Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Received no password or register comformation

i am out in field most of timei gave credit card info twice. your site said $29.95 thru 7/12/12 but charged $39.95 both times.

i clicked submit both times. what do i have to do to get a password? im trying to use your service. are you for real or not?

if you are legitimate then give me a password and delete one credit card charge. please contact me by email and explain or confirm, otherwise i will stop credit card payments and look elsewhere for a legitimate company to do what you claim to do!

Read
Review #282204 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer282204.

Other Company in Johannesburg, Gauteng - Fulfilling my suspicions

I have read alot of complaints about De Vere group (which are astonishing and scary) and i'm not certain if these allegations/complains are true. I have a very close person who has applied with the group and soon will be relocating to go and work for this group outside South Africa.

Iust would like to know if this company is genuine to work for as I dont want this particular person to make a mistake of life, can someone help.

This pissed of site has a lot of bitter former employees and investors at the same time. x

Read
Review #282197 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer282197.

Other Company in Carteret, New Jersey - About the old time shows channels

how come all the classic shows are off the air we are paying u guys alot of money and u taking the nickjr off and the i want to know are we to getting those channels back on anytime soon . i hope disney channel is not going anywhere .

i love those channel . please let me know what going on these channel thank u kathleen .i hope to stay with u guys.

we never had a problem with ur service and nickelodeon if we can get the old time show on the air we be happy . we never be able to see them again .

kfcoleman
Review #282190 is a subjective opinion of poster.

IM BEING BULLIED IN THE TROYHILL EREA OF PITTSBURGH PA I THEY WONT SAY WHY BUT YET THEY ARE BULLYIN

PITTSBURGH PA IS MY HOME TOWN CITY I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE THE VICTOM OF BULLYING ATLEAST NOT BEING BULLIED IN MY LATE 40'S

IT STARTED OUT WITH 1 FEMALE THE VERY NEXT DAY AFTER I MOVED IN SHE CAME TO THE REAR OF MY HOUSE I ASKED HER IF SHE NEEDED ANYTHING AND WHAT CAN I DO SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE LIVED IN THIS HOUSE 10 YEARS AGOAND RELOCATED OUT OF STATE AND SHE WANTED TO STOP TO SEE THE HOUSE WHILE SHE WAS INTOWN AND SO I DIDNT MIND HER LOOKING AROUND THE OUTSIDE AS SHE DID SO, THEN AFTER THAT ABOUT 2 WEEKS LATER I FOUND SOMETHING WITH A VERY BAD SMELL ALL OVER MY BACK STEPS NEAR MY DOOR , THEN I NOTICED THAT MY MAIL WAS RIPPED OPIN THEN PLACED BACK IN MY BOX THE MAILMAN SAYS THAT THE MAIL WAS NOT OPIN WHEN HE PUT IT INSIDE THE BOX THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST 4 MONTHS NOW, I COMPLAINED TO THE POST OFFICE BUT BECAUSE I DID NOT SEE OR KNOW ENUGH THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING THEN SOMEONE PLACED A DEAD BIRD NEAR MY WINDOW I JUST STARTED TO GET SO STRESSED I JUST STAYED INSIDE EVERYDAY AND ONLY WENT TO PAY MY BILLS ONCE A MONTH THEN I NOTICED THAT CAMERAS WERE ALL AROUND ME AND THEY DID NOT EVEN HIDE THEM IT WAS AS IF THEY WANTED ME TO NOTICE IT AS I DID EVERYTIME I GO OUTSIDE MY DOOR TO CLEAN THEY THEY SCATTER MY GARBAGE FROM THE CANS ONLY TO WATCH ME CLEAN IT UP I TRYED TO SPEAK TO THE NEIGHBORS ONLY TO MAKE FRIENDS I NEVER APROACHED THEM ABOUT THE BULLYING BUT I ONLY SAID HELLO OR INVITE THEM TO HAVE COFFIE OR SOMETHING BUT THEY JUST LOOK AT ME AS IF I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LIVING THERE SO I JUST STAYED IN ALWAYS I CANT EVENOPEN MY WINDOWS VERY MUCH BECAUSE OF THE CAMERAS JUST BEING ONLY FEET AWAY FROM MY WINDOW BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I EVEN CALLED THE POLICE THE OFFICER WAS VERY KIND AND TOLD ME TO GO TO THE COURT AND MAKE THE COMPLAINT BUT IM AFRAID THAT IF I TELL AND THE JUDGE DOES NOT CORRECT THEM ENUGH THEN THEY WILL CONTINUE BULLYING ME AGAINST THE JUDGES WORD THE BOTTOM LINE IS ONLY 1 WORD (WHY) AND HOW DO I KNOW WHY THEY ARE BULLYING ME.

Read

don't worry the judge will go after them it is a violation of privacy to point cameras at anyone's windows or home. Trust me.

you will be okay. See a doctor first for anxiety let him give you a note for the judge that you are being watched so the judge will know how upset they made you.

Don't worry it will be okay. your friend in NYC

Review #282189 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer282189.

Other Company in Reno, Nevada - Electronic musician repair sucks

sent an amp in about a year ago, got it back weeks later not working still. so i brought it back to the guys house(he works from his garage), and its been a couple of weeks now and the amp was supposed to be done yesterday afternoon.

after arranging plans to pick the amp up im not sure whats going on with my amp, and the guy wont even return my call or respond to a message. im not really sure how this guy operates his business treating his customers the way he does.

a businessman could at least return a message.

Read
Review #282112 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer282112.

Other Company in Bellevue, Washington - Runnnn

Cant even get my transcripts wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this school is a total trash when it comes to students please bewear dont ever come to this school unless you want to be in debt.

I will never recommend this school ever. Ive been fliped around have been transered number to number trying to get my diaploma and no help. Plus its one thousand dollars to get it. Please Please Please dont wast your time at this school.

do better for your self. If you go here you'll seriously regret it.

I most defently regret it lot. run run far from this school.

Loss
Review #282076 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer282076.

Other Company in Fort Myers, Florida - Don't Trust Them with Your Money! Ripped OFF!

Terrible Customer No-Service! They lost some of my balance, while simply activating my phone. Long story short,2 days later a supervisor named Sonya stated they don't give credit for ANY reason, even though she could see what had taken place. In two minutes, they claim that my phone used almost $5 worth of data! While being activated! It was on airplane mode prior to the activation, and everything was turned off(all settings) after the activation. They told me the balance before the activation, and immediately after. They said they couldn't see what was going on then, and to call back in 1 1/2 hours. Then they hung up on me after waiting 25 minutes! Next day, I called back. They "started a ticket" and escalated to a supervisor. Said I would hear from them in 24 hours,

but I finally called them back again, and stayed on hold again. It wasn't the amount, just the principle of the situation. I had this short and sweet, but y'all wanted me to write more words.

They have cheap rates, but lousy customer service. DON'T TRUST THEM!!

Robert

Tags
Review #282011 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer282011.

Other Company in Carson City, Nevada - Equipement

Am a new customer and found that my reciever will record two channels at the same time but you can't watch anything else!!! I called and was told that the reciever would be well over $300.00 to get.

I can switch companies, pay the early fee and still save alot of money! And guess what, direct tv doesn't care! They told me to go ahead and switch which we are looking NOW for.

With a grand-daughter and my spouse this is pretty poor service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With this kind of customer service why wouldn't you switch to someone else.

Read
Review #281992 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer281992.

Loss channels and violation of terms of contract

I will not bother to add to what has already been complained about. Kids woke up this morning to find that most of their channels are GONE..

HOW DARE YOU.. I DONT NEED YOUR EXCUSES. YOU OWE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE A BIG REBATE....YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WASTE MORE TIMES TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR COMPANY?????? OK I WILL APPEASE YOU WITH MORE WASTED WORDS THAT YOU WILL NOT CARE ABOUT.

HOW ABOUT BEING A CUSTOMER FOR 5 YEARS.

WHERE IS YOUR LOYALTY TO US. I WILL NOT USE ANY VULGARITIES AS THAT WOULD NOT SHOW HOW I TRULY FEEL.

Read

You are an ***. All providers go through this.

And basically, they don't owe you *** if you look at your customer agreement! They have the right to change your package at any time. And, the channels will come back on, so don't be so *** ***.

Both companies want to continue making money, so both companies will reach an agreement. So shut the *** up.

Review #281928 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer281928.

Banking

Over 15 yrs ago i wrote a felony hot check my problem is i have already spent a few days n jail & i have paid every penny back that i owed to arvest $ when i went to see the judge i asked him do i need to contact your company & let you know & he said someone in his office would i guess no one did because i tried to get checking account but mo checks. all I'm trying to do is fix my credit. so will you please email me of call me so i know what i need to get this taken care of.

4797638460

01021970... that's my birthday o didn't know if u needed my social security card

mrvazquez

First Advise do not give any personal information to include your social here or no where else. I would collect any documents you have in regards to your situation at that time, and go to the court house and tell them you story and ask them what could you can do to solve this problem.

jewls22
Review #281887 is a subjective opinion of poster.