Other Company in Clermont, Florida - Web site scam

I found this web site on google.com the name is drivingpayusa.com I enter my personal information and later I suspect that this was an scam, I went to http://www.scambook.com/company/report_image/8368/Driving-Pay-USA and I found out all the scams, that this web sites is making profit out of it

katkin
Loss
Review #307010 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rodica Bartels the worst agent you can ever meet!!!!!!!!!!

Rodica Bartels is so mean she and her agent her name is Rachel Shanahan they do not know what is the meaning of being NICE , She want me to pay 175000 for her listing and she DO NOT want to answer my Question about that home!! fishy and very mean and her agent name

Rachel Shanahan

CENTURY 21 Northwest

2227 W. Baseline Rd., Building B

Tempe, AZ 85283

(480) 947-7000

DO NOT CONTACT agents, Both treat the customer very bad and Nasty and I think their managers KNOWS about that!!!!!!!!!!

Read

You know what enjoy your lies and I will not even give you the chance to enjoy your habit of being rude to your customer,I wrote what happened not lies like you and this reviews will be for ever on that website to let the customers know about you and your manager and your policy!!! have fun with your way and with the reviews and I will not waist my time, because no change in this kind of people???

upset customer!!!!!!!!

This is all NOT at all what happened!! being rude and mean + dishonest will not lead to be successful ,trust me.

the customer has the right to ask all the questions and you was rude and mean and has no respect to any one and this is normal because your manger agree about this aggressive behavioral, good luck with your business!!!!!

oh one small advise!! there is some courses how to watch and stop your anger I think you and your manager need lots of hours there!!

I have never had an uphappy client. This client called in and wanted to buy a property.

She was very rude and started yelling at me on the phone. She was interested in a business opportunity property that currently had residents in that were not to be disturbed. She insisted she be allowed in to see the home. These residents were all elderly people needing assisted living and she wouldn't respect their right to privacy.

It is an unfortunate incident but in no way reflects the way I do business. I am a very honest and pleasant person with all of my clients.

hgad999
Review #306987 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Thunder Bay, Ontario - Why It may be your fault your unhappy with your mattress

I'm not happy with my Mattress Why it might be your fault or No ones.

When you research mattress reviews on the web and get the so called " independent sights" to give ratings on various mattress brands; what you always find is that the raters are not happy at least 40 percent of the time with what THEY bought. Any brand any price range 40 percent of the time people are not happy with their purchase at least when they contact a complaint ,I meen "review" site.

Let me give you ideas as to why this dissatisfaction rate is so seemingly high.

First as a rule happy people don't use these sites. Go to my own site and there you will find the happy people. But the idea of this blog is to deal with the unhappy people what's their problem, problems?

Let just say that most people when buying a mattress don't take it at all seriously. They don't go looking for a mattress to sleep on for them based on their needs, they go looking for a deal. Mattresses are personal items.They are medical devices almost. Buy the wrong one and you will see how fast it screws up your health. The very best mattress made in a particular catagory might be the worst mattress for you. So it does have to do with quality only. It also has to do with you finding a salesperson who knows their product, and their product should be sleep as well as mattresses. Ant the two of you or the three of you have to find what you need. I need your help to do this " I need your time and something more than just looking" and you need our expertise in knowing whats right for you after you tell us what you're going through and then you need to take responsibility for the final choice. Because I can hear what you say but I cant make you spend the amount of money you need to and I cant feel what you're feeling. We give 90 to 120 days to figure it out in the home after a purchase is made to see if its right and go at it again if you choose wrong.

Quality determines how long it feels the way it felt in the store, but a great quality mattress that's not for you is still great but it's not for you and if you buy it from me or anyone else you will be unhappy.

Another problem we see all the time when people shop for mattresses is people spend too little for there needs or don't express their needs or the salesman does not ask about their needs and they spend 600.00 on a mattress and after 4 years of use it's not like it used to be or it never worked at all.

Part of the problem is thatThe industry says this is possible because untrained sales staff are selling product and lets face it a clerk can sell a 600.00 mattress from a pretend 3000.00 MSRP to a deal shopper, and it takes a professional to sell a sleep aid to a person with a need discussing how its made and the value of that instead of " hey today only 2400.00 saving". The right salesperson the right attitude of the customer the right dialogue and the right promises made about the product to the customer and the customers would be more happy.

What are the right promises?

First mattresses don't last 10 or 25 years. Sears made these promises for years and people came to us in droves when they found out this was not true. We see this now again in Winnipeg with IKEA mattresses coming to town "big promises about durability so that an untrained clerk can sell something to a customer that a professional should be selling. Lets face it , it is easier to make a statement; this will last 25 years than it is to make a statement this could help your sleep, lets take some time here and figure out what you need. Ikea mattresses, 484 coils in a queen pocket coil in comparison to 858 in our mattress is not going to last 25 years is not going to reduce as much motion is not going to stay the way it feels in the store as long and will generally be a lot harder than people are comfortable with and again the warranty covers things that will never happen. Thats the way it is 60 percent of the time." We have legitimate warranties because anything made by a human can malfunction and we deal with these people, but we hear it too I'm not comfortable anymore and people think THATS warranty and it's not; and the cheaper the mattress the sooner you will not be comfortable and the larger you are as a person and the more health needs you have multiplies the affect. Does it start to sound like you need to purchase from and need to be sold to by a professional?

Mattresses if a proper amount is spent on them for the person using them last 8 years. If I sold a 500 lb. client a mattress made for a 90 lb. little girl even if it cost 500.00 It would not last 8 years it would last 2 and may never be proper for that client. If you are light and if you are less active and if your kids don't jump on the bed and if your health does not change a 1000.00 mattress might last 10 years but 1 year for every 120.00 spent and after 1000.00 you get better sleep for whatever "product specific' need specific" reason you bought that product, but you do not get a longer lifespan.

Why the long warranties then you ask. Its simple this is how its been done for 75 years and its illegal to get into a room to change it. Problems that seem solvable happen for real reasons. Here's the real reason you cant get a true warranty on your mattress. Ten years ago a major brand was sued by the US government for 2 million dollars because the manufactures of the same brand sat in a room and worked out the wholesale prices of the same products so as to have consistency of product specs and price inside their own Brand. Does not McDonalds sell Hamburgers at the same price at every store in a region. Yes, they do, but the manufactures lost the court fight " collusion" and since that time no one in the industry has been able to sit in a room and say a 40,000.00 car is warranted 3 years a 1000.00 bed should be 5 at the most. There would be another lawsuit. And one brand can't change on its own or be first because if you believe what Im writing you are the smart ones and the sad fact is many just buy there mattress by price and warrantee and figure out later that warrantee does not cover anything that is going to happen and thats why they are unhappy with their purchase. Their expectations were oversold to get the sale and thats the way its been done for 75 years.

It's sagging but not enough, its too hard now, not covered, too soft now, not covered, too much motion now not covered, too hot now not covered. If you buy a 600 or 1000.00 mattress and 6 years later something is not the same as it was when you bought it. Not covered. Warranty covers a specific thing. Whats that specific thing you ask, only Great mattresses, beyond 3/4 inch impression. Good mattresses beyond 1.5 inches and bad mattresses beyond 1.75 inches, and the biggest companies who use the most of these MSRP tactics and filler products have a standard of 2 inches, also covered are edgegaurd breakdown, bit remember any abuse and the warranty is void and your kids jumping on the bed is abuse and can void the warranty, changing light bulbs and standing on the bed can also void your warranty.

So how do you not get ripped off in this industry?

The problem is solved by the customer and the salesperson taking the buying process seriously. Is it wrong to ask you to spend between 80.00 to 180.00 per year per person to sleep depending on the health issues involved? What are the alternatives; Pills, 1 to 5 dollares a day. Chiropractor 60 dollares a visit. Massage 60 a visit. Cheap 700.00 mattress 3 years use 1 person, 233.00 per year cost. The cost of a great mattress that costs 1500.0 or more dollars is much cheaper than a deal that cost 600.00 and Ive got another piece of news for you, realize that today Brand on its own means NOTHING. Every Brands is done by franchisees who own the factory and determine on their own for the most part whats in the mattress that they name whatever they want, and again my other story those franchisees cant talk price to each other and don't make the same beds from one region to another. A Simm----s Black super duper is a super deluxe in the next region and a great cloud in the next and the way its built is decided by the franchisee making it. It's not a car it's not a boat it's not a Skidoo. Many of the Major Brands these days have gone bankrupt or are carrying serious debt load. " why do I care" I hear some of you saying" because the debt is paid by making the mattresses that cost 1000.00 with less in them then they used to have in them to pay more debt every time a unit is sold. Its called despecing.

I as a competent retailer who pays his bills and has a steak in looking after his customers, I have more control of the product you are buying than any brand name you may think you like; and here in lies the key to getting a proper mattress for you.

KWOW WHO you buy from and KNOW WHAT you are BUYING. Best Sleep Centre has been selling Mattresses for 21 years and the staff who work here most have been around 5 or more years and sales management for 10 years or longer. If the majority of the staff in a store has turned over in 2 years what should that tell you? Get a Brochure specific to the complete and total make up of the mattress you are looking at. EVERY component listed period. THE SAME information I get when I buy or the same information they get when they buy from the manufacturer, and REFUSE to buy from ANYONE who will not tell you in writing in a brochure specific to the exact mattress you are looking at and then find 2 or whatever your level of shopping comfort is and CHOOSE what feels good to you and choose the one thats built of the best materials at the best price. in Short make the industry change. ONLY YOU CAN STOP FOREST FIRES" Pardon me only you can keep you from being ripped off.

The other thing is that I David Keam and My personal friend the franchisee and my long term professional staff are the most important people in getting you a propper mattress. Over the 21 years we have been together we have decided a few things. 1 We don't use products that are designed to cheapen the cost, raise the profile" hight' of the mattress, and increase short term sales at long term pain for you and me. So we don't use cnvoluted foam we don't use fibres " silk, wool, and Dacron, in the top of the mattress, sounds sexy 'ssssssilk" but it compacts and is cheaper than good quality topper foam and we don't use low grade 1.0 and 1.35 lbs foam.

This is thew most important piece of furniture in your home. This and the pillow, and if you understand what you are buying you will pay less for it and be happier with it.

So to Tie up my title, take some responsibility for this very important purchase for the next 3 hours and make my industry give you as much written information as they have on the mattress you want to buy from them, and dont take no for an answer, Walk if they will not photocopy that book they go too to tell you the mattress they are showing you is SIMILIAR to the one you have written info on. Only by walking for lack of written information will you change this industry.

David Keam,PresidentBest Sleep Centre Inc.

Read
Review #306941 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306941.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Worst service ever!!!

The worst customer service and shipping I have ever had. Not only did the order take 4 days to place, it took a week to ship, then they damaged 2 of the items.

When they sent it back they only refunded the item and not resend me another. I had to re-order the item just to get them to process paperwork on it. On top of that they wouldn't process that for another 2 days. I have been waiting for 3 items for 2 weeks and only received 1.

Now its another week for the other items.

I encourage everyone to not buy anything from this company. So disappointed.

hliu
Loss
Review #306935 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Wilmington, North Carolina - Intoxicated Employee driving Customers Vehicle.

Auto repair shop sent employee out driving my repaired vehicle to pick me up after repairs had been made. He was given address and that I was standing outside waiting.

He drove right by me before he slammed on the brakes and backed up to my driveway. Employee was intoxicated. I was so shocked that I sat frozen in the seat once I realized what was happening. He reeked of alcohol and slurred his speech.

This employee commented to me that "he knew where I lived now). It was after this statement that I realized what was happening. When I got back at the shop to pay my bill I did not complain then because it looked to me that I was the only Non-employee there.

I felt intimidated. Happened 5:10 pm on 11/30/20012

Read
Review #306909 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306909.

Other Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Long Wait, Wrong Item Shipped, Rude Personell

After waiting three weeks for delivery of an item, I called customer service. Only then was I informed that the item was back-ordered.

Apologies were made as well as a promise that the item would be shipped ASAP. Weeks later the wrong item was shipped to me. I emailed customer service and received a computer-generated reply stating I would receive attention within 24 hours. Days later with no reply, I called and was put on hold for a half hour (understandable as it was now the beginning of the holiday season).

When I finally spoke to a rep, she was extremely rude, so much so that I asked to whom I was speaking. SHE HUNG UP! I called again the next day because I thought there would be a shorter wait time. This rep was also rude.

At this point I have sent the item back that was erroneously with a promise of a credit for the shipping as well as the item to my account. I will post with the results.

Read
Review #306890 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306890.

Other Company in Bullhead City, Arizona - Hiring policy etc. clearing house

ATTENED KNIGHT ORIENTATION 11/26 THRU 11/29 AND AT THE END OF THE ORIENTATION THEY TOLD ME EVERYTHING WAS GOOD, MY MRB, PHYSICAL, DRUG TEST, AND BACKGROUD CHECK, AND WORK HISTORY. AT END OF DAY I WAS TOLD THEY COULD NOT HIRE ME BECAUSE OF THE CLEARING HOUSE REJECTED MY EMPLOYMENT FOR KNIGHT.

I WAS NOT GIVEN A REASON FOR THE REJECTION . I WAS NEW OUT OF SCHOOL AND WAS DEVASTED BY THIS . I CAN DEAL WITH NOT BEING HIRED BUT TO NOT KNOWING WHY IS VERY DIFFICULT, BECAUSE I NEED A JOB AND DONT KNOW IF ANY OTHER COMPANY WILL HIRE ME. I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL , THAT WOULD HAVE KEPT ME FROM BEING HIRED.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THE REASON I WAS TURNED DOWN.

I TALKED TO SEVERAL PEOPLE AT THE COMPANY AND THEY SAID THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE THE REASON , ONLY THAT IS WAS SENT FROM THE CLEARING HOUSE. I WOULD APPRECIATE AN ANSWER TO THIS IT WOULD HELP SO MUCH IN MY JOB SEARCH , BECAUSE I FEEL THIS IS A MISTAKE AND COULD BE FIX, IF ONLY I COULD GET SOME HELP.

Read
Review #306885 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306885.

HGTV and DIY TV programing

I'm sick of house hunters, love it or list it million dollar room, selling new york, LA, or any other place they show the same thing every week and weekend with all of these design shows they have like design on a dime, designing for the sexies, design cent, I like Hi=Low, elbo room, designed to cell carter can, gardening by the yard, color correction, get it sold, Hammer head, candice tell all run my makeover, myles of style, spice up my kitchen, devin design,deserving design Shop this room, Urban Oasis,Kitchen Cousins, Flea market flips is alright but you could build a real show off of that by having people buy stuff from a flea market and re-do it and put it in there homes, rate my room. Any of the old programs that help people on a budget fix there homes up.

I'm not in the top 3%, I still want the e-mail address and phone # and a physical address of all of the sponser for HGTV and DIY. We need to contact them and let them know how disappointed we are with the programing, and they need to advsie HGTV and DIY T.V. to put those programs back on that we love or we will take our business and shop at another store. We want change.

HGTV and DIY go back to your roots and put programs back on that will help the average person not the top 3%. the people on a serious budget.

Read

I have never heard of most of the programs that you say you like. They must be on DIY.

I agree, I don't like Selling NY, Selling LA, etc. I did like Design on a Dime, Designed to Sell, and I like My First Place, and Property Virgins, however, I don't like that as well, with Egypt, as I did with Sandra. I watch them for entertainment, as there isn't much that I can do to change my apartment, other than get a little bit smaller furniture and I can't afford to do that, so I watch these programs purely for entertainment.

All the channels have the same shows over and over, even the Flip This House programs. I used to like to watch that, but who wants to see the same program with the same wise guy flippers 100 times.

Review #306851 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306851.

Other Company in Corona, California - Worst costumer service!

I purchased a HID system ( H13 ) Hidgeeks.com back in 11-05-11. No instructions were send with my order.

send three e-mails asking for them but never got an answer, have the kit installed by a professional and it worked fine for six months, then one of the two balasts burned out I did wrote four times asking for a replacement with no answer, the one year warranty expired with no results a month ago ( 11-14- 2012 ) send another e-mail asking for info on the model number for this part so I can BUY a replacement but as usual never got an answer, NOT EVEN IF I OFFER TO PAY FOR IT !.

So is back to my original factory lights and no money. I do not recommend anybody from buying anything from this people

Read
Review #306837 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306837.

Other Company in Fort Collins, Colorado - Loosing channel 9? BAH!!!!

Package deal to get the channels we want and now of th loosing Channel 9??? come on!!

Better deals come up to upgrade and am denied because I am already a customer. Is that fair?Prices were higher than quoted because they didn't tell me about the "hidden" costs!!!! I am on a budget and they assured me it would be within $15.00 of what the other company charged with the added channels I wanted.

Now I am stuck with a 2 year contract. Do NOT take channel 9 away!!!The young man who installed everything was tops!

Read
Review #306805 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer306805.