Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - There customer service sucks and never buy a car for m sarah at carmaxx on balboa

i got a 2011 impala form the store on Balboa and have had to take it back twice in less then 60 days . i am so darn upset.

i could have just keep rolling my 2001 dodge durango....

if i wanted to keep going to the shop. when i was purchasing the car my sales rep had the best customer service ever .

then when the car breaks down and i call her she to tel her whats going on she hangs up the phone in my face . and then text me and says whats up i am with a customer but when she was working with me she stayed on her *** phone..

mhollins
Review #287404 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New Castle, Indiana - No such thing as small government in America

From front to back and all in between you will find good servants of We the People, but our country is ran by the elite by controlling managers, whom are many self serving "what are called people" that are not for helping "we the people". Try to access any freedom you thought you had outside of breathing, eating, sleeping, etc...and watch our so called government arise to the occasion to put you back in your place of slavery.

Trust you are being a good slave today. http://www.thenameisslladd.blogspot.com

What is true freedom anyway? Was America every truly free?

Example: For 95% of the people in the US of A which is incorporated and no longer a constitutional republic, when you think you own your home, you do not, even after said payoff. Question for you...what is a tenant?

Read
Review #287403 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287403.

DO NOT SHOP THERE!!!!

I am the catalog shopper of the universe. I buy ALL my clothes on line.

This company REFUSED to honor my last order due to my "rate of return".!! Excuse me?!?!?! When you order on line, you can't try the items on until you receive them - all manufacturers sizes run differently. ALL other clothiers I shop with have a guaranteed satisfaction - evidently not these Proper people!

PLUS, I have always paid for my own return postage to them. 99% of the time, they deduct a postage fee when crediting my return. It takes letters, calls, and threats to get my postage fees reimbursed.

I think it is a secondary profit center for them!

Read

Sorry, I can't muster much sympathy. If it were my company I too would be annoyed with customers ordering lots of clothes and constantly returning them. Perhaps you should stop buying all your clothes online.

Review #287390 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287390.

Other Company in Liverpool, New York - Not pleased w/ results of carpet cleaning.

In the past I have always w/ Stanley Steemer - always resurrected our carpet. I don't feel that they became as clean as they usually are after cleaning?

After the cleaning the carpets are usually quite wet & took day or two to dry. This time carpets not very wet at all? Dried by evening. Guys only took about 40 min?

Not sue if that's par. Had about 20 steps done; small living room & dining room; 1 hallway & 1 stair landing. The traffic areas don't appear much better? I had 1 bad spot which they said they tried to get out w/ 2 different methods but not able to?

You can't really tell when guys are here (very nice) if carpets are acceptable - can't tell til dry. Last time I had them done, I waited quite long time to also report certain areas not good - they did come back & were better but tried to tell me some spots were "burns from the vacuum cleaner"??

I don't know but think I might have to look for another carpet cleaning service next time. Sorry.

Mel Spina
Review #287389 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Visiting Angels of York PA is run by a *** bag Liar!

Sue Heinle who runs Visiting Angels in Hanover and York PA is such a conniving and underhanded liar! Several years ago my family used visiting angels to work with my mother who was under the care of hospice. Sue took it upon herself to fire our hospice agency, without our permission, and brought in Aseracare Hospice from York. She had no right to do this!!!

Sue brought Aseracare in under our noses and at the time we could do nothing about it because we did not want to upset mother.

Well now I know why Sue did this. She works for Asaracare! Isn't this a conflict of interest?

She is in the Sunday Aug 5th York Sunday News accepting a check for Asaracare. The photo and article lists Susan Heinle as a board member?!?!?!?!? I am pissed again at this woman!

I have heard many bad things about York Visiting Angels… this is just the rotten icing on top of a sour cake!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VISITING ANGELS OF YORK PENNSYSVANIA. YOU WILL BE SORRY.

Read

Susan Heinle is the most honest, ethical person I know. She runs an agency that is the best in South Central PA and only hires qualified caregivers with no criminal background.

So many agencies hire caregivers that should not be working in this industry including several in York and Gettysburg. So why would you use an agency in York when you're from Gettysburg and there are plenty of agencies there? Sounds like you have something against Ms. Heinle who is recognized as a leader in this community.

Visiting Angels of York and Hanover is an outstanding business providing quality care to its clients and dedicated to helping the older adults in the community.

Susan's Angel's in Reading, PA Be Careful and Read this Carefully!

The place is a horror awful service how pay. Horrible boss Olga she does not care about her employees does not even pay for milage gas for employees she is robbing them does not have any benefits for employees, is robbing patients of their hours and she does not even pay the minimal salary.

Anyone that is planning to seek for care for the elder stay away from this place. She lacks professionalism, she gives hours to the employees and then gives them to someone else.

The majority of the employees that work here do not do their jobs. She does not care only here to collect money from the government she is also cheating patients of their hours and charging for services that she does not provide.She needs to be investigated by the government more likely needs to go to jail once all of this is discover.

YES SHE IS!

Anyone who know this woman knows what kind of a person she is... I'll leave it at that. She is the worst!

dev2more
Review #287383 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chantilly, Virginia - Item backordered now for 4 weeks immediately billed card advertised in stock

Price was 5.00 better than e-bay price so I ordered.I could have gotten e-bay item in 4 days.The item ordered from Cops Plus was not listed as backordered.The e-mail stating backordered until Aug.13 sent 3 days after my card was billed.I have since called and spoke to customer service asking to cancel the order.I was told they would check the order and get back with me.The next day I was sent an e-mail that now it would be the end of the month before item would ship.I replied I wanted a refund and cancel the order they have not responded.I feel I was ripped off and definetly mislead.These type companies should face prosecution for bad business practices.They obviously don't care about customer service or any repeat orders from customers.I can only conclude they are in it for the rip off.A refund should have been offered if they couldn't do no better than what they have done.I am not confident on getting item anytime soon or if at all.Lesson learned read these type reviews before ordering from a new internet store.

Read
Review #287380 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287380.

Other Company in Toledo, Ohio - Hurrycane is a piece of ***,misrepresented

first i went to their lousey website which causes two orders to be generated when you only do one, make sure to check your confirming emails to nip it in the bud as soon as you can. the handle on the cane is so pain inflicting, no comfort and when you need to put pressure on it, wow it hurts the palm of your hand all the way into your spine!!

does not stand like the commercial.

not very good on slopes like they lead you to think. very unhsppy with the product,feel ripped off!!!!save your money for something more worthwhile.

Read
Review #287348 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287348.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - AD's

Just went to play a movie an theres a small ad on the top that wont go away wont let me see the whole screen or let me make it to full screen. Theres no possible way of getting rid of it , i have it on google chrome and i tried looking for help and it wont stop.

I though i twas something i installed but that is also not the problem , this has never happened before until now, So can you please just fix it ..

get rid of the ads so i can go on with my boring movie watching life ! thank you (:

Read
Review #287341 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287341.

Other Company in Wells River, Vermont - Teeth don't fit and the ***'s off aliment and they don't care

Have tried repeatly to make aspen dental fix the aliment of dentures unsuccessfully keep telling me need more soft relining.none of which made any difference the *** still doesn't line up correctly. If you want your mouth to get ripped apart by a dentist that has no concern for your health and well being then visit the W.Lebanon office,they'll be glad to help you out of your money and leave you biteless and not care have made bad choices but this was the worst ever!!!!!!!! Who do you call when they're all on the same team

Wells River, Vermont
Review #287330 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287330.

Other Company in Lanham, Maryland - WAITING FOR A FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 7 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FINANCIAL WINNING. I AM NOW STRAPPED WITH TWO EQUITY LOANS A ND MAXED OUT CREDIT CARDS. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE MILLIONS BUT JUST $100,000.00 WOULD HELP A LOT. I AM 86 YEARS OLD, AMBULATORY, STILL DRIVING AND VERY ACTIVE BUT GETTING POORER EVERYDAY WAITING FOR YOU. PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS YOU CAN. I NEED HOME REPAIRS ON MY 52 YEAR OLD HOME, DENTAL WORK, CAR REPAIRS AND OTHER INCIDENTALS. KINDLY TAKE HEED.

EVELYN M. JOHNSON

9037 VOLTA STREET

LANHAM, MARYLAND 20706

Read
Review #287262 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287262.