Other Company in Chantilly, Virginia - Sales manager was extremely aggressive and rude

Wife and I were accosted on the streets of Gatlinburg by these hoodlums and promised the moon if we endured their 90 minute torture session which lasted less than 30 minutes because the a**hole of a sales manager was so rude to us. He was down right insulting and had the personality of a jackal.

We told em to shove their free tickets up their ***. It was unbelievable how badly we were treated by these inconsiderate butt pirates.

I have never been treated so poorly by anyone in my life. DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE THIEVING CLOWNS.

Read
Review #288321 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer288321.

Just 3 scam emails on Craigslist from a man claiming to be Brig. Gen. Jack L. Briggs

I recieved 3 emails from a man that claims to be Brig. Gen. Jack L. Briggs he uses two different email addresses fulleraishia@gmail.com and perryjames786@gmail.com.

Scam email #1

Hi Good Day,

i'll like to make inquires about your listed vehicle. Kindly

get back to me as soon as possible if you still have it for sale.

Thanks.

Scam email #2

Thanks for the prompt response and am ready to buy. Kindly get back to

me with answers to the following questions:

(1) How long have you been using it?

(2) I'll like to know why you want to sell it.

(3) Hope it has no mechanical problems?

i'm Jack Briggs and i'm ready for purchase, Kindly get back to me with

best answers to the questions above.

i don't like problems, so please be in good faith with me and answer

the questions I asked above sincerely.

Thanks

Brig. Gen. Jack L. Briggs

Save the world and make it a better place

Scam email #3

thanks...

Due to my job and tight schedule. i wont be able to come down for the

pickup instead i'll have a Transportation company come down for the

pickup.

Note that i'll be responsible for shipping and handling. I have

decided to use the program called "Auction Protection" offered by

PayPal Inc. I only want a legit transaction! Giving the nature of this

transaction, please note that PayPal will protect us and monitor this

transaction.

If you are not aware of how they work, let me explain to you. they

will give both of us proper protection. After payment is confirmed to

you by PayPal, you'll receive terms and conditions that will protect

both of us. Inspections will be done by the moving company as soon as

payment is verified.

If you wish to proceed selling this to me, please provide the following to me,

1. Your full name

2. Phone number

3. your PayPal email address

Address will be requested before pickup after PayPal confirms your fund to you.

Get back to me asap so I can initiate the deal through PayPal right

away also so i can forward it to the shipping company to calculate the

cost of pick up for me. i can only pay through PayPal.

kindly get back to me with your PayPal email address for payment as

soon as possible and if you don't have an account with PayPal yet, it

is very easy to set-up, go to http://www.paypal.com and get it set up.

Thanks and in anticipation of your response

Best Regards

Brig. Gen. Jack L. Briggs

Read

i got one just now for my four wheeler i didnt know that it was a scam but i dont ahve any money in my paypal so good luck getting my bank account lol but this guys name was DANNY EDEN

I just got the same set of emails today - I'm glad I googled the third email I got.

I'm so glad I checked this out.....got me too!!

Same message recieved on Sept.2, 2012 about a car I listed.

Exact same set of emails from Jack for auto listed on Craigslist. Stay away from this scammer.

I received the exact same e-mails today on a vehicle I have listed. Glad I googled it, it all sounded way to fishy.

i just got the emails today .. how can you stop the scams

Received the same set of messages for my vehicle on 09/01. Beware of these guys.

I RECEIVED THE SAME TODAY (8/16) on a vehicle I have on craigslit. Way too many scammers out there

I received the exact messages on 8/14 for a vehicle I have for sale on Craigslist. Craigslist is rife with these ploys.

View more comments
CHAR_HATES_A_SCAMER
Review #288317 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - QUESTION ON ACCT. 6019 1822 0515 3515

I NEED TO HAVE MY DUE DATE CHANGED AS I TALKED TO SOMEONE THERE ABOUT 6 TO 8 MO. AGO.

BECAUSE MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK COMES IN SOMETIMES ON THE 5TH WEEK MAKING MY DUE DATE LATE...I HAVE BEEN PAYING $81.00 @ MONTH, BUT THE LATE CHARGES AND THE INTEREST ARE WAY OUT OF LINE...PLEASE CHANGE MY DUE DATE TO THE 25TH. AND CLOSE OUT THE LATE CHARGES AN D THE INTEREST CHARGES PLEASE SO I CAN GET BACK ON A NORMAL PITCH.

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT MR. JOHN HINTON..HE IS NOT ON THIS ACCOUNT..k

Read

It's probably on you best interest nor to post your account numbers on an open forum. If you are having problems there should be a 1-800 number on your bill.

What the *** are you talking about?!? No one here has a clue what you are talking about OR can help you! CONTACT THE FREAKING COMPANY YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH!!!!

APOSTLEDON
Review #288302 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - QUESTION CONCERNING MY ACCOUNT #6019 1822 0515 3515

YES, I TALKED TO SOMEONE THERE ABOUT 6 TO 8 MONTHS AGO ABOUT CHANGING MY DUE-DATE TO A LATER TIME TO THE 25TH. OF EACH MONTH...MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK SOMETIMES COMES IN ON THE 5TH.

WEEK THEREFORE MAKING MY PAYMENT LATE...SO THIS GUY THERE SAID THAT THEY WOULD DO IT...HOWEVER, THAT HAS NOT BEEN DONE AND MY ACCOUNT IS WAY PAST OVER-DUE WITH LATE CHARGES AND INTEREST..IT IS NOW $413.00 DUE...I CANNOT MAKE THOSE KIND OF PAYMENTS...IT WAS SET UP AT $81.00 MONTH....SO PLEASE CHANGE THIS TO THE 25TH. OF EVERY MONTH AND TAKE AWAY THE EXTRA CHARGES PLEASE....I KNOW YOU CAN DO THAT...BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY POSSIBLE THAT I CAN MAKE THOSE PAYMENTS...AND ALSO..PLEASE DO NOT KEEP WRITING MR.

JOHN B. HINTON ABOUT THIS...HIS SIGNATURE IS NOT ON THIS LOAN...IT WAS ON THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL LOAN BUT IF YOU WILL LOOK, YOU WILL SEE THAT HIS SIGNATURE IS NOT ON THERE...THANK YOU VERY MUCH...CORDIALLY YOURS..

APOSTLEDON
Review #288300 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Birmingham, Alabama - How can we support Mike Vick ?

I just left your store Sunday along with several other shoppers who were stunned to have walked up on The Michael Vick display I'm sorry your marketing director must have lost there mind. It will take years for America to get over his unspeakable insane action.

If your trying to rebrand and show the New JCP I just witnessed 2 black family groups 6 or 7 teens involved who will never be back to support your store they said you are what's wrong with the US and I must agree.

Vick got caught and would still be doing it. We discussed this at Church last night our Church is over 4500 will soon be alerting the congregation of this type support what's next T Shirts of the theatre killer or John Wayne Gacey ?????

Read
Review #288241 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer288241.

Terrible Place to Stay!

My family and I booked a vacation rental in Calabash, NC in a home owned by J and F, the vacation home was located at Beach Road that was a somewhat scary place to be. J told us upon our check in that only one person at a time could take a shower or use the bathroom as the water pressure would diminish significantly or run the dishwasher. There were two bathrooms and three people so we had to wait until someone came out of the bathroom before the next person could go in. There were roach motels all throughout the condo with several dead under the bed and one my husband had to kill. Along with the roaches were a pair of womens underwear that did not belong to anyone in my group. So obviously the underwear were from a previous occupant......NASTY!! This makes me wonder if the bedding had been washed. We were told we had to be quiet because the tenant underneath us was a student and worked strange hours so he had to get his sleep....What?! I thought this place was for people vacationing.

On top of everything else the owner was the rudest person that you would ever meet! When we told her about the roaches she intimated that we brought them with us. When we told her about the womens underwear she asked what we were doing looking under he bed...Wow!!

I would highly suggest staying where my sister and her family stayed, Sunset Beach. I would also suggest staying in Myrtle Beach. The owner at Sunset Beach was very nice, the accommodations were exceptional for the same price that we paid for "Nightmare in Calabash" The owner left the keys to the condo at the checkin desk so you are able to check in at anytime. Whereas we were charged $75 because the owner had to get out of bed.

wendysaidit
First World problem. Really?

Only two bathroom for three people? The horror! Low water pressure? It's a condo, not a hotel.

When you complain about water pressure and a missing potty, you make it hard for people to feel sorry for you because you saw a roach and a pair of panties. Sounds like the people before you were relaxed enough to ***.

The water pressure and roaches didn't bother them. :cry

Were they "Big Girl Panties?" You should have borrowed them.
AintTakenIt
Review #288224 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Daytona Beach, Florida - Truck fell apart

went in to rent a truck the first truck the agent showed me was 2 quarts low on oil, when I asked for oil to put in the engine the agent informed me to take the truck the way it was because they were not going to add any oil "it was not their responsibility". i asked for a different truck because I did not want to destroy the engine.

it took the agent 30 mins to write a new contract because she could not just change the truck number on a contract. well I should have burned up the engine in the first truck because the truck she gave me made it less than two miles before the wheels fell off the truck. as I was driving down the street the left rear dual tires and axle tried to pass the truck, then I sat on the side of the road for two hours before the agent decided she could let me have another truck. NEVER AGAIN !!!!!

BTW I have pictures of the truck sitting in the road, I'm glad I had decided to use a secondary road and not go out on the interstate like I had planned, I dont want to think about how horrible this could have ended. oh yeah the truck had just gone through its annual federal inspection.

Read
Review #288221 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer288221.

Other Company in New York, New York - Buy it, but you cannot return it!

Bought the Nu Wave oven in July, it is not what I thought it would be. I am sure some people would find it useful, I did not.

However I have been trying for 2 weeks to talk to someone at Nu Wave's Customer service line to get the RMA # in order to return the product. You leave your name and number and they tell you someone will call you back. 5 messages, plus 3 e-mails and no one calls back.

Luckily it is on my credit card! It is very disappointing when you cannot reach a person to talk to.

Read
Review #288198 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer288198.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Rude and uncaring

I am a die hard Publix customer but decided to try WD because a friend told me that a store near me has undergone a major renovation and about the fuel perks. Sorry, but the lack of friendly service,chatty employess more interested in themselves than the customers makes the store and the gas not worth it.

I'll never go back.

The staff at Hallandale Beach Blvd and 14th Ave.

is also unfamiliar with where products are and can't help out when one is searching for a product. Each time I go invariably the store is out of something.

Read
Review #288193 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer288193.

Other Company in Toronto, Ontario - Can't get rid of them

Can anyone help me get rid of this company? They're like herpes - once you've kissed them, you have a connection forever.

I wanted to publish a family cookbook and was looking for a simple and free publishing software company. I unfortunately clicked on their website and downloaded the software. It seemed innocuous at first, but then it popped up in several other searches. I was astounded as I was on a secure site - ( I thought).

Kinda like this website that won't let me publish under one hundred words.

What with that? Will I get anything out of this or will I have to solve it the hard way?

Read
Review #288184 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer288184.