Other Company in George Town, Cayman Islands - Iphone 4s not good

I bought a iphone from Lime in Grand Cayman, I believe they are one of your customers and within the one year contract I had to bring back the phone 3 times for various reasons. When I return it they said most of those phones comes with such problems, one problem was the wifi was not activating, another was the speaker, and I went back just the other day about the speaker and they said my warranty was up. presently am thinking of getting a new phone and I don't feel comfortable to purchase another apple iphone base on the problems I have had with the ones I have received.

To add insult to injury each times they replace the phone I have to repurchase itune cards to buy back some of my apps, I think this is unfair of apple to have inferior product on the market and when replaced during the warranty period its at a cost to the customers.

My name is Ewan Walters at wallywane@yahoo.com

George Town, Cayman Islands
Loss
Review #388419 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer388419.

Other Company - The dentist didn't *** me off but the way the office is ran did?

The dentist numbed my mouth to start the process of extracting a tooth along with so other work that was going to be time consuming. I gave my credit card to pay the portion my insurance wasn't going to cover.

This place used a iPod instead of a real credit card machine and told me my card was declined. I had to get in my car and go to the ATM machine and take the cash to them before my services would be performed. This office is money hungry and not considered of my time nor business. What they don't realize is this beyond poor customer service.

I will never recommend anyone to come to this place because of it being ran so ghetto and they have unprofessional individuals running the office.

They wanted to argue they don't need to run the place different ly and saw nothing wrong with me having to go get the money. There were other avenues that should have been taken on their behalf.

Read
Review #388149 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer388149.

Other Company - Fraud and Scam Artist closed by Baliff for non-payment of Rent etc.,

On October 24th/2013; the Bailiff acting for Setman Group Holdings; owners of the Building and Land; LOCKED DOWN and SEIZED all contents therein for Rent Arrears of $19.808,00 plus FEES ..... Town of Midland Water; Midland PUC and EnBridge Gas are owed in excess of $ 5000.00 plus many local Trade Businesses as well as Hundreds of people who purchased Fitness Membership PLUS those that loaned monies thinking they were investing in a PARTERSHIP AGREEMENT for that he DID NOT OWN....... Please be advised that if you are owed anything by ELITE FITNESS or Vern Peterson; - SETMAN GROUP HOLDINGS will and is NOT RESPONSIBLE.......

Read
Review #388049 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer388049.

Man with italian accent asks me for directions to John Wayne airport.

I am in Laguna Niguel in the evening, say 7 PM, getting out of my car to shop for groceries when he pulls up beside me. He found the perfect sucker since I have been to Italy and had very nice experiences with Italian people. I was not in a big hurry so I struck up a conversation with him. It was a difficult conversation since his English was very limited. After a short time we seemed to get along very well.

He gave me the impression that he wanted to offer me a gift. He went to the back seat and came out with a shopping bag that had 3 very fancy black coats in it and of course the letters EA. After offering them to me there was a difficult period in our conversation in which he seemed to be expecting something from me in return. He said he had an 8 year old son and wanted to present him with an "electronic toy" when he returned to Milano in Italy. He asked for money and said he needed $300. I said I was very short so he suggested we could drive to my bank and get the cash from an ATM machine. I mentioned that I had a lady friend and he said: "Oh, a lady", and went to his backseat and came out with another smaller coat that was tan in color. I said OK but he asked for another hundred dollars. He followed me in his car to the bank where I withdrew $400 from my savings at the ATM machine. He did say that the coats which were all XXL except the lady's which was medium were made with lamb's skin, which seemed very reasonable when I felt them.

They sure seemed really fancy and he gave me a black business card with the word Armani on it and told me he was a clothing designer and his boss was a lady. I had visions of upper crust people and was aware that the Italians and the French are famous for designer clothing.

I told him to follow me back to the super market and I would give him directions to the airport. He acted like he was in a big hurry to catch his flight, so after I gave directions he drove very fast from the parking lot and I noted that the vehicle seemed strange for a rental car. I think it was a black SUV, definitely not too new.

He asked me to remain in contact by writing to him in Milan and I agreed. There is more regarding our conversation but I will leave it for now.

Andrew

Los Angeles, California, United States #745538

Seems legit! I would buy "genuine" Armani clothes from a guy selling them out of the back seat of his car any day.

Are you really that gullible? You deserve what you got.

Loss
Review #387941 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer387941.

Other Company in San Francisco, California - Paid for sd cards, no product, no refund, no answers

I ordered 2 micro 64 GB sd cards in Sept 2013 for $39 each. Nothing for a month.

Several emails by me, , one reply, Susan?, reply and said they will re-ship and weeks later, NOTHING, no more email replys, no real person on phone, NO NOTHING. THey scam me out of my money. NOw I am wondering what they may be doing w my credit card number.

Oh, I send over 8 emails to their reply and customer service with all caps, NO REPLY so I am out almost $100. So far they seem like a bunch of crooks......................Peter

Loss
Review #387726 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer387726.

Yelling at dog outside 1408 norman rd havertown pa

While walking past this place the crazy owner comes out and starts yelling because I walk past EVERY DAY with my dog. I tell her she does not own the sidewalk and I can walk by 500 times a day if I want.

She insists I walk by every day and I should walk past my own house over there? My house is around the corner She then sits in her van staring me down I advised her to seek mental help as she seems deranged.

If she upsets my dog he will get diarrhea and then she will have a reason to be mad. her daughter also has a persistent cough.

Haverford, Pennsylvania, United States #744001

Your should get a video camera and carry it with you to video these encounters. You need to protect yourself with evidence.

London, England, United Kingdom #743828

I thought this was a complaint site about companies not bitchy neighbours. Anyways we all have those kind of neighbours.

I had one who hated children,(genius moving in next to a school.

Called the school every day during break time claiming we were making noise. Called the police as well.

• 1408 norman dog attach
Loss
Review #387402 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer387402.

Other Company in Havertown, Pennsylvania - 1408 norman

walking my dog minding my business when this nut starts yelling at me for walking past with my dog EVERY Day Who cares it is a free country and I can walk past 500 times a day if I want. She doesn't like dogs Well they are out there and anyone who wants can walk past your place with one.

Then she sits in her car and stares me down I suspect she needs professional help and I hope she gets it soon. So does my dog.

If you upset him he gets diarrhea. Now that might make her MAD.

• 1408 norman
Loss
Review #387401 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer387401.

EVAN DAVIS OF JOHNSTOWN PA IS A THIEF! STOLEN CANNONDALE !

EVAN DAVIS OF JOHNSTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA DECIDED THAT HE WAS GOING TO STEAL MY CANNONDALE MOUNTAIN BIKE ON OCTOBER 8TH FROM SOMERSET STREET IN JOHNSTOWN PA

I HAVE NEVER MET EVAN DAVIS.

EVAN DAVIS IS A THEIF! NEVER GIVE EVAN DAVIS EMPLOYMENT IN JOHNSTOWN HE WILL STEAL FROM ANY UNSUSPECTING PERSON HE COMES IN CONTACT WITH .

I WOULDNT TRUST EVAN DAVIS OF JOHNSTOWN PA.

HE CLAIMS TO BE HOMELESS AND NEEDS THE LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS TO PAY FOR HIM TO STAY AT MOTELS IN THE AREA

THEIF ! THEIF ! THEIF ! LOCK HIM UP. EVAN DAVIS YOUR A THEIF !

STEALS FROM PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR A LIVING !

EVAN DAVIS IS ON DRUGS . EVAN DAVIS IS A THIEF ! EVAN DAVIS IS A DRUG ADDICT !

OTHER PEOPLE WITNESSED THE THEIF GOING AFTER THE BIKE.

NOT IN JOHNSTOWN PA.

EVAN DAVIS IN JAIL . THEFT.

Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States #813927
Evan Davis is a THEIF !!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR EVAN DAVIS!!!!!!!!!

I have been taking care of his grandma for 3 years now , do not know even all like that i only come to his grams to take care of her well even shows up pounding on the door he is not allowd his fathers states so i ignore him and start to cook lunch for his gram and i hear a loud noise here EVAN DAVIS BROKE DOWN THE BASEMENT DOOR AND BROKE INTO THE HOUSE long story short after he puts his hands on me and he deserves to be put away he is not in the right state of mind to be involved with society !!!!! come to find out the money that i make for a living and work hard for he stole 100 dollars off me not to mention he must not have a heart for crying out loud i take care of his gram and he stresses her out like she said and thats her grandson i hope they put u in jail for a very long time and that he is breaking her heart he is selfish no wonder nobody wants to be around him .

He probably stole my money to go get drugs like people say hes a drug addict well i hope he gets really sick and karma will *** him in the butt someday no wonder why he has nothing to show for his life EVAN WILL GET HIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upset
@Certified Nurse

Why the *** are y'all worried bout me I work for a living and handle my bizzness *** y'all for bashing me on hear this is harrasment Andy should press charges go to *** for going out your way to try and burn my name on hear nobody is perfect I'm only human keep my grams name out your mouth we fired u for a reason

Review #387226 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer387226.

Other Company - Misleading allegations Bai Sandra Sema

Stop posting unproven report about Bai Sandra Sema and Muslimin Gampong Sema. To the gossiper, don’t judge other people if you don’t know them personally especially if you don’t have personal knowledge on the incident.

Nobody is perfect. You only live once and time is gold. So don’t waste it in posting unproven report and slander!!!

If you really love God, you will also love other people. Think a million times before posting malicious reports, ask yourself if you you will become rich, famous, free from sins, live happily and above all you are not GOD to judge your fellowmen.....

cors
Review #387190 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Vinit thakkar alias Nelson James fraud and scamster

Indian guy highly fraud guy also done fraud with effinity. this guy worked with many alias name and done fraud with many companies in industry.

Done payment fraud and highly skilled in hacking websites from backend and also operates by the name tom mandis. I would recommend not to do business or deal with this guy as dealing with him is highly dangerous and have made me go in huge losses in the past also done fraud with nami media, megalos media, trelo media and many more.

work with him at your own risk as he is big fraud in industry

simonrob11
  • nelson james
  • xml industry
Loss
Review #387144 is a subjective opinion of poster.