Love for sale in Russia

I received an Email from a young women in Russia with a "sob" story about trying to find a "good man" to fall in love with and possibly send for her to marry. Currently there are thousands of these scams going on all over the world.

Buyer be ware, most are scams for money. It's a dead give away when they don't ask for a photo or answer any personal questions, but rather profess to fall in love with you in less than two weeks and then claim they have vacation time to come to be with you, but need money for tickets, travel expenses and proof of financial stability. They will not allow a bank transfer, since that is traceable and it can be reversed. The stories only vary slightly and the pictures they send are very tempting and usually sexual in nature.

This one claimed to be an orphan with no relatives and few friends. She spoke of all her dreams that she wished could come true and preyed on you for pity to save her.

I checked with the Russian embassy and there only advise was to ignore any such emails, which I now plan to do, but there are so many lonely men that are very vulnerable to these women and those that do try to marry them find out they are only looking for citizenship in America. There should be a central agency to list as many names as possible to check before falling victim to these scams.

Read

It's a scam. You understand that.

Now just forget it and move on ; you're never going to put a stop to this practice and your efforts won't even be noticed. And don't throw away a good thing ; I'd be delighted to be single again instead of married 3 times.

cadet35
scamming
Loss
Preferred solution
Buyer beware.
Review #1350718 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Worst I been hanged up

I was calling because they stole my money from my card I had 1,300 now is to 0 i want help ASAP i dont know if is fraud or whats going on my number is 214-295-7219 I need help please can someone call me is fustrated not to know what happen to my money if someone can call me i will appreciated is so frustratin {{Redacted}}

SoupyTibetan Mastiff
Poor customer service
Review #1349633 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - I didnt mean to click this link I made a mistake

I made a Mistake I MADE A MISTAKE DIDNT MEAN TO CLICK THIS WEBSITE

GlitteringMarineToad
Review #1349353 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Complient

Plz my order delivery to me.. I all ready payment in online shopping plz my order delivery to me

Problem with delivery
Review #1348868 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1348868.

Unprofessionalism in office

My name is Darrell Towles Jr. Attempting to report an incident in the Alexandria, Va branch this morning 09/06/2018 at 9:30am.

To whom it may concern:

I would expect a certain degree of professionalism and courtesy when utilizing labor finders.

This morning that didnt happen, I called in responding to a text message advertising a job site in Vienna, Virginia. I kindly requested that your office representative text me the address to the job-site which was never sent, abruptly the phones lost signal. I was never left a voicemail or a text with address.

I immediately called back and I was literally screamed at, talked over, sarcastically scrutinized and repeatedly hung up on by your representative Ashia. Who am i to report to when your office staff is out of line?

DearPanda344
Reason of review
To be able to leave a review to report such events
Review #1348126 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Dishonest staff

I paid your staff money bit he did not return me my proper change. Item was 1890, i gave him 3,000 baht and he returned 100baht only.

TrustingWasp500
Problems with payment
Review #1348014 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UNFRENDLY MALE CUSTMERSERVCE REPRESENTIVES

I COULD NOT STAND OPPENHIMER THE MONEY DID NOT GROW THEIR MALE CLIENTS IF I WOULD CALLA UP I WAS A REGULER CUSTMER WITH MONEY TO TAKE OUT I FELT I WAS TREATED HOIRROBLY IF I WOULD ASK THE MALE CLIENTS ABOUT HOBBIES OR IF THEY GO TO THE GYM THEY REPORTRED TO ONE MANGER ASSCUSED ME OF BEING GRAFFIC ABOUT CUSTMERS BECAUSE I WOULD TALK ABOUT WORKOUT WEARA ND SPEEDOES WITH MALE CUSTMER CLIENTS IT WAS LIKE YOUR ACCUSSING ME I FELKT OFFENDED THE MANGER HAD NO BUISNESS HARSASING ME CALLING ME ON MY CELL PHONE V BEACUSE THE GUYS COULD NOT TALK ABOUT UNDERWEAR OR WORKJING OUT IT WAS LIKE GROW UP AND GET A .,LIFE THE MALE REPRESENTIVES WERES O SNOTTY AND HEA RI AM A CUSTEMR LOUSY EXPEWRCNESS AT OPPENHIMER I WOULD HAVE BEEN BETER TREATSDD IF I HAD 75 MILION DOLLERS IN SEVERAL ACCOCUNTS PROPBLY WONT USE OPPENHIMMER AGAIN LOUSYCOMPANY AND LOUSY MAGMENT PEOPLE SKILLS AND LOUSY MA,.EL CUMSTMER CREPRESENTIVES WHO NEED TO GROW UPAND LITEN UP GRAYSON JEMERYTRAVIES THE5TH

Read
Review #1347835 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1347835.

Other Company - Order not received

Ordered a tracking watch on August 10th!! Have not received watch or any further communication from the company!

WhiteWasp
Order processing issue
Review #1347060 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Other Company - Tried to take dividends from life policy

Sent in multi page form. They returned saying doubted signature.

Need one of 3 guarantees. One was copy of drivers license. Refilled out form and returned. They sent back another set of form to be filled out and now require notorized signature.

Almost month has passed since first request sent.

Called Cust Ser which was of no help. Done with Prudential after being customer for 40 years.

LuxuriantGreyMouseLemur648
Poor customer service
Review #1346428 is a subjective opinion of poster.

PRESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL IS A SCAM COMPANY

Gregory White, supposed owner of this business is a SCAM ARTIST. He came to my home and pretended to be a professional who could rid my home of unwanted critters.

He charged me 475.00 for absolutely NOTHING and said to call him back if there was any more problem but he GUARANTEED his work and said how many great reviews he had on thumbtack. He went to his car and said he forgot his invoice paperwork, so I never received any paperwork at all. Then he proceeded to tell me he was a minister being ordained the following Sunday. He was nothing short of a SCAM ARTIST who took my money and did nothing.

Do not hire this man. He's a SCAM ARTIST!!

Service
Not as described
Review #1346247 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1346247.