Price of butter

Clover Valley butter is $4.50 compared to Stater brand butter at $3.99. Why is your brand so much more and Staters brand is definitely better tasting.

Dollars do make a difference people, even 50 cents! It will make a difference to me in the future. Kitten Chow is more expensive as well. I will be limiting my weekly shopping at the Dollar General in the future.

OK, I can complain about the store messiness. We hav e two stores within a 4 mile radius, the other one in Phelan, and having been to both, I saw quite a difference between each. A Mgr. or owner was at the Phelan store checking shelf stock, walking the aisles for neatness etc., and I noticed the store was very well kept up.

The Piñon Hills store was unkempt, shelves messy, stock in the aisles, and carts outside were left helter shelter. Hope this adds up to 100 words at the least.

Staff is great though. Friendly and always a greeting upon entering store.

GrandioseEstrelaMountainDog804
Pricing issue
Review #1303673 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

Other Company - Fraud?

Contacted on FB regarding advertising on my vehicle. Trying to validate the offer.

HealthySwallow
Review #1302703 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Refused to honor refund policy

After buying 2 pair of shoes, my wife said she didn't like them, i notified Nancy Kolibas, she said for me to send the shoes back, i did and paid for the shipping as part of the purchase, after almost two months i have not received my full refund, now NSK1221 has blocked me from contacting her,

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1302144 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1302144.

Other Company - Replace fogs

My fog lamp on my f30 bust, stone flew from a truck. I want to put an after market fog lamp because bmw wants 5k to replace 1 fog lamp.

I called the call centre and they cannot tell me if i put an after market fog lamp it will have a negative impact on my motorplan or not.

I called 2 different dealer ships and i got different answers. Can some one please tell me if it will have a negative impact on my motorplan

Read
Review #1301090 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1301090.

Website rip off

I saw the ad in an email I received and thought I'd give the product a try. I've been trying to lose weight the conventional way but my weight has not budged, so frustrated I figured I'd give this product a chance.

Upon placing the order I received a receipt for my order.

The receipt was for $198.00 and eight bottles of product. Realizing that a mistake must have been made, I called the 800 number listed on the receipt to inquire and to cancel the order. I did not want eight bottles of this product, I wanted the one bottle it sets you up for. However, when the customer service rep checked on the order (less than five minutes after it went through) I was told the order could not be canceled because it had already been processed.

What? It's been less than five minutes and you are telling me you can't stop the order process? Claiming orders are automated the customer service agent advised that I will need to wait for the order, call back and get a return authorization and pay the restocking fee as well as, return shipping. For an order that could not possibly have shipped within five minutes I'm being forced to pay forty eight dollars in restocking fees and return shipping fees.

Buyer beware, if you place an order with these folks you will not get resolution.

The customer service reps, though polite, are of no help other than to offer you a 5% discount. My recommendation, do not order from these folks.

Shark Tank or no Shark Tank, it's a total rip off, and not worth the aggravation. I want all my money back and the order to never ship, obviously this is not an option.

RapidGuineaPig
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1300815 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - No answer

Was told you guys dont answer questions over phone

InexperiencedBirdsOfParadise
Poor customer service
Review #1299243 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Refund

Phone number rerouted me to another site

Poor customer service
Review #1299224 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1299224.

SCAM!!!!

Facebook had an ad for a perfect Travel Adaptor and I ordered one. I paid with PayPal June 24. today is July 9. This company is a total SCAM . and every week I receive an email stating:

Hello Hilde,

Due to a high volume of recent orders there is a delay in our standard shipping time. We are currently working to get your ordered delivered to you.

If I email them to cancel, they claim the order is processing. Their phones don't answer or are disconnected.

I have filed a complaint with paypal, which gives them the appearance of legitimacy and have asked them to intervene or discontinue taking payments for them. I am hopeful that Paypal can and will assist. In the meanwhile, can you assist? Hopefully

EvilHoneyBee569
Tags
  • Perfect Travel Adaptor
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1299049 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Waste of good money & precious time..

After meticulous cleaning, prepping and proper application it lasted ONE summer/season, have to REscrape/sand and AGAIN repaint my deck, floors, railing,steps +++ I've uploaded pictures on your "pissed consumer" Facebook page! I wasted Good money. repainting my deck ... AGAIN!!! Why are your falsely advertising this as a protection.. it just covers up & contains ****.>> You owe me $$$ I posted several pictures on your "pissed consumer " Facebook page..

I had initially purchased 4 gallons, and now after taking all of the deckover off I have to do it ALL over again!!! some wood absorbed the paint colour. :( WHO's gonna pay for this?

Product
Bad quality
Review #1298810 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1298810.

Other Company - Model gun

I ordered a model gun in the middle of May. I received a email stating that my order was on the way, but never received a tracking number.

I have been trying to reach them for over a month and still haven't received a response.

I also asked for a refund but yet haven't heard back from anyone about that either. Horrible company will never order anything again.

ChiefLeopard
Order processing issue
Review #1298797 is a subjective opinion of poster.