Other Company in Indianapolis, Indiana - Satisfied customer

I understand the complaints that others have posted about being pressured to buy. We weren't pressured at all. Our salesperson told us about the offer and then told us the pros and cons of it. He gave us other options and it was our decision whether we wanted the model that was being presented at a cheaper price, or the higher priced better model. He was honest and told us approximately how much we would spend on maintenance if we bought the advertised model, and then the approximate cost of buying the better model. Being that it was more cost effective to purchase the higher end model, plus the VERY low maintenance that purchasing this model would bring, we decided that the higher end model would be the one for us. He told us at the very beginning that he would love to sell us a pool, but it was completely our decision and if we chose not to purchase one, he would thank us for our time and then leave.

They came out when they said that they would and the installers were very friendly and helpful. Once the pool was set up, we contacted the installation department and they walked us through every step of the way and answered our questions thoroughly. I admit, I probably bothered them entirely too much, but they didn't mind. They told me that was what they were here for. When we closed it down last year, we were told to contact them when we opened it up again and they would walk us through the opening process.

We are extremely happy having this pool, and my 7 year old just loves it.

Read
Review #290279 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290279.

Other Company in Conroe, Texas - Hair cuts for kids

I went to the free hair cuts for kids. My brother got his hair cut from remington salon went there excited he was going to get a hair cut came back home crying with a cut on his head, the people there don't know how to handle kids not even I grab him like that what makes them think they can grab my brother like that, not even I hurt him or grab his face really hard.

I'm never going back there again.

It was a waste of time and gas. And plus they make you feel unwelcomed as soon as you step foot in that place.

jgxyc33
Tags
Review #290278 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Wichita, Kansas - Took money out of my account

I ordered a sample and my husband and I couldn't sleep, it made our hearts race. We are seniors.

I was shocked this morning when they took almost $80.00 from my bank..It makes me sick how these people trick us. They especially do older people this way. WE don't have a lot of money so I tried to get a refund. When i called I was hung yp on when I asked to speak with another person.

I would never do Business with them. They are rude and the medicine isn't healthy at all.

Debbie Lewis

Read
Review #290254 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290254.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Put me in a hotel with mildew odor

Priceline put me in Nichols Village hotel in Clarks Summit Pa. which reeked with mildew and moldy odor which didn't leave even after I sprayed and opened patio door.

Could not stay there, luckly I found another hotel the next day. I had to wash my clothes twice at the hotel I went to for the rest of my stay in Pa.

It made me sick to my stomach. I could not believe travel companies will send you to a place like that, so if you like to smell that type of odor stay there and become sick and hope you can get the smell out of your clothes.

grasr
Review #290247 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New York, New York - Driptite

Ordered the item. Got charged by Pay pal and never received the product.

I called Driptite left messages and did not receive any call back. They STOLE my money sice I do not have a refund or the product. After three weeks of calls, not receiving my product or call backs, I am filing a claim with the better business bureau in California. This is a ripoff company.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Read
Review #290235 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290235.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Delano thomasson sild a defective sofa

Customer has man in NC

HE DID NOTHING.mY CUSTOMER NUMBER IS 15220-45

i NEED A SOLUTION.

lACK OF SERVIVE COST US BOTH.

cOULD YOU LET OUR SERVICE MAN DO YOUR SERVICE?

hARVEY gARDNER HAS 30 PLUS YEARS IN TRADE. LIVES Bassett, Va. Phone 276 340 3225

SAve us a lot of headaches.

Tom

2766477444

We are having a beatuiful day temp. an low 80;s not a cloud in the sky we must get rid of community orangizers from making up regulations that go against the laws of nature, water will run down hill even if i breaks all new or old regulation. See if i am 1oo. Ha

Read
Review #290234 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290234.

Other Company in Longs, South Carolina - Poor installation

When our pool was installed,I told the installer it wasn't level.He said his instrument read level,and finnished the install.Upon filling,the pool was 5 inches out and I called the company.they said use it and would send someone to fix it.They fired the original installer,sent a crew to level and install a new liner,and fixed it.Their customer service was beyond reproach,and made a bad experience palatable.Jim,the service manager ,did all he said he would and more.He even calls periodically to check and see if we are satisfied.Mike,also checks on how we are doing with our pool and if we need anything.I would say this proves their dedication to their product and their customers.Kudos!

Unkjager
Longs, South Carolina
Review #290230 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Lindenhurst, New York - Fees for booking on the phone

we booked flight 914 and confirmation number grdsaq. We spoke with two agents and neither told us there were 25 dollars fees.

First we called to inquire about getting seats together , the seating chart on line only has single middle seats, at no time did the agent tell us trhat by booking with her we would incur a booking fee. Secondly i also booked two tickets for my sister and husband who were also charged booking fees. Had i been informed at that time i would have continued to book on line. Your assistance resulted in us paying a total of $100.

and still didnot get seats together. Finally are people without computers discriminated against??? We feel we should be reimbursed $50.

per couple flight leaves sept. 20th Flight #914 Names Arthur Coup, Janice Kanthal, Sal Sferazza, Sharon Sferazza

artiec
Review #290223 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in El Cajon, California - Employees at Claypool Hill

There are employees up there working and handling food that are on drugs and it's hard to tell what we may end up with eating food from there . They may wait till they are off to do their drugs but bottom line is if we don't stand up and do something now it won't change.

Drug test need to be done and if they have a record of bein caught with drugs then they need to do as coal mines do, that's the hair drug test. It may cost more but at same time it will be a safe place to to have family meals and not have to worry about what we may end up catching.

Read
Review #290217 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290217.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Left waiting in my car

I ordered a chick fil tray in the drive thru, was told they would bring the tray to my car, and park out front. I waited for ten-fifteen minutes, and called the number on my receipt.

The person that answered the phone stated my tray was sitting on the counter. advised the person that I was told to park out front, they would bring the tray to me, that I had been waiting as told out front. she said ok, and brought the tray out to me. The chicken was cold and the bread was mushy.

I did not receive any napkins, honey, jelly, etc, as requested. It was awful customer service, I was left waiting in my car!!!

Read
Review #290205 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer290205.