUT IT WAS SHANNON AUTRY IN MICHIGAN CITY,IN. NOT HAPPY AT ALL THIS TIME AND I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GO GET THIS CUT SHORT FOR IT TO LOOK RIGHT!

Read
Review #278816 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278816.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Product: Hefty 80ct 13 gal trash bag

These bags are a two-fer. Meaning that two bags work as one bag.

So 80 bags are really 40. If you know this, when you are buying, i have no problem. I just wished I knew this before I priced the deal. Bags are plastic, but are more like tissue paper.

The Lipped handles aren't usable. They tear, rip, Very disappointing.

I need to use a paper bag with this product. I will make a note and not purchase this item again.

So I need to rant to make this post? I just want to say I will never buy Hefty 80 ct 13 gal trash bag.

Houndstoothck
Review #278744 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Disintegrating outdoor carpet

I purchased an outdoor carpet last June ($135). We used it until September and stored it away for the winter. When we brought it out, it has an awful odor after a rain and now it is disintegrating. My grandaughter had this sandlike substance all over her legs, socks and shoes after sitting on it! I called to complain and ask for some compensation. I was told they do not accept returns after 90 days and they no longer had my order since they instituted some new system! I was also told to contact whoever made the carpet but they didn't know that either. Imagine, that I should contact who made the carpet when I purchased it from TARGET!

I asked to speak to someone higher up and was told to contact customer service via email or mail. I have tried multiple times but my emails keep getting returned.

I am frustrated and disappointed that a store of their stature doesn't care about an unhappy customer that was sold an inferior product for $135!!

Read
Review #278739 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278739.

Cheesey bread twist

can you please bring back the cheesy bread twist....... I am writing this on behalf of 100's of customers....other then that ur store is really great....they were sooooo good the best in the world..one of of the many things my little granddaughters will eat including me.....

can u carry bread crumbs in a box not a bag...love all your desserts , great cheese section.........I don't know else what else to write I cannot do a 100 words of cheesy bread twist. My only intent was to ask u to br4ong the cheesy bread twist back

Read

Perhaps it would be helpful if you told us what company you're talking about!! We're not mind readers!!

Review #278723 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278723.

$4600.00 wasted!!!!

Purchased a TV and Surround for 4600.00 and 1 year plus 20 days later we have a line throught the center of the TV. Best Buy doesnt feel ANY obligation to make anything right for this customer.

Apparently spending 4600.00 doesn't buy you an extra 20 days of warranty. I mean 20 days COME ON!!!!! I think when someone spends that kind of money with a company for a TV ... first of all it should last more than one year..

second of all that they should feel some sort of loyalty to a customer spending that kind of money. Well they have lost this customer and anyone else we know as customers.

Read

sorry but bestbuy has no reason to eat the cost of the repair. they didn't make the tv, they aren't in any way responsible for it.

I'm sure they offered you 2 and 4 year extended warranties which i'm sure you declined because you felt you wouldn't need it. your loss.

Review #278712 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278712.

Other Company in Jacksonville, Florida - Lousy workmanship. Especially the roof. Then the skirting.

Shingles on roof were not overlapped in one place causing a very slow leak. After ten years of leaking the water finally rotted through to the ceiling of the kitchen.

From the top it seemed like just a small soft spot. But when we began to *** the shingles the rotted area prooved to be bigger and bigger. Had to open up a section that was four by eight feet. Have pictures of the entire episode including the area where the shingles did not over lap.

Also found that the insulation that was supposed to be so good was only blown in and was just no more than two inches thick and very sparse. I am going to get a lawyer and sue the heck out of these people. We also have the so-called gold key.

Useless. Palm Harbor does not care.

Read
Review #278700 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278700.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Do not have the money on the card that they said at the end of the message they were gonna charge 10

I thought it was a free trial I want to cancel my order. Please refund the money to my credit card And please don't send me the product. If you need more information from me to cancel just let me know please.

Mike Breit

My telephone number is ( 813)- 504-6110

it's absolutely ridiculous they tell you they're gonna charge your credit card the end of the call.

Please tell me how to cancel my order because I cannot pay the 3 payments of 39.95

Or you may have my email address so please contact me 1 way or another because the toll free number I can never get through to them

Mbreit61
Review #278643 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Purchase, New York - Do not have your product

I have been getting this bill for $49.95 from you for quite some time from you. I bought an eagle piece from you years (probably at least 4 years ago) and I know for a fact it is paid for.

The eagle figurine was more than 49.95. Now you are billing me for something I do not have any clu about. I know for a fact I have not purchased anything for at least 3 years because I have been building a house and that is the last thing on my mind. I would like to purchase more Eagle products from you as soon as my house is done.

This issue is really puting a bad taste in my mouth though. If you could please let me know what you are claiming I ordered that would be great. I could be losing my mind but that hasn't been an issue for me yet.

PLEASE get back to me and ley me know what I purchsed.

ron Motichka

Read
Review #278628 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278628.

I do not want anything from Arrp......

Dear Sir, i have repeatedly, over and over and over again, told you people, that one: i donot suscribe toyou anymore, and will not in the future. Your polictics and mine are worlds apart.

Two: i have asked you not to send my any correspondance of anytype, Yet every other *** day, there is your *** in the mail.....What does it take to get throught to you people, "Do Not Send Me Anything Else Every Again"!!!!

If i have to, i will write to your President of your company, if that's what it will take to get you off my back!

Read

I know exactly what you mean. I cancelled AARP a few years back and had to call them repeatedly to get off their mailing lists.

Their politics were seldom in conjunction with people of my age and situation. It appears they sale endorsements and claim in the same ads they don't endorse the very products/services which are claimed to be endorsed by them. The "substantial" savings they claim can often be beat by other companies, coupons, etc. Anyway, on my last call I finally got through to a manager, after threatening complaints,, publicity and legal action.

They seem to be nothing more than profiteering jerks who maintain and sale lists of unsuspecting, vulnerable members. As far as I'm concerned they are nothing less than scam artists.

It's hard for us to take you seriously when you can't even do a simple task like spell the name of the company you're complaining about right. It's "AARP" not "ARRP".

Computer generated mailings. Very difficult to get rid of them.

Try the Direct Mail Association. The President of AARP will not have anything to do with this.

Review #278627 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer278627.