Other Company - Weight Loss Product Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Started at 6' 1" 184lb, age 33. Lost 4 lbs during cleanse, doing mns e now on day 3.

Something feels off. Put in an 18hr day on project startup for work followed by 14 hr day. I am laying here still wired and i should be fighting to stay awake. I cant feel this mu c h energy with rockstar or redbull.

Definately not natural, affects moods, feel as if on drugs. I will be stoping and going back to organic natural raw fruits and veggies for energy!!!

Not as described
Review #587123 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer587123.

Other Product Review

Been using mine for couple months now only had to charge it twice but the second time it will not take a charge just flashes green light on charge and light on battery button flash it won't turn on or anything when I unhook it the battery light flash 3 times twice does this mean it's toast I paid 35 bucks for it and if that's all I get out of it then they lost another customer

Bad quality
Review #587089 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer587089.

Other Company - High Heel Boots Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota

I will never order from this website again and I will tell anyone and everyone not to ever even look at this company. I am very disappointed and frustrated that my boots that I've had for May 40 days, and only worn 7 times, broke while just walking.

I have never broken any shoes, since I am only 4'10" and weight about 80lbs.

I bought a pair of high heeled boots and they broke right in the middle where not even a shoe repair store can fix them. I will gladly write many times negative comments on this website I hopes that no one trust their shipment or quality of their products.

Bad quality
Review #587074 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer587074.

Account Cancellation Review

I'm being litterslly harassed on here. Someone is posting that I rob people and ive an Std.

Neither at true. The guys name is David Burrell. Ive gotten lots of emails from him. Ive talked to police said there's nothing they can do unless he comes after me.

I want all my accts deleted asap.

I'm not using this site ever again. It has cost me yo much stress

Not as described
Review #587038 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer587038.
4.0

Vitaskincar and Dermatruelift are Companies You Must Read the Fine Print

These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam where they send you a "free bottle" and 14-days later, charge you $89.99 for each bottle.

When you call the company, they say "you did not read all the fine print. If you are dissatisfied with the product you must call 14 days from your order date, not to be charged the amount." It is not a free 30 day supply - company refused to credit my account.

Read

This is a typical scamming routine. Nothing is ever free!!!I always use a green dot Visa debit card and only put on it the amount you are ordering.

It is a pre pay so only can get what is loaded. Tada it works¡!!!!!!

Durham, North Carolina, United States #954654

do not try this product. not worth it and they will charge you the fee and cancel your order.

If their product was good they would give you the option to cancel or keep receiving their products. They are after the $89.99 and also charge another $89.99 for each product for an amount of $179.98 for 1oz of their fake products

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #587015 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer587015.
3.4

Heater Review

I bought a heater on the 23 _ Jan 2013 paid 195.00 it had been returned .I was told it was a good heater I asked 2 more times I was it was good. So I had to go to other stores to get a regulator line and fitting at a cost of 50.00 .the heater didn't work they gave me my$$ back for the heater.

But I'm out the 50.00 for the other stuff that's not refundable . That not rite!!!!!!

Sweetwater, Texas
Not as described
Review #586982 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer586982.

Other Product Review

Don't sign up for health, dental and vision they take 350.00 a WEEK out of your pay if your full time they refuse to stop the automatic from our pay

Problems with payment
Review #586943 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer586943.
3.0

Collection Calls Review

I was called at my home...I was screamed at cussed then I was insulted... Not to mention. I was threatened!

jsb1971x
Poor customer service
Review #586823 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Product Review

Hard to get customer service rep on line. Product irritated my eyes terribly

Poor customer service
Review #586811 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer586811.

Other Company in Fort Myers Beach, Florida - High price, bad product

In a mall in Fort Meyers Florida, I was approached by a foreign salesman that would not let me leave, practically chasing me down to demonstrate my eye wrinkles would disappear. I finally let him put the product on, he only did one eye.

He told me it is very drying and to use a moisture afterwords. Well 180.00 later I walked out with a product that makes my face look like a glazed donut! No amount of moisturizer can remove the dry cracked white powder that the product turns into. I am so angry at myself and him.

He also said the product would last 2 years.

What a joke! And a rip-off.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #586788 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer586788.