Other Company - Never issued refunds

They charged me 39.90 on my card 5 times I called and lady said would issue refund on card for 119.90 a week ago still no refund I was on phone with lady named Mia for an hour please correct this ASAP Arlenr 2256518087

WistfulSquid
Review #1477677 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - William J. Lott

Couldn't find the place to write the code

Read
Review #1477218 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1477218.

Other Company - Another pissed off Consumer!

Well, as soon as I received my "FREE TRIAL" I knew that something was missing.. Yup, you probably already know,,, ANY FORM OF WAY TO CANCEL!!

My monthly NEVER CAME, YET, I WAS BEING CHARGED!

THANKS FOR NOTHING EXCEPT ANOTHER PISSED OFF CUSTOMER! Product not even worth the trial s&h fee

EndurableDogoArgentino998
Review #1477157 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Not happy

My balance was charged but did not go through. Now my balance is at 0

LevelHaddock
Problems with payment
Review #1476696 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Worthless co. sham ..

this is the worst co.. I have ever had the displeasure to buy from and I will never buy from you again...I am also going to post all over face book and all social medias to see if I can get people NOT to buy from you....

Read
Review #1476483 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1476483.
5.0

Other Company - Don’t believe this guy he is full of it..

Don’t believe everything this guy says we did a search on him you’d be surprised what we found online

UnitedBottleNosedDolphin295
Review #1476026 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Other Company - It's just *** up that every time you do a survey you all got to buy some *** I did the survey I have not been awarded my credit card or $1,000 that's all I want

All I want is my check I did them damn surveys I just want to check credit card something from you guys ***

DismalGoldenOriole352
Problems with payment
Review #1475768 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Other Company - Getting hung up on

You call me over 20 times a day, I answer to tell you I have found coverage. You immediately hang up on me!

Take me off your calling list!

When you call and I ask where you are from your reps get rude. I would go without coverage before i buy from you and you ignorant annoying reps!

RotundGiantSchnauzer201
Review #1475591 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Over 3 months for a 2 week job and still not done.

We hired this company to do a paver patio with gazebo and fire pit area with seating wall. While the work that has been completed looks professional we hired them to start the job on 10/3/18.

It is now 2/19/19 and the job is still not done. It has been over 3 months for a job that was supposed to take 2 weeks and is completely because of their own doing. I have heard every excuse in the book from the owner about why they can't come out to work on the patio. Not only is the work not done, but they have left their equipment in our yard this whole time as well.

I am really surprised we have not received a complaint from our HOA because there is a big saw, wheel barrow, ladders and some other equipment that is just sitting in our yard, and has been for over 3 months. It is not just the fact that it has taken this long to do our job, though, it is also about the horrendous lack of communication.

Trying to get a response from the owner of this company is like pulling teeth. I will not under any circumstances ever hire this company to do any landscaping projects again.

Read
Review #1475441 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1475441.

Other Company - Fraud charge for $433.62 For IFIT

I just got an AMEX fraud alert at midnight for a change for $433.62. I guess this the time of night they put fraud charges through so it would go unnoticed. Good to know AMEX automatically dexlined the charge and told me to call them to cancel the card.

Problems with payment
Review #1475250 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1475250.