Other Company in Johannesburg, Gauteng - Unfairly dealth with

My name is Yvonne Chetty. I applied for a Sterns account on 4/10/14 and it was only approved on 4/11/14 after I sent an email of complaint for waiting so long.

I activated my account on 6/11/14 and on that same day purchased a Blackberry 9720 from Sportscene on my new account. After a week I noticed that the phone battery was heating up everytime I would surf the net. I went back to Sportscene hoping that they would refund or replace as I was not happy about having problems with a brand new phone. Especially one that I did not even start paying for yet.

Since it was the eighth day, they refused to replace or refund and told me that the only thing I can do is to book it in for repairs. I was not happy about that but had no choice. I decided to book it in at Vodacare since it would be a quicker process. I booked it in and they did a software upgrade on the handset and gave me a new battery.

I was told that maybe the phone needed a software upgrade, therefore the battery must have been heating up. After a week I am having the same problem. I am sceptical about going back because I do not want them to suggest repairs again. It disheartens me that I have to go through this with a brand new handset.

I want a refund or a replacement.

I am not happy with it going in for rpairs again. Please assist me.

$2000
Full refund
Review #559962 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer559962.

Truck Storage Review

Its been months an still have car an truck storage fee for toyota to get them is now at 7000.00 each.

Read
Review #559915 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer559915.
5.0

Other Product Review

what's up everybody that's where he should help I would love to catch up with your school when I ask or just give me a call4045661975

wikkichery27
Review #559911 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Zillah, Washington - Several wires breaking at the base ear piece and charger not working.

While wearing the Hearing aid the wires break near the base where you put the ear piece in the ear. It comes apart.

There are no plastic covering down towards the ear piece. I fill if you fix covering plastic down all the way the wires wouldn't be loose wires that way it would work better.

This is the fourth time buying these.

One time the charger wouldn't charge the hearing aid so we bought another hearing aid MSA 30 x just to charge it. I have receipts from Walmart and Alco but no way to send you a copy.

Let the company propose a solution
Review #559679 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer559679.

Representative Review

I called the office on Academy Rd - customer rep was rude, didnt want to answer questions. She was rude when i asked about pricing. Will never go there for services now!

Read
Review #559627 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer559627.

Other Company in Johnson City, Tennessee - Very Poor Quality

Lola bag stinks, leather poor quality, strap a joke -fell off immediately. Cheesy bag that is nothing more than Chinese junk.

Never again! Please don't waste your money - even the lining is cheesy and you can see areas of the bag that were not properly sewn. I can't believe Shop NBC would promote these bags. Oh, and you get a coupon for $75 off next purchase!

They marked the bag I had from $400 to $75. I should have known better. If it sounds too good to believe then it probably is!

They also delete negative comments from their Facebook page! Beware this company.

tiffany.oakes
Not as described
Full refund
Review #559582 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Online Order Review

I made a good faith wire transfer to an alibaba supplier and never got product. They even had the nerve to ask me for more money, cause they said the minimum quantity was not met(MOQ) even though they agreed to the lesser quantity.

BEWARE of

PT WALMART TRADING INDONESIA. Rep name Indina

Read
Review #559384 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer559384.

Other Company in Cape Coral, Florida - Rebate sent in on 09/30/2014

I sent all the appropriate rebate slip and the original sales slip along with the barcode proofofpurchase 1.75 liter from each bottle of FLEISCHMANN'S VODKA as required. I have checked on rebate and all I can find out is,, IN PROCESS.

No phone no's. to call. This web site is as big a joke as the rebate place. Nothing but a bunch of scammers.

But you have it named right PISSED CONSUMER. All I want is my rebate with out all the ***, and just to *** everyone off more you want someone to type in at least 100 words.

Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #559265 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer559265.

Other Company in Concord, New Hampshire - The Mattress didn't hold up to the Simmons name

The mattress started to sag in a couple places. A couple springs popped out of the mattress.

Though I turned the mattress over it still kept sagging. The mattress has a 10 year warranty, after the third year i called the company. The company was no longer in business. One day i found out that another mattress company had taken it over.

I went inside and it was the same people, and some management running it.

They said they couldn't do anything for me, since they were a new company. They said to call the manufacturer and they would send someone over to warranty the mattress, so i could buy another one.

Let the company propose a solution
Review #559187 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer559187.

Lab Tech Review

On November 13 I was at the lab on N.14st in San jose ca.I heard the lab tech by the name Tiffany being very rude to a person doing a drug test.the patient said he has an email but he couldn't print it out. So she responded very very rude to him,"saying its not my problem go to the library or something" she is very unprofessional and very rude.

Read
Review #559133 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer559133.