Not take care you costumers

i went today to the store in hudson MA and the cashshier in the line of 20 items was doing nothing no costumers i went with like 30 items and he said to me to go to another line i left my cart full off stuff there he was doing nothing wy the people ho buy more have to waith more that the people ho buy less and wy if he wasent doing annything dith not take care of a good customer are you all that powerfull thath you dont want to take care you costumers anny moe? think more

Read

What store did you go to? :cry

It could be company policy, plain and simple.

Review #299725 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299725.

Other Company in Epsom, New Hampshire - Treated me like an ***

I was at the Westbrook Maine store my girlfriend and I were looking at kids backpacks. There were 4 or 5 backpacks on the shelf along with some other "school supply" items.

There was a sign on the shelf that read "40% off select items" We weren't sure if the backpack fell under the discount so I went to ask. I found a gentlemen that works there and showed him the backpack and asked him if it was. With a very put out tone in his voice he replied no that isn't on sale. I said no no problem I wanted to be sure because it was on a shelf with a discount tag.

He then looked at me and said very rudely "anyone can just throw things in any shelf, just because its there doesn't mean it's on sale." I threw the pack down and walked out. This is the same man who on another occasion I asked for certain pet toys he replied "we're not a pet store so no." I will never shop there again due to him.

Epsom, New Hampshire
Review #299719 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299719.

Lied to about how long to wait.

I was told to get to the store early on Sunday. I did and was told it would be a few hours to change the compressor.

It took over 2 hours and a few complaints just to get the car into the ago. After 1/2 hour I realized that they just parked it out back. Another 1/2 hour to get into the shop. They put it on the lift and started working on another car.

I complained again. I had told them that I had to pick someone up at the airport at 1:30 pm when I first came. They told me no problem. When they finally put the car down they started working on another car again.

So far it has been 4 1/2 hours. Now I have to pay for a cab to pick the person at the airport and no telling when I will be out of here.

The store number is 292. I don't know if I will ever come back here.

Read

Let us all guess who you are *** about. Common sense to tell us who the offending store is. :cry :cry :cry :cry
Review #299713 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299713.

Other Company in Springfield, Ohio - Sign up

wanted to sign up to buy products.you asked for a phone number..I complied..then it said no email address associated with this phone number !! yes there is and you know it !!

I know it !! You just want to call me with a sells pitch to sell your products for you !!

I just wanted to buy 1 product...I will not be your selling slave... DO NOT CALL ME>>> Do not call 937 360 7093..you can write to my email address associated with that number mccaber29@ hotmail.com ...This is a scam to find sellers...I no longer want to buy this product now seeing your under handed practices...

Read
Review #299711 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299711.

Other Company in Solomons, Maryland - E-MAIL ADDRESS

WHEN I TRIED TO LOG ON TO MY ACCOUNT IT SAID I HAD AN INVALID E-MAIL ADDRESS AND TO ADD ANOTHER ADDRESS. I HAVE ONLY ONE E-MAIL ADDRESS IT IS butterfly428@comcast.net I HAVE HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU FOR CLOSE TO A YEAR.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN MY ACCOUNT TO SHOP WITH. I LOVE YOUR CLOTHES AND WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CHRISTMAS GIFT;S FROM YOUR JEWELRY DEPT. THERE IS SOMETHING THERE FOR ALL THE WOMEN ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST.

PLEASE LET ME HAVE AN ANSWER ASAP. I LOVE SHOPPING WITH YOU.

MRS EFFIE PAYNE

Solomons, Maryland
Review #299700 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299700.

Have not received my subscrption

My friend Shirley Smith, Tulsa Okla bought me a subscription to your magazine and I have never recieved it, I hate to think she is paying for something I am not getting. I reall y enjoyed the magazine that she lent me, It is very informative on flowers to plant in my flower beds, and i enjoyed the other articals about different birds to look for.

When she told me that she ordered me a subscription, I receive and email from you guys but I still have not received the magazine.

Barbara Avery 11042 E 16th ST. Tulsa Okla 74128

Read

Um, try contacting the company directly! Have no idea what magazine you are even talking about. I guess they should somehow know????

Review #299698 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299698.

Gulagula080@gmail.com

They also use this phone number to contact -- +17576069261

Hello,How are you doing and hope every thing is cool...my step daughter contacted me that she secured a space with you...she had sent me your information that the payment would be send to and I've forwarded it to my client to issue out the payment to you so that the space can be secured pending her arrival date...i am not in the state now if not i would have done this today but this is not a problem he promise to get it send to you asap okay...i will keep you posted on when it will get to you ...thanks for accommodating my daughter.. and i will want you to confirm the information you give to Vera if its correct let me know if there is anything to correct like apt number if there is any thanks

"Grant Howelt"

Hello There...How are you doing over there...Thanks for getting back to me..I got the information and i have forwarded it to my step dad so that he can look into payment..He will be contacting you shortly either through email or phone so i will want you to attend to him very well...Please be rest assured that i am taking the room..If anyone ask about if the unit is available pls tell them its rent cause i am serious about taking the room..Thank you and have a wonderful day..Best RegardsVera

Hello ...Good to read back from you..Am very happy to hear that the place is available...But the issue is that because of the distance i wont be able to come down to see the place...I will want you to send me some pics so that i can forward it to my step dad so that he can see the place..Meanwhile let me tell you a lill about myself..Am Vera am 23years old i lost my dad some years back when i was young so my mom had to remarry so she married to Mr Grant howelt who is my step dad now..He as been the one who has been taking care of me all this while i believe he is a God sent to me cux i have never regretted a moment with him..Things i like are as follows reading,swimming and chatting with people around me and also make them happy..I have always been thinking of how i will affect peoples life positively by making donations to the less privileges cus when i looked at my past when i lost my dad from the story my mom told me..I noticed it is not easy for people that as no parent..Presently i am among the people that donate to Charity homes for the support of the motherless home..Although i donate lill amount, but no amount is too small to help..Well i hope when we meet in person you will know more about me..Meanwhile my step dad will need the followings to make payment to you ASAP..

1.Your name and surname..

2.Address in full with the zip code..

3.Your phone number....

I will wait to have this information's from you so that my step dad can make payment for the rental fee and security deposit in advance..If there is any application you can send it to me so that i can print it out and have it fill then bring it along when am coming to the state soon..I will want you to consider the room/apt/house rented to us in case if they ask for rental availablity...Hope to hear from you pretty soon..In case you have yahoo ID you can add me so that we can chat and know more about me..ThanksVera

--- On Fri, 10/5/12, Vera Lauren Guillermo wrote:

From: Vera Lauren Guillermo Subject: Is your space still vacant..............?To: Date: Friday, October 5, 2012, 6:31 AM

-- Hello,It is my pleasure to write you this note,i am Vera by name,from France coming to United state for some research program and studying of international relation,and i will need either a room or apartment to stay when i come,i just wanna know if the room/apartment you advertised is still vacant,if so please get back to as soon as possible so we start talking about the payment,and also update me the full details about the apartment...thanks in anticipation..hope to hear from you soon.Vera-- Hello,It is my pleasure to write you this note,i am Vera by name,from France coming to United state for some research program and studying of international relation,and i will need either a room or apartment to stay when i come,i just wanna know if the room/apartment you advertised is still vacant,if so please get back to as soon as possible so we start talking about the payment,and also update me the full details about the apartment...thanks in anticipation..hope to hear from you soon.Vera

Read

Give me $100 and I will tell you if Vera is a real person. G-U-L-L-I-B-L-E :grin

And your point? It's a scam, duh.

Review #299675 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299675.

Other Company in Northampton, Massachusetts - Tried all numbers given/no results

On 9/24/12 I enlisted peoplesmart to reach a family I had been friendly with. Many calls made to all family members none valid.

My credit card bill came with charges for 9/24 $1.95, 9/25 $.95, 9/25 $.95, 9/25 $1.95, 9/30 $29.95, 10/1 $35.40. What happened to the trial period? I was not satisfied with your invalid information as I did not reach any person. I was notified by my creditcard company, more charges were attempted.

You also emailed me for a correct number for my account. I also was checking with another search company.

They credited my card immediately after my

notice for dissatisfaction. Total charged from you $71.15, no results found.

Elizabeth Anthony (eliz_anthony@Yahoo.com) telephone number 978-532-1292

Read
Review #299665 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299665.

Other Company in Chantilly, Virginia - Company had so no order number for checks

went on internet to order checks from the promo I received in the mail, thinking they might have different checks I might be interested in--found what I wanted but no number for the check style I wanted to order, thinking it would automatically contain info when I finished the info it required. Wrong again.

It goes to bank infor before the personel info is entered and you can't go back or go forward. Such a confusing process that I can't even order thru the mail because it won't give me a check style (3 digits) number for ANY of their checks on the internet.

Read
Review #299639 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299639.

Other Company in Seattle, Washington - 30 day return meaningless if they wont refund money

Bought a ball machine. Asked to return.

They keep saying they are waiting for the manufacturer to approve but the manufacturer has amazing service I talk to them every day. It's within the 30 day return period but they just send automatic emails, never call and never a resolution. Guess I need to do a chargeback with credit card to ever get any money back. It's now been 2 weeks of the run around.

NEVER BUY FROM MERCANTILA/ZOOSTORES.

I WRITE THIS TO HELP OTHERS.

They take orders well but after it's the worst customer service ever!

Read
Review #299625 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer299625.