Other Company in Miami Beach, Florida - Cemal Gunbil LLC attorney for business

Cemal Gunbil is a banker and a lawyer he told me my case was going to be ok but then dropped me when I couldn't pay him I asked him to give me time to pay he didn't he just dropped me just dropped me I had to sell my house to pay theses guys they mean business the cash flow there in Brooklyn miami New York and chicago these guys are real deal when you need money ask the bank factor rate loans are Donnie brasco type deals his crew is scary lawyers these street guys are smart and at real

Read

This guys are really cool. Can't wait to go fishing with them in Cali.

See u soon cemal.

Your biggest fan. Your pal from da hood.

Review #383813 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer383813.

Bob Costas

Just who does Bob Costas think he is anyways!!!! Who appointed him the whiteman's moral authority!!!

As a Native American Iroqouis Indian, I am outraged by this smug elitest sportscaster. He doesn't have an ounce of credibility to speak against professional sports teams names and logos.

I don't take offense to any team Washington Redskins, Chicago Blackhawks etc... for naming their respective teams after American Indians. I am proud of this fact. It makes a great reference to our suffurage and trials that we have endured down through history.

I feel so proud of this reference of heritage and tradition of naming and honoring my Native American based on this practice.

So leave this issue alone!!! It's not offensive at all in fact it honors all Native Americans. So Bob Costas find another issue like reporting the truth and not oppinions based on perceptions of your elite ivory tower mentality.

Sincerely,

Michael Coddington

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #733208

That's how you feel....many others feel differently. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

That being said, I happen to agree with you.

I don't see what the big deal is. I think there are many more important things to worry about.

Review #383794 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer383794.

Other Company - Car rental - Will never use again.

Will never use priceline ever again. EVERYONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP> > > > You can not make any changes to your rental time and or agreement.

They are Thieves with a capital T. . . I made a mistake ordering a vehicle for Nov 9 2013 to Nov 17 2013 it should have bee Nov 16 to 24 to go out of town on a job site.

I called priceline and they would not change anything for me. Robbery with a BS C@#* sucker foreigner. STOP USING PRICELINE> > KEEP IT LOCAL USA.. .

. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #733155

Is it that the would not help you or that they had no cars available; and you are just pissed that you are a dumbarz and gave them the wrong dates?

Loss
Review #383779 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer383779.

Other Company in Oceanside, California - Very difficult to find and contact the Panasonic customer relations.

I have a Panasonic HDC-HS250 camcorder that needs repairs. It has been a good little unit but i like to have fixed or like to buy the next new model.

Finding contact information seems to be a big problem. One web-page leads me to another page and then another but never an email or contact to speak with a person. Such a shame for a corporation so big with so little support to the customers that spent their hard earned cash with a business that does not deserve our business nor our loyalty.

Clearly there is no concern to discover if there is customer satisfaction are or not so they can take actions to resolve it. I think the consumers choice is clear.

Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Review #383335 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer383335.

Made a order on Aug. 3 2013 (Julie) did not arrive until Oct 4 2013 been screwed around by Donna (yours) then MonicaID-B72 (yours) she was more rude to me than ANYBODY

Ordered what ever TV station ad you have AUG 4 2013 talked Julie NICE LADY explained everything about the order, Julie also told me there r a few perks for you (Me) she said Bahamas cruise etc.. And a gift of $20.00 is yours(Me) I asked if I could use the $20.00 gift towards my Bill Julie said YES U CAN USE $20.00, towards my bill Julie said let's figure out what you(Me) owe.

Julie said your order is $69.00 PLUS $20.00 shipping ? So Julie $89.00! Total nowJulie said $69.00 plus $20.00 minus $20.00 your total Julie laughed abut becuse it put me back to the original price $69.00 charged my card $96.00?WHAT THE *** R YOU DOIN CHARGED MY CARD $96.00? NOPE NOPE I did authorize from Julie $to charge my card $$69.00 NO MORE THAN THAT.

Talked Donna for Kymaro order she did chuckle and act like I was *** OH NO YOU HAVE TO FILL OUT PACKET FIRST GET IT TO YOU YOU WILL REVIEW IT AND SEND BACK AND THEN YOUR ORDER WILL B SHIPPED I ASKED WHEN DO YOU THINK IT. WIL BE SHIPPED DONNA VERY RUDE SAID WHEN WE GET PACKET FROM YOU YOU WILL GET YOUR ORDER. BULL *** I DID NOT DESERVE TO BE TALKED DOWN TO IM NOT A CHILD IM A. 50 year old woman BUT IM NOT ***!!!

And then on 9/15 I called Kymaro again a Monica with ID B72 I asked what's up with my order she took some info from me and SAID THERE IS NO ORDER FOR Linda Lund I'm like UH yea it's there card num was not in our system MonicaIDB72 said well that's wrong MonicaIDB72 said NO ORDER FROM OR TO YOU I ASKED WHAT DO I DO? MONICA IDB72 said you order it. I'm like ok take the $96.00 off my Card and I'll go from there Monica IDB72 say NOPE I HAVE TO ORDER ANOTHER ORDER.NO NO NO MONICA ID B72 I already did she got. Alittle HUFFY WITH ME AND SAID well I don't know any thing about you so can't (MonicaID B72) do NOTHING MONICA ID B72.

I've never in my 50 years ever have anybody talk Down to me THAT IS ***. AND.

All of a sudden my order came to me in mail Oct 7 2013 So you have my story. Please do the rite thing by me never ordered any on line except THIS PRODUCT AND WHAT HAPPENED THIS ***.

Read

Hard to follow your story, what with all the yours, me...etf. I think the issue was the miss billing? dispute it with your credit card company....nothing will get resolved on this site.

Loss
Review #383285 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer383285.

Other Company - They refused to give back a deposit

I rented a u-haul car trailer for exactly 24 hours because I could not return to the location personally to claim my deposit till a week later they refused to give me back my deposit on a car trailer. The equipment was returned and I should have only been charged for a one day rental.

I don't recommend anybody using them for any rental purposes my past experience with Mark mark at cor fitness was very unpleasant.

I feel that my deposit should have been refunded no matter how long it takes me to come get it. Every time I called the location I cold not reach mark

Read
Review #383133 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer383133.

Problem in change of address

I tried changing address when I moved away from Minnesota. It was on May 17 2013.

However, I did not receive mails and had to call customer service on June 15 2013. They said issue was solved and I still did not receive mail. Then I called them again in July 9th. I was then asked to contact local post office on the past and present address.

Now I am back to old address and tried changing address again but due to billing address as old address I was not able to change my address online and called customer service.

SO today I called them and I am on hold for two hours. This is ridiculous. I am scared that I will stay on hold until they close and won't sill answer my call or I my have to call them all day tomorrow and they won't answer. This is ridiculous.

I wish I did not have to use their service but I have no choice.

But I will use UPS or FedEx if I have a choice of sending no matter of the price. I hate USPS.

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #730250

Consider the rambling and disjointed explanation....are you even sure you did a change of address? And if so...how....you conveniently left that piece of info out of your story. USPS are not mind readers.....i am willing to bet you screwed up the form

Review #382957 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer382957.

Inhumane treatment by Security

Update by user Oct 15, 2013

I want to edit the heading,as it was not what I wanted in the first place.Tke out the " retired teacher "bit.

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2013

On October 7th I was flying back to Vancouver,Canada,from Vienna,catching a connecting flight from Heathrow.We were held up for 2hrs in Vienna,due to fog in London.I thought then,that I would miss my connection to Vancouver.As I left the plane at Terminal 1,I asked one of the attendants,if my connecting flight had also been delayed.The response was" Go to Terminal 3".So,I thought,I could still make the connection.I raced to the bus & raced up Terminal 3,where I asked an attendant,if I could still make the flight.I was told,they hadn't started boarding yet & had me go through the " fast-track ".There,an overnight-case of the woman ahead & my small over-night bag were put aside to be checked.I had no gels or liquids in that bag.In fact,it had gone through Security in Vancouver,Frankfurt,Vienna & back through Vienna with the same contents.I begged & pleaded with the Security Agent to please check my bag,as I might still make my flight.She responded,"You shouldn't have put liquids & gels in your bag",proceeded to ignore me & started to inspect the woman's bag ahead of me.This bag had 6 different layers with different compartments filled with make-up etc.Again,I pleaded with the agent to get someone else.Instead this " Control-Freak with her magic-wand " continued chatting & laughing with the woman ahead of me.I finally got another agent to check my bag ( there were quite a few standing by,doing nothing ).The culprit in my bag was a tiny tube of toothpaste ( the size of my thumbnail )which had been given to me,by KLM on a previous flight.What can I say!If I hadn't been told by staff,that I could still make my flight,I wouldn't have been so stressed.However,worst of all was the attitude of that female security attendant.She seriously needs to take a course on human relations & communication.She obviously has a power-complex or chip on her shoulder or both.How dare we stir up a fuss with someone like that in charge!

Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia #959575

Be aware that as security companies are in the manpower supply industry, not the Security Industry, they will hire anyone who is unemployed, or unemployable. This means that after the most rudimentary training these 'security guards' are unable to cope with human relations scenarios. consequently, they are insecure and can become rather aggressive.

"Inhumane"?!!!! A bit dramatic don't you think?

You are a teacher and yet you don't know how to wait in line. Wonder if the world is full of self centered children because that is what you are teaching our children.

The woman was in line before you of course they are going to ignore you. It is you who needs your attitude adjusted. Also I thought teachers were supposed to know how to read.

Clearly there are signs saying what liquids you can and cannot bring in the checkouts. So because this "eight year old" trapped in an adult body could not get what she wanted they are the one with the bad attitude.

rookey
@GROW UP

You obviously have a hard time processing the information,that I posted.

View more comments
rookey
Review #382700 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Child Abuse from an Obscene Drunken Drug addicted Foul Mouth Old Lady at JJ Associates Design

There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in.

Unfortunately she saw an older lady performing a sex act on a young man. My daughter continued walking when the "lady" jumped out and started calling her a nosey b and began chasing her down the street. My daughter was scared but she went around the block and was able to see the license plate. I have a friend that's an investigator, he ran the number and what do you know it's Josephina Mary Cicero aged 63 and she matches my daughters description.

Old, Wrinkled, trying to look young, Pudgy Face, Heavy Makeup, Dirty Big Brown Wig, Dirty boots, Dirty Car and owner of some phony company . It's amazing that people pretend to be normal when they are really sick. Public Sex and Child Abuse from an old woman ? The San Diego Police Department DOES NOT investigate Adults exposing children to sex acts or cursing them out.

If you don't believe it CALL. I'm not sure what they investigate. In fact, I once reported A homeless man for exposing his privates while urinating on the corner at high noon. The police refused to respond.

Since I can not get protection from the police.

I will warn the public. Avoid this Drug Abusing, Child Abusing Drunk and her company.

Lilburn, Georgia, United States #1260534

This is the worst review that I've ever read. It sounds as if you are jealous of the other woman. I hope she sees this and sues you for libel.

Ashford, Surrey, United Kingdom #1228062

Made up rubbish

London, England, United Kingdom #951107

The police often refuse to do anything.

#932031

Maybe when she contacted the police she was all emotional and did not take her seriously.You can walk into any police station and press charges on anyone so why has this not been done?Mom if you cannot handle it maybe dad should be the one to do this.Make a appointment with your local D.A. bring a lawyer with you so things get done.People are also very dumb....I bet soon she will be back at that park doing her thing.Watch that park get video of her there.Then call the police and let the chips fall where they may.You can talk to the media too.Other parents would want to be warned of this.

San Diego, California, United States #820170

The police wouldn't do anything so I did.

San Diego, California, United States #752729

Yeah, I see 63 year old women chasing 12 year old kids down the street all the time. Of course the police investigate these reports ...

with an eye witness and a license plate? That's a *** claim, c'mon man.

LOL

Are you a looking to extort some money here or what? Get a life, fool.

@Tonapah

I'm not a man.

View more comments
Tags
  • jj associates Designs
Review #382273 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Car Dealer And Road loans

Went on line got the loan 18.0 pct 350 down dl and power bill. Thats it .

Went to 10 different Dealerships told me either they dont do business with road loans or use their in house finance Dept. The bottom line is this . Go to Car max with your road loans approval . But there are different types.

One is a actually

loan, the other is some kind of sales lead. I got the actually loan.

The bank fee ? All dealers and banks charge bank fees with low beacon scores . They try to *** you real good.

One other dealer in Miami told me dont use road loans . He was worse wanted a 4 k bank fee. on a 20000 loan road loans was apprx 2k Car max does not care. They dont pack the car or charge dealer fees either.

Not that i am a fan of car dealers banks and road loans . Just telling it like it is.

Read
Review #382247 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer382247.