Other Company in El Cajon, California - Employees at Claypool Hill

There are employees up there working and handling food that are on drugs and it's hard to tell what we may end up with eating food from there . They may wait till they are off to do their drugs but bottom line is if we don't stand up and do something now it won't change.

Drug test need to be done and if they have a record of bein caught with drugs then they need to do as coal mines do, that's the hair drug test. It may cost more but at same time it will be a safe place to to have family meals and not have to worry about what we may end up catching.

El Cajon, California
Review #290217 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290217.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Left waiting in my car

I ordered a chick fil tray in the drive thru, was told they would bring the tray to my car, and park out front. I waited for ten-fifteen minutes, and called the number on my receipt.

The person that answered the phone stated my tray was sitting on the counter. advised the person that I was told to park out front, they would bring the tray to me, that I had been waiting as told out front. she said ok, and brought the tray out to me. The chicken was cold and the bread was mushy.

I did not receive any napkins, honey, jelly, etc, as requested. It was awful customer service, I was left waiting in my car!!!

Washington, District Of Columbia
Review #290205 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290205.

Password problems

Over the years each time I attempt to login your system will not accept my pass word. I attempt to get a new one and the next time I attempt to login it again will not accept the new password, I have to get another one.

What the heck is going on ???? I am ready to stop shopping online at your store. Also it's hard to locate. I wanted a perfume for my wife as a surprise.

I typed in perfume and only got one type. I had to call my wife to find out what brand she liked.

I the typed that in and got it. When I type in perfume why can't you show me all you have for online shopping ????

You might want to give people a clue of the site you are complaining about!

Huntsville, Alabama
Review #290202 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290202.

Other Company in Melbourne, Victoria - 10% off electricity account rip off

simplyenergy offered me 10% off my electricity account i yes when i got the paper work my unit price had gone up 16 cents to 22 cents my supply charge gone up $31.00 to $51.00 per quarter after a lot or arguing they put it back to 16 cents supply charge $31.00 how many people have they ripped off because they didf not check the paper work and were ripped off most of the people i found out that wEre ripped off were PENSIONERS WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO GO ON THEY NEED HELP NOT TO BE RIPPED OFF

Melbourne, Victoria
Review #290182 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290182.

Other Company in Leo-Cedarville, Indiana - Declined check poor cust service,hello target

after spending almost 4hrs shopping with my son , getting everthing from soxs to dress shirts and ties shoes and team gear and basicly replace all of his clothes as he put on 25 lb and grew a foot taller as 16 year olds so often do . I his dad whent to check out ,I had put in the cart at the same time things for me as like most dads shopping is on the bottom of my bucket list.so the cart was a little over flowing and INSTEAD OF BEING TREATED LIKE THE CUSTOMER OF THE MONTH I GOT THE BUMS RUSH...they would not take my check.

told me to call corp the person I talked to said [that theyre uncomfortable with amount ] not that the check was badbut that if you spend to much they automaticly will deny checks. they asked if i would pay cash or credit but i dont carry that much cash thats what checks are for/.even with checks they have the money b4uleavstore to bad $1200 customers DONT SHOP KOHLS

Leo-Cedarville, Indiana
Review #290167 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290167.

Other Company in Escondido, California - Glasses

I am 74 and have been wearing glasses since I am 16 and so does everyonelse in my family 2 children ets. I have been buying glasses and trifocal lenses at lens crafters for about 15- 20 years, and have been satisfied up to now, I called in a complaint 8-17-12 last Friday to James in your corporate office.. I bought my glasses in the Mission Valley store and about 3 months ago had the frame adjusted in the Escondido store, ever since the novice optician adjusted and bent my frame with a warm solution, my left lense became distorted and I would like Lenscrafters to make and give me a new left lense.

I know enough not to ever wash my lenses in hot water. My duplicate sunglasses are perfect and I beleive the problem was caused by Lens crafters heat adjustment. I havent heard from Lenscrafters and I was told I would have a resolution by8-20-12 by James in your corporated office.

Sincerely yours,

Lance Lowey 760-294-0822 What happens if I get in an accident caused by the blurred left lense. my address is 449 West El Norte Parkway 301, Escondido Ca 92026, Lance.Lowey@gmail.com

Escondido, California
Review #290161 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290161.

Other Company in Sofia, Grad Sofiya - YE

Cross-State Moving - Baltimore

67 E Saratoga St Baltimore, MD 21202

(410)656-2760

Cross-State Moving - Baltimore provide moving services in Baltimore, MD and the surrounding areas.

Sofia, Grad Sofiya
Review #290120 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290120.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - WORST VACATION EVER!!!

This is not a 5 stars resort.

The room was on HORRABLE condition: its smells disgusting, the floor was dirty, the towels and sheets were all full of stain spots and even with lipstick marks. A floor ceramic was broken; which is a BIG hazard, especially when traveling with little kids. I personally went to the reception with the dirty towels and aware the personal about the situation., but nothing happen.

No good service was provided, specially at the bohio, pool area and theatro no one ask you: what do you want to drink?; or if we need anything. In one occasion I had to ask 3 waitress for a spoon !!!!, they all send me to ask another waitress, like it was a game. All the guests were by they own; everybody have to reach for their own basic things like a spoon, napkins or a beverage.

The animation was great Capuchino, Gigi and Duracel were very friendly and went above and beyond to plains all guests. The live music band was very good too. The only good things about the hotel!

ON the Mniclub they scolded and threatened kids in front of me. except Shakira a very good person.

A lost of local people wearing the wristband paste with a piece of tape, or even without the wristband, but since it was not security around the pool, they were free to do wherever they want to. They were at the pool with the cloth on and they even took my pool towels, that were place on a chair with my personal things.

The only good service that we received during the whole vacation was at the Lobby bar with Mr. Eddy (Bar Manager), Efrain, William and Tony. Elvis at the lobby. We also received excellent service from Mr. Santos during breakfast and dinner time at the restaurant buffet. The rest of the services were worst than horrible.

The quality of the hotel it was not a 5 stars. The room are dirty, the condition of the sheets and towels are horrables, services is not good at all, entreteiment during te day is good but short, the food was ok and we even got sick with fungus and bed bugs, and the "lady" at the medical center did not see us, becuase they do not accept American insurance. This insurance was sold to us by the travel agent.

We do not recomend the hotel and we will never go back. DO WAITS YOUR MONEY and time ON THIS HOTEL !!!

Miami, Florida
Review #290100 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290100.

The company did nothing wrong

we are on SS and my husband does not want another bill so please reimburse me and cancel please sent me a conformation. we wish you to just cancel this application as we are not satisfied with the service.we are senior citizens and are on a limited income there also is no phone number in which to contact you in case of an issue, i dont think there should be an issue with canceling our service and i hope this isnt a scam because there are entirely to many hoops we have to go threw to cancel your service

Sweetie you have to at least post what company you're talking about if you want anyone to try to help you!

Jacksonville, Florida
Review #290093 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290093.

Other Company in New York, New York - Yelp are extortionist

We have had numerous great reviews posted by honest customers over a twenty year period, and one bad review from a customer that wanted us to break the law, not charge him tax and we refused. He decided to post a bad review.

Yelp decided to hide all of our 18 plus good reviews and only reveal the bad one. When we called to ask why they were removed/hidden, they only tried selling us advertising! Meanwhile we declined adverting with them prior, and suddenly all the good reviews were removed!

this is total extortion, and it is unfair to the consumer, and business's like ours who lose business from this. They are horrible and unreasonable!

New York, New York
Review #290075 is a subjective opinion of poster.