They sell your email address after closing membership

Some friends & I had several different accounts with *** Matches. Now, approximately 18 - 24 months since all of us closed our memberships, we are getting spammed.

We can PROVE they are doing this because each of us had UNIQUE EMAIL ADDRESSES that we ONLY USED FOR *** MATCHES

It started about a month ago and now, sure enough, one after another, after another ... ALL OF OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES HAVE BEEN

SOLD TO "XPERSONALS" AND OTHERS

Here is an example of the Xpersonals:

XPersonals is the top rated, fastest growing adult personals community on the planet.

THE ONLY WAY TO OPT OUT IS TO

SNAILMAIL

TO COSTA RICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is in association with your membership to our community.

If you wish to be removed from the network

write to: PO Box 178, Jaco 4023, Costa Rica

boycott Horny Matches
Tags
Loss
Review #303080 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Hawthorne, California - Doctors footlabs still hasn't refunded $ promised in July 2012

As a previous satisfied cutomer, I was eager for a new pair of orthotics from doctors footlabs. B/c it had been 3 years, Ron advised that they re-cover the old ones that I liked and also fit me for a new pair, so I paid $179 in February, 2012.

In June (?) we spoke by phone and Ron offered to send me a refund if the 3rd pair didn't work, which they didn't. Despite Ron's vow that HE would make them, it was as if the insoles that I sent were ignored and someone else made me a size 9, which was much too large.

Finally, after repeated emails, Ron emailed me on July 15: "Please send back and I wlil authorize a refund." I returned the latest pair and the old ones to recover on August 15.

After repeated phone calls and emails since that time I've not heard from him or received a refund.

Another customer (Joye) experienced the same thing, as recorded on this website.

Ron promised a refund of the $179 AND my $15 shipping costs. What do I need to do to receive the $, my insoles, AND the old recovered orthotics that I liked?

Carolyn Dolen

Read
Review #303045 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer303045.

Waitress should be let go!

This is our 2nd time husband and I have been. We enjoy the food but both times we have gotten MILA as out waitress.

She either needs to be let go or start at the geginning to learn how to serve people. Both times she took our orders ad we don't mind waiting on food, however, to wait 20 minutes for your drink is ridiculous. We were going to have a surprise anninversary party or about 25-30 of our friends next week but I think we will go to another place. I.H.BCH.

, FL.

#7695 store.

FOR YOUR SAKE I HOPE YOU GET RID OF MILA!

Read

Second time my husband and I have been. Where?

. What are you trying to say?. You don't name the location and tell us who you are complaing about.

Your report stinks!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :? :?
Review #303007 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer303007.

Other Company in Riverhead, New York - Travelers insurance sucks ***

My girlfriend lost everything in the storm. She has been making her regular payments and they send some *** over to say she will not be covered at all, not a dime.

they are a bunch of heartless thieving bastards. she did not have the flood insurance under her personal property renters insurance but Sandy ripped part of her roof off which contributed to the flood damage. this son of a *** entered her home without her permission and against police orders the day before not to do so.

I may have her go and press charges for breaking and entereing. Joey Mendez Weehawken N.J

joeygrenades
Review #302997 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Flower Mound, Texas - Absolutely miserable customer service

The short version: My tankless water heater busted. They sent a clown who was too fat to get into the attic.

They sent a company who didn't work on tankless. They sent a different clown who needed me to google instructions on how to fix it. After 2 weeks of intermittent hot water (you can imagine the cold showers and dirty dishes) I gave up and called a real plumber to come fix it. Although they couldn't find a contractor in my area who worked on these appliances, I was able to find one who did quality work and get him to fix the problem within 24 hours.

Paying them is a total waste of money. They missed the contracted service level 4 different times on this issue. It required multiple calls to them, each requiring I retell the story multiple times after waiting through an endless call queueing menu. Oh, and don't use the auto callback feature - they NEVER call back.

They suck.

Read
Review #302933 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302933.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Optical, customer service

On 10/11/12 I ordered glasses from the Flagstaff, Az Optical, the order was for bifocals, no line and transition lenses, upon arriving at home I noticed that the employee did not check bifocals instead checked single lenses. I then called told them that it should be bifocals which the prescription from the

doctor stated.

Rhodie then called the lab to change order, said it would be longer to arrive and

she would call me. No Call! We had to call. On 11/06/12, we got the glasses, no transition lenses.

How many times does it take to get it right? This is not good service, now we are waiting once again for the right glasses. Do we wait another 4 weeks and then maybe they will be right or will they be wrong again?

I am totaly disgusted with your JC Penney optical department. Mahlon Hellyer

Mahlon
Review #302931 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Lifetime lied to me when I signed up; false advertising

When I signed up in Warrenville IL I was told every layout was the same and the same/similar machines could be located in the same general area of each gym. They showed me the free weight area and gave me no indication they were going to radically change it a year later.

They recently removed at least 10 separate weight lifting machines, including squat racks, overhead cables, lat machines, dip machines and others. Those machines and equipment they didn't discard they crammed into a tight area. They did all this so they could create a large open space for the personal trainers to train old ladies with rubber bands and kettle bells.

If they didn't lie to us and tell us the gym layout was set by corporate - if they told us they were moving all the equipment out to make it a soccer-mom gym - I wouldn't have signed up in the first place. Liars.

Read
Review #302911 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302911.

Other Company in Peachtree City, Georgia - Im very pissed

the manager of the marrero store on barataria has a real problem when it come to dealing with the public. i have been a customer of aarons for a long time he call me from all kind of numbers he leave smart massages on my phone that not perfessional at all he needs a reality check when it come to customers this will be the last time i deal with aarons this is not the first time i had a complaint nothing has been done about it please contact me if there is any questions 5042364863 thank you. please call

Read
Review #302818 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302818.

Other Company in Naperville, Illinois - *** commercial, annoying

Nothing happened nor will it! Your commercial is a total put off!

WHAT is with that *** hat!!!!????? I have heard nothing but negative about your company. Very annoying. Additionally, your making me write at least 100 words to satisfy the minimum requirements!

Really?! This is very simple, few words required, ***, annoying commercial. The hat, seriously? How is that going to help you win a case?

What a waste of space and time having to fulfill a minimum requirement.

This is crazy, I'm trying to fill space in just to get my simple point on paper and hope somebody actually "gets" it. Just another reason to write a PO letter.

Read
Review #302811 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302811.

SHIRLEY O'HAGAN (PRESTWICK)

SHIRLEY HAS COMPLETELY LOST THE PLOT!! SHE HAS BEEN PUTTING UP POSTERS ALL OVER PRESTWICK FALSELY ACCUSING SOMEONE OF HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER EX PARTNER,NONE OF THIS IS TRUE SHE IS TRYING TO DISCREDIT THIS LADY AND IT IS COMPLETE FANTASY,IT IS A REAL SHAME AND ITS BECOME VERY OBVIOUS THAT SHIRLEY HAS HAVING SOME KIND OF EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN THROUGH HER BREAK UP AND IS VENTING HER FRUSTRATION AND DEEP DEPRESSION ON AN INNOCENT VICTIM,PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES AND CRAZY CRAZY POSTERS AND GOSSIP ,IT IS COMPLETELY WITHOUT FOUNDATION AND IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE REAL SHIRLEY AND HER VICTIMS (SHE HAS A HISTORY ASK HER EX HUSBAND)

WE ARE FIGHTING BACK BY TELLING THE TRUTH ,WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO THIS KIND OF POSTING BUT HAVE BEEN FORCED TO AFTER ALL THE SCARE MONGERING SUBTERFUGE AND LIES THAT HAVE BEEN SPREAD ALL OVER TOWN.WE WONT TOLERATE ANYMORE NONSENSE SHIRLEY!! YOU SOW WHAT YOU REAP!!!!!! GET SOME HELP AND GET SOME COUNSELLING FOR YOUR DEEP DEEP DEPRESSION YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN ANYTHING BY THESE KIND OF ACTIONS, THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE WASH AND THIS IS ALL GOING TO COME BACK TO YOU AND YOU WILL BE FEELING SUICIDAL AGAIN.

LOOK AFTER YOUR DAUGHTER SHE NEEDS YOU ,MOVE ON ,MEET SOMEONE NEW AND STOP THE HARASSMENT ITS NO LONGER CREDIBLE!!!!

STOP HURTING PEOPLE!!!

IF YOUR HUSBAND HASNT COME BACK AFTER A YEAR I WOULD SAY THAT IT IS OVER !!

WOULDN'T YOU ?

HE LEFT YOU BECAUSE OF YOU ! NOT ANYONE ELSE ,AND IS NOT INTERESTED IN ANYONE ELSE! ESPECIALLY AFTER BEING WITH YOU !

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT IN ANY WAY TO BE MALICIOUS ITS THE TRUTH AND IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT IT WAS TOLD ...... R J

Read

Simon what’s your wee poof twins brothers name I cannot remember but was he named after your wee who’re maw ya wee gypsy welsh English Scottish bumbandot brothers tiocfaidh ar la

Simon and his wee *** poof brother tried to get me lifted ? I am Shirley’s brother and will not hide behind any *** tried to be done by these twin noofters for the new communisation act because I’m honest and left a voicemail message telling these two wee twats I’m going to punch *** out them come on sissies you are keyboard warrior yer a wee proper pair of *** bandits gypsy *** you know where u stay up the ra ya weeper off poofters.

Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom #962920

Right Simon and your *** *** twin you are *** pathetic ya wee pair of poofs

Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom #962918

Scott

@Scott 010

Trying to hide my previous comments ya wee wee wee wee pair of poofters u still bumming each other, that’s a definite ya wee pairof dickheads

Interesting read Linda Gina Hermida AYR

@Little Miss Sunshine

This website is extremely interesting. Linda has always been a gold digger.Her criminal activities will eventually catch up with her .Actually to read her bankruptcy was enlightening , she would have you believe money was no object, again more lies .Liars don't change their spots that chick is one *** of a liar .

@Wisewoman

The Inland Revenue would be interested in this link .What uk citizen can receive benefits ,tax evade our country for over a decade and during her tax evasion and criminal earnings then declare yourself bankrupt .The taxman needs to investigate Miss LINDA HERMIDA 16 SOMERSET ROAD AYR and all her illegal earnings over past twenty years .

as Leslie replied I am taken by surprise that a person can make $6895 in 1 month on the internet. have you seen this web page FAB33.COM

Worthing, England, United Kingdom #599709

This website says more about its creator and contributors than it does about the victim.

The words spiteful, petty, cruel and cowardly come to mind.

If this was being written about your mother, brother, sister, child or partner would that be okay? If not then what makes it okay to do it to anyone else? f you have something to say to someone don't hide behind this but behave like an adult and say it to their face. Its pathetic and it does not reflect well on anyone. If you feel any sense of responsibility take this site down.

London, England, United Kingdom #603006
@Anonymous

You obviously do not know all the facts so the above is a pointless posting. You have no idea what that woman has done. Although the posting is stooping to her level, someone obviously feels strong enough to let the world know what this woman is capable of

What wig???

Oh the one she wore. Hannah Montana

Where was the child at this point?

ITS COME TO LIGHT THAT A CERTAIN SHIRLEY HUGHES HAS BEEN BARRED FROM A HAIRDRESSERS IN AYR FOR TAKING A BLOND WIG AND NOT RETURNING IT. VERY INTERESTING IN LIGHT OF EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN GOING ON IN THE WEE HOURS. SOMEBODY MAY FIND THIS INFORMATION VERY USEFUL!!!

Oh my .. this is getting interesting

At last the truth is really coming out !!!

I must say this Ellis Devlin and Shirley sound like a real piece of work

This is better than Coronation Street !!! lol

Linda am on your team !!! Keep your chin up and always believe that the good will prevail in the end my dear... bless your soul. In the meantime get on with your life and ignore these people. Be the happy person that you seem to be and make your life even better.

I shall say a pray for these very tiresome, troubled ladies too.

All the best

Re Police Seargent's wife: How can someone wreck a marriage that was already finished due to the Police Seargent's wife having an affair with a joiner from Ayr??? Shirley you need to get your facts correct instead of fabricating rubbish out of other peoples business. Does Nicola know you are impersonating her? I'm sure she would love to read the rubbish you are putting her way.

As for multiple dating, when you started dating your ex-husband you were also dating, Jonnie, another Simon from the RAF and someone called Lee. Maybe you should look at your own morals before trying to make out that someone, who has more morals and principles in her little finger than you could ever have, is anything like the made up rubbish you are implying.

As for your comment about he getting sacked from the Shoegallery, the only reason she is not working there at the moment is because the owner knows how dangerous and unpredictable you are, because of your criminal activities, and she is worried about her business.

All the lies you have made up are from part stories that you have tried to gain from from your associate, Ellis Devlin, who has an axe to bear because of her own previous despicable behaviour. I've known Linda for a number of years, and the woman you seem to be describing in your endless lies and rants, is nothing like her.

When you look in the mirror, all you see is a haggard scowling woman looking back, maybe you should have started the cash in hand botox business you we're going to start and use it all on yourself. Maybe then some of your bitterness would fade and help you to move on in your pathetic life.

The decent people out there know the truth, however you and the lowlife company you keep like to feed on lies and made up gossip just to justify your own poor excuses of existence.

Everyone can see that all the negative comments about Linda are all made up by you Shirley O'Hagan Hughes, or one of your lowlife compatriots. Knowone else has any reason to post this ***. Least of all journalists and police seargent's wives. They've all got real stories and their own lives to get on with, not your bitter fantasy world. Linda has got a lot of true genuine people behind her so make up what you like, we all know your motives are self driven from your own life failures.

Somehow you have managed to turn a private marriage breakup, due to your own self admitted behaviour, into a public soap opera. One day you'll look back, if not already, and think do I feel good about myself for doing this?, and did it change the end result? NO on both counts!!

THE DEVIL WEARS RED!!!!!

Who ever above totally right!!

TEAM LINDA

I agree Shirley has lost control her lies are starting to unravel. I can't wait to see her life fall apart that'll teach the stuck up trout to look down her nose at people. Shirley is the original gold digger.

Ladies or should I say children....????

Actually read these posts! From what I can pick up , one ladies husband left her? Then another lady met him. One lady tired to take her life? One lady has no job now and poster up about her ?

Get OVER it. He's gone and if she has him now... Whatever! Do you have kids Shirley ? Put life into them. Other lady Linda ...... Enjoy him as its meant to be.

Pathetic!! This is the worst thing i have ever read i have know linda for years and am well aware of the TRUTH!

The lies that have been told are utterly disgraceful!

Shirley take a bow .......take a bow hen!

As ur acting skills and ability to lie are oscar worthy!

The truth always come out and at the day u will be proved to be a liar!

TEAM LINDA!!

You know who I am Miss Hermida and I am not Shirley .You did the same to her as you did to my family which includes two children .Marriages go through problems but you are like a VULTURE people are not given a chance or time or space you pounce out of desperation to get the man .Congratulations as any man will do you !!!! Sloppy seconds !!!

As long as he spends his cash on you .Unfortunately for you my ex husband seen straight through you .Being a policeman he sees plenty of trash like you on a daily basis .You are the one on a witchhunt obviously due to your insecurities .You quite clearly were writing about yourself when you wrote this posting .I know the lady above you clearly are threatened by her !!!! She would not lower herself to respond to you ! I will not respond to you again either I have made my point re my personal grief with you .You and that excuse for a man are the ones who are airing dirty laundry .Wrong once again Miss Linda Hermida re my identity get on your knees and pray for your soul .You are very very sick the comments you post are sick !!

What kind of woman taunts another re depression suicide and leaving a child to grow up without a mother . I personally will report this to the police !!!I I will encourage every indivdual I know not to respond to you in any way and I hope the lady you are hurting and abusing does the same !!!!!!

Oh my good god Shirley. You are mental.

Ur husband was miserable for so long sorry both husbands.

Move on crazy lady get a grip of your mental health. Concentrate on you and find out why ur nuts.

I see from above you have used the word or phrase Hurt?

When you leave a small child a letter and your mother, I find it unbelievable that you use this word because of your failed relationship (s) and you feel you have the right to use the word 'hurt' . Let me stop you right there... You don't.

I am also confused the NHS have kept such a person on and why child support or social workers have not been involved in your behaviour ?

Also I will agree that there is kids dying and starving... So explain this ? It is not their CHOICE to starve or have their life's took away from them. But it is your choice to leave 1 small person behind. And bless her, she will never forget how mummy didn't want to see her grow up!

London, England, United Kingdom #583070

MISS HOMEBREAKER you also had sex with my husband who never even took you for a cheap date after two encounters so stop hiding we all know who you are !!!! Why were you sacked from shoe gallery ???????

STOP your malicious behaviour you COULDnot lick the shoes of this woman or the other partners of the copious married men that you pretend you are not having relations with !!!!!! NOW GROW UP STOP HIDING MISS HERMIDA children arebeing buried today children are starvingin africa GOD FORGIVE YOU !! PS WHAT AN INSULT TO THE JOURNALIST!!!

YOU CANT SPELL. PERHAPS AS SHE IS WORKING IT IS A TYPING ERROR UNLIKE YOU WHO LIVES OFF OTHER MUGS !!!!STOP HURTING PEOPLE YOU ARE POISON .THESE POSTINGS ARE MALICIOUS AND DANGEROUS .YES IT IS A POLICE MATTER WHEN YOU BRING CHILDREN INTO MATTERS AND MAKE FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST A PROFESSIONAL

Would like to leave you with this quote :

Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it. Bitterness paralyzes life; love empowers it. Bitterness sours life; love sweetens it. Bitterness sickens life; love heals it. Bitterness blinds life; love anoints its eyes.

Harry Emerson

Which one are you ... ?

I have always been a fan of good social consciousness and plain and decent education; I am also a firm believer of the good over the bad.

There is no way that a marriage can be forced to stay together so why the public campaign? Shirley if this is your way of showing that you are a good and law-abiding citizen of the UK … well shame on you.

Imagine all this negative energy put to good use!!??? I truly think you have either too much time on your hands and that we are giving important employment to people who are not good representatives of our society. Why should we be paying taxes to government jobs that end up with bitter and sour women like this? What a disgrace to the health service and to the community.

Finally, a word of advice to people who like to practice malicious campaigns, scams and have too much time on their hands, … what goes around, comes around!

Character vs. charachter

I have always been a fan of good social consciousness and plain and decent education, I am also a firm believer of the good over the bad. From my perspective this is not a police case but a sad case of marriage gone sour and out with the old.There is now way that a marriage can be force to stay together so why the public campaign?

Shirley if this is your way of showing that you are a good and law-abiding citizen of the UK … well shame on you. It’s a disgrace that a women of your age, working for our public health service, for which we pay taxes, should act in such a mean and spiteful manner. Imagine all this negative energy put to good use!!??? I truly think you have either too much time on your hands and we are giving important employment to people who are not good representatives of our society.

Finally, a word of advice to people who like to practice malicious campaigns, scams and have to much time on their hands, … what goes around, comes around!PS: Additionally a tip the Ayrshire journalist, please watch your spelling mistakes:Character vs. charachter

This is now a police matter any information on this please contact Pc A Harrower Ayr police station king street Tel no 01292 664000. This is a total malicious and unfounded allegation that police are totally aware off and have full details .The woman behind this is a very sad and undesirable charachter with criminal activity all her life .A very personal attack on a young professional woman who I will be publishing an article on in the near future in scottish media with full details of this disturbed culprit who has spent her entire life defrauding our country and people who she comes into contact with

I am a single Mother of 2 and have heard some extremly concerning stories about her over the past few years, so am not surprised about whatever she has done in the article above. I live in the same town as where she works.

Thank god she is not my health visitor and surprised she has not made the news from what I've heard. I dont know how she has the cheek to masquerade as someone in a position of power. Its about time her employers knew about her and I hope they do the decent thing to protect our present and future children, and remove her from a position of power and put her in charge of filing paperclips where she cant do any harm!!

Why people have been afraid to stand up to her is a testament to how intimidating she must be. I cant believe she has a child of her own because she does not portray the qualities even of a mother, let alone a health visitor.

If this woman is who i think she is i think she comes under the name Hughes as well. Have friends who may be exposed to her in her professional life as a health visitor.

This concerns me and wonder if her employers are aware of her irrational behaviour.

Would it be wrong to draw their attention to this serious matter? Vulnerable people could be at risk!!!

I have been reading all the comments and I would like you all to join me in praying for Shirley. It's hard for a women pushing 50 to find a new love in their life. But hey love knows no age, positive thinking goes a long way.

Shirley let him go and start a new life. Dont blame the other woman she had nothing to do with your breakup, you brought that on yourself.You probably didnt realize what a good man you had.

You have to move on and let them have happiness.

All that should matter to you now is bringing up your daughter with love.

Oh iv seen the posters and find it very sad. A lost love is hard to handle such a shame to loose your mind aswel as your self respect. Professional help and time will help.

I think it is a real shame! Why do women always blame other women? When a relantionship does not work it has nothing to do with other people, it is over when it is over, full stop!

I feel a pity for Shirley, she is putting so much bad energy in hurting innocent people instead of trying to love herself first and move on! It is such a shame, when you see a person has lost pride and goes to such lenghs... and for what?

Shirley start by loving yourself, try yoga, mediation, and stop feeling self pity! I heard you were even worst with you first husband! Try and make the third one happy, but don't get married not until you are happy with yourself, you don't want to go runny all over Ayrshire again... hope you lost weight!

and rememeber "What goes around, comes around", it's call KARMA!

Note: Shirley dear, you have a responsability with your child, start with yourself and bring love for you both! Can you imagine that your child runs around town doing the same? What a waste of time... Teach her how to move on, but start with yourself first!

ALL THE BEST, LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL!

I saw these posters!!!!!!

Disgusting behaviour from a woman you would expect to behave with more decorum that this!

What an absolute disgrace! That poor woman who has been falsly accused of an affair! I really feel for her!

This is not a witch hunt be any means but this woman "shirley" should be prosecuted for her actions

Focus on raising your child and i pray to god she doesnt end up like u! And that she knows right from wrong!!!!

chuckle chuckle. :grin

The universe will respond to this crazy lady the way she has to others.Should we sit and await the day? Yes.

The answer is very clear to anyone who may read this. You are needing medical help.

It's so sad when people can not see the truth and need an excuse to not look at where the real problems are. These are normally within the person.

Shirley your path to enjoying life is to not blame others for your problems and to move on.

Get help before it is too late and last but not least remember you should be a role model for your daughter. Try to teach her the proper values of life and not hatred and uncalled for spiteful attacks.

My prayers are for you today

View more comments
Review #302714 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer302714.