Other Company in Portland, Oregon - Coach narrow seats

Have not flown for some time; did fly this past weekend to Burbank from Seattle(Alaska Airlines); what has happened to airplane seats...so narrow...how could ANYONE get out in a timely manner in the event of an emergency? Obviously the object is to cram as many people as you can into an unbelievable tight space....shame...what about those individuals with limited mobility? Am waiting for the Americans With Disabilities Act to review basic seating for coach passengers...as it stands it's bs....the only seats worth while are first class...you know that....I am that "disabled" passenger by the way...........

Read
Review #284918 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer284918.

Other Company in New York, New York - They are Good.

I think the person who wrote this complaint is a person who never really got a puppy from Mr. Piccolo.

They are a real family owned business and care for the animals. Ask the hundreds of people who have been there over the years and everyone on Staten Island knows them, are real family owed business. Many people I know have gotten puppies at great prices on the island and it's one of the few real family owned and operated retail owned the pet business.

They are down to earth and honest people with a cause, not a rescue that begs for free money and make you buy a dog.

Read
Review #284916 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer284916.

Other Company in Evanston, Illinois - Sold us defective tires and will not replace

BOUGHT TIRES 1 YR AGO. THEY HAVE LESS THAN 14000 MILES ON THEM.

THE BELTS ARE BROKEN ON THE TIRES. TOOK THEM IN 4 MOS AGO AND THEY PUT THE BAD TIRES ON THE BACK OF THE TRUCK INSTEAD OF THE FRONT AND SAID THEY WOULD BE FINE. WENT BACK AGAIN AND THEY 1ST SAID THOSE TIRES DON'T HAVE A WARRANTY, THEN THEY SAID WE OVERLOADED OUT TRUCK. ALL AND ALL WE GOT THE RUN AROUND FROM THEM AND THEY ARE REPLACING THE TIRES FOR A MINIMAL DISCOUNT.

THEY INCREASED THE PRICE OF THE NEW TIRES FROM WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY TOLD US AND THEN GAVE A DISCOUNT. WE WERE WILLING TO PAY SOMETHING BUT THEY DID NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO AN ACCEPTABLE OFFER AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF WARRANTY THOSE TIRES HAD ON THEM. THEY DON'T GIVE YOU A COPY OF YOUR WARRANTY WHEN YOU PURCHASE. MAYBE THEY DON'T WARRANTY ANY OF THEIR TIRES.

WE WON'T GO BACK THERE EVER.

I WOULDN'T SO MUCH AS LET THEM PUT AIR IN MY TIRES. THERE ARE ALOT OF GOOD REPUTABLE COMPANIES OUT THERE AND THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Read
Review #284897 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer284897.

Other Company in Tooele, Utah - Big time SCAM!!!!!!

My name is rudy tejada,from austin tx,i ordered dream lite,on july 16,2012,they took money out,and now there sayin it does not show anything that I order it,i told them but it dies show u got the money,they tranfered me to superviser jonathon brown,he told me call wed,so today is the day,,,and now they said they dont kno anybody by that name I got after her and she hung up on me,so im goin to DA,office see what I could do,if anybody could plz back me up leave me email at carmen_h34@yahoo.com

Read
Review #284887 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer284887.

Other Company in Plano, Texas - Account credit of payment

When recieved merchandise tried to communicate with FH via e-mail, putting every number on the order slip and I was communicated that I could not be helped without my account number. I at the time did not have my account number.

I have attempted to communicate in writing about my $100 check payment that has not to this date been credited to my account even though it has been processed at my bank. Do not ask me to send proof cause at this point I am so disappointed with Fingerhut. I refuse to help in any way.

I am sick of FH calls asking for a payment of which I am refusing to send until I see in black and white credit to my account on payment already made. Thank You!!!!!

Read
Review #284872 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer284872.

Other Company in Wautoma, Wisconsin - We ordered 7-9-12 and haven't received it It's paid for!!!!!@

We saw the ad on TV on 7-9-12 and as of yet have received nothing. It was paid for with a check and it was posted in the bank on7-16-12, SO it should be here by now.

I feel we have been taken to the cleaners by you. We will make sure if someone asks about your ads we will advise them not to take advantage of the offer.

To top this off we have called to complain or find out what is going on and were put on hold for over an hour, we have tried again today and as of now we are again 45 min.

on wait. This is very unacceptable!!!

Read
Review #284851 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer284851.

Other Company in Shenzhen, Guangdong - What's the matter of my hp 530 battery?

I just bought a new hp 530 battery online. Recently my hp 530 battery will get extremely hot (definitely hotter than it should get) while I charge it.

After that I usually end up removing it once it's fully charged to let it cool down, which takes a couple hours.

I am worried about whether overheating will lead my battery dead?Anyone can give me some advice?How can I do with it and solve the over-heating problem? My last battery I had that died just ended up lasting 2 - 3 minutes on battery, no weird heat issuesThanks advanced!!!

ttp://www.hplaptopbatteryadapter.com/hp-530-battery-8-cell-5200mah-148v-p-277.html

sylvia88
Review #284822 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chantilly, Virginia - Told to go on line to get rollback prices on gas.

1230 am go to store in Dayton & told go on line & register card to get 10 cents off next time. And if I take survey get another 5 cents.

Said go to U Drive Rollback. Well the survey is there but NOTHING ABOUT THE OTHER. It is not on anything! You go to fuels all u get is history.

They need to up date and put it in this in selection /main options. DAA I spent 30 minutes looking for it. WASTE OF TIME! THEY NEED TO MAKE IT EASY!

I'm throwing the card away. MAKE IT EASY.FIX IT.

Read
Review #284812 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer284812.

Other Company in Overland Park, Kansas - Being harrased

I am being harassed by blonde employee at shriever air force base useing the computer in there store to *** my email and my facebook .And its not the first time .I am really sick and tired of this blonde in shoppette.Going to file harrasment charges .(Stephanie) People who are friends of mine are being harrasment also they too are tired of it and are also going to press charges .I would hope they would have better things to do ,then to bother people .And use her energy to do her job and stay out of peoples lives .Criminal charges will be filled .

Read
Review #284805 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer284805.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - Very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have emailed at least 3x trying to get back on the mailing list which I have somehow been deleted from since Feb. No one has responded!

This is my last try ,and then HF can go to ***! Ron Main 371 Victoria Blvd Kenmore NY 14217. Email dad1.main@ yahoo.com. Tired of trying to get a response.

Have also turned in (and sent in ) numerous store cards (Postal type) to have mail service restored. No response no more customer. I will also discourage others from shoping with HF.

Very very poor customer service !! Hope to be contected by a manager soon !

Read
Review #284798 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer284798.