Digital artist ran off with 2 people's money on art commissions!

A year ago in July 2017, I bought a digital art commission from Master417 (Paypal name "Antonio Isaac Olivas Rondero") as a gift for my girlfriend shortly before her birthday. She also bought herelf four or five more commissions from Master417 as well, and the total commissions are a total of over $120 USD (20 from me for the gift and over 100 from her for herself). Fast forward a year later, and Master417 admitted he hadn't done work on most of the projects my girlfriend and I paid for (the only thing he did was the most basic of foundation lines for ONE of the commissions). My girlfriend insisted he complete them ASAP, and Master417 said that she would have to wait even longer, possibly even "two years", which a simple drawing should not take. (Keep in mind $20 by his own admission buys a "simple drawing" while higher prices buy more expensive work.)

Eventually Master417 blocked my girlfriend and myself on social media after we decided we wanted a refund, thus preventing us from getting our money back (and assumedly he will not deliver the product since he completely blocked us).

I wish to raise awareness in both the online digital artist community and the community of people who buy these commissions so that no one will be scammed by this person anymore. This also includes his Patreon patrons, who I assume he is also screwing over. I am very angry the one I love was scammed. The $20 I paid isn't really a big deal but the $100+ my girlfriend got scammed out of is unacceptable and I hope anyone reading this who might be googling Master417 to buy a commission from him will be warned : The guy will rip you off, find another artist to draw what you want.

An explanation from a third party can be found here along with a bit of evidence:

This "journal" above has been linked with permission from the person who posted it.

Full disclosure; this report has been posted anonymously because the nature of the art is rather...risque, based on my girlfriend's explanation of what she asked him to draw.

Monetary damages: $120

Preferred resolution method: Complete financial refund.

AdmiredFieldSpaniel
Theft
Full refund
Review #1316296 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JOSE OLIVA STOLE MY MONEY

JOSE OLIVA lied to me repeatedly. He stole my hard earned money.

He cannot be trusted. It took me a long time to save up that money. Now I don't know what to do since I don't have any money to hire another siding person.

Jose Oliva agreed to do my siding in May 2018. He was a great contractor in the first two weeks then after that he was barely showing up.

As of this date, I paid him more than half, he kept saying he was bringing more materials in but it never made it to my home. It's been over 2 months and my siding is still unfinished. Now my home is surrounded with this white Tyvek wrap. He also left his trailer full of trash in my driveway.

He hardly answers my calls and when he does he kept saying that he's coming.

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T USE JOSE OLIVA. You'll regret it.

Order processing issue
Review #1316285 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1316285.

Iboga and Ayahuasca - Rosarito

Warning guys! SCAMMERS!

Elizabeth Frias, Lya Sanchez, Elizabeth Reyes,CCE,Centro de Crecimiento Espiritual Medicina ancestral casa de descanso y rehabilitacion,Grupo de Medicina Ancestral, Nimue C. Crecimiento Espiritual, Grupo de Masajes Holisticos CCE, Asesoría fisica and other business names...She and her helper Diego are liars and fraudsters and stole my $3500 without treatment. In the agreement was Iboga and Ayahuasca. She doesn't have any experience to work with.

Even she will want to confiscate your phone. There were absolutely no doctors and no real medical staff of any kind. I am posting this review because I hope others out there will not fall into the same trap i did. Don't be shy to make a report on Delegación and hire a lawyer!

She advertise house via Airbnb in Rosarito, but house doesn't exist.

Other SCAM. Be very careful!!!

Read

Yes Her son is a bad man, evil and bad, very very dangerous mexican people. Stole my money too.

This lady is crazy, she GAVE ME A CURSE AND RUINED MY LIFE, SHE IS THE DEVIL

@MARIO

Hi Mario. Thank you for responding.

Sorry to hear that. What kind of treatment did you take?

OffbeatAppenzellerDog797
Fraud
Full refund
Review #1316279 is a subjective opinion of poster.

NOT Reliable Company

Update by user Aug 05, 2018

JVA Remodeling Inc. DID NOT complete the service, and they took my money paid for the dishwasher replacement.

Original review posted by user Jul 29, 2018

This is a note to everyone – PLEASE DO NOT use the following person/company for any handyman or home services. They are NOT reliable!! Their company name(s) may NOT be registered, and they did not provide any company address information on any receipt they provided. They always want you to deposit the money in advance, and then they DID NOT provide the services they promised. And, they DID NOT return back the money they owe me (please see my notes below).

Possible Company Names:

Yanelis Mendez

Possible Company Addresses:

14313 Wistful Loop

Orlando, FL 32824

On May 18, 2018, I deposited the money to Juan Victor Ayala Lopez (to his Mom’s BOA account, Damaris Lopez Rivera’s account) for a Dishwasher replacement in Davenport, FL area. After 2 months Victor still did not do it as he kept promising that he would do it. He was not responsive on answering my phone calls and text messages. On July 11, 2018, I left him a couple of voice messages and also sent him text messages to tell him to return my money back and I hired someone else to do the dishwasher replacement. Today is July 29, 2018, there is still no response from Victor and I am still waiting for him to return my money. If needed, I may have to take legal action.

Read

You failed to complain properly and within a legally admissible format. Nowhere did I read that filed a formal written demand and served it via Certified Mail return receipt requested.

Your calls , e-mails, and text messages are as easy to ignore as a puff of steam in the wind and not admissible in court as evidence. They may have mistreated you, but your failure to gripe properly ensures your lack of recovery in this case.

FluidPerch222
Problems with payment
Full refund
Review #1315860 is a subjective opinion of poster.

TAGS Internet Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting

I was a victim of Credit card fraud.

I was able to contact the person because packages were sent to a street address

18513 CLAIRMONT CIR W

NORTHVILLE MI 48168.

The family denies receiving merchandise using my credit card but the name Alex Przebienda was signed on the stolen merchandise. My credit card address was also changed to their address. My credit card company removed the fraudulent charges but i was angry that they seemingly got away with it, no questions asked.

Goettsche Galdes Przebiendo Plzebienda Prrzebienda Przebyenda Przebjenda Przebeenda Przebiendaa Pzrebienda Przebienad Przebiedna 248-912-8069 (248) 924-2340 248-924-2345 aprzebie@gmail.com email aprzebienda@mchsi.com ford Alexander Martin Przebienda

107-3380238-8126665

248-924-2345

aprzebie@gmail.com email aprzebienda@mchsi.com

18513 CLAIRMONT CIR W

NORTHVILLE, MI 48168-8551

windowsof
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1315655 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Gift cards

I have taken 3 servays and they have told me all three times they were shipping me my 1000 dollar gift cards for walmart and wells fargo and amazon and thats been a couple months now and nothing. They need to fix whatever problems they are having. But i would like my cards .

DecimalSaola
Product
Order processing issue
Review #1314922 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

Other Company - Skimping on the guacamole.

These chips were really green like guacamole. I used to send them to my granddaughter in Korea and Qatar.

But now they just taste bland snd more like a garlic chip and the color is not green like guacamole or as zesty as before.

Please change back. Been buying for 4/5 years this year bad

StraightChameleon
Product
Bad quality
Review #1313066 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Je ne vous connais pas. Merci de supprimer mes données

Je ne vous connais pas. Merci de supprimer

Read
Review #1313040 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1313040.

Common theives

earlier i wrote about lending tree referring me to less than honest "partners" for a loan. well i found the culprit!

an outfit called aspen financial. they rejected my application then i found out they were trying to with draw funds from my checking account for payments. i got not one dime from these crooks and they used the information i put on my application to attempt to steal funds from my account. then , they had the balls to email me , stating that the attempt to withdraw funds was rejected.

really? i call that a gotcha. if anyone applies to these common criminals for a loan be very careful apparently their main source of income is stealing money from senior citizens.

aspen financial, scammers and future jail birds. jim crawford

BeefyLabradorRetriever433
Service
Poor customer service
Review #1311543 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Money gone no documentation

My husband and I purchased a vacation package from this company a few months ago totaling 498.00 was promised documentation for my husband and I to review what was purchased on June 31 2018. Received an email that documentation was on the way fast forward called the company to inquire mind you in the middle of the day greeted with a recording !!!

I truly feel that my husband and I were flim-flam’d.

It may not seem to be much but giving away almost 500 to have nothing is sad how do these ppl. live with themselves Bullshit

RowdyCapybara
Order processing issue
Review #1311032 is a subjective opinion of poster.