I seen this ladys advertisement on back page for massages and decided to give it a try. The screening was easy enough and harmless. She doesn't ask you where you work or your full name, but will ask if another lady will vouch for you for safety reasons.

Incall is the only place she does massages.

Pictures are accurate. Funny lady with thick womanly curves in all the right places and a smile that will put you at ease.

She doesn't rush you.

I will be seeing her again.

Sometimes you can't get ahold of her because she works a regular job and does massages in her spare time.

Her personal blog gives you insight on what she expects.

The do's and don'ts was my favorite part.

you will get chewed out if you act like a *** wasting time.

She informed me there is a nternet stalker posting lies about her being LE and that is a prank to scare away her business. Someone would have a recent picture of her in a uniform, small towns can't keep secrets.

Comments

Somerville, Tennessee, United States #620179

I just walked out my door and found a super absorbant kotex lying in my driveway with this whores information. Pics numbers, websites and it says she likes to *** married men. I will be notifying local law enforcement

Flint, Michigan, United States #617050

For more info on her, check out myex.com

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #617047

I love not having to work, because I can travel whenever I want to travel.In fact, we just booked a cruise and noticed there were openings for live entertainment.

Yes, they need a whale to represent Free ***. This just might be Retards chance to actually take a cruise. I know she couldn't before, because of weight restrictions. Also, you get free meals so no more advertising as a means of begging for a free meal by advertising that you offer free dinner dates.

Get it Free ***!!!!Get It...Get It...Free ***....LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #615753

Darn I have to put up several ads on BackPage with stolen pics cuz ain't no one calling me. Come on guys. I serve up greek food and bbq on my menu at no extra charge.

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #612754

DumbTard She reports another escort and can't get her name right...lol It's NIKKIINHBURG, not Nikkiintheburg...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU'RE GONNA REPORT IT, AT LEAST SPELL IT RIGHT

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #612181

She really needs to lay her 'I will never come back to Eccie' pitch to rest,because she spends her life on Eccie as a troll.If she didn't want to come back, then why is she trolling the site 24/7.

As usual she is an obsessed stalker. If she didn't care, she'd move on. She's talking about people that are not real.

I guess when you don't have anything, fantasy is what gets her off.What a sad miserable life she keeps living.

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #610593

ol...Nasty thing is now doing men for $80.

Funny how people state repeatedly that they don't care what others say or think about them. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have to annouce you don't. You obviously do care. Too funny.

lol........ Smart people don't have to write a BLOG to express how everyone's out to get them and write about their obsession with others, because we don't care.

Retard with balls hanging over your panties.Oh nevermind, that's your big fat gut!!!!

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #610588

EWE...GROSSS...look at her BIG FLAT & I mean FLAT A.Z.Z There isn't anything round about that.She is just a big blob.

Look at that nasty gut she has hanging over her dirty underwear. YUCK!!!! I bet she had a ton of PORK to eat today.... yeah....keep makin that bacon BABY!!!!

LOL....

her stomach looks a lot like a ball sack.That photo of her bending over on that table that I am sure suddenly collaosed look like two pigs in a duffle bag, fighting over a milkdud....

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #610586

pds - public DlCK Sucker 135 times in one day. It all makes sense now. Now, she has something to be proud of.

I remember her saying to get more business to put up more than one ad with different pics on each ad. AWE...it looks as if karma has caught up with her. It's OBVIOUS that she is hurting for business. AWE...poor fat crater face mentally deflicted RETARD that gets constipated frequently.... ...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

How much Clearer can this person stress -"I'm a Butthurt Eccie Reject that keeps writing garbage to justify why I'm a reject?" if it doesn't bother her so much, then why is she spending her life trolling eccie and complaining? Complete Rejected ***!!!

This NUT isn't 29. She's 47 & looks every bit of it.

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #610585

Awe guys let her be.I feel sorry for her.

Just look at how and what she writes. It's obvious that she's desperate for attention. People with lives don't write garbage such as she has on her website. It looks as if she's at the end of her rope and just nickpicking at anything she thinks is important.

Let her be and have her fun.In the end that's all she really has to hold on to.