Other Company in Decatur, Georgia - DO NOT TRUST

This was my first and last time purchasing a watch online. I purchased a Gucci watch from them as an anniversary gift for my boyfriend.

Once I received the watch I inspected the gift box and all the warranty info it came with. The box was not up to date. If that was the only problem I wasn't going to worry. But when I started to adjust the time the watch made a loud beep and the screen cleared.

It never stopped beeping.

Customer Service does not seem professional, it seems like they are answering from home which is probably what they are doing. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM.

Read
Review #306485 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306485.

Other Company in Fitzgerald, Georgia - TWO MANY PAYMENTS IN A MTH.

i had a term life ins policy you were taking a payment first of mth. and another the last of the mth started at 27.74 and went to 39.24.i dont know how long you have been debiting two payments a mth. but i should get a refund.check it out, i cancelled the policy .please dont debit any more payments. I AM A 80 YEAR OLD LADY and living on a fixed income .have worked since 18 years old retired mary h. mcquaig

1858 hwy 221 N.

douglas, ga 31533 policy #003T42020 REF. # EA33C9950BB19

912-384-8830

Read
Review #306472 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306472.

Sleep Number P5 bed

Got a P5 bed as a wedding gift.

Nov. 14th bed delivered, realized it is an over glorified air matress.

Day 12, very unhappy, called customer support they are shipping out some risers to go under air matress.

Day 13, Called unhappy and in more pain... CS is sending out a foam topper.

Day 14, received part, took 1 hr and a lot of back pain to put together. A lot of work for little comfort.

Day 15, told I can return the bed for a few hundred dollars.

1 costumer service person actually sounded genuine vs the others that sounded scripted.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!......... FAIL!!!

Mediapolis, Iowa, United States #580455

I got mine paid 300 for set up by UPS. They thur the *** thing in my yard and left.

I put it up with the *** they sent. WOW look under the hood first. I had to buy 3 foams just to make it better on my back, Its been since 2007 and I am sleeping on a couch, My bed ended up costing me 4 thousand dallors and the air on one side keeps going down and the pump continues to go off and on. There is a lot better beds out there.

I have to keep the thing now I cannot afford another bed.

Lindsey Wagner I trusted your words. Do yo even own this *** thing

Review #306458 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306458.

Other Company in Addition Hills, Abu Dhabi - LETS GO FUN PLACES or GFP TRAINING is zeekler!!!!

these people are horrible , i dont know how they sleep at night,its the same crew that gets these PONZI schemes going,ytb,zeekler,acn,and many more,they all have a back office ,they all do webinars and teleconfrences,and this one also has you place a add a day,its this kind of stuff thats ruining our internet,they are infecting our emails,brainwashing thousands of people into paying them a monthly fee,for absolutely NOTHING!!!

Darren miller and dave and marti fisher are just as guilty as paul burkes,if not more so,they are the ones that wake up in the morning and make there plan to see how many people they can deceive and get there credit card number,the law let zeekler go way to long,i hope everyone involved in the "matrix"gets a little time and a hefty fine,.....and hey,if you really made money,NOT MONOPOLY MONEY! not CREDITS, points,or bids that expire or fall off........IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE GUYS THAT SHOW CANCLED CHECKS TO poor niaeve old people,then i can only hope that things so corrupt will be a distant memory in the future,because we as the people of the united states have to remember that before the bush administration it was wrong to be shady,then as greed and power became the priority in a very serious game of very bad men,it was the norm to be dishonest....................NOT ANY MORE!

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY IS SOMETHING THAT EVEN SLEEZY *** ARTISTS CAN LEARN !

Addition Hills, Abu Dhabi
Review #306365 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306365.

Other Company in Syracuse, New York - Left package to the elements...again!

Ordered a 40" flat screen tv, not a small box mind you, and certainly not packaged waterproof. A 2"x2" note was left on the front door, which is rarely ever used, that the package was by the garage.

The garage is attached to the house AND the carport! It easily could of been left at either location OUT of the elements and with less trouble as where it was left required using a sidewalk.

NOT PLEASED WITH FEDEX AT ALL AND WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. When you hire these ******* MORONS do a background check and see that they have AT LEAST a 5th grade education and have never been incarcerated for total stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read
Review #306331 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306331.

Other Company in Ballston Spa, New York - REMOVAL OF NEWS/BUSINESS MIX !

LOOK ... I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANY ADDITIONAL CHANNELS YOU MAY HAVE REPLACED NEWS/BUSINESS MIX WITH (DISNEY,SPORT, ETC) .

74YRS OF AGE I'M INTERESTED IN NEWS, BUSINESS,HISTORY,SCIENCE,ETC. AND THE LIKE. YOU HAVE UNILATERALLY " REDUCED THE VALUE " OF MY DIRECT TV PKG. !!!

NEWS MIX IS A "VALUED CHANNEL" TO ME AND OLDER GENERATION WHOSE PRIMARY WATCH IS THE NEWS/BUSINESS,ETC.

NEWS MIX CHANNEL A BIG PLUS FOR FAST LOG ON TO NOT ONLY THE PICTURE BUT SOUND FOR SAME ! .....................

NOT HAVING TO TRY TO REMEMBER CHANNEL NO'S AND SURFING UP/DOWN 500 CHANNELS. /HELP !

Read
Review #306325 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306325.

Treatment

My daughter worked there and they treated her like ***.they talk down to the workers there

.these ate the supervisors. People try to make a living and they don't even care.

My daughter worked for the one in glen burnished MD. They talk about her religion .I guess that cross of Macy's don't care how the employees are treated. She has worked for them over a year.they never written her up.but when letting her go they made her sign paper work to cover their buts.

Macy's is not a place you want to work for or to have a career at.even if they fire the management they will. Just hire others just like them.

Read

If your daughter is old enough to work she is old enough to do her own complaining. Maybe your daughter wouldn't tell you if she had done something that caused her to lose her job. Businesses don't just lose their jobs for no reason.

monikataylor31
Review #306323 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Very rude

i walked in to the store and placed my order and i ordered 2 breakfast sandwiches and got my order went out to my car noticed that my order was wrond went back to the store and asked to speak to someone in charge this older white women came out from the back i told her my problem to just get my sandwich redone she snached the bag from me proceeded to re-make my order then she came back to the counter and shoved my bag at my with attitude,now i come to this dunkin donuts every day and have been a customer of this site for several years i have never had this problem with any other employee from this store ,for the last 2 months since shes been there she has been very rude almost makes me want to take my business elseware,with office partys and holidays here what is the likelyhood of a recommadation for your store

Read
Review #306314 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306314.

Other Company in South Lake Tahoe, California - Worst shopping experience at forever21.com

My daughter wanted to pick clothes from forever 21.com for her 13th Birthday and we shopped on Black Friday, Nov 23rd 2012 on forever21 website for the first ever time.

She was holding on to a gift card for a long time, so, she used that and charged the excess of $4 to our credit card. We did second round of shopping on forever21.com later that evening. We got email order confirmations for both the orders. There was no further email from them and today (11/28) we logged in to forever21.com to check the status of the shipment and saw that the orders were cancelled.

We called customer service twice thinking there was a error ( Rudest set of folks I've ever talked to ) and they said it was declined as the security code of our credit card may have been incorrect. This is the same card we used online successfuly on 11/23 on other retail websites. Assuming the code was wrong, we were not sure how the order went thru when we placed it and a confirmation email sent out to us???? The representative was anything but helpful with no intention of answering our questions. We asked to talk to the supervisor at which point she just disconnected!

What makes this perplexing is if there was an issue with processing my order, how come we were never notified and we had to check on our own to find out??? And today when I asked the representative to reprocess the order, they declined saying they do not take orrders on the phone, we need to shop on the website and that they would not honor the prices from last Friday.

My daughter is extremely dejected and is planning to share this experience with her teen friends. In today's world of ecommerce and competitive retail environment, forever21 company customer services and policies looks pitiful. I am not sure if someone in the management team is paying attention to these complaints.

n94568
Review #306309 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Francisco, California - Marine jacket

they shipped the jacket i ordered to the wrong address and did not want to do anything to make it right then the emails stated coming 4-6 a day i called them and told them i did not want anymore of their emails and in my opinion they sold my email address now i get over 200 spam mails a day do not do business with these people when i called and informed them that they had mailed the jacket that i had ordered to the wrong house they stated that they would have to trace it and that it would be 30 days before they could send out another and did not want to refund my account

Read
Review #306306 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306306.