Einstein Structured Settlement Spammers?

These guys appear out of nowhere and and appear to be spamming the Internet with multiple websites all created like in the past week. I tried to Google them, but there is no meaningful history that is Googleable. One of the websites is a copy of something that appeared on another company's website "Is The Structured Settlement Market In Need Of Reform?" with some sentences jumbled around.

One of their videos looks just like one of the videos that appeared for a similar company who is being sued.

I'm really worried about these guys because there seem to be a lot of shady characters in the business.

Miami, Florida, United States #915712

The videos on the Einstein structured settlements website are totally fake paid reviews. The Hispanic one is from Fiverr.com. If they're that good why can't they post real video reviews from real customers instead of lying to customers by holding out the fake reviews as real customers?

Sincerely

Iona Bentley

Collins Ave

Miami Beach, FL

Bere Regis, Bere Regis, United Kingdom #882833

These Einstein guys are the worst spammers. I read somewhere that Ryan Einstein didn't even go to Yale Law School. Why does Einstein lie about the education background when it's so easy to get busted?

Nicola Copernica
Review #305547 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in China Grove, North Carolina - Huntersville NC

I shopped at the Huntersville NC location and it has sucked the last two times i shopped there. I along with many other people were told one price then charged another.

Management was involved and was never helpful. The staff their was rude. Management never had time to talk to me they have no district manager. When u call the 1800 number they are just as bad they never contact u back.

Please just dont waste your time there go to their competitors next door American Eagle they have amazing customer service and know how to treat u. At hollister they have no respect

China Grove, North Carolina
Review #305514 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer305514.

Other Company in San Francisco, California - Females can't put 70# overhead/carry it for job.

You have requested a job & calls for lifting up to 70# & overhead-- this job is not for any female with this request-- reasonable accomodation is law for this--

You should add if you are a guy, times will be you will need to lift up to 70# & overhead--

This was on job notice & in Clayton, CA. 11/26/12. Grocery store.

Nobody was contacted, just a job notice, so how does a female apply when it requires to life 70# overhead?? nobody ws included, & no claim number either-- I don't see many applying for something that says to lift overhead 70# & especially females--

btmtt@att.net
Review #305426 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Play ore civil war or lose customers!!!

so you want to *** us off buy not playing the civil war game !!! you can come and get your stuff out of my house and from my roof as soon as pro season is over i cant believe you dumb *** cant fork over a little or even put out a pay per view on the friggin game !!!.

i had to butcher my friggin trees just so i could watch Patriots football instead of the dam seahawks every week cause the others dont offer pro sports package then you pull *** *** like this!!! so pull your heads out of your corporate a and put the friggin game ON

Read

We have no idea of what you are talking about and who you are talking and complaining about.
You complaint stinks! Give readers a clue! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
Review #305415 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer305415.

Liars and *** liars

I have been on the telephone for 50 minutes on two consecutive calls and every time I call they put me on hold for approximately 25 minutes. I am pissed and tired of holding the telephone too long and there ia any answer to the 1-hour guarantee card.

The site is not working for walmart.com/blackfridaycard and I have read so many complaints about that deal, where you pay and you can't get registered to order the item paid for. Are we in the USA or in the world country where the customer is not valuable. It is about time that this giant walmart come down from its prestige.

customers should quit making this Chinese giant a US company and treat like a chinese company.. I need my money back for the items brought at walmart, I am no longer a customer of this company.

Read

I am sure they will miss you!, Not!!!!!!!!!

Review #305414 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer305414.

Other Company in London, England - The walking dead Uk

When I joined I was told 'on the website' that I could watch the walking dead season 1 online as a uk customer. But no.

Rubbish. What type of company gets away with false advertising these days. I've payed my own hard earned money to join an watch 'what is advertised' as available to watch....and it's not. I don't normally get pissed off about stuff like this, but why can American subscribers watch it and uk can't.

*** *** service. Period.

If I'm paying money for a service I expect the full service. Sort it out or love film will be getting more customers.

Read
Review #305410 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer305410.

Needs pac 12 network

Are u seriously going to tell me that direct tv won't carry the pac 12 network if I miss the civil war tomorrow I'm going to switch to dish I live in Oregon and the pac 12 network has bought the rights to all the football games so if ESPN doesn't pick up the coverage the game won't be on direct tv. I know that dish network has this package so I guess I will have to change to them. Mad mad mad KDDI mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Read

Big deal! They will miss you. Not !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review #305378 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer305378.

Charged for services I never received

In July I went in to Sf cosmetic surgery just for a consultation and they told me about care credit I gave them the information they needed to see if I would get approved. They told me I got $5600 of credit before I walked out unknowingly I was charged $5600 without the credit card in my possession for preoperative services I never received.

I get a bill and never got any services done and was demanded to submit payment in thirty days. The cosmetic facility only was willing to credit me$3600 this has to be illegal! Care credit won't give me a proper investigation and customer service isn't very helpful in explaining the strange outcome.

I just want justice for the customer not the dishonest facility. Please help me!

Read

Put it in dispute with your credit card compay and put a hold on the transaction.

Justicepeace
Loss
$2000
Review #305315 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in London, England - BT

I wanted to cancel my BT contract, as I'm not a happy bunny with the service, I was told to write to them to cancel. I then make a call to there 150 number and find out I could have done it over the phone.

I speak to the chap, he says you need 30 days notice to cancel, so I thought to myself 37 days should be fine, NO, it has to be 30 days, I now have to call back, and the letter I sent still has not got there.

Well is that down to BT or the Royal Mail service. One other thing, why cant we contact BT via email, it would save paper and 60p for a stamp.

DaveKC
Review #305312 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chennai, Tamil Nadu - No more junk calls from unethical lead generation companies

Just think how agents from unknown numbers dial up suddenly and starts offering you with services that you do not need. The calls are just out of the blue and it do make people keep wondering as to how this agents are getting hold of their numbers. Don't you think so?

No doubt, what this article will tell you will make your jaw drop as this is simply breaching of your trust and that too playing fool with the information that you do not like to share with everyone.

Many lead generation companies are in the charge to generate quality customer surveys and that too they are from most genuine authorities but to make more money this agencies are using unethical practices like selling of survey leads to product companies.

These processes of leaking out information to companies in guise of surveys are known as "˜sugging'. Phruit Limited is one such industry leaders that have adapted this unethical means to trap their customers.

They have used underhand ploys to get your details and passed them onto businesses starting from mobile phones to will writing. Phruit is also blamed for passing on the details of those customers also who have registered themselves on Telephone Preference Services (TPS) to opt out of marketing calls.

It has used a sneaky trick to play fool over you and that is just carried on without your concern and hidden from your views.

With a single consumer complaint and more than hundred web complaints following it helped DMA to suspend Phruit form its membership for a period of one year. You know that becoming a member of DMA is a clear indicator of a company operating to maintain their standards, standing for professionalism and trustworthiness. Phruit has broken their Code of Practice and so DMA cannot forgive it as all the allegations where proved against them.

However, director of Phruit, Phil Lightfoot denies all the acquisition and said that they had no obligation from DMA. Three codes under which DMA has cancelled its membership are:a. 21.18 and 21.20 on TPS compliance and data cleansingb. 3.11 under which Phruit has a responsibility for compliance by suppliersc. 3.18 on "sugging" or carrying out sales and marketing under the disguise of research

DMA says that Code of Practice is the cornerstone for their effort to build and maintain political, commercial and consumer faith in conducting direct marketing. Therefore any company that fails to operate within their standards brings both DMA and their industry under disrepute. So phruit was suspended to safeguard their repute.

If you have received marketing calls from Phruit and their partner companies then do feel like complaining about them at this following address:

Phruit LimitedThe Barn Huddlestone's Wharf Newark Nottinghamshire Ng24 4ulThey can also be reached through phone at- 0844 41 42 741

On the other hand, you can directly mail at the director's desk. If Phruit does not respond to such complain and fails to take action within 10 days, then you can move ahead and lodge complaints at the TPS or DMA associations.

Shaun Aster love to portray his views against unethical business issues against various companies whether reputed or not reputed. He fights for preserving consumer rights and tries to make you aware of companies like Phruit and other lead generation companies indulged in malpractices.

thomaswilliams
Review #305306 is a subjective opinion of poster.