Cat food

bought two bags of cat food....cat wouldn't eat it.......gave to my pet pig Moses.......he would eat it. Moses will eat anything.

Now you want seventy five more words....don't know why but here goes. Our Ingles store in Cleveland, Georgia is very good. With the exception of one manager who never is friendly, it is a great store. The salad bar is the greatest.

The kids at the register are wonderful. They have paper bags so I don't polute.

(85 words) I don't understand the plastic bag deal, it seems that eleminating them would really make at statement.

Read

Awesome, thanks for the pointless post about a product you don't even name.

Review #287995 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287995.

Lottery scam

it is True that there are Series of Lottery

and Giving Out

of Cash Reward from UK.

Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email

Addresses of Winners

has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been

Contacted Illegally.

Do not respond to the senders of these

Messages, they

are not in Position to Pay you your Winning

PRIZE.

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number

and Winning Message

you received to the UK

Investigation Bureau

on bulletinboardsystem@live.com so as to

enable them ascertain

if you really won the Lottery and give you

true information

on how your winnings can be Collected.

related:complaintsboard.com

bulletinboard
Review #287909 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - HZ IN SHREVEPORT DOYRE DAUPHIN HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ...

I TOSONDA THOMAS AND MY DAUGHTER LAKRISHA JACKSON PURCHASED A LIVING RM SUIT AND TWO BED RM SUITS... THE GUYS THAT DELIVERED WAS VERY UN PROFESSIONAL!!!!

THEY SCRAED ALL OF HER FURNITURE BRINGING IT IN.. SHE NOTICE IT LATER SO TO SAY IF IT IS 6MOS LATER WERE IT IS A BIG CHIP KNOCKED OUT OF THE SIDE OF THE DRESSER AND SHE BRINGS IT TO THE MANAGERS ATTENTION AND HIS RESPOND IS HE CANT WARRANTY THAT BECAUSE ITS BEEN 6MOS WHEN THERE IS A YEAR ON THE FURNITURE, SO HE COMES OUT AND TO SEE WERE ITS SITTING HE WANTS TO PUT IT ON HER ,WHEN HES ALL READY AWARE OF THE PROBLEMS THAT THEY HAD BRINGIN IT IN. CHIPED HER HEADBROAD AND HE KNOCKED SOMETHING OFF OF THAT WHEN SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE THEM BRING HER OUT A NEW ONE ...... WHEN I PURCHASEED MY BED RM SUIT THE MOVERS HAD A VERY BAD ATTUIDE ....

NOW YOULL DIDNT GIVE US THIS FURNITURE WE HAD TO PAY FOR IT NOW I NEED SOMETHING DONE ALL OF HER END TABLES THAT SHE PURCHASED IS ALL SCARED UP FROM THEM BRINGING THEM IN I NEED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ASAP !!!!!! IM A VERY VERY UP SET CUTOMER BUT I HAVE CLOSED MY ACCT HOME ZONE DONT HAVE TO EVER WORRY ABOUT ME AGAIN !!!! THAT MANAGER IS NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL NOT EVEN WHEN YOU GO IN THE STORE NOR WHEN YOU TALK TO HIM ON THE PHONE VERY UGLY WAYS !!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU'LL WOULD LET SOME ONE LIKE THAT MANAGE YOUR STORE !!!!!

PISSED OFF CUSTOMER AFTER SPENDIN OVER 5,000.00 WITH YOU ALL JUST THAT TIME ....

PULL YOU RECORDERS.. NAME TOSONDA THOMAS CAN BE CONTACTED AT 3185720325!!!!

Read
Review #287907 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287907.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Unresponsive, inconsiderate and incompetent

I applied for a VA refi in May of 2012. The entire process has been a continuing series of miscues, mistakes and miscomunication.

Once the initial application was submitted there was one delay after another, always for "additional information". I told them I would provide anything they needed, but to stop with the one by one requests and just tell me what else was needed. Once that series stopped, they stopped responding to my requests for status. The process was going on two months at the point I sent a scathing e-mail asking if they ever intended to respond to me.

The reply from their rep was he was very busy. At that point I considered simply stopping since I had serious question about whether I wanted a long term relationship with this bunch. They finally called to schedule a closing for last night at my home. I confirmed the day before the closing was still on.

Last night I found a voice message at 5:17PM Central time telling me there was a problem since my home was "investment property". It is not. In any case, no one came. I called the person who was supposed to come and was told no paperwork had ever been sent to her.

They knew, at least the day before, when they had confirmed the closing, that no closing was going to happen, yet they did not inform me. My wife had driven 90 miles to be there and I had left work early to be there. This organization is both incompetent and inconsierate, as well as totally lacking in client friendly relationships.

I will be using another lender. DO NOT work with these people unless you really desire heartache.

Read
Review #287882 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287882.

Hired,filled out paperwork then told no position avalable

my daughter applied at store 111 filled paperwork out for hire called 4 schedule then told they had no position 4 her.can not get anyone 2 return my calls,get switched from person 2 person.not professional way 2 run employment 4 company.will be contacting local news stations about this practice.if your not gonna hire someone you should not make them believe they have a job.especially when they are a single parent&put a deposit on a place by job.now what is she suppose 2 do when rent is due because she does not have a job.shame on you bob evans management at #111,maybe u should be without a job&see how it feels.that is bob evans,11720 tampagateway blvd.seffner,fla.33584

#532023

When did they tell her she had a job? Sounds to me like they just had her fill out job application paper work.

Review #287837 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287837.

Other Company in Ames, Iowa - Cheap prices = cheap service

I was in an accident in early july...it is now august and i am still without my car! When my car was towed from the accident because it was leaking fluid and the front wheel was bent.

A month later i am being told that the fluid that is STILL leaking was "not a result of the accident" REALLY?! I had my car serviced a week before my accident. Had my transmission had a leak , repairing it would be the first thing the shop would of tried to sell me that! I have towing on my policy but hsd to pay $270 out of my pocket.

I had to pay for two days that i went over my rental limit, if im over my rental limit it is because this compamy wastes more time coming up with reasons to not fix your vehicle! I had to call the customer service center several times and only once felt confident that i was speaking to someone who was knowledgeable . Bottom line do not be fooled by the cheap premiums.

If you are ever in accident do not expect "courteos claim services" as they advertise. This ins is cheap bevause they skimp on partz, service and doing what is right.

Read
Review #287820 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287820.

Why do Black hair stylist charge more for hair hair

I had been getting my done at salons for a long time. I get my hair done every two weeks.

Here is my problem when I call to make appts, when I get my hair done hair done with white hair stylists, I pay a lot less than what Black hair stylists charge for the same hair do. Every time when I get done with Black hair stylists I pay double if not triple at the same location and by different hair stylists. Someone needs to regulate the prices they charge.

It's outrageous. black females in general spend more on their hair than any other ethnic groups....

Read

:grin That`s because they know you want your hair did,and even when they over book you are going to keep coming back,as if they are the only one on the planet,then you hear all the gossip or 411, or drama,if you had a brain, you would go to LeClaire, in the mall,and get out in 3 hours.
Review #287801 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287801.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Flood loss

In early July we had a main water leak under our slab. We received an insurance check to make repairs but unfortunately it was made out to cenlar as well.

Here it is august 10th and we have not seen one penny of the money. They require so much paperwork! they want w9' and conditional waivers of liens from any contractor who will perform work in your home. We had to write them a note letting them know that we would be installing the drywall and painting ourselves as they couldn't understand why we didn't just hire it out.

With what money? They said they would disburse half of the money first so that we could buy supplies and the rest after all work had been completed. My husband called them again today and they tried to say that we needed paperwork( w9's and waivers) from lumber liquidatorssince we were going to purchase supplies from them. SUPPLIES!

Should I get ones from lowes and home depot as well? Meanwhile the entire first floor of my house is stripped bare and we can't move on.

But they did sympathize and say they would help expedite the process! Maybe by this time next year my house will be put back together:(

Read
Review #287800 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287800.

Other Company in Kansas City, Missouri - Dont know what to do

I call customer complaint line posted complaint and Boone has done anything the compliant line lady said I would receive a call it ending the 3rd work day no call. I thought cooks was about fast friendly service that was on time I paid wrong the wrong.

Company to fix my problem .I have told you in enough words how bad I'm not enjoying the fact I have lost money for nothing and noone cares. Welcome to business in America no wound there going down like fruit flys I'm tired of typing come on 100 words thanks.

Jacob. One pissed customer

jkblackburn
Review #287677 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Springfield, Missouri - Yeah....right! I'd rather call India

They ask that you call customer service before posting a complaint. Yeah...right! Left 5 messages and still no return call. Called the sales dept....no help. Asked for a supervisor...was told that they can't help either.

That's what happens with many of these companies. They're so busy making money off of us that thay have no time to supply even a simple return phone call. Or...they just dont give a ***.....NAHHHHHHHH!!!!....who'd be that way? Really too bad.

Good luck to all of you. I'll certainly never get another product from them...

Read
Review #287662 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer287662.