Total Rip Off

This guy and his friends ripped me off on a 1999 Subaru Forester. That gave me a title and it looked real.

It was NO good!

It needs a transfer they told me for about 5 weeks they would get this done and it never happened.

I am out 1200 dollars and have bought a car that I cannot put tags on,

I found the original owner and he got in contact with this guy named, NATHAN AFFEIDT he is unwilling to transfer the title and is a liar. If your smart enough to google this number do not be a fool like me, there a bunch of kids that rip people off in Minnesota.

Read

A lot of greed on your part: trying to buy a car for a fraction of its true value.

Joanjet
RIP OFF
Loss
Review #1374688 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Sweepstakes

Been playing now for about 2year trying to win but everytime at the end for some reason my phone just wont charge Im hoping I win And the my phone hasnt failbme again.

Read
Review #1374557 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1374557.

Other Company - Apology

I was issued an email apology nothing else happened i tried to get the racist manager blond haired lady fired but no......also tried to email the main newspaper in yakima where i live no response the owner apologized in email but nothing else

Poor customer service
Review #1372810 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1372810.

Richard Marine - Richard Marine Design Associates Scammer

Richard Marine was contracted as an interior designer for our home. He was paid $80,000 in advance to place orders on custom furniture for our residence. Richard Marine absconded with our money and zero furniture has been delivered to date. Upon further investigation, we discovered that the checks he requested we make out to R. Marine were actually deposited into his mother's account (Rose Marine).

In addition, Richard Marine has a second lawsuit pending against him.

Richard Schulman et al v. Richard Marine.

Richard Marine was living in Beverly Hills at 131 South Maple Drive Suite 105

Beverly Hills, CA 90212. I believe he might have moved to San Diego.

He's a liar, con-man, thief and a scammer. Watch out for Richard Marine / Richard Marine Design Associates.

He is no longer responding to phone calls or emails, His contact information is mobile # +1 310-595-4959 and email: richardmarinedesign@gmail.com.

Do you know Richard Marine?

I hope he goes to jail!

Internet Karma
Tags
  • Richard Marine Design Associates
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1372720 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Stop accessing my account

Stop accessing my card account

Product
Review #1372236 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1372236.

Other Company - Superintendent

As far as the delivery personnel, which is the staff that I do with. No professionalism they have attitude problems I have no regard for personal property and what they damaged upon delivery. I would never recommend them not even to a hobo in the street.

Poor customer service
Review #1371123 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1371123.

Other Company - Need help

Wala po Ako narerecieve na code. Kindly send to my account.

Jkbalase@gmail.com

DevotedHornShark
Order processing issue
Review #1369958 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - No respect losinng customer s

Not open just looking through window smiling like we are stupid 12 people left couldn't wait

Poor customer service
Review #1369577 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1369577.

Other Company - VS Inconsiderate to costumers

Need to change item it was wrong item tgat supposed to be perfume however it was a creame

Came back immidiately to chanes the item but tge store did not change even i talk to store manager,they are too inconsiderate becayse i paid my cab just to go back to tge stoee but nothing was dobe by them.Too disaappointing i ratger need to changes otger product not the inconsiderate VS in Carefour Kurais branch in riyadh.

QuickestHimalayan
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1369027 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I have had your service sence 1991 this is twice we have had to put up with this we want our tv back or a refund on our money

computer bs have had your service sence 1991 this is twice u have done this to us u charge a high rate for your service an cant use 90% of programs sence u went with att rates have went up an service has went down tired of talking to dam comp very dis sattified now u say we have to have x amount of worda to say how wrong an cheep u have become all u care about is how much money u can make an how much *** service u can give u have programs that kids watch not grownups and now I have over 100 words an u dam computer cant count please decide your coustomers come first

AnotherHighlandCattle561
Problem with delivery
$2000
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1368469 is a subjective opinion of poster.