1.2

Other Company - It's just *** up that every time you do a survey you all got to buy some *** I did the survey I have not been awarded my credit card or $1,000 that's all I want

All I want is my check I did them damn surveys I just want to check credit card something from you guys ***

DismalGoldenOriole352
Problems with payment
Review #1475768 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Other Company - Getting hung up on

You call me over 20 times a day, I answer to tell you I have found coverage. You immediately hang up on me!

Take me off your calling list!

When you call and I ask where you are from your reps get rude. I would go without coverage before i buy from you and you ignorant annoying reps!

RotundGiantSchnauzer201
Review #1475591 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Over 3 months for a 2 week job and still not done.

We hired this company to do a paver patio with gazebo and fire pit area with seating wall. While the work that has been completed looks professional we hired them to start the job on 10/3/18.

It is now 2/19/19 and the job is still not done. It has been over 3 months for a job that was supposed to take 2 weeks and is completely because of their own doing. I have heard every excuse in the book from the owner about why they can't come out to work on the patio. Not only is the work not done, but they have left their equipment in our yard this whole time as well.

I am really surprised we have not received a complaint from our HOA because there is a big saw, wheel barrow, ladders and some other equipment that is just sitting in our yard, and has been for over 3 months. It is not just the fact that it has taken this long to do our job, though, it is also about the horrendous lack of communication.

Trying to get a response from the owner of this company is like pulling teeth. I will not under any circumstances ever hire this company to do any landscaping projects again.

Read
Review #1475441 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1475441.

Other Company - Fraud charge for $433.62 For IFIT

I just got an AMEX fraud alert at midnight for a change for $433.62. I guess this the time of night they put fraud charges through so it would go unnoticed. Good to know AMEX automatically dexlined the charge and told me to call them to cancel the card.

Problems with payment
Review #1475250 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1475250.
2.6

Bruce Tarras of Chilliwack

Update by user Feb 19

BRUCE TARRAS DID SIGN A PETITION AND CIRCULATE PETITION ENTITLED "cAN YOU sUPPORT BRUCE TARRAS". tHIS WAS AFTER HE ACTUALLY SAID DOWN AT MY TABLE ACROSS FROM ME IN aUGUST 2017 AND SAID THAT HE WOULD NOT LET AN EAST INDIAN PERSON INTO HIS HOUSE.

OF COURSE HE IS A RACIST AND SO I THOUGHT I WOULD TALK TO HIM REASONABLY ABOUT IT THE NEXT A.M. SO I WAITED UNTIL HE WAS NEITHER DRUNK OR EITHER HIGH ON POT LIKE HE ALWAYS IS AND I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN HIM LIKE AND TOLD HIM HIS IDEAS ARE SO WRONG BUT IT DID NOT MATTER YOU SEE. HE SAID "I HEARD YOU SAY BAD BAD THINGS ABOUT HOMELESS PEOPLE" (I DO NOT KNOW IN WHOSE IMAGINATION HE COULD EVER THINK SUCH A THING AS HE SURE DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME I REALIZED. HE SURE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE NIGHTS I WENT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND WITH AN OVERAGE OF FOOD LEFTOVER FROM THE CAFETERIA AT TRIUMF - UBC - WHERE WE WOULD TAKE THAT FOOD AND FEED IT TO THE PEOPLE AND THE JUNKIES IN DARK AND IN THE NIGHT IN THE ALLEYS AROUND MAIN AND HASTING - ME DRESSED IN HER DAUGHTERS CLOTHING0 I REALIZED AT THAT POINT THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT IN DISCUSSING THIS FURTHER WITH AN IRRATIONAL MIND ..

AND IS IT EVER IRRATIONAL DID I FIND. HE ALSO THEN TOLD ME THAT THE IRISH WERE SLAVES AND THAT THE GUY HE BOUGHT HIS SMOKES FROM IN CHILLIWACK (AT A CONVENIENCE STORE IN CHILLIWACK, B.C.) INVOLVED IN SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES. EVEN SAYING "ITT DID NOT MATTER AS HE (BRUCE TARRAS" HIMSELF WAS KEEPING AN EYE ON HIM YU SEE EVEN GOING SO FAR AS TO SAY THAT "I LISTEN TO AL JAZEERA ALL THE TIME'. NOW IT SURE APPEARS TO ME AS IT WILL TO YOU ALL THAT HE SEEMS TO EXHIBIT A REAL FEAR OF PEOPLE THAT SEEMS TO BE MUSLIM PEOPLE ..

DOES IT TO YOU. I THINK THAT ANY MUSLIM PERSON LIVING AROUND IN CHILLIWACK SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THIS THOUGHT PATTERN THAT IS ALIVE IN WELL IN THIS SP[ECIFIC INDIVIDUAL. AFTER THAT, OF COURSE, IT GOT WORSE AS HE CIRCULATED AN ONLINE PETITION WITH THE WORDS "PLEASE SUPPORT BRUCE TARRAS". THIS IS A SUPPORT TOMMY ROBINSON PETITION YOU SEE.

TOMMY RACIST IS REFERRED TO IN THE PRESS AS A RACIST THUG. THERE ARE MANY OTHER THINGS SAID ABOUT HIM IN THE NEWS NOW. THE BRITISH POLICE DO NOT SUPPORT TOMMY ROBINSON (THIS IS AN ASSUMED NAME BY THE WAY) AFTER THAT BRUCE DID SAY HE HAD TO MOVE FROM MAPLE RIDGE BECAUSE THE CHINESE WERE MOVING IN DOES ANYWAY GET THE THREAD HERE AT ALL. I AM SURE NOT JUMPING TO ANY CONCLUSIONS AM I????

I HAVE A COPY OFF THIS PETITION IN BOTH SOFT AND HARD COPY IN BLACK AND WHITE AND IT SHOULD BE CIRCULATED TO ONE AND ALL TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BRUCE SIGNED A PETITION IN SUPPORT OF SUCH AN INDIVIDUAL. THE QUESTION REMAINS WHY WOULD HE DO SUCH A THING? WHY DID HE BUY HIS GIRLFRIEND A T-SHIRT WITH THE WORDS "GIRLFRIEND OD A PROUD IRISH MAN". HIS LAST NAME, YOU SEE, IS SCOTTISH SO IT IS QUITE A PUZZLE IS IT NOT.

HIS GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME HE WAS A NARCISSIST BUT SHE ACTUALLY TEXTED HIS FATHER ON A CELL PHONE SAYING HIS OWN FATHER WAS A NARSISICICST WHO WAS LOOKING UP ALL AROUND THE INTERNET TO FIND OUT WHY BRUCE IN HER OWN WORDS WAS "SO MEAN TO HER". SHE EVEN TOLD ME BRUCE TOLD HER HE HAD TTO BE MEAN TO HER BECAUSE HE GREW UP IN A MILITARY FAMILY. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT ANWAY? ONE THING FOR CERTAIN BRUCE TARRAS SAID HE WAS SO NICE AND PROFESSIONAL WHEN HE WENT INTO EAST INDIAN PEOPLE'S HOMES WORKING FOR ADT AS AN INSTALLER/SERVICE PERSON BUT WOULD NOT LET ONE OF THEM INTO HIS HOUSE.

INTERESTING PERSPECTIVE. I AM SURE YOU WILL BELIEVE ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHO TOMMY ROBINSON IS REALLY AND WHAT HIS REAL NAME IS.

Original review posted by user Feb 18

Bruce Tarras was the one ultimately responsible for causing my green van to be sold to a Christmas tree farm in Pitt Meadows British Columbia Canada. He is also the one who said that he would not let an East Indian person into his house and that he felt there was something strange going on at the convenience store because the fellow was listening to a foreign radio station but like Bruce said "it did not matter anyway because he (Bruce listened to Al Jazeera all the time".

Bruce Tarras, most likely, has put his signature illegally on the transfer papers when he sold the green van to that farm in Pitt Meadows. I know this beyond certainty as the Ridge Meadows R.C.MP.

told me this was a fact. So, I am sure that the paperwork does, in fact, reveal all the necessary information I actually need to go ahead to proceed with charges against him.

Bruce Tarras said the Irish were slaves too

Sherry20172017

Bruce Tarras circulated a petition in support of Tommy Robinson aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon a racist thug from England This is after saying he would not let an East Indian person into his house. Also seems to think that the people in the convenience store in Chilliwack are doing something suspicious because they listen to a non-English radio station and then he said: "it does not matter anyway because I (meaning him - Bruce) listen to Al Jazeera all the time".

He also said he would not let an East Indian person into his house, circulated a Facebook petition supporting Tommy Robinson aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Racism at its finest. Even in Chilliwack

This is true

@Sherry20172017

true

View more comments
fraud case against Bruce Tarras
Loss
Preferred solution
I wish to get my money back
Review #1475190 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Notice of job relocation.

I accepted a job from the aurora office in colorado on my jobstack.. Some girl from the westminister office took me off the ticket and put me on another ticket without my notice.

This is costing me a days pay.

I cannot accecpt tthat ticket my schedule this week. I need my name off that ticket so I can acceppt future tickets on my jobstack.

Read
Review #1474697 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1474697.
5.0

Other Company - I need my money google mister or mosis trick

My bank were verify for long to this time google the marster of criminal the not send my money for me.

NuttyHornShark
Review #1474525 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - 2 dif. Co' s

Marketing firm answered.

Time zone is wrong

Google is , possibly in on it.

Personal opinion based on gov t

Inquiry, and personal past experiences. MO, dis ,, is how they run. ( this is .....).

ManyMonitorLizard
Review #1474211 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - BEWARE!

Hired Camilo Montoya to do a complete kitchen. Did not do what I asked, had to call him 3 times to come back and fix the problems.

The 4th time he stated that he was not coming back and hung up on me. He is very nice at first but once he is paid beware.

SpecificWhippet
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1472996 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Robert Payne

Very neat. Scammers robert.r.payne@gmail.com. Cheated for $ 800.

Very mean man.Robert Payne

Problems with payment
Review #1472490 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1472490.