Other Company - Review from Hueytown, Alabama

I had thought car finance was a good company because I was approved. I was wrong.

They would not allow me to make certain amounts to get caught up after I lost my job. I was able to move back home before they took my van. The reps were rude they demanded me to pay 319 but I wasn't able to and they wouldn't take less.

I finally called and thought I would be to get back on track I was 4 payments behind and the lady said she would note my account and send me letters to my new address and 5 hours later the repo man was knocking on my door. Never again will I do business with them Jon Jones

Hueytown, Alabama
Review #552171 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer552171.

Other Company - Daniel Ikpe-Craigslist Script Creator-SCAMMER!!!

Daniel Ikpe is a scam artist that promises services that he doesn't deliver. I came to Daniel requesting his service to help my ads stand out above my competitors and not get flagged.

We went back and forth with what I was expecting and what he could provide. In short I would pay a fee and he would deliver a script to help my services stand out. I paid and then he came to me saying he couldn't deliver the service because of a needed update which would take no more than 48 hours. Forty eight hours went by and nothing was sent but I was told to be patient.

I then was told I would need to meet up with him via Gchat and pay more for some additional service (which I was not told to begin with). Daniel then attempted to meet up with me at 11 at night when of course I was sleeping. I then tried to re-schedule and the only time he could was a time that I couldn't.

This was the last time that I heard from him. I never received a service or refund and I was duped which I can't change but I do want to inform others so they aren't scammed either.

peteyp62
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #552110 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Return Policy Review

Wrong packages sent. When returned cost 115.90.

They accused me of returning a used product which I did not. They were horrible!

Never again. Had my cc take care of it.

Read
Review #551978 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer551978.

Other Company - Automatic Payment Review from Portland, Oregon

Today I called to make a payment since they didn't charged auto payment like we agreed when I signed up with them. So after I been transferred from one agent to another.

They finally collected my payment. I asked for them to reinstate my service back. So there we go I got transferred again. A guy answered and collected my info again.

And then he just disappeared in no where. So after almost two hours on the phone, and after being transferred from one agent to another I still didn't gets service back even thou I paid my bill. Therefore, not every one should work at the call center. Every one should have a proper training at their jobs.

Bad service. But I'm still stuck with the contract.

Read
Review #551977 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer551977.

FRAUD!!!! FRAUD!!! FRAUD!!! FRAUD!!! FRAUD!!! WOMEN BEWARE

LIKE SEVERAL WOMEN I FELL FOR THIS FRAUDLENT COMPANY AND USELESS PRODUCT.I ORDERED BOTH GARCINIA CAMBODIA AND MANGO CLEANSE ONLINE 14 DAYS FREE TRIAL PAID 2.99 SHIPPING EACH.NO LINK TO READ MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND COMPANY POLICIES ONCE YOU LEAVE THE PAGE AND ALL YOU HAVE IS AUTOMATED VOICE PNONE NUMBER TO CANCEL.I CALLED TO CANCEL THE ORDER BUT YOU HAVE TO CALL A DIFFERENT NO TO CANCEL EACH PRODUCT.I ENDED UP PAYING $79.85 EACH FOR THE ***.MY BANK CALLED TO CLAIM MY REFUND AND I WAS TOLD I CAN ONLY RETURN THE PRODUCT IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING UNOPENED,HOW DO ONE TRY A PRODUCT IF YOU DO NOT OPEN IT.

THE PRODUCT IS AS BAD AS THE PRODUCERS.THE MANGO CLEANSE KEEPT ME CONSTIPATED ALL DAY AND I NEVER GET CONSTIPATED,I HIT THE RESTROOM 30 MINUTES AFTER A MEAL BUT WITH THAT POISON I COULD NOT VOID FOR MORE THAN 36 HOURS FELT LIKE I WAS CARRYING A 6 LB BABY ALL DAY

DO NOT TOUCH THESE PRODUCTS EVEN IF THEY ARE OFFERED FREE.

Las Pi, Las Pinas, Philippines #1234066

FRAUDULENT PRODUCT

THIEVES

99% Of INFOMERCIALS ARE NOT TRUE

THEY ARE MOSTLY THIEVES

Sammamish, Washington, United States #952402

Thank you. Your response was the most revealing and realistic. Will never use this product.

Oceanside, California, United States #897780

Thank you! I almost went for it.

How did you get ahold of them

View more comments
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #551944 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer551944.

Bridesmaid Dress Review

I ordered a bridesmaid dresse for my cousin's wedding on Saturday, the dress was delivered with white stains on it. I completely disgusted and would like for the issue to be addressed but that's a joke because trying to contact someone is like pulling teeth!

My advice is to go elsewhere with your money. It's not worth the headache and disappointment.

Read
Review #551911 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer551911.
5.0

.Vin Speenia , Alan Green , and Pat (something)Get Out of Debt Today

I was taken advantage and ripped off by a company called Get Out of Debt Today. The owner is Vin Speenia out of Atlantic City.

They sent me a mailer with no company name and a lot of my personal info. It resembled a government document, stating I have a benefit number. I called the phone number and went through an application process that I was told would save me 50% off my total debt. I paid a 600$ application fee and then made a mopthly payment that was supposed to be used to negotiate my creditors.

They did nothing but take my money, ignore my calls and tell me false promises of getting back in touch with me. These guys are all just low life Atlantic City *** artist!!

Read

They stole my grandmothers money!!! How do you get this money back!?!?!?

I'm irate !!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee HELP!!!!

JoeyL
Tags
  • Vin Speenia Alan Green Pat H
Not as described
Full refund
Review #551886 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Hartsville, South Carolina - Management

the Hartsville HH received a counterfeit $20 bill; the manager (Sharon) called an employee (Melissa Brown) and told her to bring $20 for she will not deposit the fake bill. Melissa took $20 to the manager and got the fake bill which she gave me (since I paid Melissa's $20); I took to Police Dept.

and they said the HH had to bear the loss and that they should have been called and the fake bill turned over to them. I informed the manager and they gave $20 back to Melissa but informed her she was fired at the same time.

Read
Review #551866 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer551866.

Washing Machine Review

Washing machine repair needed service

bhoops4272
Review #551765 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Boxer Puppy Review

I bought the most expensive boxer puppy on the site 2,200$ championship bloodlines... No proof of blood line ..dog showed up with two infected ears and heart murmurs.

Lovely dog and and a broken heart they offer a 50% refund if my dog dies ... They want more of my money what a joke thanks contact me for advice 6037176544

Read
Review #551701 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer551701.