Other Company in Virginia Beach, Virginia - You stole football

To the team owners,You CAN NOT continue to call this football with replacement referees! This whole season is going to be invalid due to your greed. What a bunch of garbage you are airing! This is not Monday night football. I have never witnessed a game called so badly. You need to figure out how to change this score! You owe these two teams Packers / Seahawks a replay game to set the record straight at minimum. Virginia ViewerPrinter4@cox.netThis is what is wrong with this country....corporate greed. When the purpose of an endeavor is not as important as the money it can bring in... we all lose. Simply unbelievable.

Read
Review #295253 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer295253.

Other Company in Greenville, South Carolina - Windows ok but the siding keeps falling off

I had window world install windows 3 years ago. So far so good with minor issues.

I then had them install vinyl siding a year ago. Big mistake !!!!!!

Two of the installers didn't know how to install siding. the lead installer was ok.

If I hadn't been home to watch them I would have had even more problems.

The siding is falling off again an again. The bid was wrong, didn't order the correct materials.

Damaged my gutters with their ladders and didn't stand behind their work.

They had to tear off siding several times.

They should stick to windows.

Read
Review #295210 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer295210.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Poor Customer Service after expressing complaint "too bad" for me!!

My issue is with the WEBsite display, and the fact that my issue was NOT resolved. I sent flowers to my sister who was recently moved to a Rehabiltion Center ..she is completely immobile.

Had I been able to immediately tell that this company DOES NOTE DELIVER FLOWERS ALREADY ARRANGED I would NOT have ordered from them. I am super busy in my office, as their ad said 50% off order, I decided to try them. What a disappointment when my sister tells me "there is a box laying on the floor but you know I have to wait for someone to come visit so they can open the box". When I learned that I called this company back and explained that I did not see that they don't deliver flowers already arranged in a vase, and that I would not have ordered from them, and I need them to fix the situation.

The only thing they offered was to send another arrangement and not charge for the delivery.. that to me is completely unacceptable. I explained again but they did not get why I was disappointed. So, my sister had to wait until her husband came in after 10:00 p.m.

that nite. I knew my sister's situation and would never had used the drop the flowers in a box and leave arrangement had I known or seen this information clearly on the website that I ordered them from.

I spoke with a Sueprvisor and a Manager and neither was willing to fix the situation. I will NEVER buy from this company again and I will write to their owner.

Read
Review #295209 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer295209.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - I am disgusted with liars who represent this company

Filing a beyond legitimate health care claim for which you have been paying $172/month for years should be an honest, straightforward (dare I say standard?), procedure. My experience with the Customer Service a.k.a.

"Policy Benefits Department" has been a constant guessing game - and right here, again, is a perfect example of how I am supposed to be able to find a "form" at their website online and ended up here.

PISSED Doesn't even approach my anger and frustration. WHY do they think the premium is PAID ON TIME YEAR AFTER MONTH AFTER YEAR>???

Bottom line: THEY ARE LIARS, not realizing that every time they change or "forget", to mention the same required claim paperwork from ALL parties involved, the sooner we will all stop calling and begging for updates and interrupting their terribly boring over-worked day.

Read
Review #295188 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer295188.

Other Company in Richardson, Texas - High Premiums

And this is in addition to the fact that they never reimburse me correctly for my out-of-pocket expenses. My insurance premium keeps going up by at least 30% every year. This is despite the fact that I have limited very few claims to the carrier. And this is in addition to the fact that they never reimburse me correctly for my out-of-pocket expenses.

Read
Review #295186 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer295186.

Other Company in Cambridge, Massachusetts - Qresolve not helpful

I paid $400.00 for a service that did NOT assist in my knowledge of using my PC. It was explained that i would have 24/7 service to help learn how to work with my PC.

Unfortunately they would take over pc and take care of issue but became impatient if i asked how or why so that I could learn. It was time consuming and frustrating to both parties and I decided there must be a better way . In trying to get a refund after 2 months of a 24 month service agreement ....they refused to give any refund what so ever.

NOT good practice in my opinion. I certainly cannot recommend their service to anyone I am sorry to say.

Read
Review #295128 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer295128.

Other Company in East Orange, New Jersey - 10,000,000 HERITAGEFROM MS RACHEL WILLIAMS

SEND A E-MAIL SAYING SHE LEFT A SUM OF 10,000,000 WITH LAWYERS NAME AND NUM AND E-MAIL ADRRESS SAYING CONTACT ROBERT HOWARD TO COLLECT THE MONEY THE E-MAIL OUT SIDE SAY SWEENEY FIONNUALA HOW IS A REPORTER FROM CNN AND IRISH LADY THIS IS REDICULOS HOW PEOPLE GEY OTHER TO PLAY WITH HOW SHE GOT MY E-MAIL DON'T KNOW BUT IS NOT FUNNY I READ HAPPEN TO OTHER AND I WAS VICTIM OF A SCAM BY MAIL FROM ANOTHER COMPANY NONONO RIGTH WHO IS MS RACHEL WILLIAMS IS A BRITISH LADY HOW HUSBAND WORK FOR CNN TOO

Loss
Review #295123 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer295123.

Other Company in Rochester, New York - Too many worthless complaints !

There are far too many worthless complaints on this web site to take seriously. Most of these Posters have a serious issue with themselves.

Half of them make no sense at all. Why complain about something when all you need to do is use common sense. Please stop and re-read your post to yourself. If you purchase something and it does not work correctly Please read the Instruction manual before making a complaint.

Most of your answers will be in there rather than being lazy and have some one else tell you what is wrong. Common sense goes a long way !

damando
Review #295076 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Silver Spring, Maryland - The product can't be free so CANCEL my order

I saw your advert on TV and placed a call as I kept answering I noticed you will be charging me for products after the first trial. I do not live in USA so I will like to cancel the free order.

Pls cancel and don't charge my account . I do not want the free samples .

My name is ms Fola lapite , telephone number is 13012227785.

If the products are free samples I should be the one to decide to place orders after trial NOT for you to charge me. Please don't send me free samples,, thank you

Read
Review #294986 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer294986.

Other Company in Bayonne, New Jersey - BEWARE!!!!Save Yourself!!!

About three weeks ago I purchased a sectional, an area rug, and coffee table with lamps from Legacy. Within two days I was back at the store returning the rug because it was shedding like a dog all over my wooden floors.

I constantly had to sweep. My sectional is literally coming apart at the seams and due to lack of support in the sofa's frame, engineers had to come to my home and place extra screws to hold the frame together. I am still not satisfied with the condition of the sofa. They charge you an additional $200 for furniture protection which is merely a kit that has stain remover.

Honestly, you can purchase something similar from a local Target for a fraction of the cost. I had to keep calling the store asking why I hadn't received my kit and was constantly given some bogus excuse until I physically drove back to the store and demanded that they produce something or I wanted my money back. Most reputable furniture stores treat your furniture with spill repellent products for the amount of money that Legacy charges you for its kit. I am extremely disappointed with the less than mediocre service and quality of Legacy.

I would strongly urge any aspiring customers to spare yourself the headache, hassle, and aggravation of doing business with this company.

A formal complaint is to follow.

vbackmon
Review #294979 is a subjective opinion of poster.