Other Company in Miami, Florida - Bad service , bad quality , worse managment ever

I never gonna make my kitchen with them again ,, the Manager of Doral Store mr German Soto is very unprofessional i made my kitchen with them before and was ok but now i made a new kitchen and was mistake plus mistake all the time , very bad quality and no customer service at all and if you have a problem with them and you need to speak with the manager good luck , he never answer the phone and if he does it he talk to you like if you are a piece of sh***t , very bad experience i spend a lot of money for nothing bcz now i have to hire another company to fix what they did in my kitchen ,,,, no more panda kitchen for sure !!! No moreeee!!!!

Loss
Review #364647 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer364647.

Victor Westbrook

Update by user Aug 13, 2014

I now have some pictures of him and his phone numbers if anyone is interested... E-mail or call me.....

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2013

This gentleman portrays to be a business man/entrepreneur!!!!! He goes on the dating websites and tries to lure women into loaning him money or being a partner with him.

He uses the fact that he can get business loans if one is a female and the other partner is black. I loaned him money as a friend and he never paid me back. His drivers license has his old address on it.

I want to take hime to small claims court, but without his current address, I wouldn't know how to do it. He owes me over $400 which he said he would pay back.

Read

Has anyone recently been fooled by this man?

I hate to put this on here, mostly bc of my embarrassment ,

but I really just do it for the future victims. Victor has been living with me for the past several years.

I know your stories are true bc he did the same to me. He borrowed thousands of dollars in the beginning of our relationship. Which of course, I didn't ever see again. He did pay the bills here in my home, but if you are my man, then you would be doing that anyways, so it wasn't payback.

I asked him to leave many many , MANY times. He refused. He got another girlfriend . A teacher, but remained IN MY HOUSE.

He then proceeded to make up an 11 page manifesto/article claiming outrageous things about my character, it included naked pics that he stole from my phone. He then sent it to my two bosses. I too have a restraining order against him bc he is absolutely vindictive and will stop at nothing to embarrass and harass you if he doesn't get ALL of his way. Actually, I don't know what he is capable of.

And, as he ended his document about me, trying to get a single mother of three fired,..... Good Luck.

Someone please email me a picture of this guy. I think I know who you all are talking about and where he lives/is. dlwis08@gmail.com

Bluff City, Tennessee, United States #1209942
@Anonymous

Does anyone have a update on this guy? He got my wife and I for a lot of money a few years back.

Wrote us a hot check at my business in Donelson. My name is Steven.

Please email me at Airborne122362@yahoo.com. thanks

615-691-1019 and 615-924-7735 are his phone numbers

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #878438

He works as a general manager n Bellevue on hwy 70

i filed a police report against him this week. you don't have to have his address just his name. you don't even have to go to the police station just call them 615-862-8600 and they take your report on the phone.

He works at the Bellevue burger king on hwy 70 south

Everyone feels sorry for him

He has fooled everybody report it stolen

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #789835
@Anonymous

going on monday. sucks i was such a sucker and actually bent over backwards cause i felt sorry for this guy

He works at the Bellevue burger king on hwy 70 south

i am going to the courthouse and police station monday.

i dont know how that works since we have a contract even though he hasnt paid me in three months so it is basically stolen. i am an ***, as he sure fooled me and he seemed legit

Just report it stolen, then he'll get arrested when he's driving

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States #789789

so if victor reads this you have my truck and now your phone is turned off. i suggest you call me and get the stuff straightened out.

the white yukon denali is mine................

anyone on here happen to have current info for victor

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #792288

Barry

I mean when you live your life as a *** you are very believable! He is a master manipulator, and knows how to get exactly what he wants!

So your located in Clarksville? Are you a business that sells cars?

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #878442

He works at the Bellevue burger king on hwy 70

Yes he is a manager at burger king on hwy 70 south 7116 hwy 70 south

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #774506

Coward

Let me say this I know Karen and many here were I work still do and she worked for several months for the state at the mental health institute more men talked about how they were stalked by her and I would tell her that I work in dietary we seen text from her that tell something different then what she is saying this woman is crazy anybody hit me up I have the flyer Tameka and don't f with me your daughter works second shift here othing like your crazy ***!!! Two of the guys were married and still here omuiI can't believe this dayum site everyone's looking at here.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #774383
@tameka 22

Hi Tamika (aka - Victor)

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #774409
@tameka 22

You gave yourself away Victor again posing as other people. How come Tameka 22 from 1/16 and State from 1/3 both said the same wording "dayum"? Must be the same person, right Victor (aka: Tameka 22 and State)

Actually this is his number 615 809 6840 and I believe lives at 100 Trails Circle #116 in Nashville off Bell Road

@Anonymous

Good one Victor thank you so much for putting my , Karen's, information out there who you stole from... Thanks for contacting my apartment complex try to get me kicked out..

Just because you aren't man enough to take your punishment... Women if you want to call that phone number that's fine because it's mine... Ksuek1...

I got an order of protection so if you contact me again, my apartment complex or my jobs then you'll go to jail!!! You're just mad that someone called you out on your *** childish games because you can't afford to take care of yourself non educated and love to take advantage of women!!!

@Anonymous

Ok, Victor, you want to put out numbers out there:

Cell: 615-300-3405

Office: 888-541-5592, ext. 102

Fax: 615-394-8787

@ksuek1

Karen I emailed you. I need some info from you please :-)

Karen Kramer

@Anonymous

Ksuek1 help me I just got fired from my job damit email me back please!!

@Anonymous

You want to take someone to small claims don't ask to be harmed first besides we saw your text your not telling it right baby oh did someone put a gun to your head for the money come see the flyer umm your not telling the truth not even on the amount lol

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #774384
@stewarts ferry

That's ok, I have something signed by him saying it was a loan.

His number is 615 924 7735

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #772419

I posted the message about 15 minutes ago as anonymous stating I had just came across this website with these complaints. I didn't realize u could create a profile so this is me blessedntenn72.

I just came across this website after searching his name on internet bcuz he started threatening me by texts this past week and had a female call my employer but no one was in and says he's gonna send pics and texts which would have been from when we were dating over a year ago to my employer unless u delete these messages off I suppose this website which I haven't posted on by Monday. I wish everyone posting on here would post again and say a first name or initials so he knows it's not me.

He says he's taking me to court if comments not removed by then. If he does that then I will pursue a case against him and hope all of you do the same with me in the same court or case so they know it's many women and what y'all posted is true. He thinks the anonymous ones are me I guess. I can't believe he has my number still after a year.

And knows where I work.

I did make threats at first almost a year ago to make it public he scammed me outta money but I let it go bcuz it was too much worry but now he's acting like the victim after I forgot all about him and moved on with my life.

It started I have a restraining order

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #772220

he's posting trying to makeall the women he has cheated out their money look bad instead of being a man and earning his own his fake company is creative marketing management we gotta stick together be strong this is 2014 this is Tennesee we need to get him brought in to answer for this and other lives he has messed up

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #772218

Yep. He's posting trying to mislead cause link shutdown discredit all the women he has stolen from fake company Creative Marketing Management, Restaurant Consulting Management, Nashville TN. Fake website www.cmmbusinessconsulting.com, www.movemyrestaurant.com, 888-541-5592ext102, 615-924-7735 we have to stick together be strong this is 2014

@anonymous

Yes we all need to stick together. He has threatened to call my employer today and send pics and texts which would b from a year ago when we were dating if I did not delete all of the messages on a website which as of yesterday I just found this and assume this is what he's talking about.

He's been texting my phone so I'm gonna block the number. If he contact me or my employer any more then I am going to do a police report and pursue restraining order as another women u emailed yesterday says she's doing too.

We are the victims here not him.

@blessedntenn

you have his phone numbers now.... tell the police....

@blessedntenn

Are there any police warrent out for this guy

#772039

e-mail me at ksuek11@gmail.com if you want me to send you the picture I have.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #772421
@Anonymous

ksuek11 I just emailed u.

@Anonymous

I keep emailing you and you won't respond hit me up so I know what to do girl

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #771955

Narcissistic Sociopath

ksuek1

I put his picture as my profile picture, it won't be on here long. Because he keeps harassing me.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #772422

ksuek11 I just emailed u

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #772424
@ksuek1

Ksuek he just started harassing me this past week.

@ksuek1

I wish a *** would take my picture and do what this person is doin Id go looking for them if I knew who they were and run them over lol

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #774391
@dumb person

I got his picture because he gave me a copy of his drivers license saying he would pay me back, that's how I got his picture.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #769886

That's him. Brags about how well he speaks, claims he sound like an educated white man.

Whines when things dont go his way. Post his pic. His business is a fake fraud setup to make him seem legit. He don't work just lounges around until he can cheat another woman outta her pay.

Post his pic. Fake businessman!

I'm not going to stoop to ur level and argue with you I'm a well-educated woman who wanted to find someone to love... And I wanted to warn woman because he took advantage of me and other women... So if you stick it up for douche bag like him then you're not even worth listening to!!!!

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #768193

Well I check the site out myself and I have a male friend who was on it he said a lot of women are prostituting on the site so how smart are any of you lol I hope not but who's to say who's not prostituting cause your there if you were not you would not be here.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #768199
@Anonymous

Really, I guess you know what you're talking about!!!! I guess you're one too....

I went on this site to warn women..... I guess you have messed with him and love him!!!! lol.... He'll take advantage of you too!!!!!

I want to find love and am older, don't do the bar scenes...

My daughter met her husband on there so I gave it a try.... So know what you're talking about before you say something.......

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #768347
@Anonymous

You sound crazy and I feel for you looking for love but why hide who you are if your so credible yourself? And happy for your daughter you sound precious if I were *** I'd take you to dinner but if it don't go well you might go online or Jerry Springer an do me in lol

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #768190

I think he changes his name on POF and doesn't use his real picture because he's duped too many women. When I saw him on there he had a picture of a dog....

Isn't that the truth of him....

I guess that should have given me a clue about him, that he is a dog.... The dog intrigued me....

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #771027
@Anonymous

How funny. He has a picture of a dog on there when I met him.

It was in December of 2012 when I met him. Yes that is suiting for him to have a dog.

I wish I had saved some pics of him to post on here.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #768166

How can I get a hold of the ladies has stolen from?

No problem jaysmail003@gmIl.com

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #772425
@Anonymous

We all need to post first names and email address

What's his name on POF?

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #767811

When you ask me to post something on this *** crazy website Tracy I did it and now you can't be reached or return my calls at work? Wow!!

don't even know this dayum dude you just as crazy!!! You owe me money girl when can I get paid?

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #771033
@state

LOL Victor you are crazy to put this post on there. This sounds like this is Victor commenting trying to make it seem like someone else and that someone got him to post on here as a fake.

Its obvious these posts are from more than one person that Victor has screwed over. Karma!

I need to look on my old phone to see if I can find any old pics so I can post them.

That does sound like him

Let me see if I can post his picture on here

Can u all confirm his description? Is he a Black male, age 48-49 years, bout 5' 8", 225lbs, kinda muscular, round face, bald head, prominent lump in center of his forehead?

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #764626
@anonymous

Yep that sounds about like him. He was a very proper talking man. He was driving a black tahoe I think it was but that was a year ago.

he still does

Which news station are you calling??

Careful makes sense. The news will expose the person who conned you.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #757446

I'm calling the news and asking them o make women aware of this cad! That's a shame that women are trusting and this limp *** impersonator of a man uses decent people.

The news can investigate this *** and find himself and put his info out for the world to see. I don't know this fool. It if you want to do something call the Nashville news station.

Enough calls will get some action. You'll help other trusting people not to be scammed by that heartless cad.

Be careful women, he's out there stalking people now.... He called my apartment complex, my old job, and the anonymous text messages I'm getting, he even said he knew my daughter and said to watch out...

I hope he does call the police then maybe I'll get my money back.....

Yes, Victor keep harassing me and then I'll really go after my money and so will all the other women, because I will then give them your contact information. Bring it on ***....

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #765853
@Anonymous

Hey I am getting texts from an 805 # saying that it is an attorney and that this is their final attempt to contact me this way before they have me served at my job. They wanted my email address to email important documents to.

I gave it to them and tried to call the number back but it would not go through. First of all I have not done anything for an attorney to be contacting me so I am thinking he is trying to pull some scam again.

And attorneys would not text someone--they would call them. Anyone had any texts like that?

Dallas, Texas, United States #774376
@Anonymous

I have not, just his harassment at the jobs and apartments. He won't sue anyone because then his game will be completely up. Then he'll have to figure out another way to *** people out of their money.

Thanks gals for sticking up with this. He is a user and always been and always will be until someone calls him out on it, but then it will probably take numerous times of someone calling him out for him to realize.

I deleted his number. When I called it a woman answered and didn't know him.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #748200

Ms Shelly you say you don't have that kind of time then why you on here posting about him and defending him in the first place? Ms Diva lol.

If I had more time I would make posters of his picture and name and tell everyone he is a *** artist. I may do that after Christmas. He is not gonna shoot anyone. He is big wimp and changed his number from the one I had.

I googled his name to see if he had any complaints is how I even found that original post. His chicken *** posted a response wanting it taken down. I may even go as far and to report him to the better business bureau. If any of you real ladies on here other than the diva have his number or any addresses please post them!

I think he may even be ***! He acts like ***.

Dallas, Texas, United States #774378
@Anonymous

I went to channel 2 investigators to report him.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #748195

Anonymous I agree with you in your comment to Ms Shelley. I have posted some under anonymous because I dont want my name splattered all over the internet.

He told me he lived in Franklin and office downtown. He was supposedly renovating a buiding near the airport and that is what I loaned him $1100 for so he did not lose what he had in it because supposedly his partner backed out. He also talked to me about going into business together since I am white and he is black. He also got a copy of my credit report so his friend could help me get a couple things off of it.

For Ms. Shelley, I have a masters degree and my own house and my own car so I am not a dummy. He is just a user and talks a good talk. If I saw him out I would kick his butt.

He will get whats coming to him one of these days. He is the one that will meet his Maker.

He didnt want to talk religion so he is probably not a Christian.

Dear Ms. Shelley.....

By the way he's a business man/entreprenuer, he was going to help me with my credit. So yes, this is a consumer sight and he is the business. So I'm doing nothing wrong here.

By the way ladies. He is going on line and sending threatening text messages to my cell phone, so please be careful and beware.

You must be his wife or not used by him... We trusted and was used, more than one person...

If it was just one person I would understand but not the case... Good luck to u because he'll use u too....

Plus he's used too many women who is he gonna pick to shoot!!! I'm a business woman too and want to warn women about him!!!!!

Hard working Diva here MsShelly

This is CRAZY! I work with someone that posted on here and I have to say are you all women?

I am a mother, good job, own "my" home and car! and do not have the kind of time that you supposed women? have like this lol. If someone owes you money you see them in a store..

Why would you freeze? a normal person would ask them for there money? (two sides to every story) then you get online and post about it and is this not borderline stalking? People die for that *** (lol) I am not defending the dude but what real person goes on a website thats really about businesses and consumer complaints(?) and post a persons full name?

OMG.. lol If someone did this to me and posted my full name and did not reveal yourself! I would say watch your back.. I would shoot you!!

if I found you out. This is not confusing, a person that goes to this length, has some issues so I am going to protect me and mine.

I sm surprised girlfriend at you dont lower yourself like these other tricks here.. Ya'll can have this stuff!!

I saw him at Food Lion at Priest Lake Shopping Center. He told me he lived downtown and his drivers license he gave me a copy of has an Antioch address, when I googled that address it says he lives there.

I haven't investigated further. He told me he uses the Fed Ex copy place a lot on Donnelson Pike. He is looking at businesses in that area to renovate. hahaha!!!!

So I'm betting he still lives in Antioch. That's why on POF he doesn't use a picture, that was a red flag to me but *** me didn't notice it....

OMG I saw him at the grocery store tonight and I froze!!! Then I get a no caller ID number no one talking, so I called his old number and a woman answered he changed his number....

Old Hickory, Tennessee, United States #744373
@Anonymous

What store did you see him at and in what city? He told me he lives in Franklin.

Also he said he went to a gym to workout in Franklin.

I would love to meet up with him in person somewhere especially with my fiance'!

LOL! Hilarious, I met him and had the same type of encounter with him as well.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #738961
@Rather not say

Wow, I just hope we can help other women with this!!!!

#719269

Can I ask how u guys met him? I mt him on a dating website, POF!!!!!

@Ksuek1

I met him on POF. He wanted to get married lol.

He said he would rather die than ask me for money. DId you see he commented on here?

@Ksuek1

I heard he's married to to someone who owns Bowling Green Massage in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Be careful, he knows someone who works at a credit bureau and he said he would help me straighten out my credit.

He can't ruin my credit anymore than it is, I feel sorry for someone who might trust him and he gets their SS#. Also, he said we could go into business together because I'm a white female and he's a black male. We could get small business loans together because of our races and male/female thing. I was ***, I will never be *** again.

Hopefully women will google him and see this and not fall for his *** butt anymore.

Thanks gals for believing me, someone needs to stop him. God sees what he does.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #768197

Ksuek1,

I need to get in touch with you!!!

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #706938

He did the exact same thing to me but I loaned him $1100. I did have all of the text messages saved where it said it was a loan and that he agreed to pay me back but I deleted them and let it go. Karma will get him!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #718436
@tootrustingt same thing to me over 4000.00he is a *** needs to be put in jail. :(
@scubadiver

OMG! $4000.

That is nuts. I am grateful that he only got me for $600. I can't believe he is still doing this to women. He got me over 2 years ago.

Same scenario, dating website, rather die than ask me for money, will pay me back I promise!!! Yeah right!! Not only does he take from women, he takes from businesses too. If you do a search you will find that he has portrayed himself as a consultant to many businesses and ended up stealing money from them.

Wow!! When will he get his?

View more comments
Loss
Review #364640 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in York, Pennsylvania - It just didnt hold up to the way you advertised it

it dropps on my side and feel like im going to fall off i was wondering how long the warranty is good for i would like to get another mattress but would have a hard time bevasudse of what was said about your being the best do you really offer a best mattress? i have a big lump in the middle of the bed i just doesnt hold up ike it clamed it would have i would be happy with a dicount of some sort i would feel that you care what you sel and 305 WOULDNOT DO IT THANK YOU FOR LISTING TO MY COMPLINBT

Loss
Review #364540 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer364540.

Other Company in Woking, England - Faulty Bluetooth Unit

I purchased a reconditioned Range Rover Bluetooth unit from this individual. Within two weeks, the unit stopped working.

I paid £ 200 in good faith and this individual refused to refund my money. AVOID this individual. He seems to supply faulty reconditioned items, which have been reconditioned from faulty units!

When you complain, he is deliberately difficult and will make any excuse not to refund. Land Rover have confirmed that the unit is faulty and for the record, at this stage I am not having them install a new unit - their diagnosis is completely unbiased and is based on a thorough test.

AVOID!!!AVOID!!!

Loss
Review #364514 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer364514.

Other Company - BEWARE: Dishonest postings

The complaints/grievances filed by the username Dbraunanderson, were caused by personal rage and envy to defame specific companies, on several consumer based websites. Please note that these complaints are ALL 100% false, bearing no truth and fueled by drug/alcohol abuse and lack of self confidence.

The user has been known to make brash complaints in order to hinder business efforts of well intentioned individuals.

There are many clients that speak highly and recommend the very companies being defamed by the user name listed herein. Please be weary of ANY post or comment generated by this person as it is based on zero factual value.

truthtosetfree
Tags
  • Sandy s Perfect Find Gallery
Loss
Review #364411 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Director of Operations - UWIN (United Wealth Investors Network)

Jazz Dexter lures victims into real estate partnerships with his irresistible real estate deals built upon fraud.

He then commits extortion through intimidation, threats, blackmail and filing fraudulent Mechanic's Liens and Dept. of Labor Liens. He is betting that the victims are better off to just pay him and let it go rather than lose more money to attorney's to fight him.

One of his partners in crime is James Leis with UWIN (Unlimited Wealth Investors Network) and Renatus Education Advisory Board Member.

His other partner is Edward Cathcart of American Dreamworks Realty.

Together they conspire and extort funds from unknowing victims.

CKyle
Review #364400 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Thanks to DR LUKMAN for helping me to get back my lover

Thank you thank you DR LUKMAN for what you have just done, for helping me getting my husband who left me with two kids years ago to me I thank you so much the great DR LUKMAN of templeofsolution@live.com for Bringing back my family i am great full and will always be if you also Need his help his email ( templeofsolution@live.com ) My name is elen jones I am from Spain i want to share my happiness with the general public of what DR LUKMAN of Africa has done for me in the last few weeks i was once in love this guy called McCarty we in love with each other until traveled out of my state for two year and we promise ourselves to be together forever, but before return from my journey he where now having another lover when i try to come back to he. He told me i should go away i love him so much that i could not let he go just like that then i told a friend about it and she advice me and recommend this man DR LUKMAN for me when i visit he at templeofsolution@live.com he only ask me to buy some items for sacrifices to help me get my ex back and he actually did it and it work well and today I am happy in case any one is out there with same problem or any kind I advice he or she to contact this man today at templeofsolution@live.com and with what he did for me I believe he can also help you thank once again DR LUKMAN ...

YOU CAN CALL HIM ON HIS CELL PHONE +2348073082462

ELEN JONES

Spain

ELEN
Loss
Review #363923 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Delhi, Delhi - Complaint against Motor Mechanic

I wanted to know where can i file a complaint against a motor mechanic? who cheated me.

I get repaired my Honda Activa 2 months back from a local motor mechanic named SATISH and now whole engine of my vehicle is chocked. I contacted him again and again from last two months and he said i have no guarantee of anything. I am very much harassed by that Mechanic (Satish), his shop is

at Chaukhandi Chowk, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi-18.

Please Help me. ! I have no Idea what to do??

I am very thankful to you.

Tarun

9555415442.

tarun
Loss
Review #363523 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Unethical, dishonest, poor quality

Onlfin jewelry manufacturing/ Alibaba has no regard for copyrights or intellectual property. They will not hesitate to steel from small American business.

While a law suite against a Chinese company is useless, companies based in America that stock a knocked off product are certainly subject to litigation. It is illegal to sell a product that violates copyright law. I would venture to guess that most if not all of there designs are stolen.

They have made an exact replica of one of my designs, I will not hesitate to have my lawyer contact stores selling this product. It personally sickens me to see the lack of morality shown by Alibaba.

pissedconsumer4879
Tags
  • onlfin jewelry
  • Alibaba jewelry
  • Dongguan Onlfin
  • Dongguan Onlfin jewelry
Review #363115 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Francisco, California - The fuel pump died.

I own a 2001 Chevrolet Blazer. It has 143,000 miles on it.

It's fuel pump is mounted inside the gas tank. (For all GM products, I recommend replacing the fuel pump at the first sign of a problem [i.e. inaccurate gas guage readings] or at 100,000 miles, which ever occurs first.) I'm lucky my fuel pump died while I was driving on a city street and only 400 yards from a good mechanic. It would have been disastrous were I on a freeway or in a remote locale.

The bottom line: "No more Detroit iron for brother James". Detroit has worn out their welcome with me.

Loss
Review #363072 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer363072.