Slumlord-exposed, moldy, disintegrating insulation

Update by user May 17, 2018

I'm handicapped and have wheelchairs and canes I couldn't use in the home. He's a hoarder and filthy.

I need him exposed on air for who he is so no one else get hurt. He may have given me a long painful death.

Update by user May 17, 2018

I was up at night catching my breath from the sleep apnea that has developed. My cough is so intense now that stars and dim vision occur or I lose consciousness altogether.

Original review posted by user May 17, 2018

I was doing a favor for my landlord/roommate deordarizing & remodeling the master bedroom. With the male cats locked in that room that the former roommate left behind, the urine was unbearable.

I was forced to endure it for months. I finally git to pull the carpet, padding and cabinet out. The urine remained in the sub floor months more, until Iinvested in paint to finally get rid of it.

The roof had been leaking, but the insulation was left to mold and disintegrate. I was asked to use my expertise (Calif.

painting-drywall license) to remodel the rest. I already have COPD, but when I got a face full of moldy powder insulation my condition worsened to the point that I blackout or very near to it.

I ask him to contact his homeowners insurance a week ago. Now I've been served with a 3 day notice to vacate on a pack of falsehoods

ForsakenGiantPandaBear
Poor customer service
Review #1257913 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Do not call this business for any repairs

Not only was he rude but condescending and arrogant. Blamed my hot water flame not staying lit to dust and a shield not being on it after the gas company said I need a new controller.

This guy said nothing wrong and lit the thing..would not show me anything and when I said what if it goes out- he said it wouldn't. Well it did. When I called for a return visit, he refused and took me all day to get that response. Called and text with no return until I finally called the office.

He said to call someone else.

What kind of business is this???? Terrible...please don't waste your time and use them!

Poor customer service
Review #1257294 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1257294.

1800 Egyptian Cotton sheets are Microfiber

THIS COMPANY IS MISLEADING PEOPLE TO BUY THEIR SHEETS ADVERTISED AS 1800 EGYPTIAN COMFORT SHEETS BU THEY ARE MICROFIBER FROM CHINA AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PACKAGE YOU HAVE TO READ CLOSELY TO NOTE THAT THE WORD"AS" IS THERE IN THE SMALLER PRINT. I EXPLAINED THAT I HAD WASHED HE SHEETS AND WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT I COULD SEE THROUGH THE, THAT IS WHEN I LOOKED FOR THE TAG AND DISCOVERED THEY ARE MICROFIBER.

DO THEY SELL OPENED AND WASHED SHEETS OR IS THIS A SCAM TO GET OUR MONEY?????? THIS IS THE COMPANY'S RESPONSE TO ME:

5/16/2018 04:57 PDT - Seller: We do NOT sell nor offer cotton NOR do we advertise cotton on our website. Cotton is the dirtiest crop and most heaviest fertilized crop in the world. Our sheets are beautiful, guaranteed 7 years and will not fall apart in your washer on the first time.

If you don't like them and the softness and the huge savings, then simply return them in 30 days in good and resalable condition for a refund. Thank you, Amy Baxter, Customer Service.

UntrueButterfly
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1257147 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Takes your photos and money but never gives you the photos

We had family photos done over 12 months ago, which were very sentimental as we have 4 kids and hard to get them all in the one place. Luke sent through proofs and we picked which ones we wanted but have never received the final digital photos.

How hard is it to put up the photos we paid for, so we can get them processed??? These are people's memories and not something you should con people over. Why can't you do the right thing and give us the digital prints?

He never returns calls and seems like a scammer!

If we had have known, we would have gone with someone else.

QueasyRay
Scammer
Loss
Review #1256751 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Run as fast as you can

My son trained with this man twice.

My son told me he was completely checked out and could care less about training him. He brought his own son to train who was three years older then my son, obviously at a different skill level, and had my own son do the same drills.

Needless to say my son was completely frustrated the whole lesson. I paid partial payment to this man and he showed up at my office for the payment an hour later, even though I told him I was going to bring it to him the following day. He scared me and seemed like a very angry on edge type of personality. I learned from several people who used him too they had similar experiences and said this man only wants to collect money and barely goes through the motions.

He talks up his supposed basketball knowledge to get you to have your son join, but delivers next to nothing. In short do not trust this man with your child and watch your pocket book

AboardSeaLion
Poor customer service
Review #1256684 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Discrimination on Payment Methods

Can anyone tell me how fraud with a prepaid credit card(not a gift card) can be applied that a regular card cant. I was rejected to join an internet marketing program, and was told they do not accept prepaid cards because of fraud.

Nor do they accept Paypal!!!! Paypal is the most secure site on the planet.

These are the payment methods I have been operating my digital business with for over six years. The Company involved is called Sendlane Autoresponders. They are connected to David Sharpe who calls himself "The Legendary Marketer" A top notch crook.

If you have been subjected to these indignities join our FREE group and join in the fight against these vermin. Send an email for more information to discriminationonline@gmail.com

ShamelessCrestedPenguin
discriminates
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1255554 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Items I paid for and didn't receive.

I paid for items that I did not receive, They is no one trying to reach me, by phone so I can talk too.

Bad quality
Review #1255228 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1255228.

Other Company in Beaverton, Oregon - Seterus

Class action in California rite now 5/2018, EMAIL WASHINGTON DC PRESIDENT TRUMPS OFFICE I DID AND WILL BE CALLING MONDAY MAY 9th. No SHIT

GOT TO THE TOP LEFT, THEN GO TO ISSUES,

Read
Review #1254477 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1254477.

Other Company - Scam Metal Building Business

These people are Icon, tough steel, MBX design, and who knows what else. Be very careful.

They just take your order and order it from another real company like mueller or central states. Their buildings are not quality because they don’t order all the parts a job takes for you.

They take your money and order the minimum. Look how many company related to metal building depot.

Bad quality
Review #1253988 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1253988.

Other Company - I am still waiting for my Order and it’s been almost a month

I ordered 2 Islam Religious wall Canvas and it’s been almost a Month now and still didn’t get anything. I e-mailed the customer service so many times and got no respond !

I really need an update about my order before submitting my Review! My e mail is Sammie_casa@yahoo.com

NuttyMantaRay542
Order processing issue
Review #1253797 is a subjective opinion of poster.