Other Company - Horrible.

Left on hold for over 10 minutes. I guess my businesd is not good enough.

*** recording lying about call volume and saying how important my business is.

Will stick a screwdriver in my eye before using this bogus service. Actually no service!

InquisitiveTiger322
Poor customer service
Review #1272787 is a subjective opinion of poster.

THEY WILL RIP OFF YOUR MOTHER

Not only are they always late with the time they say something will done. They will charge a crazy price for parts and labor.

Also if your an older women, they will really give you the shaft!!! That is exactly what happened to my mother. Almost $400 for an oil change ,filter, and belts. And when it comes to getting a lawnmower or a snow blower delivered, add at least one to two hours to the time they give you.

They will always have an excuse, but being a sorry excuse for a repair shop is the real story.

So please don't let your mother get ripped off like my mother did. Three years of routine maintenance at this shop equals the cost of a new riding lawnmower.

Pricing issue
Review #1272044 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1272044.

Scammed

I ordered a free trial of moisturizing cream. I had to pay the shipping charges to get it which I did.

They said that it would go on a monthly subscription but that I did not need to do that if I did not want to that I would just have to call and cancel. I received the cream and decided that I did not want to have a monthly subscription for the cream. I tried to find their contact information and looked everywhere that I could and could not find a telephone number anywhere on their site to give them a call to cancel. When the cream was shipped to me there was no packing list or anything in the Box other than the cream so there was no contact information anywhere.

I read somewhere about the scam so I checked with my creditor and sure enough this Vivid company had charged me for 2 months subscription totaling $176. I had been scammed that fast. Since I could not find any way to cancel or to try to get my money back since I never approved the subscriptions and why would they charge me two months at one time? The cream that I received was supposed to be free except for shipping charges.

I spoke to my creditor and they have investigators working on this right now and hopefully they will get back with me soon and regard to this. Somewhere I'm one of these consumer websites there have been many more complaints about this company. This company has many other products and many other free trial offers which I'm afraid many women are going to be scammed. This is immoral and this is evil.

I do hope that these people that are fraudulent will be arrested for this crime. It is a shame that we have people that live in our world of this caliber. I feel like I cannot trust ordering anything on the internet anymore for fear of being scammed.

I am putting in this complaint so that other people may read and not be scammed as I was. Thank you for allowing me to voice my issues

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1271994 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1271994.

Other Company - Phantom wireless phone chargers

I purchases 4 of these chargers on April 27, 2018. They did not work with my android phone.

They are defective. I have tried 5 times to contact them without success.

It is now June. I will contact PayPal for their help getting a refund of $40.95.

I will not buy from them again.

PerkyOwl
Damaged or defective
Review #1271032 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Terrible experience. Nothing but rude with zero experience

What can I say, yet again another car trader who knows nothing about what they are doing. Zero experience of customer service or was even willing to help.

If anything I would think this guy is just making it all up and playing at it. A real shame and let's other decent traders down. Stock that has just come from eBay no checks made or even a proper PDI check done on the car.

You might as well just go and buy it privately. That's all he has done and just added himself a nice profit on top.

Poor customer service
Review #1271006 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1271006.

Other Company - Did not order by 1 item and was charged 94 dollars that's no

I only ordered 1 item and got charged 94$ I want my refund back please

OppositeSeal183
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1270901 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - The biggest scammer ever!

The box never works properly no matter how many times it get refreshed and updated, it freezes or completely stops! It was the biggest money waist and disappointment!

It also gets you frustrated and pissed as *** Stay away ! Find something better!

HandsomelyKestrel824
Bad quality
Review #1270573 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Suggestion

Flavored saltines: Peanut Butter and Banana and Grape Jelly. Bacon would also be good.

Also maybe saltines a little more browned. {{Redacted}}

GreyArcticHare
Good quality
Review #1270299 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Regarding your question on the email did they contact me

No. No one contacted me.

The way businesses work these days is very different than the way thay used to work. Businesses really don't care what the customer thinks, they just make stupid decisions regardless of how it affects business. I've seen this more more prevalent at each place that I have worked. I know they're not going to change.

some high exec moron thinks it's a good idea to annoy customers with their garbage on screens and music. I've seen situations like this a million times. They won't change anything even if the customer hates it because some executive got a huge bonus for what they thought was a good idea. They're not going to drop it and tarnish their name.

They're going to keep the retarded idea rolling to defend it because they got money out of it. It is what it is I just won't use their gas stations that's all. Most customers won't complain they just stopped using their gas stations. As far as I'm concerned if they got rid of bean counters and executives businesses would do so much better.

Because executive decisions nine times out of 10 from what I've seen do more to hurt the company than help. And bean counters have to justify their bean-counting and they usually cut the meat not the fat because they themselves are part of the fat.

It's all about greed. They don't care that the company loses business as long as they get their money and keep their jobs.

Poor customer service
Review #1270029 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1270029.

Rip Off Con Artist

This guy is very rude and a rip off artist. He charged me $700 for changing a fan capacitor in my A/C and replaced the wire ends that hooked to it, he charged me for a bunch of stuff he didn't do, and I had to have another company come out and rework his work where he used the wrong wire connectors and the A/C only worked two days before the wire connectors he used fell off.

Then he had 100 excuses why he doesn't guarantee his work. Don't trust anything this guy says . He should not be allowed to touch anything on an A/C.

He could have burnt down my house. He is just looking to gouge who ever he does work for, BEWARE!!!!!.

Bad quality
Review #1269372 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1269372.