Drug Selling Review

If you like doing drug addict study other drug addicts to steal merchandise to sell in their shop you will love this place

Read
Review #484510 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer484510.

Other Company - Cheaply made merchandise

My order looked like it came from a yard sale or goodwill. The jacket is tacky and cheap looking.

The bedspread is not a true queen size and the led lights are so cheap. The free gifts will never be used. Very disappointed. I won't send back.

Too much trouble. I guess we have to say goodbye.I have ordered many times from your company and have been satisfied. I am not a complainer and am usually satisfied with catalogue orders.

Why not forget the cheap free gifts, and concentrate more on better merchandise. Will continue to rouse other catalogues.

Read
Review #484067 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer484067.

Package Review

I need to know where my package is an now it has been over a month!!!!

Read
Review #484061 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer484061.

Other Company - Tried to extort 1300 dollars out of me

Lady by the name of Kimberly Monroe told me we had purchased a vacation pkg back in "08" and didn't use it, and now owed a cancelation fee. I felt it was a scam listened to her and told her I wasn't going to pay anything, she said she was going to charge my card (which doesn't even exist anymore) so I told her I wasn't giving her any money.

It has just happened so I have no results yet, but according to these reports it looks like a total scam. Don't give them any money!!!! This is a scam.

This is a scam. This is a scam.

Read
Review #483853 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer483853.

Car Pick Up Review

When I arrived to pick up the car, they would not rent me the car because I didn't have paper work for car insurance. Which to me makes absolutely no sense because I don't even have a car.

Read
Review #483549 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer483549.

Model companies and agencies fake recruiting

Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al white women uses make up because the skin provides a too thin natural appeal on screen. That's why many models uses cosmetics. Many African and Asian women who are modelling show real appearance of urban skill color and got guild feeling when not showing the real side of their face.

Many white colored models are having a high status in de modelling career and must safe their image meaning hiding their faces for always in make up. So you barely see a famous model going out without make and that means for the though critics no real model but glamour models in catwalks and campaigns. All your life you where looking a women who wasn't that on screen but only decent looking with make up. Second the cheat their way out with their tall height of 1.80 and males of 1.85 but still having old faces without make up (rimples, red skin tones, acne, unfair pigtation, pigmentation problems, disshaped noises).

Third they hide their older type of faces with expensive A brands and make up and beautiful clothing wich makes their pictures on screen and magazines more beautiful with an A brand that boost their image. Female and male together in a model Industry.

Fourth, training for months for female or male does not make you a model but a model must have a natural body of thin size. Artificial muscle package with steroids are prohibited for every male model. Doutzen Kroes does the fitness of a man to stay thin and slim, she works out on the camera and then diets, this is very bad for the health of women.

Fifth, the models don't eat, women and male to maintain an artificial youth. Mostly african, east european and asian models have a thick bone structure and thick skin. Doutzen Kroes eat's less to maintain a small size and to be a model. What happens if she eat's normal her weight because 67kg at least but then she is not a model. Industries are made to be artificial and are created for the eye. If you eat less to be a model you are not a model.

Read

They only want you when your seventeen, when your twenty-one, your no fun.

lol what

SmilePeace75

How is this relevant to this site?

When you start thinking too much about something, such as models, you begin to obsess about them, and then begin to get envious of them. They work harder than you think to maintain their appearances.

The photos you posted above looked to be beautiful white girls without makeup, with the exception of the first girl, who appears to be in light makeup. They have a natural beauty that the cameras love. When you enhance that natural beauty with good makeup, you have a truly WOW photo shoot. Many models don't have to do anything extraordinary to maintain a thin weight, and many of them just always eat right, with room for occasional treats.

If you eat a low carb diet, you too, can lose weight. That's an easy diet that I personally know works, and you don't starve on it by any means. It's a great diet for diabetics,

too, which my husband is.

If you begin to take pains with your appearance now, you will be amazed at how you look to yourself and to to others in a very short time.

Perhaps if you smile more often, and give others a break, and remember that we all have our issues to deal with, you will begin to feel better about the world. If someone is being mean or nasty to you when you are out, smile at them, and remember that they may have gotten some bad news, or maybe their home life isn't as good as yours.

If your issue is that white people seem to get more breaks than Asians or Africans, just take note of the fact that more people of all colors are getting opportunities to shine in whatever they do best. They have to do the work to make that happen, though.

If you want a good job, where people appreciate you, go get the education to do so. If you can't go to school, work two jobs to make your dreams happen, and learn to do every single thing you can in that job. When you begin to look indispensable to a company, you begin to make more money, which can help you to fulfill your dreams. I worked for a temp agency years ago, and when the companies they sent me to would ask for a volunteer to do something else, I would raise my hand, even when I had never done that particular task before.

I wanted to learn to do everything. It paid off, in that those companies would call back and request me again.

You should look deep inside yourself to find the reasons you are resentful of anyone else. No amount of hatred can put you forward in this life.

I know that the Democrats in this country make people think they are owed something, but that is really untrue.

Remember the words of John F. Kennedy: Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

Doing something good for your country or for individuals, is the best way to start to feel good about yourself, and then you can learn to let go of the hate and resentment, and possibly racist feelings that you harbor now. Good luck to you.

This is a meaningless rant, and you should be ashamed for wasting everyone's time.

I Can't read what you wrote you illiterate *** clown. Learn about spell check and proper grammer, never mind just kill yourself please so you can't reproduce. Also if you have already have kids, I hope they forget how to read so they can follow your horrible rant then possibly explain it to me.

WHAT????????????

Good god get to the f-ing point...ramble much?

View more comments
Manpower
Review #483200 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Doutzen Kroes no model face in real

Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al white women uses make up because the skin provides a too thin natural appeal on screen. May African and Asian women who are modelling show real appearance of urban skill color.

Many white colored models are having a high status in de modelling career and must safe their image meaning hiding their faces for always in make up. So you barely see a Model going out without make and that means for the though critics no real model but glamour models in catwalks and campaigns. All your life you where looking a women who wasn't that on screen but only decent looking with make up. Second the cheat their way out with their tall height of 1.80 and males of 1.85 but still having old faces without make up.

Third they hide their old faces with expensive A brands and beautiful clothing wich makes their pictures on screen and magazines more beautiful with an A brand that boost their image.

Fourth, training like *** for female or male does not make you a model but a natural body of thin size you must have. Artificial muscle package with steroids are prohibited for every male model. Doutzen Kroes does the fitness of a man to stay thin and slim.

Fifth, the models don't eat, women and male to maintain an artificial youth that african and asian models do you have of bone structure. Doutzen Kroes eat's less to maintain a small size and to be a model. What happens if she eat's normal her weight because 67kg at least but then she is not a model.

Industries are made to be artificial and are created for the eye.

Manpower
  • Model no model
  • Health artificial
Review #483197 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Video Pad NCH software is rubbish no help no refund

Video Pad keeps crashing and very very slow. Need to shut down PC to recover.

Checked all my drivers and computer bugs, all is fine. Tried other video editors, Adobe, Corel even the free AVS all work fine. This Video Pad is a nasty piece of work of trouble and not worth trying. Got no help from Video Pad (NCH) or refund.

Because I did not pay for the Premium service deal, mind you to fix the problems in their product, I have been warned my problem will be kept on the bottom of the list. I expect the list is huge.

They claim to have a no nonsense refund, well I beg to differ. Give this company and the program a miss the trouble you get is not worth it.

Hazberyaz
Loss
Review #483160 is a subjective opinion of poster.

BEWARE OF GARY MIGHELL/ GARY MURPHY ! HE WILL CALL YOU TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY!!!!!

This MAN is a crook!!!! He had me invest in his film project which was a total scam.

and then had me invest in his oil wells. Both of which were total frauds. He has been contacting at least 3 others to my knowledge and his partners have been arrested by the FBI. It is only a matter of time.

I looked up his record and he is a convicted Felon in California.DO NOT INVEST > IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT INVEST> DO NOT Invest DO NOT Invest ! THIS MAN IS A CRIMINAL & FELON IN CALIFORNIA

• Gary Mighell Gary Murphy
Loss
$20000
Review #483119 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer483119.

Bryan Nutter join navy after ankle surgery

Bryan Nutter had major ankle surgery while playing high school football. Bryan Nutter was a great high school football player but had major ankle sugery.

He also underwent head exrays because of major head injury during his junior year of football. I do not understand why the navy let him lie on his medical records. Joining the navy with major medical issues is false enlistment. When he went to MEPS ( Military Enlistment Processing Station) In Tampa Florida he said if the doctor sees the scare he would tell them he stepped on a nile on a wood shipping pallet.

Why can Bryan Nutter join the Navy under a fraudulent enlistment and still be in but I could not join the Navy when I was honest. Signed Bryan Nutter is a fraud

Brooksville, Florida, United States #807410

It's pretty sad when your own father steals your identity and opens up charge accounts under his sons name when his son is deployed and fight for our country. What a complete piece of *** and frigin LOSER.

You have been arrested for DUI numerous times, permanently lost your drivers license, arrested, can't hold a job, and evicted out of every home you have lived in.

Your son has made a good life for himself and you can't stand that he is a better man then you. You need to find a hole and crawl in and never come out.

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #806543

the Information about bryan nutter is false and was written by someone who was upset with him so they wrote a bunch of falsified information. Please disregard all of the false information above thank you.

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #806538

This is false

In order to be accepted into the military, you have to pass a fairly rigid physical. I have a 17 year old grandson who had enlisted in the Army National Guard, was sworn in and attended two or three monthly drills before he had the physical and they discovered a sinus problem(cyst) that the only way it can be corrected is with medication, no surgery and he was medically discharged. So you might aw well get off your high horse and find something better to complain about.

This is slander to my character, I have not lied about my medical records to join the navy, I was accepted fair and square, this is nothing but lies because you did not get enlisted.

View more comments
  • navy fraud
  • meps
  • bryan nutter
  • navy enlistments
  • lie at meps
  • fraud military enlistments
Review #483079 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer483079.