Other Company in Doylestown, Pennsylvania - Salt

People with high blood pressure don't need all the salt. Why put so much salt on fries?

Used to be good fries. I keep throwing them away. Loose the salt. Get salt and pepper packets!!

The body needs salt just not the whole container. Loose the salt!! On the fries. Please help me live a little bit longer.

The world is obese, don't help it along. The company says it is " trying to be heathy" but with all the salt it is not. "heart healthy" I don't think so.

Loose the salt!!! Please let us put the salt on.

Read
Review #283338 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer283338.

Other Company in East Moline, Illinois - Lloyd and Rhonda Farmer - DISGRACED RENTERS

THESE PEOPLE / FAMILY RENTED A HOME FROM US AND I WAIVED THE DEPOSIT AS THEY WERE FROM MY HUSBANDS HOMESTATE GEORGIA.....AND I TRUST MANY PEOPLE BUT SURELY BEWARE

FIRST THEY ARRIVED A DAY EARLY WITH NO PROBLEM BUT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE TO CHARGE THEM FOR THE EXTRA DAY AS AFTER 7PM WE DON'T BUT THEY CAME AT 12 NOON, 2ND THEY CALLED THE SAME EVENING...A/C FROZE??? HOW COULD THIS BE ON A BRAND NEW $5000 UNIT? GUESS WHY?? SOMEONE PUT THE TEMP DOWN TO 62 DEGREES....

THEN DUE TO WEATHER OR WORK AS LLOYD STATED THEY WANTED TO LEAVE A DAY EARLY WHICH WAS FINE BUT WE DON'T GIVE REFUNDS...SO WHAT RETALIATION DID THEY ALL DO???

BEWARE.....OMG...

LEFT A HOSE RUNNING FULL FORCE OF WATER ONTO THE GRASS FLOODING THE ENTIRE BACK-YARD,EVERY FAN WAS LEFT ON, EVERY LITE WAS LEFT ON AND ALL TOWELS AND LINENS THROWN WET ALL OVER THE HOUSE.....NOTHING WAS MISSING THANK HEAVENS BUT BEACH SAND WAS LEFT BEHIND AND WHAT A MESSSSSSSSSSSS

DON'T RENT TO THESE PIGS.......!!

Lloyd and Rhonda Farmer

315 woodbine ave

rome,georgia

Read
Review #283286 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer283286.

Other Company in Fort Wayne, Indiana - Waldo Canyon Wildfire Victims

To whom it may concern,

I need to write this letter in regards to the HORRIBLE AND DEGRADING service I have recently received from your company. On Saturday, June 23rd, we were evacuated from our house due to the Waldo Canyon Fire. As EVERYONE KNOWS, Tragedy struck on Tuesday, June 26th when the fire came down out of the hills and struck out neighborhood head on. 95% of our sub division was completely wiped out including my home. When I was able to finally get a list together of everyone I had to call, I made my call to your company on July 2nd, less than a week after the fire happened. Still in shock and disbelief that it really happened, I talked with one of your reps on the phone (I do not have her name), and explained what had just taken place. I was on the phone for probably 1/2 an hour or so TRYING to absorb and listen to everything that was said. There was so much information given to us from all different angles and different people that we were on information overload. I had mentioned to her the timeline that we were not home and that she needed to backdate the bill to that time of June 23rd and that all the equipment had been destroyed in the fire. It was to my understanding that when we received our bill, it would have a $0.00 balance.

When I received the bill on Saturday, July 14th, I could not believe what I was reading. The balance on the bill read $361.76 to include charges for the equipment that no longer exists. I exploded to say the least. I was so upset at this that I could not even think straight. If I had called at that moment, the rep would have caught my reaction full force. As it stands now, I made the call yesterday, Monday, July 16th and I was still extremely upset. It took 3 calls altogether, no not 1 but 3 calls before they were able to get it right and $0.00 out the bill. In addition, the rep mentioned that they would have to reactivate the account and put it on suspension and to call back in 6 months to reactivate. I DONT THINK SO. I even told her that was not going to happen. I felt sorry for girl on the other end this time and I told her it was not her fault.

My complaint to your company is that even in the event of a natural disaster such as the one that happened here in Colorado Springs on June 26th and for the people that were affected, that you still want to charge them for an early disconnect fee--REALLY?????, SERIOUSLY????. In my opinion and the opinion of many others when I informed them of this matter, it is beyond me how a company could STOOP SO LOW to treat the victims of the fire who had just lost everything they owned and had worked all their lives for to go ahead and treat them like any other person who was not effected.

It is my opinion that I want NOTHING and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your company EVER again. For you, it is all about that almighty dollar and you obviously don't give a *** about the people who suffered through this ordeal. I guarantee the word is already being spread about all this and how we were treated.

If you are so concerned about getting your equipment back, you are welcome to go sift through the rubble and try to find it or even recognize it. (Bring metal Detector)

Sincerely,

Steve Bamber

Account # 35719452

Read
Review #283257 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer283257.

Z57 is a scam, Do NOT Trust what they promiss

I participated in their program over a year ago, based on the verbal promises they made in our phone conversation that they will refund everything I pay if I don't get any client through them. I got nothing during this period.

Whenever I called to address the problem, they hang up on me.Their monthly charge is very high even if they provide. Please shop arround and do NOT throw yourself in this scam.

I sent them a letter to stop my membership, but still they are calling me and treating me by sending the bill to collection agency. I will send a certified mail this time to get rid of them.

Read

Whoever u r u need get the right facts. They never say anything about refund except if u cancel in the first 3 days and you have to cancel by phone. Those are in the terms and conditions.

We'd like to hear more about your experience with Z57 including time frame and the reps you spoke with so we can address these issues. In order to be able to reach you and to resolve the billing issue on the account, we'll need the name on the account and your contact information. Please send your information to heretohelp@Z57.com as soon as possible so we can address these issues.

Z57

Review #283228 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer283228.

Other Company in Charlotte, North Carolina - Advertisments and cons

i was on the phone today with customer services for 2 hours to cancel my credit card and to cancel any dealings withthis shoppers advantage i would like for u to take me off your list and out of your files i do not want anything else to do with this i am very disppointed with the whole of this shopping product and when you cant even talk to a real person . and i do not wish want to participate in this any more . thank you for your magazine and flyers but im really mad yall keep taking money outof my credit card .

Read
Review #283148 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer283148.

Other Company in Stone Mountain, Georgia - Cancel Membership # 65324181

I do not want this service. It has already been cancelled #S128HB72 & S128HB75. Do not bill me the

$14.99. It will be disbuted with the credit card company. I received 2 letters in mail today. I will not

be ordering anything else, because I think I was cohearsed into subscribing & I was getting irritated

with the people on the line. I was told all I had to do was call & cancel & everything would discontinue.

Again , I will never order anything from Miles Kimball again. Do not bill me the $14.99 on my credit

card ever. Please cancel it.

Betty S. Fortney
Review #283047 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Sterling, Illinois - Newspapers

I am suppose to receive 2.3 million dollars from steven bertalot al sieg household for delivering newspapers newstribune upon a totally open broken sewer 6 days a week for 4 or 5 years at an arsen lombotomy home ,making a rob margerghio a deaf and dumb mute, the initials did not burn T. K.

that is our cousins initials tom kulupka ,he lives on the second bus stop from our bus stop which is the bertalots bus stop .they are seeking 65 million dollars the bertalot family with daughter naomi bertalot ..1967... I judy fitzpatrick is the second receiver 1970 ..treasury was mouriox of ladd illinois. bureau county illinois 61362 My gift is called sewer walk smells,, i reside on 616 northwestern street spring valley 61362 T.

K. is our own cousin his dad a union carpenter tom now works for lafayette cateppillar indiana on a farm..

Read
Review #283012 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer283012.

Other Company in New England, North Dakota - The Condo Nightmare!

We booked a family vacation at Oak Shores untit #95 in Biloxi, MS that Rental Resources manages. I signed a lease for a specific price, including tax and all other fees, with supplies for 7 people.

They charged me $140 more and said they had "miscalculated, no big deal" AND WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE DIFFERENCE BACK. We could not check in until after check in time because they were still "cleaning". The condo was suppose to be equipped for 7 people but only had bedding, towels and dishes for 4. We did not get the rest of the items for 3 DAYS!

They advertise a free shuttle to casino row, they do not have one, they told us to get on the Holiday Inns shuttle! We could not because we did not have a room at the inn and had to rent a car. The condo was filthy and had trash and cigarette buts piled up in the back. The washer and blender were broke.

But the worst part was the customer service. The people at Rental Resources could have cared less! They didn't even give us enough towels for 3 days and scoffed at us about the free shuttle and lack of WIFI they promised. Most of the time we could not get anyone on the phone.

Luckily a nice neighbor gave us the lock box codes to the amenities on site because we were not given any information from Rental Resources, they also let us borrow their blender because Rental Resources did not care at all.

I travel constantly with my family, we rent condos, houses and hotels and I have never had to deal with anything like this before! DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY!

travel36
Loss
Review #283007 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Bait and switch

after advertising 2 pair of glasses for $99 including bifocals and kids lenses, when I went to purchase this "deal", the clerk gave me the price of double what the ad said. when I questioned that she said kids poly carb glasses are an additional $99 each.

When I was finally able to talk to the manager, he said poly carb was included, but I would need to pay an additional $50 each for bifocals. He didnt care that the ad said differently, and told me "the ad cleared our legal team and was done by people higher up than me".

He didnt care that his company was offering a classic bait and switch.

Read
Review #283004 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer283004.

Other Company in Charlotte, North Carolina - NEVER DO WHAT THEY SAY..AND DO NOT RETURN CALLS AS PROMISED,,POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE..

uverse out 4 days..tech sent for inside problem..said outside problem..outside tech said inside problem...promised free movies..reduction of bill for no service for 4 day..to call in 72 hr...no call..no reduction..no anything...but you better pay the bill or they will certainly not allow you to use their services.. Poor service..customer service doesnt do anything.

Service is not good..receive signal lost signal lost frequently and internet slower than what we had on cable at a lesser price. Making 7556,000.

billion dollars is sad for service that is not given. Sad that company cares less for he little people than for the big one..who pay less than the taxes I PAY...

Read
Review #283002 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer283002.