Other Company in Gilroy, California - My problem happened on nov.4 I went from my small town to another small town to do layaway because w

my problem happened on nov.4 I went from my small town to our neighboring small town just to do your much advertised layaway. what a mess that was.

we got in line and waited a good 15 minutes before a young clerk asked us to move to the electronics that they were doing layaway in electronics. my sister -in-law and I went over there to stand in line again. next guess what happened both problems were that the computors were down I finally got hold of a manager .

he finally set me up but my sister-in law went home without being able to finish her layaway they told her to come back later that day . you would get a lot more customers if you took care of your problems

Gilroy, California
Review #302268 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302268.

Other Company in West Palm Beach, Florida - I was injured and improperly treated.

On Saturday Oct. 27th a large chunk of Jarlesbug cheese fell on my leg.while I was shopping at your facility on Sample Rd.

in Boca Raton, Fl. I started bleeding profusely, and went to the Pharmacy Dept. The clerk took me into the office, where there was not an adequate lst aid kit. I made my own pressure bandage, while she and a man watched.

Unfortunately, I did not have them document this..I was more interested in stopping the bleeding. They did not offer to help me to my car, take my name, etc. They certainly should have called 9ll. I left and went to a walk in clinic in Palmetto Park where they put l2 sterile strips on my shin.

They also applied a pressure bandage which I had to leave on for 3 days. I am really angry, as the blood ran into my shoe, and I am a swimmer, now restricted until it heals. Your help was inefficient, indifferent, and unprepared for a medical emergency. I waited this long to report this incident as my husband was released from the hospital on Friday, and returned on Sunday.

I trust you will recify your proceedures. Shirley Levitt, 7569 Regency Lake. Dr., B 402 Boca Raton, Fl.

33433. I wouuld like to remind you that I was the customer last December, who after realizing I had not been charged to a prescription, returned, and after the manager promised me the clerk would not be fired, paid over $200.for that medication.,

West Palm Beach, Florida
Review #302265 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Sunnyvale, Texas - They just do not care

Service has been off for over a week and they were informed of the situation. Called several times transferred to multiple departments and finally talked to a lady for an hr who told me she would come out and solve the problem in two days.

I waited at home for 4 hours for the technitian to come out and fix the problem. No one showed and i was text that they came and no one was home. I called the company back and was told oh theyll be out on saturday instead !!!!

I have homework to do and am paying for the convience to do so in my home!!! No apology no money off no nothing just waiting!!!!!

Sunnyvale, Texas
Review #302264 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302264.

Other Company in Lakeside, California - Service provider could not speak English well.

I just tried to get some help and gave up because the person helping me could not understand me and I could not understand them. So I gave up and decided to get some outside help.

My problem was a simple one - I simply wanted to unblock my e mail - because I wasn't able to receive e mail from one of my addressees. I don't even know how it got blocked.

I tried several times but to no avail. I wish cox would hire people who speak clearly.

Also, their memo here says, contact service before writing a complaint, but they don't give you a number or avenue for contact them.

Lakeside, California
Review #302243 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302243.

Other Company in Harrisburg, South Dakota - Running stopsigns

Elk Point, SD Monday 3:30 pm

Young guy delivering here in town. Runs stopsigns often.

He even guns the engine at a stopsign. Needs to be taken to task about his careless driving. I have 8 grandchildren. They would not have been able to get out of the way fast enough.

Fortunately it was just me and my 2 dogs. Children are 2-3 blocks away from school. Their safety is my concern. This is unacceptable behavior.

When I called out to him, he just jumped in the truck and kept going.

He acted as if he was totally unaware of his surroundings. This is not good.

Harrisburg, South Dakota
Review #302231 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302231.

Ordered a door. Promised 3 weeks--took 6...not to mentiong *** poor customer service

Ordered a mahogany front double door on 16 Sep. They promised 3 week delivery.

Just got it the last week of October. I tried to communicate with them, but they weren't interested. I also paid extra for the door to be prehung. It came in peices.

I looked up the definition of prehung and apparently ETO Doors are the only folks on the planet that consider prehung to mean put together and then taken apart for shipment.

I don't really mind it so much except for 1) I wasn't told it would not be in one "PREHUNG" piece, and 2) I was charged extra for it. Wouldn't recommend doing business with these people.

ETO Doors

Dear Anonymous,

ETO regrets your dissatisfaction. All of our paperwork clearly indicates that pre-hung double doors are "knocked down" to prevent damage during the shipping process. We are sorry this notice was overlooked. As you were informed, getting the doors back in the frame takes minutes. We cannot reimburse for completed services. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else I can assist with. Oren (tel. 213-622-2003 / Email: sales@etodoors.com)

Oren Cohen

ETO Doors Corp.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Review #302181 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302181.

Other Company in Daytona Beach, Florida - Want more money

Been a member 3-4 years always payed my bill every month $37.40 ! Hurt myself in a accident in July was coming back this Nov.

and they tell me I have to pay last month and this month I,m not joining again, I should not have to pay to join again since i still have a card......What crooks. Riverside snap fitness(Oviedo, Fla.), you want members but don't want to help. Heck Planet Fitness,starting to look good and snap fitness tells me , you have to pay last month and this month also well guess what snap fitness it still cheaper than you, better equip.

also and now they are open 24-7. Well it sure looks like snap fitness don't need customers, we're not important.

Daytona Beach, Florida
Review #302175 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302175.

Just My Size and Fruit of the Loom ladies' underwear

These are all cotton briefs that DO NOT hold up at all. The panties part starts tearing from the

elastic waist band part. Also, over time, the fabric becomes weak - ones fingers can easily cause

a tear when putting them on. These are washed without bleach, but the fabric just doesn't hold

up. The same goes for Fruit of the Loom all cotton ladies' panties. Their nylon ones are good. I would

recommend that both companies take more care in the quality of the items they manufacture. These

panties are a real disappointment and I won't be buying either again.

Dear Crochet,

We, too, are disappointed that you had a less than perfect experience with Fruit of the Loom cotton briefs. Please contact our Consumer Affairs Department (8 AM - 5 PM Central M-F) toll free at 855-253-4534, for further assistance.

Fruit of the Loom

I have used Just My Size panties for several years. I normally have between 12-15 pairs that I rotate as I launder them.

I have never had that experience with any of them.

The ones that I currently have are at least two years old. I do have five pairs from a completely different company that cost almost twice as much and from the first time they were laundered I started having the problems you describe.

View more comments (1)
Tacoma, Washington
Review #302134 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Topeka, Kansas - Liars

Purchase a bedroom furniture October 18th and was told we would have it in 2 to 3 weeks at 2 and a half weeks I called to verify that would be in the following week I was told on Monday then I called on Sunday to verify again and was told it's backordered and told the associate I wanted our money back or the furniture on the sofa or he got the manager who sold it to us and basically he called my husband and I a liar he had told ys two months. We wouldn't have bought the furniture if we had to wait 2 months then we went to the store to get our cash money back he told me and my husbands that it was back ordered and that's what he told us we purchased the bedroom furniture which she did not because we would not wait 2 months with the cash money to pay for it now at this point we have called the regional manager we will not pay restocking fee no checks that we have to pay to cash out otherwise we are planning on talking to an attorney they have insulted us they have no integrity or accountability if that's what they want for a manager don't never get our business ever again

Topeka, Kansas
Review #302118 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302118.

Other Company in Stone Mountain, Georgia - Commercial with wife and son in bed

This is the damnest thing a man brushing his teeth while his wife complains about her security, if you dont cancell this *** fools commerical and the one about the son in bed . This *** non sense is so insensitive to any one with common sense.

If you do not cancell these *** commericials I will cancell my direct tv. who ever thought of these commericals is a *** fool and need to be fired.

How can this dumb *** commerical help you to make sells, you forget that some of your customers have common sense and are appalled with your stupidity, if you cannot come up with better commericals ,you need to hire some new thinkers.

Stone Mountain, Georgia
Review #302101 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302101.