Other Company in Columbia, South Carolina - FREE OS SYSTEMS: FROM YOUR GER-RUS CAUSE....

Guess what people. After submitting one of my reports online, and yes I do not care if people take my identity because technically they use my name all over the place when they know not too... Any way that is not the point...

Read the headline that your Microsoft company gives out the retail product but not the official full versions. If it were me, I had trust in Microsoft for a short period of time until I figured out that people over technology are technologically smart or technologically *** when it comes down to the spending of money.

It is not me going against the public but rather that of your regular torrent sites in the US being blocked compared to that also of yours truly in the many other languages. The access to these sites are becoming limited but that is also not the point knowing more in other places with that of junk.

The point is not to be a hacker against ourselves or against our communities when your companies are one billion or so bucks in the heed for software. Yes, I sadly blame Germany and Russia but not the people who do not contribute to the manufacturing or those who were unaware.

Anyway yes free speech takes its toll and as the private consumer one is not aware of the personal matters of what could happen. As stated in a report by yours truly in the article "Please Read - Samuel" by MS-QS (myself) you will find out whether if activating the editions of the Enterprise and all that was technically legal which apparently does not help if a world company falls and it is a blow to the PC industry.

Although piracy is wrong though I did not do that because I tried to be legal about it, apparently you get scammed through the company by them not informing you on the other types of operating systems versions, similar to that of VL, WMI, DANCE, ROUGE, CORE, etc... There are those that are held off though we know only of the versions through that of many tools being used by the people who are not legit.

WHY DOES THE FAILURE COMPANY DO THIS? = 1. We get something on trial. 2) It cannot be activated or kept. 3) If I go to a legit version that is actually not free it also cannot be activated except for overwriting that which is not legal? Can someone explain that?

Although I should say this is where the situation comes into play from the beginning and the situations get worse as your multi million dollar corporations own everything and do not break down. What would anyone do with a billion or so dollars anyway? - but that is not the point. You have people out on the street, with no income and they cannot do anything to help the community? Such sickens me in the disgust of a population. But the truth here is not the community standard.

It is a threat that Germany and Russia own every peace of machinery or piece of software that we get including taking over that from China as one of the leading manufacturers. Such a chaotic situation that I had not only heard that the sites Picktorrent or torrent-crazy though I got a (free download or two) and such cannot be shut down without a government assistance, it is that it would cause a technological conspiracy with that of your minimal amount of people able to hear such and commend to the projects that are held by the people. For one to get into an affair you have those on television who could give more a care about their money than that of the people and that is your multi-billion.

Technically I do not trust people who get elected into office because they cannot handle the matters truthfully or come into an agreement. And such it is that a person at my age knows what will eventually happen. You will have that distrust among people in the space program or worse. The *** people of Anonymous are your Federation and government. It is no wonder you see rebels and military power. If there was anyone to blame it would be that of a science matter but not on a health standby. The tracking of domains is out of the question but rather what does one use or what acronym one uses to approach such. Well let me give an example of that... If the so called things we use as proxies and that of the restricted Tor so used by some people that which I do not use cause I am being one not to hide who I am then what is the strict purpose that one commits.

BY THE WAY: IF YOU DO NOT READ THIS YOU ARE MISSING THE CASE DETAILS THAT ANY COMPANY THAT SELLS YOU SOMETHING FROM ACROSS THE WORLD IS ACTUALLY CHEATING YOU IF THE PRODUCT IS FOUND FREE.

SO ON THIS SITE.... WITH A TORRENT PRODUCT = FREE OPERATING SYSTEMS... AND PEOPLE CONSTRUCT THOSE AND PUT THEM OUT IN THE MARKET KNOWING THEY CAN FREE-BIRD DO BETTER THAN WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE.

BIGTORRENT.ORG.... +++++++++++++++ TRANSLATED IN RUSSIAN OR GERMAN....

UNLIKE ME THOUGH I WILL SAY... THESE PEOPLE WHO'S DUMB LOGIC I TWISTED TOWARDS A BETTER MANNER, THOUGH FIGHTING FOR A WRONG CAUSE, ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THE FACT THEY ARE CHEATED. THIS IS MOSTLY THOSE WHO DO NOT STAY UP TO DATE THOUGH MINIMAL OF US ARE COMPUTER LITERATE.

I WAS NOT A PART OF THE GROUP THAT ACTUALLY REBELS... BUT IN THIS CASE... IT IS A CONSPARACY HOW ONE NOTICES THAT OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING OR JUST IGNORE IT WITH ACTUAL SOCIETY ETHICS.

IN FACT: WHY NOT SUPPLY THE REBELS AND SUCH AND SOMEONE GO KICK THE *** OF GERMANY AND OR RUSSIA INSTEAD OF THE *** PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KILL US BECAUSE WE THINK OUR MEDIA ACTUALLY REPORTS EVERYTHING WHEN THEY HIDE IT AND OR NOT KNOW IT ALL?

Pardon me for being rude. But it is the people who say these things.

1) Are satanic in nature.

2) F- The system though I would also be a hypocrite if I did not admit that for the proper reason.

Heck: The no longer S-S is steal S because your own *** media and press announces the dishonors of your own countries and people. And I look at this and I go, well though it is peaceful or chaotic, I salute you? People so had much more honor back in times not experienced toward me than they do faith in their own country.

Read
Review #290420 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290420.

Child exploitation Help!!!!

Can any one help me my children are being posted on the escort site and i have written back page and called the police and the posting are still up with my kids pictures in it. Like hello why would they approve a posting like this...

is there any way i can call them. i can not find a number for them.... HELP!!! I am so upset about this like i know who is doing it why wont they block them.....

I can not believe back page would allow something like this to go on on there site.... HELP HELP!

Read

The only thing I can think of if the police won't help you is to contact local media. Perhaps if they're contacted by media they will respond.

Review #290366 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290366.

Checker appeared to snatched money out my hand

The checker was jokingly conversing with a co-worker while scanning my item. At the end of the transaction, I attempted to hand her $10.25.

Without looking, she appeared to hurriedly snatch the bill out of my hand, not noticing the quarter. She then appeared confused, told the co-worker he was 'messing her up' and took the quarter. This inturn, baffled me for a moment, to which I calmly spoke a few words.

The remainder of the process went rather smooth and I exited the store without incident. I'm sure snatching money from customers is inappropriate behavior.

Read

No, I had a very light hold on the bill. It difinitely felt like a snatch.

Maybe you took her actions the wrong way. I guess as long as she wasn't actually rude to you, I wouldn't worry about it. I would say if you had the money grasped it would have been a different matter, more than likely it would have torn some.

mickiebrowne
Review #290347 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Santa Rosa, California - Heath Exams,inc

Beware new employee,paramedical exams are under paid with all profit to this company,by the time your paid for each job of approx $14 you can deduct your gas,mileage put on your car, printing your exams approximately 5-10page ,late hours calling clients, cost of using your own vehicle, faxing, and forget getting paid for NO SHOWS. The scam is also not telling the truth about the pay.They will only say you are in a pay level of 1,2,or 3 for get three.

you will end up working for free ! don't put up with this

Read
Review #290338 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290338.

Other Company in Cottonwood, Idaho - Breach contract dropping fox so i can drop them

you have breached your contract with us in not offering fox in your line up you billing is rediculous high and dosent offfer a very good selection im really sorry we left dish they we really easy to work with and nice to get you guys to *** something we don,t want is a act of god can,t wait til our 2 yrs are up i really can not reccomend you to family or friends im very dissapointed i was so excited and got a big big dissapiontment thanks for not giving good service thank-yo and goodbye

Read

Care to give aclue of who you are talking about?

Since you neglect to tell us, I will assume you're talking about Directv. Read your membership agreement, there is no "breach of contract".

Cottonwood, Idaho
Review #290317 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290317.

Other Company in Indianapolis, Indiana - Satisfied customer

I understand the complaints that others have posted about being pressured to buy. We weren't pressured at all. Our salesperson told us about the offer and then told us the pros and cons of it. He gave us other options and it was our decision whether we wanted the model that was being presented at a cheaper price, or the higher priced better model. He was honest and told us approximately how much we would spend on maintenance if we bought the advertised model, and then the approximate cost of buying the better model. Being that it was more cost effective to purchase the higher end model, plus the VERY low maintenance that purchasing this model would bring, we decided that the higher end model would be the one for us. He told us at the very beginning that he would love to sell us a pool, but it was completely our decision and if we chose not to purchase one, he would thank us for our time and then leave.

They came out when they said that they would and the installers were very friendly and helpful. Once the pool was set up, we contacted the installation department and they walked us through every step of the way and answered our questions thoroughly. I admit, I probably bothered them entirely too much, but they didn't mind. They told me that was what they were here for. When we closed it down last year, we were told to contact them when we opened it up again and they would walk us through the opening process.

We are extremely happy having this pool, and my 7 year old just loves it.

Read
Review #290279 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290279.

Other Company in Conroe, Texas - Hair cuts for kids

I went to the free hair cuts for kids. My brother got his hair cut from remington salon went there excited he was going to get a hair cut came back home crying with a cut on his head, the people there don't know how to handle kids not even I grab him like that what makes them think they can grab my brother like that, not even I hurt him or grab his face really hard.

I'm never going back there again.

It was a waste of time and gas. And plus they make you feel unwelcomed as soon as you step foot in that place.

jgxyc33
Tags
Review #290278 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Wichita, Kansas - Took money out of my account

I ordered a sample and my husband and I couldn't sleep, it made our hearts race. We are seniors.

I was shocked this morning when they took almost $80.00 from my bank..It makes me sick how these people trick us. They especially do older people this way. WE don't have a lot of money so I tried to get a refund. When i called I was hung yp on when I asked to speak with another person.

I would never do Business with them. They are rude and the medicine isn't healthy at all.

Debbie Lewis

Read
Review #290254 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290254.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Put me in a hotel with mildew odor

Priceline put me in Nichols Village hotel in Clarks Summit Pa. which reeked with mildew and moldy odor which didn't leave even after I sprayed and opened patio door.

Could not stay there, luckly I found another hotel the next day. I had to wash my clothes twice at the hotel I went to for the rest of my stay in Pa.

It made me sick to my stomach. I could not believe travel companies will send you to a place like that, so if you like to smell that type of odor stay there and become sick and hope you can get the smell out of your clothes.

grasr
Review #290247 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New York, New York - Driptite

Ordered the item. Got charged by Pay pal and never received the product.

I called Driptite left messages and did not receive any call back. They STOLE my money sice I do not have a refund or the product. After three weeks of calls, not receiving my product or call backs, I am filing a claim with the better business bureau in California. This is a ripoff company.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Read
Review #290235 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290235.