Other Company in San Antonio, Texas - Im so pissed

hi I'm renting sum ties and wheels everything been goin well til diz new worker call me makin all type of idol threats I jus felt that wuz. Not good custmer service,worker wuz rude had no respect for customer or self I'm returning my tires/wheels because I wuz talked by a new worker.

My payment wus due on fri I normmally drop in night box on fri or bring in on sat or put n drop box. Worker wuz very demanding rude no respect when talking to customer at all I feel he should not be calling customer harrassing customers.

Read
Review #285672 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer285672.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - WORST PHONE COMPANY EVER!!!

I HAVE, OR SHALL I SAY WAS, A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 10 YRS. TODAY I WAS CALLING IN TO CHANGE MY BILLING DUE DATE AS I AM DISABLED AND I TRY TO HAVE ALL MY BILLS DUE DATES SCHEDULED ON THE FIRST OF THE MONTH SINCE THAT IS THE DAY I RECEIVE MY BENEFITS.

I CALLED IN TO SEE WHAT THE PROCEDURE WAS AND THE YOUNG LADY TOTALLY DISCONNECTED MY ACCOUNT. SO AFTER OVER AN HOUR OF TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION AND SEE WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT CANCELLED I WAS TOLD "WELL IF YOU WANT THE SERVICE BACK ON TODAY YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY RIGHT NOW" (THAT CAME FROM A SUPERVISOR. THE OTHER SUGGESTION WAS TO WAIT UNTIL THE FIRST OF THE MONTH AND CALL BACK TO GET A NEW ACCOUNT ACTIVATED AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THEY CAN SEE IF I AM ABLE TO GET MY OLD NUMBER BACK. WOW IS ALL I COULD SAY WHILE HYSTERICALLY CRYING.

NOW ME AND MY CHILDREN ARE WITHOUT SERVICE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. I MEAN REALLY COME ON. ALL OF THE REALLY IMPORTANT PEOPLE (DOCTORS, SPECIALISTS, AND TEACHERS FROM MY KIDS SCHOOL HAVE THAT NUMBER).

SERIOUSLY METRO PCS HAS GREAT PLANS BUT THE WORST EVER CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I HAVE WENT THROUGH NUMEROUS CELL PHONE COMPANIES AND I STOPPED HERE SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAVE 4 LINES AND BEING I AM ON A BUDGET THEIR FAMILY PLAN IS GOOD...AS SOON AS I CAN AFFORD NEW PHONES, BOOST MOBILE HERE I COME!!!

highly pissed
Tags
Review #285662 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sizing and profit

I am totally disappointed to see your company going the way of others. Your prices have escalated and your package size has decreased proportionaltly.

It is no wonder our country is in the shape it is in, thanks to you profit mongers. I would bet you didn't cut down workers hours or give a wage increase accordingly, but upper management probably got a new benefit or increase in their package.

I would hope that a company such as yours would try and do their part to help our country get back on its feet. We see this all around us and then by outsourcing we just add a multiplier to the whole negative situation we are in.

Read

The number of ounces/pounds in containers has been decreasing for several years. Start reading the ounces on the containers and you will see some strange numbers.

Review #285625 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer285625.

Other Company in Scottsdale, Arizona - Fair Debt Collections Act

Send complaints to the following address: based on Fair Debt collections act

Review all of the YouTube videos on how to avoid Foreclosure or on the Fair Debt Collections Act.

Also, each state has a certain amount of years that a "debt collector" is able to collect, send a certified letter to the debt collector that it has been passed the time for them to be able to collect. Also, if the debt is related to property, watch the youtube videos on Foreclosure, Quiet Title Action, MERs bank scams.

Office of the Attorney General

Consumer Information and Complaints

1275 W. Washington

Phoenix, AZ 85007-2926

602-542-5763 or 1-800-352-8431

Read
Review #285620 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer285620.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Structure of Garage Door

I purchase my home two and one half years going on three and the structure around my garage is coming apart. Each day I open and close my garage door the structure and the sheetrock is coming apart.

I do not know what to do about this problem. Please help. I would like to know if there is a possibility this structure can be repaired or has the warrenty has expired. I believe home owners pay too much money for a home and the constuction is shoddy work.

How can a garage come apart in two years.

it does not make sense.

Read
Review #285568 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer285568.

FRAUD ALLENTOWN CITY/POLICE DEPT/city officals

THE DEVELOPER in back of of 901 n front (verified by my father)RAN OVER THE FENCE AT 901 N FRONT , THERE WERE OVER 10 ADA complaints/garbage dumping haz to the DEPT OF JUSTICE , The developers are bribing the city officals 7/27/12- the case IS at PUBLIC COMMUNATION DIVISION 2201 c street wash/DC FOR GLOBAL CRIME"212-647-6575. JOE HANNA 'S RAN BLOCK FOR HIS BROTHER ALONG WITH MAYOR ED POWASKI ,ALENTOWN PA. -THAT PREVENTS EMPLOYMENT, IV HEAD OF NEW OLEANS, POLICE CORRUPTION BUT THIS HITS HOME

#DOCKET #000817-09-ALLENTOWN,PA..(stephen J Rapp)

Read

Follow up hanna former police chief is trying to evade capture in the hit and run cover up the case is in the hands Judge Stengle Federal 12-4478

We await a decision from him to here case . I blame Dept of Justice for allowkng hanna on the ballot after comitting ethics violation.

thebigwhopper
Loss
Review #285518 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Holsted Jewelry is using your good name for a scam

I received a card saying since I was a good customer you would send me a free gift worth $50.00. It had Holsted Jewelry on the card but they made it look like it was from you with the name Haband on it.

They also use Blair and other companies to try this scam. Luckily I looked on Internet about these free rings and there were pages of complaints about this company taking money and never sending jewelry, etc. I called and they said they would send me 2 rings at 6.99 each for postage. I even gave them my credit card no and when i saw all the complaints and saw it was fraudulent and called my credit card co.

so I wouldn't be charged over and over.

I knew better than to give my no. but your name on it threw me off.

#520812

I guess I was lucky because I paid the 6.99 for shipping and I got two beautiful rings.

Review #285500 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer285500.

Other Company in Sarnia, Ontario - Onion chip dip by ruffles

I bought the ruffles chip dip from no frills in Sarnia, Ontario. They refused to take it back after me and my room mate discovered that there was a piece of hair in it.

We are quite pissed. We love the dip and we had to throw a full container of it out! I would love to still buy this product but something needs to be done on how thing stuff is made!

No one cares that there was hair found in this dip! I think something needs to be said to the company or something needs to be done!

Read
Review #285493 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer285493.

Other Company in Leo-Cedarville, Indiana - A Bunch of Crooks !!!

I have a mortgage loan with one main, and went on disability. With Obama issuing banks to help lower mortgage payments I went to see if I could reduce my monthly payment.

They were able to reduce it but after paying a couple of months I noticed that the payment was going to interest and not principal. My balance was never going down because of this. They told me this was the only way they could approve lowering my monthly payment.

These folks are CROOKS!!!!!

Do not attempt to get any type of loan from this company. All they want is their money and do not care about the individual.

Leo-Cedarville, Indiana
Review #285457 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer285457.

Other Company in Norfolk, Virginia - ST and "Oprah Choprah"

OK, so I ordered a phone from ST. I am excited to save money and not be held to a contract.

I get the phone next day delivery as promised. The directions say to charge the phone for 5 hours. This is preposterous. But I did let it charge 3 hours.

The phone turned on for 2 sec and then powered off. It then began turning on and off all day. Never charged. I called ST only to be told they will send me an Airbill to return the phone in 3-5 days.

So, I am still without cellular service. I am very angry with them. It was to be a temo phone anyway but I hate when I call CS and it is someone in Pompeii named Oprah Choprah and the accent is so thick and they stick to the script they learned in English.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!! Now I just want my money back.

Read
Review #285416 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer285416.