Four Wheelers Review

All the dumb little four wheelers keep getting in our way. It's ur fault there is traffic problems it's ur fault u get run off the road, when u come onto the freeway either speed up and get in front or slow down and get behind.

Don't drive beside us because were not moving.

We r trained to hold our lane it's ur job to safely move aroud us. Not be an *** n tailgate n cut us off.

Read
Review #502572 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer502572.

Other Company in West Deptford, New Jersey - Very misleading!!! Ripoff!!!

It tells you it will show all this information when you buy in then it doesn't, then it tells you to up grade to premium to see everything and it doesn't!!! what a ripoff!!!!!

They only would refund half of the sign up fee, but would not refund on the premium!!!! Again, it tells you it will show all this information when you buy in then it doesn't, then it tells you to up grade to premium to see everything and it doesn't!!!

what a ripoff!!!!! They only would refund half of the sign up fee, but would not refund on the premium!!!!

West Deptford, New Jersey
Loss
Review #502562 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer502562.

Other Company in Centennial, Colorado - Wrong size screws in order

The feet u sent were fine.the screws included were to short to install the feet.My cane is one of the first offered. This complaint was just for something for u to look into and correct since the feet were different from the original cane !

The 100 word requirement is ridiculous ,when a short version is sufficient. E d Riker 8452 e. Long ave centennial co. 80112.!

B !!! Ok ok ok ok ok o ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

Read
Review #502384 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer502384.

Lost Baggage Review

Hello,

I had a very bad experience with ethihad airways!! My ticket was sold to someone else and I was not informed until I reached UAE from Chicago.

And I received my baggage after 3 days!!

I am really pissed of with their service. Hope this does not repeat!!

Read
Review #502353 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer502353.

Kat King, Deceptive Business Practices, Fraud

Kat King of 105 Medford St., Arlington, MA 02474 who owns Affirmedia in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Kat would do for my business. She told me she was a Certified Social Media Expert with decades of experience in Brand Management, National Marketing and Internet Marketing for Fortune 50 clients help you profit and succeed.

Social Media Management, Multi-platform Campaigns, Contests, Brand Strategy and Coherence, Blueprinting Services, Social Media Evaluations. I gave her $1865.43 as a deposit for her work. That is when everything went wrong. She took my money and never performed any services for me.

I can no longer reach her on her cell at 617-237-0137, 781-643-7276 and 617-794-3299 as she will not answer my calls. Her Website: http://www.affirmedia.com or http://facebook.com/affirmedia is not working as well. I e-mailed her as well at katking137@gmail.com but no luck. I did find a report on her at http://datingpsychos.com/psycho/15267/Kat-KIng.

You have to read this. Apparently she stole $50,000.00 from her previous boyfriend.

She is a scammer, *** artist, and a crook. Beware.

Do not hire her. I have called the Attorney General on her. I'm just waiting in line as she has done the same thing to hundreds of other companies.

I just want my money back. However, I'm afraid that may never happen.

dianne2014
Tags
  • Kat King
  • Medford St
  • Affiermedia
Loss
Review #502341 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - False Information Review

Harassing false information

Addie Minerva is Not the daughter of Ellen Minerva

Read

Obviously you mean: not yet, right? Because essentially that would be the absolute intrinsic quality of the thing...

you know?

So whenever you are entertaining reevaluating the possibilities thereupon, do not forget the prime directive: never eat the cardboard box that the pizza came in. But really, is anything truly cardboard?

Review #501846 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer501846.

Housewife of 20 years left to struggle financially and to find her own assets with NO HELP FROM THE COURTS - DISCOVERS hidden assets in the millions.

Judge CHRISTOPHER COURY had the “Wool pulled over his eyes” on May 29, 2013, he spent too much time badgering the housewife of 20-years, telling her to “GET A JOB”. All the while she was trying to tell him about this but he didn’t care to hear it – READ ON…..

May 23, 2013: CEO/President of private company declares “UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY”, no potential earnings in this company or subsidiaries.

April 21, 2014: UPDATE! Subsidiary of parent company announces $86,000,000 IPO and has already sold $700,000,000 in shares. The ex-husband “hid” his 20% PLUS shares/interest in the company and its subsidiaries – UNTIL EX-WIFE DISCOVERED IT ON THE AZ CORPORATION COMMISSION FILINGS.

LET THE PUBLIC BE THE JUDGE OF THIS JUDGE, he failed this lady miserably.

Read

Not surprised. Saw this judge.

He was arguing my petition to change parenting time due to drug use by ex. When I asked if he the counseling and cps reports he got pissed. He told me he couldnt tell me what he wanted to and had to take a recess because basically I was *** him off. He then returned and told me if I disrupted his Court again " there will be consequences.

" really? ??

Because I simply asked if u read the reports being both verify children stated drug use often by father while in his care. Here my ex refuses to follow any of the courts orders and you're mad because I asked if you reviewed the reports?

Ahnawake
@me

Oh how I hear you....LOUD and CLEAR!

The judge just didn't like a 'housewife' that stayed at home. Believed every lie the ex-husband said.

Lets see now, he took her name off her van, her cell phone, all 4 of the credit cards, opened up about 10 more and maxed those out, maxed out a home equity line of credit for another $65,000 and the list goes on......then let the house go back to the bank...............now the ex, AND the company, are both suing her to make her to sell her shares. CROOKED CROOKED CROOKED, GREEDY, GREEDY GREEDY PEOPLE. 1 FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT PAID OFF, TOOK MONEY BUT WONT TALK TO US ANYMORE. 2 ATTORNEYS PAID OFF, THEN THEY JOINED THE OTHER SIDE.

A MARRIED COUPLE, FRIENDS FOR OVER 20 YEARS, PAID OFF, A SINGLE FRIEND, FOR 20 YEARS PAID OFF........Lord how people will turn crooked when there is 2 1/2 billion dollars flying through the air.

I am so ashamed and disappointed at some people.

Ahnawake
Review #501819 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Service Time Review

Went over my time which was not much and was let go .

Read
Review #501716 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer501716.

Food Review

I ordered 17$ worth of food and they did not give me an item or a receipt so I can know what I got and I would like to get the money back for the item I played for but did not recieve it

Read
Review #501714 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer501714.

Texting email harassment

I am trying to rent out a room in my home this man contacted me almost demanding i show him this room immediately.asking me 20 questions wanting to know location who lives with me ect.. he wouldnt even tell me his name!

when i asked 3 times he refused and just kept asking if he could come over and talk in person. his very first text to me he started he was normal, huge red flag anyone who is really normal wouldnt say so. when i refused to give my address because he wouldnt answer any of my questions he got mad accused me of buying or smoking *** and starting saying i was poor and my lights were probably going to be shut of tomorrow. he started harassing texts to me being nasty, name calling ect..

then emailed me the following day calling me a loser. same number as above. he said he was a 43 year old single dad self employed.

he also has an ad looking to move in with a female only. this guy is a stalker and creepy.

Read

Please, do you have a phone number for this guy? If we can get a phone number I can find out his real identity and address.

We can at least have the police take a look at him.

I am very concerned that he will escalate his behavior and if a woman ends up responding by going to his house, something terrible might happen. He seems very very angry....I am worried.

Please email me at

sparklefairy@live.com

I will answer you asap and maybe we can nail this a-hole.

Review #501703 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer501703.