2.3

Other Company - Punative, unethical company

This company refuses to admit receipt of items which are returned via shipping services. They pretend they did not get the item and it is not until you file a claim against them with proof they got your return that they will reluctantly give a refund.

They will check the reviews you write about them and if you do not give them a five-star review, they will charge extraneous 'Restocking' and 'shipment' fees for the sake of revenge.

Their communication with customers is spotty at best, and they are about as unethical a company as you can possibly imagine.

Do not do business with them.

gaiusgracchus33
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1472201 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Tv bs

Cut the *** flipping gd commercials if u r broke get a loan

Read
Review #1472157 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1472157.

Craftsmanship

I recently purchased a Keystone Bullet 2019 trailer. I bought this trailer because of the Keystone name but I am finding that this trailer came with many issue that camping world of Chattanooga can't seem to deal with.

I have had my trailer in their shop twice to fix the furnace, this is a 50 mile pull one way, and furnace is still not working. The antenna is now not working properly and quite frankly I excepted much better from the Keystone brand. I may have just lucked into the fluke trailer that got by QC, I'm not sure weather it is the problems that have occurred as part of the maiden run or just a bad day for who was working on this one.

As far as ever taking trailer back to Camping World to be worked on is just not going to happen, so if you know of or could send me a list of authorized service centers I would greatly appreciate the help. For reason that are solely the responsibility of Camping World Chattanooga I will not bring trailer there to be worked on.

As I said early I purchase the Bullet because of the Keystone name so I am sincerely hoping that these problems I am having are a fluke and not the norm.

Teresa Watson

Read

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. We are sorry to hear you experienced issues with your unit.

In an attempt to review all details, would you please reply back to this post with the last 8 digits of your VIN? We can review your unit information and then contact you directly to discuss.

If you would like to speak with a Retail Advisor with our Owner Relations Team, please contact us with the last 8 digits of your VIN at 1-866-425-4369 Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST. Thank you.

WeirdSumatranRhinoceros
Poor customer service
Review #1471677 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Stop taking $14.95 from my account. Contacting my bank .

Stop taking $14.95 from my account. Contacting my bank .

Read
Review #1471469 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1471469.

Other Company - I poverty to obtain advertising

Your forum seemed to me altogether attractive and promising.

I fancy to buy off ads in favour of a month. Where should I write to depart a quote?

Read
Review #1470599 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1470599.

Other Company - 2.0 LITER CHEVROLET/CADILLAC ENGINE

I OWN 2017 CAMARO, 4 CYLINDER ENGINE, 275 HP. EXCELLENT ENGINE!

WISH TO TRADE THIS CAR FOR A NEW CADILLAC POWERED BY A

4 CYLINDER ENGINE, 275 HP. BOTH CARS BUILT IN LANSING MICHIGAN. IT HAS BEEN MY UNDERSTANDING THAT CARS SHARE THE SAME ENGINE. CADILLAC SALES PERSONS STATE THIS IS NOT TRUE & FURTHERMORE STATE THAT THE CAMARO ENGINE IS A PIECE OF RUBBISH FROM MEXICO AND THAT I WOULD BE LUCKY TO SEE 100,000 MILES ON THE ODOMETER. ALSO , ANY CAR BADGED CHEVROLET

IS A PILE OF CAMEL DUNG.

I AM CRUSHED! Granville Begley

DESIRE E MAIL REPLY
Loss
Review #1470541 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1470541.

Other Company - False statement on purchase

My order was $8.54 with free shipping, I have the original, and you cheating pukes added $10.98 for shipping after my original invoice. You disgust me.

You just cost me $5. more than the local hardware store. I will never consider using your service again and will make a complaint to the BBB and any and all Facebook, twitter, etc.

accounts I can find to Rag on your predatory tactics. FU very much

AnxiousHimalayan
Pricing issue
Review #1470413 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Havent had any yet

I do not understand why i keep paying 9.95 a month for something i do not have ,maybe you can explane my e-mail is bwatkinsk@hotmail ,com thank you b watkins

DidacticPython546
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1469149 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Other Company - Weight loss pills

I ordered the pills online in December and they were supposed to have arrived January 9th here it is February 11th and still nothing. I have a the receipt in an email showing that I paid for it and when it was supposed to come in. Now I get on the site and it is hard to find customer service or a phone number.

ConventionalHeron604
Order processing issue
Review #1469107 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.3

Other Company - Xtreme chips

You change the chip! They were way better than doritos now i just threw away 2 big bags

AspiringAiredaleTerrier406
Product
Not as described
Review #1468695 is a subjective opinion of poster.