5.0

Portable Ceramic Heater

I ordered the Portable Ceramic Heater - 1500W Portable Electric Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Tip-Over & Overheat Protection, Adjustable Hot & Cool Fan Modes Small Space Heater for Under Desk Floor. I absolutely love this heater/fan and it arrived just in time for our cold front that is coming in.

Our office is an open setting and it tends to get quite cold inside so this little heater is going to keep me comfortable when it's chilly and cool with the fan when summer comes back around.

For such a small unit it sure does put out the heat and I could not be happier with it. I will no longer need to wear bundles of clothing to come to work to be comfortable at my desk.

Thank you!

Donna Brasington

SnappyGreyReefShark
Good quality
Review #1395772 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.1

Expensive oem battery

I have a 2013 X# and would like to replace oem battery($510) WITH A $200 oPTIMA BATTERY. Would this cause any problems?

Many mechanics tell me no problem. Local dealer said it would cause electrical problems. I do not believe it. My neighbor has BMW and bought oem battery and it lasted less than 2 years. $510 is a rediculous price for an automobile battery. I'm sure Optima would disagree with this assessment. Please reply to campbelldr@hotmaqil.com or cal 727-7442630 and leave a message.

What possible problem could a non oem battery cause with this vehicle????

I live in fl and am told heat and humidity cause short battery life. Optima battery should be a great improvement.

QuaintHare405
Reason of review
expensive battery required per dealer
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1395502 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Arman Hazarian

I too got involved with this con artist I am also working with the authorities to make sure he goes to jail he's done this before look up Cozi Furniture he has Cartier jewelry at about $38,000 I believe he's also committed insurance fraud the jewelry is in my name he had a robbery and can't produce the jewelry to give it back to Cartier since he hasn't paid for it for months I've had cars repossessed my credit in shambles I had an 8:59 credit score now it's 5:47 yes already showed me so much and I met with one of his victims who took the cars they had two of them they had to pay him $10,000 down and a delivery he asked for 3,000 more and wouldn't turn over the keys this is what he does he lives off of other people's money he will get what's coming to him if you read this review and you're one of his victims please get in touch with me at SusanHerman1027@gmail.com I will put you in touch with the authorities as he will have to make restitution to us all

Read

I don't know why this didn't show the whole thing but they've been arrested on Friday they're being held on 3.8 million bail 40 felonies 6 more felonies and the arraignment is this coming Tuesday at San Fernando Court

I can't wait to see him coming in during the shackle shuffle you feel me people I can't wait to see him coming in during the shackle shuffle you feel me people and another six for credit card fraud and all that other good stuff that they did to people I'm going to be at their arraignment it's in San Fernando Court on March 26th at 8:30 and another six for credit card fraud and all that other good stuff that they did to people I'm going to be at their arraignment it's in San Fernando Court on March 26th at 8:30I am more than happy to report that Arman and his sidekick Al have been arrested they are currently incarcerated in northern county Los Angeles jail there to do in San Fernando Court on the 26th for raiment they're facing 40 felony Grand AutoI am more than happy to report that Arman and his sidekick Al have been arrested they are currently incarcerated in northern county Los Angeles jail there to do in San Fernando Court on the 26th for raiment they're facing 40 felony Grand Auto

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH. HE IS CURRENTLY GOING BY THE NAME OF MAVE BUT STILL THE SAME LOSER THAT WILL SCAM YOU. IF WE GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO CHARGE HIM I AM SURE WE CAN GET HIM BEHIND BARS

@Anonymous

Please email me so we can get you with the authorities to put this con artist in jail. We have enough people but if you want to see justice email me susanherman1027@gmail.com l

@Anonymous

your wish came true he's been arrested the arraignment will be on this coming Tuesday in San Fernando Court he's going to be chain for 3 million $800,000 bail

I’m been scammed by this loser. He’s an absolute idiot but finds broke people with great credit and destroys them. The devil!!!

@Anonymous

Want to see the devil pay for what he did get back to me susanherman1027@gmail.com I will get you involved in seeing justice done

View more comments
Review #1395463 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1395463.

Unhousetrainable beagle

I have a rescue beagle - we have tried everything from doggie psychologists/behaviourists, tests with the vets and there is nothing wrong with him and nothing works - he is completely untrainable - but this product is truly amazing - clears up the wee - no stink and can be used time and again. Even if he pees before I have time to hoover up the last indiscretion I just put more powder on and up it comes - stains, smell and everything just come up.

Thank you a truly amazing product - wish I could get it in the UK! However, you are brill at sending it out from the US!

Product
Review #1394031 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1394031.
1.4

This guy will ruin your credit and your life

There is another review posted here on this guy he the lowest form of *** available when I met him I had an 859 credit score now it's 457 he's ruined my credit and is an out-and-out Criminal how do I bother to do more research I would have seen this review and I would have known he had a criminal record when he had cozy couch and Santa Monica he's been convicted of fraud twice now and I'm working with the authorities to make it three strikes he works with a partner Al hash he paints a perfect dream he has 50 close to $50,000 and jewelry that he's hiding that I've reported stolen and one final car outstanding which has been reported stolen as well a real piece of work don't say I didn't warn you

Read

This post prompted another victim to get in touch with me and I've put them in touch with the authorities

I actually had a similar problem happen to me. I was dealing with him Arman for 2-3 years, during that span I opened up business credit cards, applied for loans and helped him secure funding so he could "open another boutique for me to run" he was really trying to keep himself afloat while using my money and then he suddenly disappeared.

He said he lost his house and his business, and that's why he couldn't pay me back. Upon doing my research I found that he lied about who he was. He told me his name was Arman Azaria, it's Hazarian and after I threatened to sue him he decided to pay me a measly 160 dollars a month. Now he's stopped answering my phone calls.

Let me know if you need other testimony or anything else, I don't mind talking to the authorities about this piece of *** I'd like nothing more than to see him go down and I hate the idea of someone falling victim to the same scam as my credit score was 770 when I met him and is now in the 400s.

email me if you would like to speak further. ctwice8@gmail.com

@CC

I'm so glad to have heard from you I'm going to put you in touch with the investigator I'm going to send you an e-mail I'm going to copy her she'll get in touch with you they're ready to wrap this up in January and arrest him your testimony should seal the deal I never want to see this mother *** out of jail him and Al

Poor customer service
Review #1393047 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Legal plagiarism in all nations anymore

When I wrote out just how to do "3rd Rock From The Sun" with how I had to spell out to only have 2 jokes said once (That they were named Tom, *** & Harry, & how Sally Solomon was to only have legs up to her chin mentioned only once) I was never once contacted about it, and today, I am simply unable to just take the credit deserved, no matter of money involved on it.

Media companies go directly to Walt Disney mind on it, that any and all writers are not only supposed to be cut off from their works, but that they are not good, right or respected people enough to even allow them a voice unless directly provable plagiarized. Seriously, test it for yourself, go to ANY facebook, twitter or Q and A site, and just *** out a poem, good or bad, and it will be directly taken from public viewing before the Internet Archive, Wayback Machine, does its 1/4 hour snapshot of the internet.

Apparently, by courts it is all completely legal. Go right ahead and TRY contacting ANY copyright lawyer for any of it at all, and their actions too will prove this GREAT malfeasance.

Over the last 40 years, it is verifiable fact that 90% of ALL copyrights are nothing but stolen, and the Writers Guild seems to take pride in it and does not one thing about it, even as a thing is cut and pasted onto their submission pages where there is direct link to the Q and A site it was copied from.

If you file for any form of policing on it, the FBI directly goes into your computer, does a snapshot of it, and does some VERY malfeasance things on it as well, proven over 3 times now. I did that last week, and found that one web portal that was incriminating that I ogled some teen *** and *** like that. And they expect us to respect authority at all? WTF?

With so many nations on the planet being 1/2 way decent at all anymore, the USA really has proven very much that its systems are beyond corrupt, and there is just not one single way of correcting it, even if you CAN afford the lifetime to correct one small thing.

We humans put up, step up, and do shut up to get out of everyone elses way, and it is far past time that most businesses do the same, put up, step up, or just shut up and get out of everyone elses way.

DecimalRedPanda
Reason of review
Copyright lawyers DO NOT CALL A PERSON BACK in order to PRESS CHARGES.
Preferred solution
SOURCE check on Q and A sites to SEE how someone is DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED, if not also USE the Internet Archive, Wayback Machine.
Review #1392288 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Outrageous charge to replace lost certificates and costly procedures

My father recently passed and I learned he has 6 shares of Caterpillar stock. Of course I do not have the original stock certificate and when I called to sell or transfer the stock I was told that I must fill a form out and pay $80 plus 3% of the value of the stock.

I will end up paying about $100 to get $600 worth of stock. They also stated that the letter of testament must be within the past 60 days. I only found out about the stock recently, 4 months later. Now I will have to consult the lawyer and get a new letter of testament which will up costing more than the shares!

I have dealt with lots of other companies and this is the first that has such ridiculous requirements.

The nice young lady on the help line was friendly but completely powerless...and in the Philippine. Sad that an america company has out source management of its stock to a foreign entity and fleece their shareholders.

h.kitchener

Any US company that outsources to a foreign land it's customer service reps does not deserve our business. In your case, you either pay up or forget about it. The actual stock certificates must be someplace and someone should have an idea where or where to look, wouldn't you think?

IntriguedSriLankanElephant
Problems with payment
Review #1391862 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Illegal robocalls from spoofed phone numbers, likely ripoff and scam

This complaint does NOT relate in any way to Visa or Mastercard, whose names this illegal robocaller is using without permission. It relates SOLELY to the illegal robocaller whose message identifies it as from "Alert System with Visa Mastercard."

I have gotten numerous recorded calls from "Alert System with Visa Mastercard" despite being on the Do Not Call list. These recorded calls are placed illegally, in violation of the Do Not Call law, from spoofed phone numbers to avoid being reported & sued.

I previously pretended interest in their service and was asked for the last 4 digits of my credit card number, last 4 digits of my Social Security number, and phone number of the bank that issued my credit card. This information could conceivably be used for identity theft according to "Can I Give Away the Last Four Numbers of My Social Security Number?" Identity thieves can use computer algorithms to predict the first five digits of the Social Security number of people born after 1989 to which they can add the last 4 for which "Alert System with Visa Mastercard" asked. "Guard the last 4 digits of your Social Security number – they may be all ID thieves need" adds, “If someone asks for the last four digits, you’re basically turning over the keys ...If it’s a sophisticated criminal, that’s all they need.”

"Alert System with Visa Mastercard" might on the other hand just be a phony debt relief service like Rachel from Cardholder Services as described by the Federal Trade Commission: "According to the FTC, Life Management Services [the entity behind Rachel from Cardholder Services] swindled people out of their money by offering two types of phony debt relief: credit card interest rate reduction services and credit card debt elimination services. The company promised lower interest rates or government funds to pay off debt, and asked people to make initial payments ranging from $500 to $20,000. But almost no one got the help that was promised."

Anybody who makes illegal robocalls, won't give you a working call-back number (they hang up on you if you ask), and has no verifiable Web site (they hang up on you if you ask) is at best a scammer and possibly a thief.

#1591913

I got their robo calls too

Illegal robocalls
Stop making illegal robocalls
Review #1391782 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1391782.

Scammed on diamond wedding ring set of $2150.00

After getting off the ship, I was approached by a person wanting me to enter his jewelry store, I looked at several rings for while , picked the one I wanted and the sales person (Named Freddy) insisted on getting it sized for me, took the ring was gone a while, came back put the ring on my finger insured me again the diamond was real and what a good buy I got for a ring almost 2 ctw Cry

I looked at the first ring with a loop glass, never thinking he had switched the ring to glass while he was away. I gave him $300.00 Cash and used my credit card for the rest, the receipt was for 3900MN.

I took the ring to the jeweler after returning home, he verified it was fake.

I'm was just sick, I feel like a idiot. I will never trust anyone again in a place like that.

LuxuriousCuttlefish
Not as described
Loss
Full refund
Review #1391407 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Lousy service and t

Lousy service and I was told that I could not get a ginger. I Asked the server to please recheck and was told that they were out of ginger ale.

So I ordered something else to drink. After our meal l went to the bar and asked for a ginger ale And i Got one without a problem, spoke with the manager and did not get a decent response.

Poor customer service
Review #1391159 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1391159.