FACTOR RATE LOAN WENT BAD

I got a loan 225k from a company called gunbil gunding the owner cemal gunbil is a real character and the othe brokers that work with him wow beware these guys are scary like out of a movie... Well i needed the money so these guys came out did a stress test on my buisness turns out i qualify for 125k...

Mr Gunbil Says BUMP IT UP TO 200K I TOLD HIM I COULD NOT PAY... Well I ended up paying the loan with 18%...

nEVER AGAIN THESE GUYS GOT THE DOUGH BUT MEAN BUISNESS....If you need the money thses guys are there but make sure you pay also cemal gunbil hes trhe closer im not pissed but that Ryan the owner he is a force to be nervous about... The have the monwy and muscle....

I got ripped off too.

Service
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Review #399174 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer399174.

MELISSA EARNEST IS A *** AND A SCAM ARTEST

Melissa Earnest is a total scam, she is trying to scam and make money off from innocent people anyway she can. First with Caselyn's Creations, making bows, stole my money and others.

She also tried to get involved in the Casey Anthony case thinking she was going to hit it big by writting to Casey Anthony now she is on youtube and facebook getting "gifts" from people and sucking them in. She is shameful. Do not deal with this woman at all. She is also selling "IT Works" skinny wraps, which everyone that does research will see they are also a big scam, sucking people in.

SHAME ON YOU MELISSA.....and you will notice she continues to use the term "God Bless" another way to scam people.

She is trying to get famous and will stop at nothing, give it up hillbilly, you can keep the fires burning all day and keep your hubby shady, but one video isnt going to cover up all your scamming ways. So before you go talking about the poor girl "on the street corner" that cant pay her bills, you better look in the mirror.

Read

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blt2bHfhzwP/ She did not like people being honest about her photo, so she requested the "almost 30, 000 followers" on FaceBook to bully those she said was bullying her. I think 5 or so out of the 30,000 saw the need to defend her. Scroll down to the photo that looks like a blowup doll ready for oral sex.

She's so fake. I have a mutual friend, she has said on several occasions that Melissa needs to be put in a corner & touch her nose!

Said she's overly nosey. And she pretends to be concerned when in fact she's pure nosey. Oh and I'm sure this isn't a big surprise, but the video that made her FB famous, you know, the one where a lady "messaged" her husband? It was actually Melissa.

Just to get attention. I agree with so many others, she's an attention wh#re and she tries too hard to be funny.

She thinks she cute. If she were half as cute and funny as SHE thinks she is, she might be doing something.

@Leann

I was told by a personal friend of hers that she made up the whole thing just to make the video and she makes up a lot more things. The drinking urine was probably true though, she's freaky enough to do something like that.

@Leann

Definitely a scammer. She charges for samples of her younique.

A sample, enough for one application is $10 that's insane. She's pathetic. Have you noticed anyone who sells younique does their makeup on lives. Not her.

She's too busy praising Trump and posting her husband and children's hideous homeade haircuts. While she goes to the salon to get hers done. She definitely creates drama for nothing than attention. I agree she's a big attention wh0re.

Who TF called Nabisco to complain about oreos not being ""fun shapes"? Melissa does. Cause she has too much time on her hands, you'd think with an austisic kid and the other two, just, uhhh (my leg is peach not white) I mean, why is that even funny to her? She would have zero time for any dumb *** Lol!

She's not allowed in my home on any device that's my hubby's rule.

He even said that put on accent is too much. And her voice makes his ears bleed and he'd love to buy her hubby a beer and pray for him!!

@Paigeypooh

"Melissa Earnest Follow · January 12 · Edited · This new hair is a representation of my commitment to my my family. It is a representation of my commitment to my team.

It is a representation of my commitment to my company-Younique. THISISTHEYEAR Let’s GO!" Let's hope she doesn't shave her naughty bits and claim those as a commitment to family.

She is a total scam

@1 anonymouS

I happen to live in the same area as her and I am here to tell you that she is a FAKE!!!! Nothing she portrays on Facebook is real .

She photoshops all of her photos and she comes from nothing !!! She is the laughing joke of this town and the school system

Seems she has a new partner.

Diana Trice Kane

Now I have empathy, a lot actually, but something is fishy about this friend.

Like Melissa, she seems to thrive on drama. Research of her name shows the baby drama she is in the midst of and a few links to fund raiser sites for various reasons, all to benefit her.

Last year it was to sponsor her sons for citizenship: https://www.youcaring.com/dianatrice-688768

there is also one for some pearl crap:

https://www.gofundme.com/project-mermaid-treasure Although this adoption has fallen through, they have yet to remove request for donations or even gifts Her husband is asking for money: https://www.youcaring.com/dianatrice-939280 https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/giftregistry/view_registry_guest.jsp?eventType=Baby®istryId=544939119 I am a very generous woman, what I am pointing out is to be careful who you give to.

Be generous, but give instead to other charities near home or even your friends. I am repeating myself, "Something is fishy" when you have so many request for money or gifts.

@Pocohontas

Diana is my best friend and I can say she is no scam. She got scammed with an adoption and tore her life apart after that we started our pearl business and it's booming so please know your facts before you start bashing someone.

We have deactivate the gofund me page but someone created a new one in her name. You don't know the story about her sons and the very traumatic life they had to live so please know your facts before you judge someone you know nothing about.

@Jessica

Pearl business looks like a fail to me.

@Pocohontas

First off I would be very careful about who talk about! Diana is my best friend and you have no idea of the pain and heartache her and her family has gone through.

Second please know your facts BEFORE making posts because you look really stupid with *** you don't know. Our pearl business is doing very well thank you.

I would suggest that you keep her kids out of this unless you wan to start trouble they are innocent and none of your business. The adoption was a very traumatic thing that happen and I will not go into detail about it.Stop being so quick to judge and looking for someone to bash

@JS

OW! Someone got their feelings hurt.

@JS

Jessica Spurlock, why do you feel the need to post twice with the same train of thought? The OP was not bashing anyone, it appears to be observations which you disagree with, so relax and show off your pearl necklace.

Hughes Springs, Texas, United States #1274519

You need help! Melissa is a sweet and honest person!

@Anonymous

Bull! Look up Caselyn's bows, and what others say!

Georgetown, Kentucky, United States #1257039

Melissa Earnest. Wonder How She's Scamming For Christmas This Year.

Georgetown, Kentucky, United States #1257033

For The People That Stand Up For Melissa Earnest You're As Scamming As She Is. we Have A Right to Our Opinions & If Ya Don't Like It Don't Read Articles That Say She's A Scammer. Have A Great Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous

Melissa and I live in the same town, Melissa is a very good friend of mine, I know her, You don't, The fact is you're just jealous of Melissa, she's a very talented, caring and loving woman, She is a wonderful mother, wife and you need to keep you're mouth shut. You don't know the facts .

like I said You ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HER, because she is a very beautiful woman.

She 's going places in her life. You know what, You make me SICK,

I Agree. First She Told Me Her Kids Went To School & Then She Said They Were Home Schooled To Try To Get Me To Buy Stuff From Her & When I Didn't Buy Something From Her ( Skinny Wraps ) She Unfriended Me.

Her & The Woman She Was In Cahoots With On Facebook that Scammed People to Get Presents For Her Kids For Christmas Are No Longer Friends & She Is a Gossiping Rude Nitpicker Trying To Get Rich Quick Oh & Famous. Sad Woman & Mother Using God To Get Things From People Thinking She's Got Fans & Your Not Supposed To Want People to Worship You But She Clearly Does

@Anonymous

She is a very God fearing woman. You need to go to church and worship, if you were a Christian you wouldn't be talking about her and other people,

very true!!

Enterprise, Alabama, United States #1056896

This woman is a complete scam!!!!! She is all about YOU helping her but when you ask her for help or exposure she will find a reason to turn you down.

She is only out for herself. And she claims she's not racist yet in her videos she will change her voice to sound "ghetto" to be funny. Makes me feel like she's making fun of a certain race!!!! I've purchased from her once but NEVER WILL again!

All she wants is hand outs. And omg yes she says she hates when people say omg yet I've seen her post it over and over. She is so far from a Christian she will be very surprised come judgment day.

Melissa, "honey" do yourself and your family a favor....get the h*ll off of the Internet....pay more attention to your kids....get off your lazy *** and get a real job....and for the sake of your kids dignity when they get older get them a real hair cut and fix their hair before posting their pictures all over your page! May God help you see you are being fake and help you change.

@Berealnotfake2015

She offered to advertise my work on her fb page, so you are wrong there!

@Anonymous

Sure are.....she helped my son meet his hero. I didn't ask her..She saw my post and didn't promise anything but said she will try and she did. FAKE isn't the word for her...it's the word for you idiots on here talking about her.

@Berealnotfake2015

Yasss!! Lord those kids hair!!

Bless their hearts. Smdh!

She's currently scamming on the search on 2 Oklahoma boys and this was all just found. Such a sad soul!!!!

Really y'all are really dumb. Melissa is a sweet woman that has a son with special needs and all y'all want to do is bash her.

If you don't like her then stay off her *** it's that simple. Get a life and move on.

@Anonymous

Why because her FB page days so? Don't you know anyone can anyone on FB. Get a clue.

@Anonymous

Trust me ... she is a horrible person !! She preaches all that stuff from the Bible and does NOT even attend church !!!

@1 anonymouS

Oh yes She does attend church, You need to get a life and a career, if you did, then you wouldn't be talking about Melissa, I know her personally, She is all that She says that she is, GET A LIFE!!!!!

@1 anonymouS

Robin, no she doesn't attend church

@Anonymous

A photo op does not mean she attends services

@Anonymous

The whole damn bunch of them are special needs. Her husband may have a little sense but I doubt it after being with her.

The majority of this town thinks she's obnoxious. Just like her acting like her daughter's teacher and hrself were close by texting her asking who was handing out Valentine's because her daughter had a crush and wanted to make sure theteacher handed hers out, the teacher texted back "ok" . That's it. Just ok.

Melissa posted it to fb like it was something spectacular. Shes over dramatic like her lipstick. And she's down right annoying!

MELISSA PLEASE GET YOUR BABIES A DECENT HAIRCUT HONEY. THEY DESERVE IT.

Gadsden, Alabama, United States #951791

You need too shut up about Melissa. She is a good woman and she is a very sweet person, Shame on you for talking bad about her. Stop hating!!

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #961809

Shut up yourself.

Where is Melissa Earnest now. I don't see her video's anymore. Has she reached her water loo?

Just wondering...

@Betty Boop

No, she's still around, look for her on Facebook. She's selling younique.

Makeup. She's had several deaths in the family & has needed "help"

Why do you all want make up lies on someone like this . Is it because she is getting someone in life legal .

You all act like children , You know she done good until she started invited new friends in her life after her video and sharing with everyone about her life . If she had something to hide do u think she let people know so much about her . Please be a adult and stop this , How would u feel if someone attacked u like this ? What if all this everyone is doing pushed her over the edge ?

It would be on each of you that are beening a bully . Just attend to your own family , If she was doing all of this don't u think her business would be shut down . I am sure that would make you happy to seem some fail .

Another thing if she did have issues I would attack her would love her and try to help her . There is just to much hate in this world .

@motherof 3

LOL Melissa I'm sure this is you defending your pathetic self! And if it's not you need to do your research!

She has scammed thousands of $$ out of hundreds of people. Like last Christmas when she set up a "toy drive" had hundreds of people donating money but yet nobody that signed up for the toy drive got anything? Then suddenly her kids went from having nothing for Christmas bc they couldn't afford it(always have to sign up for hand outs) to all of them having brand new iPads which I'm sure you know brand new costs $500-$600 A PIECE! Right after that she went from living in a small trailer to a really nice house with brand new furniture...Oh yeah she's such a good person isn't she....let's not leave out the part where she will do anything to get her 15 minutes of fame!

She's a wanna celebrity she has tried numerous ways over the past couple of years. She even tried to get involved with the Casey Anthony case putting the police on a wild goose chase don't believe it? You can find the actual police interviews the court had typed up & signed by both the detective & Melissa online! They caught her in several lies & called her out on them...

SHES A FRAUD! There is a special place in *** for people like her.

@motherof 3

I know her REAL WELL. She has no business, she runs it from her home.

If u can call it a business. She is not what she makes out to be.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #932121
@motherof 3

A friend gave me a link to this today and I felt a genuine need to respond. We send each other a "Train Wreck of the Day" pick a subject, do some research, then ask each other how we would change the situation.

We rarely respond to other people's posts. We just kind of keep it between ourselves.

I have read some of Melissa's posts on Facebook, Twitter, bits and pieces of her involvement in the Casey Anthony trial and a few sites that "pick her apart". I don't know how my friend found and settled on Melissa Earnest for our discussion today, but boy is this woman a mess. I chose your post because you defend this attention ***, yet you do so in a way that I find amusing.

Let's start with this then move on:

"Is it because she is getting someone in life legal."

I have no clue as to what you mean by this statement.

Please clarify.

"You all act like children , You know she done good until she started invited new friends in her life after her video and sharing with everyone about her life ." Done good? Started invited? You make my eyes burn and my head spin with your errors in sentence structure. Again, I do not have a clue what you are trying to express here.

"If she had something to hide do u think she let people know so much about her . Please be a adult and stop this , How would u feel if someone attacked u like this ? What if all this everyone is doing pushed her over the edge ? It would be on each of you that are beening a bully ." U?

Please use the word "you" You use it in the sentences that proceed and follow these lines of gobbledygook. A adult? Beening? *sigh* "I am sure that would make you happy to seem some fail ." Seem?

I finally get it, you are texting from a phone and ignore auto correct. Let me go back to the beginning of your post and use my *** Tracy decoder ring to decipher this mess. "Another thing if she did have issues I would attack her would love her and try to help her ." Even you want to attack her. This comes to mind: "I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and pat him and pet him and rub him and caress him and..." "There is just to much hate in this world ." I finally agree on one thing you say.

I'm not going to even attempt to go into the punctuation on the body text. Melissa Earnest makes herself a target by not only putting herself "out there", but also by making herself "important" in her own mind and then tries to convince the public of this importance. Step away from her hillbilly world and you would see nothing she does matters in the scheme of things. She only invests in projects that benefit her.

These projects are ones where she takes photos, makes videos or has to telecast to the world that she is a good person. I do good things, I do not need validation from the world concerning my generosity. She is an attention ***. Those that follow her need to get a life of their own.

Please try to understand your fixation with her and find what is lacking in your sad live. Melissa Earnest is at best, a nutjob. Thankfully, my "Train Wreck of the Day" is over. I need to speak to my friend and ask her why the f**k she picked this one.

I bet she is laughing her *** off at this moment, having me waste my time with this one. I am gonna get you, and your little dog too Kim.

If she bothers everyone SO much why continue to talk about her? Why on earth would you bother talking about her or her family?

Using the term "God Bless" to scam people? What on earth is wrong with everyone?

Who here has ANY right to judge anyone?

@Tami

I'll say this to you just like the other person that commented 1 day after you did ;)

SHES A FRAUD! There is a special place in **** for people like her.

This woman seems to have some serious mental issues.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #872352
@Anonymous

I have looked at the posts she places on her facebook page and it's all about: how important she is, her children always say the darndest things (really.........like they are that clever all the time), she needs money to buy things for her family, too many women show their body parts off (but look at the trashy way she puts on her makeup), and DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA. Personally, I think she has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Deer Park, Texas, United States #790085
I knew something was fishy with her. I used to like her but got tired of her poor me people picking on me and ***.

She is a total phoney. :roll

Melissa Earnest is a scam artist. She collected money for a toy drive and used it on her own children for Christmas.

One minute she cannot afford anything and the next she is buying all of her children brand new iPads. She sells ItWorks and even creates fake buyers just to reach diamond level. She has already been reported to ItWorks for doing so. Also she was involved with Misty Collin, Casey Anthony and supported both murderers.

Look it up, she wrote a letter to Casey Anthony herself supporting her. Not to mention the million other scams she has created on GoFundMe website!

Do not send this woman money or buy her products. She is a scam and will milk you for all your worth!

Orange Park, Florida, United States #782296

Here is the link people need to SEE.. http://www.justice4caylee.org/t5743-the-importance-of-melissa-earnests-interviews-by-valhall

She still emails calls people behind others backs and try's to get everybody to PAY HER WAY!!

This is CRAZY!!!!!! Just plum "Sam Hill CRAZY"

Somebody has got to get info out to the PUBLIC about this girl! I would be scared if she was "following" me or if she was a "friend" of mine!

This girl is capable of ANYTHING!! She tried to SELL a STORY to the NATIONAL ENQUIRER reguarding Casey A. Please google it!! This girl is a *** ARTIST AND A GOOD ONE!

She tries to get a FREE RIDE! Who wants her autograph?? Like really? And she tries to SELL them!!

She is delusional and maybe not all there but people need to do research on her and be warned!! BTW God Bless you ME!! I am proud I blocked YOU even though you told everybody you blocked ME!! :grin :grin :grin I hope people see what she is before its too late!!

She is always filled with DRAMA!!! She can't have a normal day because she loves DRAMA SO MUch!!

I feel terrible sorry for her kids!! Her eyes are always looking down on a computer and not at her CHILDREN!!!
Tallahassee, Florida, United States #778422

Yes, THANK YOU! I am SO glad that I am not the only person that sees all this!

This woman will stop at nothing to get her 10 minutes of fame! She always says "I'm not doing it for the attention," but seriously the same week that her one video went viral she was trying to sell AUTOGRAPHED hats and shirts and pictures! She always says that she is hardly ever on Facebook, yet she literally posts something every. five.

minutes. Who the heck is taking care of her kids?! She goes on and on about how poor they are and how they "can't afford that fancy stuff" but then she hosts this "toy drive" and next thing you know her kids are getting brand new iPads and all sorts of stuff for Christmas. She kept saying the was going to post all of the pics of over 100 families that were helped for Christmas, yet she never did..

Hmmm, wonder where all that money went?! Also, she says they can barely afford their trailer, yet they're moving into a new house COMPLETE with new furniture for every single room! She keeps scamming people out of free stuff, saying that she'll do a "product review"... Ha!

The whole Casey Anthony thing is just crazy. All of these white trash hillbilly housewives seems to worship her.. Hopefully they'll figure it out soon enough!

The worst part of all this is that this delusional woman actually seems to think she is somebody special.. Jeez.

@Ridi***us

You took every single word right out my mouth!

She is ridiculous, and she's letting the fame get to her *** head.

She's trash, and always will be trash. She can't stand it when people have more money than her or have nicer things than she does. I've come to realize this about her.

And she calls herself a Christian? She's the most unchristian woman I've ever met in my life!

Lithonia, Georgia, United States #898937
@CRoberts

Lol she cracks me up how she thinks she is "famous" goes on and on about how she is "not famous" Her fake modesty is hella obvious. And don't even get me started on all of her hypocritical and judgemental rants!

Acting holier than thou, and ending all her catty remarks with "God Bless! " it is honestly cringe worthy. I see her block and jump down anybody's throat if they even disagree with her. She tries waay too hard to be funny too..

and it's to the point where I am beginning to feel sorry for her desperation. She is pro curvy women and that is perfectly fine but, she does so in a way that she body shames thin women.. going on and on about size 2's. It's obvious she wants to be thin!

Here is a tip. Stop eating all that processed junk you post about, and follow a REAL diet and exercise plan instead of some wierd gimmick fix like advocare. Someone please take this woman's internet away !

Lol. God BLESS ;)

Alaska, United States #905482
@Bless your heart

Her passive aggressive shines through. Melissa Earnest needs therapy.

View more comments
Review #399003 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer399003.

Call claiming they are pressing charges

Here's the voicemail:

(Computer voice for the name) Tim _______+, (then a ladies voice)

"I'm contacting you from the processing center, I'm calling to notify you there will be two charges filed against you in your county. Looks like fraudulent activity has been has been attached to your name and your social security number. I do need to make you aware of your legal rights to address your charges prior to them being filed against you. You will need to do so before you receive your summons at your place of employment or your home address. Once you're served your rights will be forfeited. (computer voice) Your case# is Q234510. Their telephone# is (computer voice) 401-223-3254. You will need to speak to someone in their legal department.

I DID call this a few months back, had a guy come on the phone and told me it was from a payday loan from 9 years ago and that the statute of limitation hasn't run out on it yet which is ten years according to him. He gave me the date of the transaction and said I owed them $4500.00. I told him I would get my attorney to contact him and it went down to $2500.00. Then I said I needed their mailing address and it went to $800.00. I asked for the date of the transaction and it was over 10 years ago, he cussed me out and said expect a courier to arrive any minute with a summons to appear in court then hung up on me.

A courier never arrived of course. About a month later, another call, it happens about every 6 weeks. Same message. I've done some research and found that this is going on all over the nation. I believe they have old files from years ago they are calling at random and scaring people into paying them. I did not give them any personal information and not sure how they got my cell phone#. My credit is spotless and has been for a while, I just pulled up my credit report around a month ago and there was nothing on there that was negative.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #773968

This is out and out harassment. Cursing is verbal assault in many areas.

These are straight up terrorist acts. Say thank you to the politicians that allow this.

Tags
  • Summons call
  • call claiming fraud
Review #398708 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer398708.

My Mail carrier is NOT doing his job!!!

I have complained several times about my carrier not delivering the mail in a timely matter and when I went to visit DUNDALK and spoke to the manager i was told all of their carriers deliver the mail by 4:30 pm............not TRUE....Next time I will take a video of the carrier delivering the mail at 6:30 pm and later and some people don't even get the their mail for DAYS at time...and recently I had my mail given to another address @ 8042 Wallace Ave and had my Identity stolen and my credit cards stolen. Come on something has got to give with this man...I saw him walking on the other side of the street and NOT even deliver the mail on my side of the street......I live at 8042 Kimberly Rd...what more has to be done???? I pay a lot of money for mail delivery and cant even get my mail on time or even at all.....This needs to be investigated at once!!

Lol at this review

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #773777

You pay to have your mail delivered? Sucker!!!

Review #398521 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer398521.

Forever Flawless Miami Beach Restaurant

I ate at a restaurant across from the Forever Flawless Miami Beach location on Lincoln road in the heart of south beach, Florida & have to say that the service was only sub par but the food was absolutely delicious. I would certainly go back to eat there as their clam chowder was one of the best that I have ever had in Florida and the hamburger was cooked to perfection with a whole grain bun and sweet potato fries that were very delectable in my personal opinion. I would recommend the restaurant forever flawless as the service is okay and the food is excellent.

Read

Mike Brady is annoying, but I have to ask, as he did, if you ate across the street, why are you reviewing this restaurant? It would be like, I am at Burger King getting a whopper, but I think I will review the McDonalds across from me.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #793750

Forever Flawless the Lincoln Road restaurant in Miami is not all that bad. I have gone to eat there after a cafe with my friend visiting from Italy.

We thought that it would be nice to meetup and see what we are up to these days.

The staff was friendly but the food was not that good. I would not go back to eat for the food but the environment in Miami Beach is really entertaining when you are sitting outside of the forever flawless restaurant.

Mikebrady who are you and why do you care about where Don from Miami ate?

I had the clam chowder there about a month ago and have been having dreams about it since. I recommended it to my mother and she cant stop raving about it either!!

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #773191

This is confusing. If you ate across the street from the restaurant, why are you reviewing it?

View more comments
josealvares
Loss
Review #398396 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Allure flooring has failed.!!

We bought our allure flooring about 5-6 years ago and fell in love with it. Within the first years it started to separate and the glue started to come up that caught the dirt and dust even more, then the floor next to our slider door started to fade.

We put a rug down and now it keeps fading and we have a rug line from that and the faded part.

We bought the recommended floor putty to fill in the seams and now that has become brittle and is breaking off when sweeping. I know Allure has a 25 year warranty and I feel they should stand behind the product.

boulevard4
Loss
Review #398099 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New England, North Dakota - Stealing is big big in customs and the mail carter

I have family in the philippines I send food and gifts all year round.

One thing that *** me off is that every time I send something it doesn't get to the person 18 out of 20 times. And if you are lucky the receiver may get a small amount of the things you send.

I love the people in the philippines but the mail and customs are the bigest thieves I have ever encountered. And the government lets it go on and on. Every envelope is open becouse they think that holds cash. And customs just take what they want.

Nothing you can do about it. When you go to the philippines just look at the house that a customs worker has and the mail man. It's never in line with the amount of money they are paid.

I'am changing my hole attitude about the people and the country. No one likes a thief

Read
Review #397864 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer397864.

Other Company - Cold calling medical clearinghouse

was called by the following number 3054559456 with a person with a very very heavy foreign accent asking for someone who has never had this number for at least the last ten years. asking me then if i had mesh or bladder surgery.

I replied that if i did i would not be telling him about it. I started to ask him to remove my number and he hung up on me so I called back to see how to remove my number as they call about every couple of months for this other person named rochelle gibson. They then gave the name of american medical clearinghouse center or something like that.

First of all it is illegal per hippa to give out or solicitate medical info, second of all i am on the do not call list and they keep calling, third of all they are invading personal privacy by asking these questions. SEE 1800NOTES PHONE COMMENTS AND WH0 CALLS ME.COM they also have side lines for fraudulent loans as well as a medical clearinghouse.

pollyb
Review #397392 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Slough, England - Found object in cold drink

Bought a 1.25L coke and I found estimated 6cm x 6cm square shaped platic in the cold drink. I took some photos of the plastic inside the bottle and I would like to find out what are you gonna do about this negligence of this foreign particle in a sealed cold drink!

However when I opened the cold drink and when the bubbling surfed to the top and continued I looked closely why so much bubbling then I noticed the plastic. My contact number is 079 159 2500 my email address is casedog@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za I'm trying to upload the photos I took unfortunately I can't because I'm using a blackberry.

If you can assist me with an email address I can send the photos to your company to view. Thank you Casey Bhikha

Read
Review #396468 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer396468.

Ordered the $4.99 trial. Emailed cancellation. Received two more bottles.

I ordered green coffee made by Bio Nutra. Product advertised as a weight loss product.

I experienced No weight loss and experienced continual sleepless nights. I Emailed cancellation and didn't receive anything back from them. A bottle arrived in the mail. Sent another email ..

Came back undeliverable. Packaging has no address, no phone number, no email contact. Had to try finding on internet. I have called and just received answering machine which I left message.

I found an email address on the internet and have also sent a cancellation notice.

This seems to be a Big scam!! What can you do to report this??

Reason of review
Not as described
Review #396133 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer396133.