Dentures Review

Dentures are bulky, teeth are crooked, top denture hangs down on one side. One tooth is bigger than the opposite same tooth?!

NO QUALITY CONTROL! Keep the cattle moooving

Bad quality
Review #583578 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583578.

Other Product Review

cheap stuff not worth for 10

dollars

Bad quality
Review #583549 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583549.

Other Company in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania - VIP is a joke-Don't fall for it, just try and find any pics of the units!

We booked a VIP unit in Wildwood, N.J, and it was a complete disaster.

This was SUPPOSE to be their top of the line unit BUT was the bottom of the line. We were very upset at the accommodations that we asked for our money back after joining the VIP program which was pressured on us while staying at another unit under the guise that they were just taking a SURVEY.

Thank God we got our money refunded after showing them pics of the dump ($3,000.00).

Their website sucks! Hardly any pics of their units (esp. inside). I don't know who they hire for their photos but however they are, they either don't know what us customers want or they are totally inept.

I've been with TAN for about 12 years now, and I'm really frustrated at trying to get a descent condo when I'm ready to go on vacation.

They do NOT have enough condos (if that is what U like to call them), and mostly every time U call them they are NOT available.

Now if U join the VIP program, You MAY get a preferred unit, but don't count on it. After we joined the VIP program we had high expectations of exceptional units BUT that was a fantasy. We STILL had difficulty finding a descent unit.

Good luck with the regular program. If U happen to find something even close to what U R looking for, they want to charge U extra for each additional bedroom + $$ for high season $99.00 processing fee and other incidentals.

The only really good bargain is the last call-$99.00 + the processing fee for a unit that is usually being used at a certain time of the year.

Remember the old expression"Caveat emptor"-Buyer beware!

Look before U leap!

If U really want a deal (timeshare) go on Ebay-They are practically giving them away for $0. The existing owners that have the timeshare are willing to pay all the transfer and lawyer fees for a pittance. My friend just got a Tri-annual for only $90.00 (total) and a yearly maintenance fee of only $169.00 a year with RCI for 18,000 points yearly. Now that's a deal!!!! Good luck

Bad quality
Review #583523 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583523.

Other Company in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Scam artist used magic jack to TRY and get money saying he is from the electric company Fpl 801-872-0480 ext 714

He called my buisness from magic jack# 801-872-0480 saying we owe electric bill and must pay $500 now at Walgreen money pak to avoid disconnect.

This is the 4th time they tried it and I already made a police report ,but still no arrest but the company is in Florida where I am.

I still have the proof where the police could get the subpoena, for magic jack in west palm beach and the money pak receipts as u have to have an account to receive the money,but crime is still high here so I might have to wait awhile or maybe check with NSA AS THE KNOW everyone info as Snoden said.

Problems with payment
Review #583509 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583509.

Other Company in Mccrory, Arkansas - Ripped off by Liberty Relocation, Houston

They demanded more money after having my items loaded on their truck..They demanded payment in full before unloading my items. Many items were destroyed and many items were missing.

They would not take or return calls. After acknowledgement of having at least one of my missing items they would not return. They offered 60.00 on a 2,700.00 claim saying that items should of not been shipped the way they were and no proof of items in the boxes. They are the ones that wrapped and loaded.

They caused me, a disabled, fixed income senior citizen female, a lot of hardship and grief. I lost items that can never be replaced.

Mccrory, Arkansas
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #583475 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583475.

Flooring Review

Worst costumer service ever!

We had a problem with a overpriced floor that was installed 1 and a half years ago, it was just a little piece that was broken on the stairs, they were not able to find the matching color anymore even with me paying 75 dollars for the visit! Bad bad bad, I am so mad this is ridiculous!

Bad quality
Review #583474 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583474.

Positive Experience Review

I never expected such great service since I read bad comments often towards mimis but my time here was wonderful the manager Mara was very helpful with us and attentive and well as our server Jared everything was good quality and excellent service we will be comming back !

Good customer service
Review #583420 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583420.

Manager Review

The management dont caee about there employees my father died on a saturday we buried him wednesday.My so called manager said his business comes first would not let me have no time off.*** them

Demotte, Indiana
Review #583381 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583381.

Other Company - Game Review from Piketon, Ohio

I have sent emails yet i get the same response even though i have explained the problem im having with your game but you dont have a support team you can call..pretty *** poor customer support..and the sad thing is i can load the game on my phone from itunes but not on my tablet which is running on android. I have reset my tablet and reinstalled the game which is the same thing i emailed your so called support team and apparently im not the only one with this problem

Piketon, Ohio
Poor customer service
Review #583328 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583328.

Tea Review

It is the absolute worst tea I've ever had....period

Manteno, Illinois
Bad quality
Review #583325 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583325.