Worst company ever!!

I ordered a back brace for my husband. It was made and shipped from China and took a month to receive it.

We were shocked when we opened it as it was so cheaply made and so small my husband couldn’t even get it on. It was supposed to be “one size fits all” but you would have to weigh about 120 lb if you wanted to get it on. Then it wouldn’t have supported your back. I filed a complaint with PayPal and the company said they would only refund the purchase price, not the shipping and handling (total came to just under $35) BUT only if I emailed them a tracking #.

When I FINALLY found an email address for them I emailed them to see if that was where I should send a tracking #. The email failed because it said their mailbox is full!

What a scam!!! I would advise anyone from ordering ANYTHING from that company!

Read

"one size fits all" - all Chinese, that is. Next time , patronize a local medical supply house who will correctly fit and service his equipment. You tried to get off cheaply, and this episode is the direct result.

Product
Not as described
Review #1267339 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1267339.

Other Company - After READING THESE COMMENTS..ISNT THERE A GOV CONTROL ON TH

Isnt THERES GOV CONTROL OF FAKE FRAUDULANT PRODUCTS .THESE SHOLD BE BANNED AND COMPANY THAT ADVERTISES SHOULD BE FINED AND IMPROSIONED.

Read
Review #1267253 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1267253.
5.0

Continuous Charges

I ordered this product, Life Cell, March 13, 2018. Received it 2 weeks later. I tried it on half my face and the other half Argan Oil for $8.00. Much to my amazement no difference. In April 13, 2018, I was charged again but this time it fell off as I E Mailed this company as it is Eastern standard time and is closed after I get home from work. On weekends, closed. So now, trial means, it is not free for just shipping charges. So. They do not care as they get paid to do so. This will recur since customer is always closed ironically you will have continuous charges every month. The bank will tell you it is up to you to dispute it. So customers please do not order this product because Dr Oz or another supposed celebrity endorses it. As they get paid to do so.

All words have a different definition than when I grew up.

Look up the word, FREE, advertisement agencies, get paid no matter what.

What a different World,

Sincerely Stuck with a bogus product,

Gloria Q Rossiter

ChillyTiger
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1266946 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Not letting money thru

I am so mad every time I try to send money to family and friends my account is reviewed and they won't let it go through. This keeps happening over and over.

And no one will tell me why. I want some answers

user72561069
Product
Problems with payment
Review #1265403 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Never received my order

I ordered a bathing suit the money was taken out of my bank account I never received my order very upset there is no phone number I can call to talk to a real person I gonna have to go to the bank a file a claim on your company my email is gymbaby043@yahoo.com I would like to solve this issue I would like to talk to customer service and this is ridiculous I have to write 100 words to get threw to you what else you want me to say I either want my money back or want the bathing suit can someone please contact me on my email or my phone number 2016675752

HandsomelyCommonBuzzard
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1264548 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Useless wasted hours

14 arrempts all failed. No Not operator error.

Ive sold and bought over 300 items via CL. Pissed Customer Group are not finished with their Lattes.

No wonder trump. No help whatsoever.

Read
Review #1264353 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1264353.
4.4

Worst insurance company out there real crooks

These r really bad people to deal with.if u have more than one clam u will have to sue these but wipes.they care nothing about there customers r the town your business is in.really really bad people.they have an investigator how clames to be a ex homicide cops and hes nothing but a liar as well as there attorney worsted people i have ever had to deal with.but still have to sue them to rebuild my business because they r bunch crooks .i had aircondion that leaked and run down walls from attic to basement i had breakers tripin all the time them my business caught on fire lost everything and they wont pay intill i sue them really bad wipes.i hope after i sue these crazy people i never have to deal with these type of people again

Read
Review #1264282 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1264282.

Other Company - Free trial is a joke

Scam sign up for free trial just paid shipping of 6.95 1 box but charged 6.95 2 times i then received a charge on my checking account for 89.95. Called the company and they were no help will call my bank to have it removed.

RhetoricalClownFish
Problems with payment
Review #1262941 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Awful

Poor service and questionable billing practices. Con men and thieves.

Hired them to waterproof basement and remove dead trees. Defaced the foundation on my house. Took $1500 deposit for materials never produced any receipts. Cut down and left six adult trees on my property and refused to remove them unless I gave them more money.

Notified 2 experts on waterproofing crawlspaces and basements. Notified 2 experts in waterproofing crawlspaces They concluded that the work allegedly done would have no effect on waterproofing. Avoid these people. They appear to be manipulating the reviews.

I reported them to the states attorney. If he exonerates them (which I doubt) I will remove the review.

They claim to be BBB accredited. They are not.

WaitingDesertTortoise
Bad quality
Loss
Review #1262387 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pissed off

Why did you raise your prices? First off all there were no signs posted and I bought 5 cards and it came to $33.00 and I drove there because I needed 5 cards and thought it would only be $5.00.

I won't be going there anymore and other people I know too! Everything keeps going up and it was nice that the cards were still $1.00. I have MS and am on disability and where ever I could save a buck or two would be great. The cost of living keeps going up and up but not the paychecks.

Illinois has the highest taxes.

How are people suppose to get by? I know the economy isn't your fault but you could help the people by keeping your prices as they were

CloseStork
Pricing issue
Review #1261823 is a subjective opinion of poster.