Impatient officers

Nagpadala po yung mama ko nung nakaraan sa kapatid ko nung kukunin na po ng kapatid ko yung pera May error po sa system ng lhulier kaya di agad marelease pabalik balik na po run yung kapatid ko ng ilang araw para ifollow up yun pero wala pa rin pong nangyayari kahit nakausap na niya yung customer service ng sa lhulier yung . Ang nakakainis lang dun imbes na magsorry sila kasi di maganda yung nangyayari sila pa yung galit sumisigaw na sila sa kapatid ko.

Actually ganito rin po yung nangyari sakin nun nung maling resibo yung nadala ko dahil di nila tinatanggap ang school id kapag walang kasamang assessment form yun alam mo yung tipo na naiiyak ka na pero sinisigawan ka pa nila tapos nanakot pa sila na kahit san daw ako magpunta di daw irerelease yung pera. Take note nirelease naman daw nila yung pera ng kapatid ko kaso di na raw sila magiisssue ng resibo kasi galit na raw yung kapatid ko. Aba sinong di magagalit eh ilang araw ng pabalik balik yung kapatid ko para kunin yun pero same response pa rin ang natatanggap niya. Wala man lang improvement or ibang reply man lang yung nasa counter.

This happened sa carig at tuguegarao brunch near lbc. Funnier thing, the same person did this to us. Sana naman po mapagsabihan yung counter dun. I understand na customer isn’t always right pero sana maging fair at maayos pa rin sana silang kausap.

Like i said natanggap ng kapatid ko yunh pera pero di binigay yung resibo. Kakaibang remittance centre yun sila pa may ganang magalit di ko talaga maintindihan yung iba naman kapag sila yung nakaabala at the end manghihingi sila ng sorry pero eto wala eh sila pa galit

FierceMantaRay
Service
Poor customer service
Review #1298223 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Beware

Water Works was a referral from another company that did pavers around my pool. The price was right but that should always be a red flag.

The company had to come out FIVE times over the course of 6 weeks in order to fix the irrigation system that they put in for me in preparation for new sod that would be installed. How hard is it to get it right the first time? The owner, Eric, came out to get the job and then a second time to put down flags where heads and bubblers would go but then I never saw him again. Was it something I said Eric?

He never checked in on his crew to make sure that they were doing the job correctly nor did he sign off on the job. At the fifth attempt, he finally decided to com out in order to make sure the job was done right but until then, I had not seen or heard from him. Once again, he didn't stick around or sign off on the job the fifth time around. I had a meltdown in my driveway when I came out to see that they had dug up brand new $5000 sod to in order to correct and rezone.

I had no idea nor did Eric mention this would happen. I would have said no. I broke down and cried when I called him on the phone in order to express my mortification. I sent him a photo of the excavation taking place and never heard another word from him.

No apology, no update, nothing. One of his crew men at the end actually apologized to me for the misunderstanding and upset that I experienced because they had no idea and weren't told about the new sod. Are you kidding me Eric? I won't refer this company to anyone and if I have problems, I will call another irrigation place to correct what comes up.

I'm done with this place and I will tell the referral company of my experience. This was all about Eric putting too much responsibility on his crews and not taking enough of it. This is on the owner. Who owns a business and doesn't check in with clients or sign off on jobs?

And by the way, after the crew left, I found a huge chunk of my new sod thrown over back into a corner of my yard behind a bush on top of new sod already there. I'm sure that after they relaid what they tore out to rezone, this was a piece that didn't or couldn't fit. Unbelievable.

Don't hire this company. You've been warned.

basha0810
Poor customer service
Review #1297959 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - A very unhappy customer!

I ordered the pastry sheet took me over a month to get it and when I finally did it looked like it was for a child grrrrrrrrr I will never order anything from these people again or any other company out of China!!!!!!

UttermostAvocet
Not as described
Review #1297281 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - This is harassment

Stop sending me emails. This is harassment.

Harassment charges on you. Stop.

Enough. Im pissed.

Read
Review #1297195 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1297195.

Other Company - The worst!!!!!!

this has to be the worst experience I’ve ever had with an application. Not only didn’t it work I spent hours getting it off my phone.

Customer service is totally useless. When I asked them to call me and let me know that this was actually deleted from my phone they said “ phone calls are reserved for paying customers “.

This is a scam and a total rip off! Avoid this at all costs !!!’n

Poor customer service
Review #1297086 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1297086.

WOW TO MOST OF YOU WHO DID DIRTY LAUNDRY REVIEWS

Did you forget the purpose of doing reviews? You can fill your review with details and facts to help others make informed decisions in the future.

I came on here because I just moved to Twentynine Palms and need a new doctor. I was looking for reviews and what I found were reviews that sounded like "Peyton Place". I really don't give a *** what a person does in their personal life. I just wanted to know if he was a GOOD DOCTOR. BUT everyone on here was more concerned with his personal life then his doctor abilities. I got no help here in deciding. I leave here feeling like I read a book about an sex crazed evil villain. SHAME ON MOST OF YOU.

P.S. You all write and spell like 3rd graders

Mary

Read
Review #1297080 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1297080.

Confiscated my car

I shipped my car from Los Angeles to Bremerhaven, the car arrived more then 2 weeks late.
When it finally got to Bremerhaven der Zoll beamte said: I could not pick up my Lincoln Towncar because the Registration certificate was a copy I must provide an original, I told them that in LA shipping Co. they told me that only the Title must be original and that the registration can be a copy.
So I was stuck in Germany over a week + late shipment 2 weeks that is 3 weeks total. I called Sacramento to get a original registration, they said: we will send only an other copy. I begged the beamte to let me go and I take care of the situation im Schwarzwald beim Zoll. he said NO< NO.NO. a week later after paying for Taxi and Hotel I found the original in my cat under the spare Tire, I totally forgot since I was told I do not need it.
3 weeks hotel and taxi I was very pissed.
A registration is only, that I paid the tax on dem nummern schild .
My vater died in the war german site, I am 76 years old I went to USA mit 21 but still are home sick to Germany
gauerf
Bad quality
Review #1296977 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Who the *** are u

Never heard of u. Delete all info

AnnoyingDesertTortoise
Review #1296967 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Sending emails to wrong pissed customer

I'm not kindmarinewhat ever! I sent response from jerrydm71@comcast.net

Read
Review #1296776 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1296776.
1.4

Chamonix's High priced Scam

I ordered Genucel from Chamonix using the information I got from KSFO radio in San Francisco. The product does not work for me.

I next received another order in 30 days. I did not know that if you sign up on the radio discount you are automatically enrolled in a monthly shipment of the product. I immediately returned the product at my own cost and called the company.

The upshot is that I cannot get a refund unless I buy more product and the company sent several pages of reasons they will not refund my money for a useless product. My credit card company tried to settle the dispute and the company, Chamonix, refused to give me my money back even tough they received the product back.

I can only recoup my loss by buying more useless product.

I now have purchased a useless product for $280. I cannot warn people enough about this product and company.

SilentTropicbird
Tags
  • Avoid Chamonix
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1296542 is a subjective opinion of poster.