Other Company in Toledo, Ohio - Hurrycane is a piece of ***,misrepresented

first i went to their lousey website which causes two orders to be generated when you only do one, make sure to check your confirming emails to nip it in the bud as soon as you can. the handle on the cane is so pain inflicting, no comfort and when you need to put pressure on it, wow it hurts the palm of your hand all the way into your spine!!

does not stand like the commercial.

not very good on slopes like they lead you to think. very unhsppy with the product,feel ripped off!!!!save your money for something more worthwhile.

Read
Review #287348 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287348.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - AD's

Just went to play a movie an theres a small ad on the top that wont go away wont let me see the whole screen or let me make it to full screen. Theres no possible way of getting rid of it , i have it on google chrome and i tried looking for help and it wont stop.

I though i twas something i installed but that is also not the problem , this has never happened before until now, So can you please just fix it ..

get rid of the ads so i can go on with my boring movie watching life ! thank you (:

Read
Review #287341 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287341.

Other Company in Wells River, Vermont - Teeth don't fit and the ***'s off aliment and they don't care

Have tried repeatly to make aspen dental fix the aliment of dentures unsuccessfully keep telling me need more soft relining.none of which made any difference the *** still doesn't line up correctly. If you want your mouth to get ripped apart by a dentist that has no concern for your health and well being then visit the W.Lebanon office,they'll be glad to help you out of your money and leave you biteless and not care have made bad choices but this was the worst ever!!!!!!!! Who do you call when they're all on the same team

Wells River, Vermont
Review #287330 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287330.

Other Company in Lanham, Maryland - WAITING FOR A FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 7 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FINANCIAL WINNING. I AM NOW STRAPPED WITH TWO EQUITY LOANS A ND MAXED OUT CREDIT CARDS. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE MILLIONS BUT JUST $100,000.00 WOULD HELP A LOT. I AM 86 YEARS OLD, AMBULATORY, STILL DRIVING AND VERY ACTIVE BUT GETTING POORER EVERYDAY WAITING FOR YOU. PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS YOU CAN. I NEED HOME REPAIRS ON MY 52 YEAR OLD HOME, DENTAL WORK, CAR REPAIRS AND OTHER INCIDENTALS. KINDLY TAKE HEED.

EVELYN M. JOHNSON

9037 VOLTA STREET

LANHAM, MARYLAND 20706

Read
Review #287262 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287262.

Other Company in Jacksonville, Florida - WATCH REPAIRS USA

So I sent them my husbands watch to get fixed 2months ago,

I've continued to get the run around from Adam Carpentieri, it should not take this long to get a band replaced. I receive shipments from further out in the world and in a timely manner.

We live in Los Angeles, now I have sent emails after emails and get the same BS story.

I wish I would have read the reviews real people have left.not the reviews from there site, I would have saved myself the aggravation and of dealing with these people, the bad reviews sure put weight the few good ones I have read. This is not how you run a business.

Read
Review #287242 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287242.

Idiots!!!!

Oblviously, whoever these idiots are who are posting these complaints must have flunked out of school before english. Their spelling is atrocious!!

Whoever rapped (their spelling, not mine) you off did a great job. You deserve it!!!! Morons!!!!

So, it would seem that I have to write a minimum of 100 words to post this.

I am appalled at the lack of refinement, and education of my peers. I seriously thought adults would have more intelligence when it comes to, what I consider, common knowledge, and basic grammatical concepts. What a dissappointment in my fellow man.

Words can't even really describe my thoughts.

Read

Please find enclosed in brackets the basic mistakes you made in constructing a readable sentence. Marks 3/10

Oblviously,[incorrect spelling] whoever these idiots are who are posting these complaints must have flunked out of school before english [English requires a capital letter and very poorly constructed sentence]. Their spelling is atrocious!! Whoever rapped you off did a great job. You deserve it!!!! Morons!!!!

So, it would seem that I have to write a minimum of 100 words to post this. I am appalled at the lack of refinement,[no need for additional comma] and education of my peers. I seriously thought adults would have more intelligence when it comes to,[misuse of comma] what I consider, common knowledge, and basic grammatical concepts. What a dissappointment [incorrect spelling] in my fellow man. Words can't even really describe my thoughts. 23f113c

No Trucking Bull

Another ANONYMOUS ego-trip about spelling and

grammar. HEY ***, this is about CONTENT!

Your "dissappointment' (correctly spelled with only one 's') with your "fellow man", surely cannot be felt as deeply as the DISAPPOINTMENT

of one who has made a valid point, only to be marginalized by a pompous anal *** like yourself. You said that words can't even describe your thoughts, well, I can describe them in one word - PEDANTRY.

Tags
Review #287238 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287238.

BIGJJSTUDD bait & switch+ fake parts

John J. Hallinan III runs a website on ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/bigjjstudd, it is based in either Media or Havertown PA.

I purchased over $100 worth of classic collectible toys from his site BIGJJSTUDD.

He provided at least 5 pictures of his figures and some of the accessories on Photobucket. I pay, get the merchandise in the mail fast and can see that some things are not matching up, many were not the same figures and some accessories looked different.

I contacted him, he immediately deleted his photo albums, blocked me from his auctions and went on numerous fan forums to bad mouth me to other sellers. He is dishonest, a liar and a scam artist.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #915896

Looks like this story has been told before, but is still happening in 2014 - STILL.

Ebay does not care about sellers, at all.

This other seller, BIGJJSTUDD aka J. Hallinan of PA, continously creates fake EBAY accounts and jacks the prices up of my auctions over and over again.

I have reported it over and over again. I have seen other people report it too, over like 4 years now.

I have like 50 EBAY I.D.s blocked now, and it just doesn't stop.

Whenever I block zero feedback bidders, they complain to Ebay and are allowed to make more fake bids. I can't win!

It really makes you wonder if anything on EBAY is a true auction.

I do not know why anyone buys from this meathead. He is one of the most vile and disrespectful, entitled punks on EBAY.

When I asked him if he was the one creating fake accounts and bidding my auctions up sky high, and not paying, he basically attacked me verbally and promised to destroy me.

If you are any type of re-seller, he will block you form his auctions so it is tougher to catch on to his scams, then he will bid on your stuff over and over again.

He is not even a collector and loves in a house his dad bought for him. DO NOT BUY OR SELL TO THIS TRASH!

Smartiewenting
Review #287234 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Waited 2days now just to talk about a screwed up order you people are a joke

I ordered a pulley and multi rib belt from you, the pulley looks right but the belt is wrong, now I have been two days on the phone trying to talk to someone about the mistake. Now I just want to send the belt back and know that I will get a credit for it and never do buisiness with you people again.

Please let me know by e-mail at sford86442@yahoo.com if you are going to give a credit for the belt you sent me that will not fit my vehicle. If I don' t get a credit I will make sure my friends and people on face book and any place else I can talk to people they will know what dishonest company you are.

Read

care to give a hint as to who the companyis?

Andrews, Texas
Review #287210 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287210.

Other Company in Richardson, Texas - Nothing thats the problem

,.ive had two serjury they want me to look for work when i had another accident injury while looking forwork unable to walk i was to look for work . Dars said i was a high risk cand, and would not take the respollity of working with me.

so the insurance said look for work any way.while lookjng for work i fell trying todo what ins. co.

said i needed to be doing , now they say im at fault for being out looking for work. i need another serjury to correct the problem but tey say thier not rosp, sowhatdoyoudo

Read
Review #287200 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287200.

Other Company in Fort Wayne, Indiana - Very Pleased! !

We added space 500 SF on to our home in 2011. We purchased almost every item at the Fort Wayne, IN.

southwest store. Everyone was so helpful, we shopped in almost every department, Windows & Doors, Roofing, Lumber, Decking, Paint and Carpet, just to name a few. They all were well trained and knew the products and helped us save lots of money! We shopped there about every other day and got to know the men and women that served us.

The management should be proud of the job they are doing at this store. A few things we purchased, we ran them out of stock, but they called the other stores in Fort Wayne and found what we needed. ALSO, everyone needs to watch for the "Made in the USA" fliers, these are wonderful products. Thank you!

GREAT JOB! Tom & Dawn

Tags
Review #287184 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287184.